Chapter 18

Double Love triangle

Hyosung POV

It was really nice to meet Yongguk. I'm curious which girl he likes...
Talking about curious... I'm also wondering which guys Jieun and Sunhwa are dating.
Why didnt they tell me with who? aishhhh. Jieun promised to come tonight, so i'll get an explanation then.
It was 8PM, i called jieun, but she didnt pick up. Not a second later, someone opened the roomdoor. it was Jieun.
She smiled brightly and said: "annyeong, how you doing? "
I smiled back and sai : "thanks for coming, im fine"
She came closer and gave me my favorite chocolate, "omg thankyouuu" i said.
She: "you welcome" Suddenly her phone rang. She said: "yeobo... neh... neh... araaseo.. come quick.. neh.. nado saranghae" and she hung up.
Me: "yah who;'s coming?"
She: "sunhwa, waeyo?"
Me: "i thought your boyfriend"
She: "waee?"
Me: "cause you said yeobo and saranghae,, you never say things like this"
She: "ara"
i didnt get it so asked: "huh why you doing it then"
She: "you'll get it soon" 

Jieun POV

I want to tell Hyosung about the secret between sunhwa and me, but i better wait untill she arrives... 
Hyosung suddenly said: "yah when will you tell me that thing"
Me: "soon"
She: "yahh, tell me, im curious"
I almost wanted to say something, but sunhwa came in "annyeong" she said with cute smile
Hyosung: "tell me now"
Sunwa: "what, did i miss something? "
HS: "you guys tell me"
SH: "yah jieun, what did you say"
Me: "nothing, but she listened to the phonecall, and she know we both dated someone... so we've to say now iguess"
HS: "wow you guys are acting strange, tell me"
Sunhwa and i looked at eachother, and we started blushing, and made a weird smile... before we could say something Hyosung said: "wait, you guys arent dating guys right.... Are you dating eachother? "
We started to laugh akwardly, finally Sunhwa said: "uh, yes, you're right"
I saw Hyosung looking dumbfoundead, but then she screamed: "AIGO THAT IS SO CUTE, I NEVER KNEW IT, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME, WHY DIDNT I SEE IT? "
Me: "cause we weren't sure too,, so we wanted keep it a secret, and you didnt see anything cause you were with himchan, why do you think we lef you alone with him, ofcourse for you too, but also for us"
Hyosung started lauging: "aigoo i am bad,,, but omg jinjja its soo cute"
SH: "thankyou, iguess"
HS: "youwelcome, but you guys, go now"
Me: "wae?"
HS: "you can be toghether then"
SH: "aniyo we will stay with you, i missed our dailygirlsnight, we didnt do something with the three of us for a long time"
HS: "what are you planning to do? we cant do anything remember"
Me: "Yes we can, we'll stay here, neh?
HS: "arasseo arasseo"
Suddenly the door opened, it was a doctor, he said: "sorry for interrupting, but there will be an other girl in the same room, all other room's are full"
HS: "ah okay, thats nice"
The doctor: "this way" and he walked away
Some nurses came with a girl in a bed. She was our age iguess. Like hyosung she had a bandage around her leg.
The nurses placed the bed on ther other side of the room and left.
Hyosung: "annyeong Jeon Hyosung imnida, nice to meet you"
Girl: "Nice to meet you too, Choi Sooyoung imnida"
Sunhwa and i also introduced. I dont know why, but i had the feeling ive seen her earlier... but i cant remember... Ah it isnt that important iguess