Chapter 12

Double Love triangle

 

Himchan POV

I tried to call Seohyun for many times, but i couldn’t  reach her. Then we went for searching, Jieun and Sunhwa didn’t want to first, but they felt sorry for me so they helpt. It took really long, but I didn’t wanted to give up. When I almost gave up, I saw her… She was crying… I walked to her and asked: “What’s wrong?”
She just sniffed and said: “my dad, abused me”
Me: “What, why. Omg”
He: “Never mind, sorry need to go right now”
Before I could say anything she already run away. I was in shock, when I realized she run away, I also run. But I was too late… I walked home and I started crying. I didn’t notice my dongsaengs, but when I did, I wiped off my tears.
Hyosung asked: “Whats wrong?
Me: I saw her, she told me her father abused her, she said sorry and run away”
Sunhwa: “Ah, I feel sorry for you guys”
Me: “Thanks”
Jieun: “just let her for a while, she’ll come back”

 

Few weeks had past.
In those weeks a lot changed, Sunhwa accepted me as friend, Hyosung was being concerned whole the time, and I was depressed. I really didn’t know what to do.
Suddenly I got a text message. It was from Soohyun. She said: “oppa, I like you, but we need to break up, I’m sorry, don’t call or text me anymore, you won’t see me again, so byebye.”
I was shocked, I start to crying. My dongsaengs walked towards me and Hyosung asked: “What wrong”
I let them read the message. They also shocked. They didn’t know what to say… so they just watched me crying…
Few days I didn’t let hear anything of me. Everyday my dongsaengs came, but I never opened the door. I knew Hyosung would feel bad, but I just didn’t want them all in my house., I was too depressed.. I felt sorry for Hyosung…

Hyosung POV

I was sick of it, I really didn’t know how oppa was feeling. I decided to go alone this time to his home. Before I could knock the door, Himchan already opened the door. He huged met immediately. I didn’t know what to do so I huged him back. We went inside, he gave me a hug again and he cried.
I stuttered: O..oppa..
He: “forgive me, I’m really sorry”
Me: “waeyo”
He was still crying: ‘because I broke your heart, and I realize how painful that is, jeongmal mianheyo”
Me: “ah that, its okay” I shaked a little, cause he was still given me a hug.
He: Mianhe, really sorry, I am a bad oppa, sorry”
Me:: “yah stop it, you aren’t , you never knew, so don’t worry”
He: But I liked you, and not even a week later I was with someone else…
Me: Its okay, im over it!
He sniffed: “arasseo..... dongsaeng,.. do you still have feelings for me? “
Me: nan molla, I don’t think so, im over it…
He: “are you sure? “
He stepped back, and looked at my face…
Me: N..neh…
He lent forward again, omg what did I need to do? I was in shock, but he hugged me again.. fieuw,, wait what, he was whispering something: “stay still please”
I just nodded. I felt his breath in my ear, slowly to my cheeks. He gave me a kiss on my cheek first. Then he went with his lips on my lips. I felt his breath in my mouth. I wanted to push him away, but at same time I wanted it too.  Suddenly he pushed his lips to my lips. He kissed me softly, It was most passioned kiss ever. Few minutes had past, i thought It wasthe end, but then his tongue wanted entrance. So I let him in, Our tongue was playing, but his one was stronger then mine. I lost the game. He stopped and stepped back. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. We just stared for a while. My head was exploding, I had so many questions, but I couldn’t ask anything. Finally I could say: “soryy I need to go now” I walked away, but he grabbed my hand and give me a backhug. He whispered: “Please don’t leave me, stay one night at my place” I wanted to say no, but his voice touched me, so I agreed. 

Himchan POV


She’s the only one who can my heart, im so happy she said yesh. Ive got a lot in my mind for tonight, I hope she want it too.
Suddenly the doorbell rung. I opened the door, It was jieun and sunhwa.
They had huge bags with them. I didn’t get it so I asked: “what are you doing here?”
Sunhwa answered irritately: “He, how you doing, yeah we’re doing fine, long time not talked, thanks for letting us know you was still alive”
Jieun started laughin and answered: “we don’t know ourself, Hyosung told us too bring clothes and much food, because you to wanted it”
I didn’t get it, but I let them in. Hyosung came out of the shower and said: “Ah you guys already are here, we will have a sleep over with the 4 of us”
We all reacted sametime: “mwo wae?”
H.s.: “Because we never did anything fun with the four of us, Sunhwa always hated himchan for a long time.. so…”
Sunhwa interrupt: “so you youre expecting I will sleep at his house, eonnie I like oppa now, but sleeping at his house is weird… I rather got hit by a car”
Me: “Where did I hear that earlier: “rather hit by a car then sleeping here”
Hyosung: :”What you talking about? Ah nevermind, just stay here”
Sunhwa:” aniyo” she packed her stuff and wanted to walk away,
Jieun said: “stay here please, at least for me”
Sunhwa sighed and said: “arasseo arasseo”