Chapter 26

Double Love triangle

 

Sooyoung POV

When i arrived home, i saw sunhwa sitting in front of my door.
I walked toward her and said" whatsup"
She" tell me, himchan said i must go to you because you know more"
Me: "i dont know where you are talking about" and i pushed her away
She grabbed me and said: "iknow when people are lying, so tell me the truth now" 
Me: "what do you wanna know"
She: "what did you tell himchan about hyosung and yongguk?"
Me:"nothing, what do i need to tell?"
She: "you told they were in love didnt you? "
Me: "no, he saw himself, so what did i need to say ? "
She was looking angry and she grabbed me by my collar and said"i give you one more chance"
I became scared and said"let go of me, i really dont know anything"
She didnt let me go and she just stared, till i finally said"arasseo, "i will tell you"
Then i started"yes i said to himchan, about hyosung and yongguk, i heard them talkin whole time"
She still looked angry and said"what did they say"
Me:"well they said they liked eachother, and they even kissed"
She burst in laughing and said with angry voice again"you can lie to himchan, hyosung and yongguk, but you cant lie to me"
Me"i am not lying"
She laughd again and said"are you that desprate, i thought you were a good friend, but you arent"
Finally she let go of me, and she wanted to walk away, but with my stupid mounth i said"i am a good friend"
She came back and hit me hard in the face and it started bleeding
Only thing she said is"dont you ever come to see one of us again, arasseo?" and she walked away...
Wow she is pretty scary, i thought she was nice, but she isnt,, well she is my enemy number one now,,, 
I will make sure, i will ruin her life... All of her best friends will become her enemy, this b*tch,, how dare she to touch me?
I walked inside and texted everyone "Sunhwa hit me, because she think its all my fault, well it isnt.. its her fault, she told lies about yongguk and hyosung, and now she trying to make you guys my enemy, well dont trust her, and never talk again with her,, she will ruin all of her lives"
This btch deserves it,....