Chapter 13

Double Love triangle

 

Hyosung POV

Omg I am sooo happy, finally we can do something with the four of us.
When I said to jieun and sunhwa to bring some food, I didn’t expect this much. They bought dinner for 10 persons and a lot of snacks. We had to cook first. We all had our own task. After we cooked we brought everything to the table. We sat there and started to eat. Omg it was really delicious. Toghether we were THE best cooks.
We were quiet for a while, then jieun started talking:  “whats the plan for tonight?”
I was thinking and said: “just gonna watch a movie, iguess”
Sunhwa: “what kinda movie”
Himchan: “I only got horrormovies”
Sunhwa: “ah, that’s okay, but you’ve to pick the scariest”
Himchan: “arasseo” and there was a silence again
This time I started: “im still wondering, what did you mean with that hit by a car”
Himchan and sunhwa looked at eachother and started laughing.
Sunhwa: “remember that day when you saw me going to him…”
Me: “neh”
Sunhwa: “well we drunk a lot, I got drunk, and he said to stay here, but then I said I would rather get hit by a car”
Me: “baboo, jinjja, why didn’t you stay”
Sunhwa: “it felt weird”
Me: “aishh” – silence--  We almost finished dinner, it was too much, but really delicious. I can say it for hunder times, so I said it out loud: “OMYGAAAWD IT IS DELICIOUS”
They started laughing and jieun said: “yes we’re the best cooks”
Me: Iknow right, we need to cook often together!”
After we finished we cleaned the dishes. We picked a movie and started almost the movie, but suddenly Sunhwa said: “wait, I need to get something”
She went to the kitchen and came back with 6 bottles of soju, kimbap,  crisps, popcorn and cookies. I looked at her and said: “yah babo, we just ate”
She: “ara, but im hungry again”
I started laugh and said: “jinjja, only you…”before I could end my sentence, jieun and himchan screamed:”OMG FOOD. WE’RE HUNGRY”
I said: “ yah, am I the only one with a normal stomache”
They started laugh and himchan said: “you’re the one who doesn’t have a normal one”
Me: “aish, why do you always pick me” They started laughing as always.
Jieun: “yah start the movie now”
Himchan started the movie, we watched few minutes, but I was already scared. There was a moment, that girl suddenly came with her whole face in screen. I screamed and jumped into oppa’s arms. He grabbed me tight and gave me a kiss. Sunhwa suddenly picked the remote controller and paused the movie.
She said”yah, did we miss something?” and she started laughing
I started blushing and oppa answered: “she made my heart, she is mine now”  I was shocked.. what, I was his girl?
Jieun and sunhwa screamed at that moment: OMG, WE WERE RIGHT, ALL THE TIME”
We started laugh, suddenly sunhwa said: “oh, I forgot to… to. Feed my cat, I need to go, but I don’t wanna go alone, so I take jieun with me”
Aish, whats that kid talking about? She doesn’t have a cat! Before I could say something, they grabbed their stuff and walked away. What the hell are these girls thinking?