Chapter 27

Double Love triangle

Sunhwa POV

I went to hyosung and she opened the door.
She yelled at me immediately , she said things like"how dare you, its all your fault"
I didnt know what she was talking about, so i looked dumbfounded
Then she yelled "dont look with that kinda glance"
I respond"yah what are you talking about?"
She: "iknow its all your fault himchan and i broke up"
Me: "why do you think that"
She: "well i got a message from soohyun, she told me you told all the lies"
Me: "let me read" she grabbed her phone and showed me the texted message"
I burst in laugh, And i saw hyosung getting pissed, she yelled again and said"what kinda friend are you"
Me:"well i am a better friend than her cuz..."and she interrupt"YAH you told lies about yongguk and me, how can you be a better friend?
You didnt even  visit me when we just broke up,, you were planning this the whole time didnt you? "
I pushed her away and walked inside, and she yelled "YAH did i say you can come inside"
Aigo her voice, to noisy so i screamed back "shikkeuro" and she became quiet...
Then i said "just listen" and i grabbed my phone and let the voicerecorder play..
Hyosung came closer and the voicerecorder played "Yes i said to himchan, about hyosung and yongguk, i heard them talkin whole time" "what did they say" "well they said they liked eachother, and they even kissed" you can lie to himchan, hyosung and yongguk, but you cant lie to me""i am not lying" And the recorder stopped.
Hyosung looked shocked and she start crying, she said "what kind of friend am i? what,, how? She lied? I am sorry , i just... idontknow"
I smiled and hugged her and said"yah, iknew this all would happen, its not hard to discover her"
She"do you think himchan will comeback to me? "
Me:" honestly, no,, because he says he saw you guys kissing"
She"we never kissed... well,, uhm, after he broke up, i was here with yongguk, and we kissed, but i send him off immediately"
Me "well dont worry, i will take care"
She"aniyo, you did enough and i know when you say "i will take care" you will threat people and hit them "
Me"there isnt another way, right? "
She "well there is,, but i will take care of himchan later, first i need to take avenge"
Me"wauw, dont know this side of you, so what are you planning to do? "
She" something she will never expect"