Chapter 5

Double Love triangle

Himchan POV

*next day*

I cleaned up the house, took a shower and dressed well for the date.
I was really nervous, i hoped the date would be a succes.
It was 8PM now, I went to a store. I bought flowers and chocolate. I arrived at 8:30 at her house.
She opened the door. Damnnn that girl was hot.
I said: "hii" with my aegyo voice, and i gave her the flowers and chocolate.
She smiled back and she said with her y voice: "hii" back. OMG I DIED.
Then i said: "you coming?" and i took her hand.
She laughed and said: "yes. lets go to the movie".
We arrived at the movie, and honestly sayin, the movie was boring... actually, i didnt watch to the movie, i was distracted because of her beautiful face, y smile.. Damnn, that girl turns me on...
After the movie we went to a park, even tho it was almost 12AM. But there were beautiful lightings. It was really romantic. I grabbed her hand and took her to the bridge. No one was there except for us two. We looked at eachother for a moment, she smiled, so i smiled back, and then... We kissed. It felt like heaven. Her lips were really soft. We stood there for a while, but then she stopt the kiss. She stept one step back.
She smiled and said: "Even though we know eachother for 2 days, I already like you."
Me: "I like you too, so thats why I brought you, and I wanted to ask you... Do...uhm, do you wanna be my girl?"
She: *smiled* omg, yeaah! <3
I smiled too, and we hugged eachother