Chapter 17

Double Love triangle

*next day*

Hyosung POV

I stood up. I had a little headache. Sunhwa was still here. Babo, she definetly fell asleep… She was sleeping in the chair next to my bed. Poor sunhwa, she’ll have pain when she gets up. I tried to wake her up: “sunhwa, wake up, yah babo, wakeup”
Only thing she said was: “mmh” Aigo that kid is so hard. I grabbed my pillow and threw it to her head. She shocked and made a ninja move, or something.
Me: “yah babo, why are you still here”
She: “cause I didn’t want to leave you alone”
Me: “don’t lie, you just fell asleep right?”
She: “normally, that would be me, but this time you talked a lot in your sleep, it was more screaming, but nevermind”
Me: “jinjja? Omg what?”
She: Something like: “don’t go, saranghae” you know, those love sentence lol”
Me: “weird, I cant remember….ah nevermind”
She: “neh,, aigoo im so tired, what time is it”
I grabbed my watch and got a heartattack, it was really late, so I said to her:  “its 2PM baby”
She laughed, and suddenly also got a heartattack:” wait what, that late? Omg eottoke, ive a date 3PM, I need to go”
Me: Date? Mwo? “
She: “I’ll tell you later, I need to go now, take care”
She run away before I could say something. Aish that kid made me curious… Aigo why did she left, I felt bored. I decided to call jieun. She picked up: “hii, how you doing? Sunhwa told me everything”
Me: “ah doing fine, but being bored, wanna come over”
She: “aniyo, cant, ive a date”
Me:”you too? Sunhwa also has one”
She: “ah, that’s funny… but uhm I need to go now, mianhe, I’ll visit tonight promise”
Me: “neh, byebye” and she hung up
Okay, maybe I need to tell oppa now. He picked up: Hee babe, whats up
Me: nothing much, being bored
He: Should I come to you house?
Me: aniyo, I am.. uhm .. in the hospital
He: “mwoya, wae, what happened? “
Me: “tell you later, can you come”
He: neh” and he hung up. I wanted to say ‘don’t worry’ but it was to late…
It was 10 minutes later, and he already stormed inside and yelled: “what happened”
Me: “yah calm down, nothing much, I was in an accident, broke my leg, that’s it”
He: when
Me: Yesterday
He: after work
Me: aniyo, I didn’t even go
He: are you fired?
Me: why would i?
He: Sunhwa said there was an inspection so you had to work”
Me:  “ah that, uhm, it was a lie, it happened when I went to work in the afternoon”
He: “why didn’t you tell me ?”
Me: “because you’d overreact, like you do now”
He: aish jinjja.. mianhe, I wont do anymore, but I was really worried”
Me: “its okay, thanks”
He: “be right back, yongguk brought me here, and he’s waiting, I ‘ll tell him, he can leave”
Me: “aniyo, let him come, I want to meet him”
He: “are you okay with that? “
Me: “neh ofcourse

 

Yongguk POV

I was waiting in the car, poor himchan. He was flipping out. I hope he was doing fine. I the music and closed my eyes. It would take long, so I wanted to take a nap. Not even a minute later someone knoched on the window. It was Himchan. I opened, the window and said: “you okay, and she okay”
He: “yesh and yes, she asked me to bring you there”
Me: Wae? “
He: “she wanted to meet you”
Me: Are you gus okay with that?”
He:”ofcourse hyung”
I stepped out, and walkted with himchan to the lift. I fixed my hair in the mirror.
Himchan jokely said: “yah, she’s my girl, don’t fix you hair”
I said back: “yah I wasn’t doing for her, there are many nurses there
He laughed: “they are too good or ahjumma’s”
Me:” Yah shikkeuro” and we both started laughing”
We arrived at the floor. He went to a room and I followed. He opened the door, and there she was. I got a heartattack. Omg, it was her, that girl, from the bar I fell for… that girl is Hyosung? I didn’t know what to do.
She smiled and said: “don’t worry, it looks scarier then it is”
Me: ah okay, good to know”
She: “annyeonghaseyo, naneun Hyosung imnida”
me: “im yongguk”I tried to smile, but it failed a little.
Then she said: “is it possible iknow you,? “
Me: “yeah, I visit every Saturday the bar where you and Sunhwa work”
She: “ahhh neh, I remember, oh I get everything now”
Me: “what you mean? “
She: “Sunhwa always called yongguk a stalker, but I never knew you were yongguk”
Me: “ah okay, now you know, and you’ll remember, cause I will visit every Saturday”
She: “okay, whats the reason you always come”
Before I could say something Himchan said: “he has a chick, he doesn’t know, maybe you know”
She laughed: “how’s she look like”
Me: wont say
She: “arasseo, I will find out soon,, but uhm guys random question, you know about jieun and sunhwa, dating guys”
Himchan and me: aniyo
Hyosung: strange… ah nevermind I will ask later… aigoo im so tired
Himchan: Do you want us to leave?
She: you mind?
He: “aniyo, take care” he kissed her.. omg I had a jealous feeling… whats wrong with me? Before we left she said: Yongguk oppa, its nice to meet you, I hope we can be good friends”
Me: Same, take care.” And we left.
Himchan: “yah you acted weird In the begin, why?”
I lied: “because I was in shock, I was scared for the needles”
He: “, jinjja,”
Me: “shikkeuro”and we laughed.
I brough him home, and went alone for a drink… So that girl I fell for, is my best friends girlfriend,,,