Chapter 15

Double Love triangle

 

Hyosung POV

I woke up at 10 AM. I smelt something nice.
I put some clothes on and went downstairs. Himchan was making some breakfast. I went to him and gave him a backhug. He smirked and said± `goodmorning my lady, are you hungry?”
Me: “nehh, omg it smells and looks delicious”
He: “thanks, go and take a seat, I will bring it to you”
I took a seat, and he brought me the food. We started eating.
He asked: “do you have any plans tonight?”
Me: “aniyo, waeyo?”
He: “ah, my best friend wanted to meet you”
Me: “who?”
He: “yongguk”
That name, I knew that name, but I couldn’t remember”
He: “ he’s also the best friend of sunhwa, her soulmate”
Me: “aaah,, neh, I remember now, but I don’t know how he looks like”
He: “you’ll see tonight, 8pm, in our favorite bar”
Me: “arasseo
“We finished breakfast. I needed to go, cause I needed to work 2PM. First I went home. I changed clothes and went to work…

Yongguk POV

Every Saturday I went to the same bar. There was a girl, who worked from 2 till 6 pm. But I never asked her name, I was too shy for that.
I always went there, just looking at her. One of my best friends also worked there, so it wouldn’t look obvious. I wanted to ask her the name of that girl, but I had the feeling they also were goodfriends. Today I went again, but I didn’t se her. Sunhwa (my best friend) came to me and said: “yah stalker, you again”
Me: “I just like it here, but I remember I had a appoiment, so I need to go again”
She:”I was kidding, don’t go, my friend isn’t at work today, I don’t know why, but im bored now”
I laughed and said: “poor you, but I really need to go!” I waved and walked away

Hyosung POV

Wow, what happened? Where am I?