The Gang Fighter Division

The Case Of The Weird School

Jong Hyun, Jung Shin, and Min Hyuk looked at Shin Hye in horror as she entered the classroom. The rest of the students did not pay much attention because there was nothing to pay attention to. Yong Hwa was in his own silent world, dreaming about Shin Hye's body system, especially his favorite body system.

"I wonder how she will react," he thought.

And he went fantasizing again.

"All right class, I will not be discussing the lessons on body systems," Shin Hye said to her students. "Since the CSAT will be this coming November, I want you to group yourselves and discuss among yourselves. That will give me an idea as to who had been studying up to now. Group yourselves into five."

Nana excitedly grabbed Jung Shin's arm and leaned on her oppa. And she allowed herself to be the tutor of the four boys, though she knew that the boys had assimilated Shin Hye's study habits. Shin Hye was not in the mood to teach because she was worried about Soo Hyun. She watched idly as Soo Hyun pulled his chair close to Suzy so that he could be with the girls. Suzy, Jia, Fei, and Min wanted him to be with them, and Jin Woon had to look on in jealousy because he liked Jia. But Jin Woon sat with CL, Minzy, Jo Kwon, and Seulong, much to CL's delight. After all, if CL could not get Jin Woon's attention, having him as groupmate will be her consolation.

"Sigh, how can I give Shi Hoo-oppa some signal?" she thought as she tapped the tip of her pen to her lips.

She was busy planning the fight for tonight that her eyes suddenly landed to Yong Hwa, who was busy explaining his answers to Nana. He and Nana were arguing because Nana still did not buy the idea that Yong Hwa could be a gentleman.

"Can we stop that already?" Jung Shin asked tiredly.

Shin Hye smiled because, for once, Yong Hwa was acting as a student, not as a lover. But, as she began staring at the pictures in her phone, Yong Hwa looked at her and wondered what she would be planning for that night.

Soo Hyun sadly looked at the teacher, and hoped that she would fulfill her promise.

****

That afternoon, the four expressionless guys went home, much to the agony of the fan girls. But due to some weird instances, the girls were all seeking shelter under umbrellas, for rain was falling down on them, instead of rain clouds following the vampires.

"What's wrong?" the boys asked themselves.

"Jong Hyun-ah?"

The four saw Victoria standing in front of them, holding some gifts. The other three bowed politely before going away, and the girls all cried to see that Jong Hyun was taken.

"Annyeong?" Victoria forced a smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" Jong Hyun greeted back politely.

"Can...we talk?" she asked.

"I am busy, and Hitomi-noona needs me," he told her stiffly.

As he started to walk away, Victoria shouted in tears.

"You will always be some noona's boy toy, just as you had been to me," Victoria told him. "Is she giving you everything? Is she satisfying you like I can't?"

Jong Hyun angrily turned to her.

"The two of us may have some history together, and we may had done it in the past especially when you were feeling lonely, but Hitomi-noona never used me like that to her advantage," Jong Hyun told her. "You may have liked me for my body, but Hitomi-noona treated me as a person. So I will not be going back to you. I love her, got that?"

But Victoria screamed in anger, but Jong Hyun left her alone. After all, it was her fault that she chose to play with his heart and break it. Does she always have to have her cake and eat it too?

****

"Hmmmm...mop the floor, mop the floor, mop the... annyeong!" Jom Bi greeted the four boys. "Harabeoji is waiting for you."

"Harabeoji?" Min Hyuk asked.

The three boys began to look at the emblem by the door, and they realized that the emblem really was that from a gang.

"Arasseoyo," Yong Hwa replied politely.

The four boys went to Harabeoji's room, and found the old man reading some old books. They greeted him politely, and sat in front of him.

"I know this will not be kept forever because you are in my house," the old man said.

He explained to the three what the house is about, and what their teacher is about.

"She...she really is a..a...gangster?" Min Hyuk shivered.

"Harabeoji, will you serve us our last dinner tonight?" Jong Hyun asked.

"Will the gang serve our intestines to the sharks?" Jung Shin asked.

The old man laughed heartily.

"My golly, no," he told the young men. "We are good gangsters who fight for justice."

He explained the history of the gang, just as Soo Hyun had explained to Shin Hye.

"I had wanted Soo Hyun to be fiance for my granddaughter, but it seems he was careless enough to reveal some secrets in school," the old man said.

"Fiance?" Jong Hyun asked before giving Yong Hwa a side glance.

"Eung, but Shin Hye broke off the engagement, the first time in history," the old man said. "I will let her choose whom she wants to love."

The other three boys pinched each other's knuckles, and Harabeoji noticed the unrest.

"Wae?" he asked.

"Seonsaengnim's boyfriend," Yong Hwa started gingerly. "Is...me."

The other boys cringed. They knew that the two were sharing very torrid kisses already, and Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk were betting that Shin Hye gave up her ity to Yong Hwa already. The old man began to laugh.

"I can see that," the old man said. "My Shin Hye had a very special eye for you. I trust you, and do not break her heart."

"Ne. Algesseumnida," Yong Hwa said with a bow.

"And also, just because you are her boyfriend, you have no right to go public with it, not when you are still a student, and the lawyers are after her."

"Ne."

"And do not deal with the gang unless you are a gang member yourself."

"Ne?"

"See, we have the gang fighter division, and if there are riots between gangs, our fighter division takes care of that."

"Ah...ne..."

"Do not be too sweet to each other in front of me because I will be having nosebleeds, and Jom Bi will have a hard time killing all the bees and the ants that gather around the house."

"What about the bees and the ants?" Yong Hwa asked.

"The bees and the ants gathered around when there are something sweet," the old man said. "And another thing."

The old man's voice grew ominous, and Yong Hwa felt his throat getting dry.

"Do not ask that special something from my granddaughter," the old man said. "Wait for it until you get married."

Yong Hwa nodded. He was a bit guilty because he had been telling Shin Hye about it, and she was almost about to give in. The two others, meanwhile, where a bit guilty. Min Hyuk had his experience with Yeon Seo, and Jong Hyun had his experience with Victoria and G.na. Only Jung Shin was clean and faithful to Nana, and had not thought of anyone else.

"Harabeoji...hmmmm.... dinner is ready...hmmm..." the zombie man hummed.

The four guys were assured that their intestines will not be thrown to the River Han, nor will they be killed after their dinner. The old man stood up, and the four of them followed the old man to the dining room.

****

At the dinner table, Harabeoji looked at his silent granddaughter, but he had no idea that she had some plan that night. Yong Hwa and the boys knew that she promised to protect Soo Hyun, and the other three began to understand what she was tasked to do.

So, that night, in her best mini-dress with a flowy skirt, Shin Hye told Harabeoji that she will be hanging out at the mall to watch some movies.

"Oh, all right," the old man said before retiring to bed.

It was already eight, and maybe, just maybe, the Yakuza's will be there.

****

"Yeoboseyo? Ne, Shi Hoo-oppa, please meet me when I call," Yong Hwa heard Shin Hye said.

He followed her secretly, admiring the girly look she was wearing. Her hair was down, her mini-dress was cute, and her doll shoes were just as pretty as she is. Why would she be hanging out in clubs dressed like that?

But it was good that she was not dressed in a y manner. Otherwise, other guys might desire her. He saw her enter the bar, but too bad for him, he could only wait. He was only in high school, and he could not enter.

****

"What would you like, Agasshi?" the bartender asked.

"Ah, I will just give my order later on," Shin Hye said.

Her makeup was so light no one will believe she actually came to drink. But she was getting bored at waiting for two hours, and all she had were just tapas, until she recognized a group of men coming in. She recognized three from Hana's pictures, so she called her cousin and told him to come in because...

"I am feeling lonely," she crooned.

That was Shi Hoo's signal to bring in the gang fighter division. Indeed, Shin Hye was not trained to fight, but she had her brains to rely on. 

"Jeogiyo," the Yakuza member hailed the bar tender in perfect Korean.

The bartender came to the group, and jot down their orders. After the bartender got back to the counter, Shin Hye also ordered her choice of cocktail. She got to ask a lot of alcoholic drinks, and the bar tender attended to her wants. Later, another bar tender got to the Yakuza to bring in their order. One of the Yakuza looked at Shin Hye skillfully mixing her own drink of vodka, tequila, and soju.

"It might taste so fierce, boss," one member said to another.

The boss looked at the beautiful lady, mixing her drinks while crossing her legs daintily and ily at the counter. Her legs gleamed under the soft lights, and the id of the older men got the best of them.

Yong Hwa, who had found a way to get inside without being noticed, felt his throat dry when he saw Shin Hye's flawless thighs teasing his senses.

"Wow...she's...y," he thought as he gaped, and fantasies swirled inside his head again.

He was finally convinced that Shin Hye is only a teacher in disguise. Just then, he heard a group of professional young men getting inside the bar. The group of men looked like lawyers, and he felt so ostracized. 

He was only a kid.

The professional men took their places next to the Yakuzas, and one of the Yakuzas hailed at Shin Hye. She pointed at herself, and the man nodded. She brought in her cocktail that had already turned some nice shades of blue and aqua, and the men asked her how she did it.

"If I tell you the secret, I might not sell much," she teased them.

She took a sip of her own concoction, and the guys liked the blush on her cheeks. She was such a cutie, but she was such a lady as well.

"May we have a taste of your heavenly drink?" the Yakuza asked.

"Ah...ne..." she demurely replied.

She handed her glass to the boss, and she apologized that she had to get back to her stool because some thief might steal her purse. As she got to the counter, the boss drank her concoction, all of it, and smiled in contentment. Just then, as Shin Hye started to move out, the boss of the Yakuza had a heart attack, and the rest of the guys started to move to get her.

But the professional-looking men started to move too, and stopped the Yakuza.

"Was that girl the Black Pearl?" one Yakuza asked his comrade in agitation.

"The Black Pearl is a man," Shi Hoo sounded to his ear.

And soon, the men started fighting each other, the gang fighters fighting against the Yakuza. The boss who had the attack gently leaned. Then, he realized the drink was just too strong that it feigned a heart attack, but that he did not die at all.

"Catch that !" he ordered one man.

One Yakuza shoved one gang fighter, and started to chase Shin Hye.

****

Shin Hye saw one man chasing her, so she ran for her life in order to get away. Just then, a strong arm grabbed her, and took her somewhere else. The strong presence gagged , and she struggled to bite him.

"Aya!" a husky voice shouted.

She realized who it was, and saw it was Yong Hwa saving her.

"Yong?" she asked.

"Geokjeongma," he whispered.

"I need to lure him out," she said. "There are some needing my instructions."

Yong Hwa nodded, and helped her run away faster than she could ever do. The man followed, and Yong Hwa left her near the basketball court.

"So, that man with you left you!" the Yakuza smirked.

"Ne, but I am not alone," Shin Hye replied.

Just then, from the trees and from everywhere in the basketball court came more members from the gang, and they attacked and punched the Yakuza member till he got unconscious. Soo Hyun came out of nowhere, and went to look at the battered man.

"Gomawoyo, Ssaem," he told her.

"I keep my promise, right?" Shin Hye told him. "But I will not rest until I get every single one of them. Not all of them were at the bar."

Soo Hyun got paled.

"M...mworagu?"

"Ne. Five were not there, and I have to find them," she said.

Finally, the Yakuza member was unconscious, and the gang members brought them to the headquarters.

"Jung-byeon, please wait for further instructions," Shin Hye told a young lawyer.

"Ne."

Shin Hye told Soo Hyun she was going out again, and he suggested of coming along.

"I am the one they need."

"Yes, but do not play hero," she told him.

And so, Shin Hye went away to search for the other five. As she walked away, Yong Hwa followed her secretly, and even listened to her phone conversations.

"Ne, algesseumnida," she said.

He watched as she took the subway to go to another set of bars.

"What do you think you are doing?"  he gritted his teeth in thought. "You had me chase after you all over Seoul!"

He saw that two bouncers were at the entrance of the disco, checking out the guests and throwing out minors. Yong Hwa tried to find a way to get in, and he was able to get in without the knowledge of the bouncers.

And there, he recognized some of his schoolmates who were hanging out with noonas. He saw Shin Hye silently getting to the bar to order her deadly mix of the heavenly liquor. He clandestinely sat beside her so that she could not recognize him, and he straightened up the collar of his leather jacket to cover his face.

"Agasshi?" the bartender asked her.

"I will order later," she said.

Came in five of the remaining Yakuzas, and they took their place at the counter. Shin Hye reckoned that the guys were in their late thirties or early forties, and they had no energy to dance at the dance floor.

And the DJ was playing Hyuna's "Ice Cream," and the girls started to grind in front of their boys.

"Tsk, I cannot imagine myself dancing like that," Shin Hye turned to her imaginary camera.

"Boss, we need to be alert," she heard one Yakuza said. "They said that a girl with short skirt attempted to kill them with a strong liquor, but that she was not the Black Pearl."

"The Black Pearl must be hiding somewhere," another said.

Shin Hye thought she had to act fast, so she used her wits to mix the liquor. Unlike her mixture at the other bar, her mixture in this bar was bright red with some hint of violet, and it looked classy.

"What are you mixing?" one Yakuza finally noticed her.

"My drink, of course," she said.

They watched her drink it, and she gasped in delight.

"It smell so sweet from here," one of the Yakuza said.

"You can have this if you want to," she told them. "I can mix some for you after I dance."

Shin Hye went to the dance floor and tried to dance as ily as she could, and Yong Hwa looked away. Why was she tempting him?

"Damn!" he thought.

Yong Hwa went to her, and in her astonishment, she called her name. He smiled at her and zipped her lips with a finger, and he started to dance with her.

"Who's that kid?" one of the Yakuza asked. "How dare he dance with her!"

But Shin Hye was enjoying dancing, not because she intended to, but because she wanted to lure the guys into stealing her drink. The guys were tempted to take a sip of her liquor because it smelled good, and just as Yong Hwa pulled her for a sensual dance, one of the Yakuza stole her drink. Shin Hye smiled behind her fringed bangs, thinking that her plans were going to work. And just because of the good scent, the Yakuzas were sharing her mixture, but she silently walked away, and Yong Hwa followed her.

But, one of the Yakuza members fell to the floor, with foaming mouth.

"Get her!" another said.

But the Yakuzas were starting to look for her all over the dance floor, and they harassed the dancers, who screamed in fright. Wherever they look, they could not find her, until Jung-byeon and the other members of the fighter division came to pick a fight.

A fight brewed inside the bar, but not even the bouncers could remove the fighers on the dance floor. Jung-byeon went to the counter to pay for the damages, just like that male chara had done in "Meteor Garden."

"And they said the Black Pearl is not a girl?" one shouted.

"Find the Black Pearl!" one of the Yakuzas shouted to his companions.

"The Black Pearl is not a girl," the lawyer said with a wink.

But because the Yakuzas were outnumbered, they were easily battered by the gang members. The person whose mouth was foaming realized that the effect was temporary, so he crawled with his strength to look for Shin Hye.

****

The lovers ran out of the club, and Yong Hwa told her that he will protect her.

"I know you want to act as a knight, but allow me to act as part of the gang," she told him. "Don't think that women cannot do anything."

She was so serious, he thought, so he nodded and left her.

"Aha!" the Yakuza whose mouth was foaming found her and chased her.

Shin Hye ran as fast as she could, but the man was faster, so he abducted her. Yong Hwa wanted to help her, but because she wanted to prove herself, he painfully let her.

"Harabeoji taught me one technique," she said to her imaginary camera again.

She knew her strength was not good, but she punched the man by the gut, and he coughed out some of the liquor. And because his vision was all about stars and planets, she punched his temple, and the man lay down unconscious.

"Ssaem!" Jung-byeon called out.

Her men came, and they saw the unconscious man.

"Bring him to the headquarters," Shin Hye said, and Jung-byeon nodded.

The lawyer and his fighters carried the unconscious men to their van, and Shin Hye dialed her cousin's number.

"Shi Hoo-oppa, gamsahamnida," she said over the phone.

After their phone call, Yong Hwa went to her.

"Gwaenchanha?" he asked in concern. "You still have a lot to teach us tomorrow."

"Ara..." she said softly.

"I need to give you a treat," he said. "Follow me."

****

Alodia's BJD collection lasted for some days, and Geun Suk was contented that he was able to help his pretty friend. Just then, as he was walking home, he scented the smell of blood.

"Ohhh, where could it be?" he asked as he his lips.

He walked to a van, and when he opened the door of the forsaken van, he saw eight men lying unconscious.

"Ohhh, blood!" he smiled.

And he feasted on them though it was not new moon, and he got out of the van very full indeed. A few minutes later, Shi Hoo came with his men to bring the captives to the headquarters, but as his men were about to bring the captives, one of the man reported that the men were dead.

"Mwo?" Shi Hoo asked. 

When he and Jung-byeon, the other lawyer, got to the van, they found fang marks on the Yakuzas's necks.

"There's a vampire in the vicinity," Jung-byeon said while retrieving a Swiss knife from his pocket.

"Let's get the dead to the headquarters first and have them cremated at the crematorium," Shi Hoo said. "We did not want them dead, but someone killed them."

"Enemy though they were, we will give them an honorable funeral," another said.

And off they went.

****

Geun Suk was contentedly nursing his stomach as he got near the basketball court, where he saw Shin Hye sitting by the bench. Later, Yong Hwa came to her, holding a bag full of something.

"Wow, yogurt?" she beamed. "My favorite strawberry..."

Her love for yogurt covered up the brainy fighter that she was. Yong Hwa watched and enjoyed as she opened and attacked her yogurt. 

"Ah....mashisseo (Delicious)..." she crooned.

"You have a lot of faces, Ssaem," Yong Hwa told her.

"Ne?"

"You act as a teacher at day. When we are alone in the dark, you seduce me. When you fight, you are tough, and when you have a yogurt in front of you, you become a softie," he told her.

"Seduce, huh?" she . "Do you always look at me like that? You're too ."

"Mianhae... I can't help it," he told her.

"Change that perception," she chided him. "I am your teacher."

"Ara..."

And he leaned forward to kiss her. Geun Suk's eyebrow shot up, and he smirked.

"Oooooh, cute!"

And the Uncle vampire left the two lovebirds to continue making some cute scenes. Shin Hye gave one cup to him, and he started digging on his.

"Yogurt is good, and it has live microorganisms," she told him.

"If you eat a lot, you will release bad air," he .

"Ara~~" she said as she punched him.

Yong Hwa silently ate his yogurt as he enjoyed looking at her consuming hers. 

"Ah....so contented," she said. "I am sure Harabeoji will not ask me what movie I watched."

"Maybe he can sense the smell of alcohol on your breath," he told her.

"OMO!!!! Maja (You're right)," she freaked out.

"Don't worry," he told her. "Your Harabeoji just might found out about the gang report the next morning."

"Ne...." she cringed.

After finishing all the yogurt, they threw the waste at the proper trash bin.

"I am so full that I cannot walk," she complained.

"Is that one bad influence yogurt has on you?" Yong Hwa with a wink.

He smiled again, and her heart flew away from her body.

"Yogurt is not a bad influence," she pouted.

He grinned his lovely grin, and she pinched his cheeks.

"I am honored to see your smile," she said.

"Coz I don't show this to the other girls," he said.

He pursed his lips and scratched his head.

"May I carry you?" he asked.

Shin Hye insisted that she'd walk so that she can burn off the calories from the yogurt that she had consumed, but he knew she had been tired from running around and getting her adrenaline up.

"I insist," he said.

He carried her off her feet in bridal style, and she was not able to protest.

"G...gomawo," she whispered.

Yong Hwa kissed her hair, and started the walk home with his girlfriend in his arms. His sweet smell was making her lethargic, so Shin Hye fell asleep.

****

"Yong!" Hitomi, who was studying at the living room with the boys, gasped.

She and the other three saw Yong Hwa carrying the teacher in bridal style.

"Did the two of you have a date?" Min Hyuk asked naughtily.

"Was it in some motel?" Jong Hyun asked.

Jung Shin noted sweat on Shin Hye's forehead.

"She let you in the disco?" Jung Shin asked.

"But you are a minor!" Hitomi told Yong Hwa.

"Ani... we tried to watch some movies, but all were boring," Yong Hwa lied. "So we went to the arcade and played video games."

"How lame!" Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk said in unison.

Yong Hwa gingerly climbed up the flight of stairs so as  not to awaken the other gang members, and he opened the door to Shin Hye's room gently. Finally, he got inside her room, and tenderly placed her on her bed.

Shin Hye's breathing was so silent and rhythmic that he heaved a sigh of contentment.

His love was so beautiful, even in her sleep, that he leaned forward to kiss her lips tenderly. After five seconds or so, he let go of his kiss, and pulled her comforter to protect her from the cold.

"Good night," he whispered. "Saranghae, naui Princess..."

He silently left her sleeping soundly, and he got out the door and closed in gently.

 

~~~~