Chapter 8

Double Love triangle

Sunhwa POV

After the fight with Himchan and the conversation with my donsaeng i went to bed, because i had to go to school next day.
I stood up at 6AM, I showered, when i stepped out the shower my dongsaeng called, she said she couldnt come to school, because she felt a little sick.
So this time i went alone to Hyosung's house. She was already outside, so we walked to the bus, she was wearing sunglasses,
so i asked if she could take it off, when she took it off, i saw how horrible she looked.
I asked: "wow, what up with your face, you've got dark circkels around your eyes!"
She answered with a hoarse voice: "i didn't sleep good"
Me: Aigooo, what did you do then?
She: I... Uhm... just cried... till i fell asleep
Me: Aishh, that guy isn't worth your tears! Jinjja, just wait till we are at school, that guy is dead.
She: Aniyo, dont do anything, jebal, he isnt worth that either..
Me: WAE? He is made you cry, so he deserves it!
She: Ani, jebal dont do anything
Me: aish, i wont promise anything.

We arrived at school, and the first thing we saw was Himchan and Seohyun toghether, hand in hand.
When they saw us, they walked towards us, i looked at eonnies face and saw she almost cried again. I said to her: Eonnie, go to the toilet, i will handle it.
So she walked quickly to the toilet. When Himchan stood in front of me, i said: what do you want?
He became mad and said: Why are you acting like this? And why did hyosung left suddenly?
I became also mad and siad: YAH NEO MICHEOSSEO? You know why i act like this, i already told you right? And why do you think hyosung left? I said everything yesterday on the phone right. 
He: Dont yell, we are at school
When he said that, i became pissed
I grabbed his collar and said: You, listen, if you say some more things like this, i will kill you, leave eonnie alone, till she is normal again.
Seohyun looked shocked and said to me: Please let go of him, he didnt do anything wrong...
Me: WHAT? Are you stupid ? You both did something stupid. I pushed him away, and walked in her direction.
Before i could do something, Himchan stood already between us.
He said: Arasseo, mianhe, but dont hit her, hit me at least...
This was the first time i listened to him, so i hit him really hard, his cheeks became red, and then i just walked away, i saw many people starring at me, but i didnt care, he deserves it...