Chapter 9

Double Love triangle

Hyosung POV

I went to the toilet when i saw those two toghether, i dont know why, but i suddenly cried again.. What kinda friend am I? I need to be happy right, not sad,, ididnt get myself. I wiped off my tears and put some make up.
The schoolbell rung, so i went to class and i sat next to sunhwa.
Sunhwa whispered: "eonnie mianhe, i couldnt handle myself, i hit Himchan"
I shocked, but at same time i burst in laugh, cause Sunhwa was the only one who could do that...
The whole class was staring at me, and i started blush...
Sunhwa said: Finally you laugh, i need to hit him more right?
I whispered back: ANIYO, dont do that, this is enough
She: arasseo arasseo i wont....
The whole day we ignored Himchan and Seohyun, but after school they came to us, and this time i didnt walk away.
Himchan said: Are you okay?
Sunhwa stepped towards them, but i hold her hand, and said: Neh.
He: arasseo" and he walked away with her...
Sunghwa became angry and yelled: "YAH, HIMCHAN, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Do you call yourself a friend? "
Then he frooze,, and he didnt know what to say.
He walked back to us and said: "who do you think YOU are? you are my dongsaeng, you should talk politely"
Sunghwa became more angry and said: "aish, this guy.. what do you think? you arent even my oppa, so i wont talk politely, you should get a heart first, before you say stupid things, why are you still acting like this, dont you even feel sorry ? "
And he shocked,, and then he looked into my eyes... and said: Hyosung, mianhe.."
and he walked away again... Was this a real apoligy or because Sunghwa said to?...
It doesnt matter anyway, from now on, i will try to be happy for them

 

Himchan POV

I am getting sick of it, why cant they be happy for me?
They are really selfish... They really need to get over it.. And serious, if Sunhwa hits me again, i will kill her...Aish, where is the respect?
Suddenly the doorbell rang, i opened and it was Hyosung.
Before i could say something, she already walked in and said: "I am really sorry, i am being selfish, from now on i will be happy for you and her, at least you are my best friends, and i dont wanna lose you because of this.." and she smiled.
I was frozen, i didnt expect it so i said: "Neh, gomaweo" and i gave her a hug.
I saw her smilling, but she also teared up. I said: "are you okay"
She said with a cry voice: "neh, i am really happy, because we made up again:"
Me: Is that the reason you almost cry?"
She: "neh, butheyway, i wanna apoligize for Sunhwa. She is sweet, so dont take her too hard. Please be nice to her, she will try too
Me: Arasseo, i will try.."
She smiled again, and said: "im leaving now, thanks for accepting my apoligy"
Me: "youre my friend right, so it isnt hard for accepting" and i huged her again.
She smiled, and walked away.
This problem is solved now, i hope we can act normal again... all of us..
I went to the kitchen, to drink a glass of water, before i could sit on the couch the doorbell rang..

Sunhwa POV

Aishhh why did i make this promise with eonnie?? I didnt want to be nice to him... Aishh, i need to be now...
I decided to go to his house. I almost arrived, But then i saw Hyosung walking away. She saw me and asked: What are you doing here? "
I answered akwardly, and little mad: I 'm here to apoligize, because you said to"
She looked happy and hugged me, "WUAAH GOMAWEO"
I laughed, she winkt at me, walked away and screamed: DONGSAENG HWAITING"
I laughed even more.
I walked to the front door and pushed the doorbell.
He opened the door. When he saw me, he looked confused, he asked: "why are you here? "
I smiled, and he looked more confused "are you going to hit me again?"
I burst in laugh and said while hitting him jokely: Aniyo, i wont.
He looked dumbfoundead and said: "whats wrong with you, are you drunk?"
Me: Ani, i just wanted to apoligize, i will try to act normal, because hoysung said to.. Lets start again neh?
He: Arasseo, come in, we can talk then.
Me arasseo"
So i stepped in and sat on the couch.
He asked: Do you want to drink something? "
Me: "do youve soju?
He: "neh" and walked into the kitchen and brought 5 bottles of soju.
I said: Yah, are you crazy, this much? "
He: "neh, we will drink toghether, i feel terible... and you feel terrible to, otherwise you wont drink..
Me: "True"
And we started with drink, 1 shot , 2shot, 3shot... and we drunk everything....
Ofcourse we became drunk...
I asked: "yah wae you feel ? Youve a gf, everyone accepted now? "
He: everyone, except my eomma and appa..
Me: Ah why? "
He: They dont like her,, they even hit me because i was in relationship with her"
Me: Ahh, it will be okay, you live alone now, so dont worry, ignore your parents, at least youve us rightnow" and i smiled weird..
He asked: Why are you feeling ?
Me: I am in love with a guy, he used me as his toy, it was meaningful for me, not for him, then he made his ex jealous with me, after his ex wanted him back, he dumped me. And i still love him... my heart hurts
He didnt know how to answer, so he came to me and he wanted to hug me, but i hit him.
"yah dont touch me.. i hate it when people touch me..."
He: "mianhe,,, but can i ask you something, is that the reason you hit me this morning?"
Me: "neh, i dont want to see my eonnie sad.. if its me, it doesnt matter, but she has a great heart, and that must not dissapear... my heart is already became small, so if my heart break, it  doesnt matter..."
He: "dont talk llike that, you also have a good heart, and that guy isnt worth that"
Me: "if everyone says that, i will end up alone, so ineed to fight for once" i stood up and said "im going now''
He: "ani stay here, youre to drunk"
Me: i rather go outside and hit by a car, then sleep here."
I opened the door, i fell dizzy, but i walked and s yelled: "bye"
And i went home...