Eleventh Click

「Untitled」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Oh, these guys are going down. I thought as I cracked my knuckles, finally removing my arm away from Chanyeol’s grasp.

“Hyung…” Chanyeol’s tired voice made me stop for a bit.

I turned my head back slightly and smiled at him. “Just stay there, got it?”

He looked at me like I was going to die. Dammit, giraffe! Don’t look at me like that! I won’t lose! I turned my head and faced the retard quad. I frowned, mad rage burning in me. Whatever you guys did to Chanyeol…

The senior chuckled, “You’re seriously going to take us on, Kris?”

“Yeah,” I smirked. “What? Scared to lose to a single guy?”

His snotty smile vanished and was replaced with a frown, “Huh. You’ve got guts.” He nodded his head and two of his lackeys stepped forward – making their way towards me. They readied their fists, aiming to punch my face.

When one of them struck first, I dodged it – grabbing his extended arm with one hand and hitting him on his pathetic face with my elbow. I thought I heard his nose crack. I released him, as he was staggering a bit, holding his bleeding nose.

I turned my attention to the second guy who aimed for my face too. I ducked, a bit more than normal since I was pretty tall – and punched him square on the gut. He wobbled back as I straightened myself up and I kicked him on the same spot again. He rolled onto his back – like a turtle stuck on its shell. 

“Why you son of a--” The guy with the bleeding nose coughed behind me.

I turned my head slightly and smirked. “Oh? You’re still alive?” He lunged straight at me and I was ready for a counter attack – when suddenly…

“Hyung!” Chanyeol’s voice caught me off-guard.

I turned around and was face to face with the third lackey, who punched me on one side of my face. I staggered, quickly regaining myself as I hit him back and then grabbing the guy with the bleeding nose by the neck of his shirt and ramming my knee into his stomach.

“URGH!” The guy with the bleeding nose grunted as he fell onto his knees when I released him. I turned back again, seeing the third guy and the second guy getting up. The senior was still a few steps away from us and I gritted my teeth.

“Hey,” I called out, ramming a fist into the third guy’s stomach. “Get in here, you little wuss.”

 The senior flinched at the insult and gritted his teeth too. His eyes seemed to be darting to one side. I managed to kick and punch the other two until they toned down for a moment. I made my way to the senior when…

“YAAAAHHH!!” Chanyeol’s heroic shout made me turn twice. The guy with the bleeding nose was up again (wow, he sure has a lot of balls) and he took out a pocket knife as he was making his way towards my back.

“Chan--” I gasped. The mad giraffe had taken a number card from the scoreboard nearby and slammed it on the guy’s head.

“TAKE THAT!” Chanyeol shouted, swatting the board countless number of times on the poor guy’s head. “DON’T – YOU – STAB – KRIS-HYUNG!”

The guy groaned and shouted in pain, begging for mercy for the giraffe to stop. Chanyeol stopped, taking a step back and blowing a strand of his hair away from his face in sheer triumph.

“How’s that for touching me?” Chanyeol said out of the blue and I felt a vein pop.

“HE... WHAT!?” My eyes widened as I stepped closer to Chanyeol who flinched at my sudden outburst. He blinked and gulped, probably realizing what he had just said.

“O-Oh… well….” Chanyeol held the number card tightly. The guy cowering with his bloody nose on the ground also seemed to realize what was going to happen next. “Hyung…”

“Give me that.” I said, taking the board from Chanyeol’s hand and glaring down at the guy between us. “So, you like to touch giraffes, huh?”

“Uh…” The guy held onto his nose for dear life. “I…”

“WHY YOU-!” I said, lifting up the board when Chanyeol gasped.

“HYUNG!”

I stopped in mid-attack and turned – and something hard hit my head. I staggered down, releasing the number card as I held onto my head. Something warm was seeping through – oh, great – am I bleeding? I’m bleeding, aren’t I?

“HYUNG!” Chanyeol screamed. “Hyung! You’re bleeding!”

Thanks for letting me know, Chanyeol. I groaned, trying to focus on what was happening. Chanyeol was by my side, holding my shoulders. His voice was ringing madly in my ears. I managed to see the senior holding a foldable metal chair, an evil smirk on his face.

“Hyung--!” Chanyeol’s face showed pure concern and fear. Oh, shut it, Chanyeol. I’m not going to die. I was about to say something like that, when my eyes widened.

One of the guys I had beaten up was behind Chanyeol. I gasped as he grabbed Chanyeol hard on both arms.

“Argh!” Chanyeol grunted, trying to shake himself free.

“Let – him…” I coughed, holding the side of my head with one hand and reaching out to Chanyeol with the other. “Let him go!”

“Or what?” The senior said, smiling and nodding at the other lackey that recovered.

I stood up and fell back down again, the blood draining out fast. “Ugh…”

“No!” Chanyeol gasped as the lackey went over to me and punched me on the face. I heard Chanyeol whimper as I blinked my eyes to see what was going on from the grassy surface of the field. Chanyeol was struggling to get himself free – he managed to bite the guy holding him but was kicked on the stomach by the guy with the bleeding nose.

“Chanyeol…” I groaned, getting up.

“Urgh!” I heard him shout in pain as the guy he bit decided to start choking him. I pulled myself together – taking the number card that had fallen e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter