Chapter 19

Double Love triangle

Sooyoung POV

Its strange, Ive the feeling i know these guys, but i cant remember.
Doesnt matter anyway... They are nice, iguess.. so nevermind.
Those girls talked so much, i felt a little uncomfortable, I texted one of my best friend to come over.. He replied "ok"
Me: "guys, a friend of mine is coming, do you mind? "
HS: "ofcourse not, i 'd be more nicer right? "  I smiled
15 minutes has passed, and someone knocked, i bet it was my friend...

 

Yongguk POV

Im glad i didnt drunk to much. I needed to go to the hospital again...
2 times in one day, this late.. jinjja, whats it with these girls? I went to the hospital and asked the doctor to which room i needd to go. They sent me to the room. Wait, this isnt the same room as hyosung , right? i knocked, and heard a voice: "come in" Thats was Sooyoung;s voice. I opened the door, and first thing i saw was Hyosung. I shocked.. aishh why were they in the same room...
I looked at sootoung and said: "hee"then i looked at hyosung and said: "so we meet again"
She laughed and said: "nehh"
Wow was i that blind, i saw Sunhwa and Jieuen after the shock, i said: "you also here? "
SH: "yah stalker, are you here again"
i laughed: "neh, mianhe... so its fun here, we all know eachother"
Jieun: "we didnt know Sooyoung earlier right?"
Me: "yes you guys met eachother earlier, except for Hyosung, , but you always got drunk, so its possible you cant remember"
Jieun: "ah, thats why i recognized her, i really forgot"
SY: "Same here, i recognized, but i couldnt remember, nice to meet again"
SH: "Same"
SY: "but i also recognize hyosung, but she didnt went with us`
HS: "i work in the same bar as Sunhwa, and yongguk visit there often,, maybe you also came few times?"
SY: "ah,, yeah. iknow... iknow now"
Yes, itold sooyoung i liked hyosung, and now she meet eachother, aigo, why happens this to me? "