Chapter 21

Double Love triangle

Himchan POV

*next day* 
I went to the hospital to see Hyosung. When i came in, i saw yongguk, giving a hug to her.
I dont know why, but i became jealous.. Why was he here? Suddenly, i heard a voice"ah himchannie"
I looked at the right and saw Sooyoung. That would be the reason why hyung was here.
Me"ah sooyoung, what happend to you? "
She"i feel from the stairs, and i broke my leg... thats it"
Me:"ah, that "
She"neh but i met hyosung now, so its also a good thing"
Me"truuee" i walked towqards hyosung, who was looking whole time, and i gave her a kiss"
H.S. "did you miss me"
Me: "neh, i missed you alot"
H.S.: "dont worry, today is the last day we both stay here, thats why i called you both over, to help us packing stuff, and take us home"
Me: "ah arasseo"
Y.G.: "what do we have to pack then? you didnt brought any clothes, did you? "
H.S. "true but those flowers, and cards, and ofcourse us"
Y.G. "okayy,, i will take sooyoung, himchan will take you then"
H.S. "arasseo. you both bring with the two of you, one of us down, cause we cant go downstairs with one"
So we helped sooyoung first,, we brough her down and i helped her into the car
Yongguk said"i will go back to hyosung" and he left
Suddenly sooyoung said "i dont trust it"
Me: "mwo"
She: "yongguk and hyosung"
Me: "wae"
She:  "i dont know, i have the feeling they like eachother" I also thought they kissed, when i was wake sleeping"
Me "Aniyaa, that  cant be, he's my best friend, and she is my girl, they wont be like this" at same time i asked myself "right"
She" you good hearted guy... believe what you wanna believe, but you're the one, who'll end up with pain" jinjja... Why do you think yongguk went too hyosung? so he can have his time now,.. shall i tell you a secret? he even said he liked her... the girl in the bar,, thats hyosung"
I shocked,, i didnt know what to say "i .. uhm" maybe she was right
She: "yah go back there and look what theyre doing"
I left sooyoung, and went back to the room.