Good morning, our beloved Baozi

I'm all about you, Xiumin

 

Thank you so much for all the comments ^ ^,  this is my first fiction. it took me all the courage to put it here, lol
I'm not good at making up the whole new story, so I'll just follow their daily life and put more sides to it ^ ^/"
But it's great you like it.. really thanks :))
 
@edlyns   Xiumin is super cute, right! I happened to see related comment in Tumblr, so i put in the scene
@ryopin_2010 i'm pretty much into XiuRis recently, you will see more of them soon
@smiley44  i don't think he is fat at all, just the other members are underweight - -"
@starkey   Lulu will work harder in next chapter ^ ^,
@GaemChau  Tao will make Baozi pampers him more, Lulu will be jealous more and Duizang will be more cool :))
@bambino  should i make manager oppa appear more?? lol, Hyun Kyun oppa is cute too, right? :))

This chapter is kinda short i'm sorry T^T , promise next chapter will be longer..( but it will take longer time too..- -")

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 2 : Good morning, our beloved Baozi

…..

“…umm…” … the morning came ways too fast for this person, Xiumin fished the cell phone from under the pillow and check the time..

“ just …6..” murmured lazily, noticed his maknae still in the dreamland besides him. The big hyung carefully moved the youngest arm from his waist, slowly get off the bed not to wake Tao, tucked the blanket for the maknae then left the room.

“ …no one is up…” … scanned the living room and the kitchen..  checked the work schedule on the white board, there is a note from their manager..

“ … freeday, the housemaid won’t come, HyunKyun hyung will come in the after noon…” ..smirked to the time table, served himself a cup of hot Coco, then walked up the second floor, headed out to the balcony. There is a table set, round dark wooden table with four small chairs. Xiumin put the cup on the table, himself stood by the balcony’s bar.The weather is great, a little bit chill in the early morning like this, grabbed the cup then took a sip of his warm drink and started humming… it’s their song, but Korean version.

“ …..neoui sesangeuro yeorin barameul tago
ne gyeoteuro eodieseo wannyago
haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo
manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon
eodideun cheongugilteni….”

His sweet voice blended with the sound of the wind, the singer himself looks perfect with his eyes closed immersing in his music world. Picture of the boy singing along the wind blow gave out a beautiful scenario. A member who just woke up watching from behind, stunning at the sight.

Xiumin continued singing the whole song, smiled to himself after finished the last line. Singing definitely is the best treatment, picked up a cup of drink which already turned cool.

“ should I get another hot cup?..” …turned around to go back in……

“… Oh!!!..” startled at the boy standing silently behind.

“ sorry hyung..  I heard a song…your voice is just… so beautiful… I can’t seem to move my step…” …the boy with his bed hair smiled shyly showing his cute dimple.

“ why apologized… you got up early today, YiXing…” …patted the younger’s shoulder, walked pass Lay to go inside

“ Hyung! Wait!.. would you like to sit and sing a song with me?..” …asked out of the blue, Xiumin turned back to  face him…

“ well, sure thing…why not….” Smiled to the dongsaeng, Lay got so exited, he ran back to his bedroom and came out with his guitar.. Two boys sat on the opposite sides, Lay smiled warmly to his hyung.

“ Ok now, what’s song you prefer??..” .. let the eldest choose…. Xiumin puffed his cheek, trying to figure which song…

Lay took a quick glance at his hyung, secretly giggled. This Kim Minseok is just too cute for words, but obviously he doesn’t know himself.

“ I still can’t sing in Chinese, should it be Korean song?? I let you decide, which song ever you can play” gave permission to the younger, Lay pressed his lips into straight line like he was trying to choose one, then moved his fingers, let out sweet melody of the infamous song ‘nothing better – Brown eyed soul’..

Lay kept starring at Xiumin while his hands working on the instrument, having Xiumin’s angelic voice singing along, Lay started thinking back to all those times they were regular trainees, no one knows when to be debut. Daily practice is considered hard, some of trainees didn’t enter university or some even gave up school, they all focusing of their dream and no one regret it. First time he met with Xiumin, he looked young with his chubby cheek, his skin was milky white.. rather say it’s pale, contrast with his red thin lips, the older was talking smiling to his friends in practice room, all the trainees know each other but they were not so close at that time. Till that day, Lay stayed up till midnight on his practice, Xiumin showed up with a bottle of tea and gave it to Lay, he looked tired but still smile as usual, he said that he forgot something, he just came to fetch it but ended up staying practice with Lay till 2 in the morning. The next day Xiumin didn’t show at the company, others said he was really sick for couple days already, that gave Lay a big shock. It happened to be that Xiumin forgot his medicine and just came to pick it up, but seeing Lay practice alone, he felt sorry for that and forced himself to stay along. Even he was really sick but still… to be the late night friend.. The incident gave Lay a deep impression on Xiumin, and he didn’t want to share the story to no one. Xiumin also never mention about that night, so he will just keep the precious memory inside his heart about how kind his big brother was.. to him.

“…. Nothing better…than you…” … the last line of the song was sung beautifully by both of them… the two shared sweet smiles…

“ it was nice..” Xiumin praised his dongsaeng..

“ your singing is always so great, can’t wait till you sing the whole Chinese song..” sincerely complimented the hyung..

“ I can’t wait either, but no choice {smiled}… well, today the house lady won’t come, we need to feed our boys..” ..told Lay the news, the younger just shrugged..

“ it’s alright, I’ll make some simple breakfast for them..” .. gourmet Lay said confidently, stood up with guitar in his one hand and another hand held Xiumin’s shoulder, guided him to walk out together…

….

In the kitchen….

“ let’s see what we have..”… the younger dug in the fridge, brought this and that out on the cooking table..

“ ok, we will have American breakfast for this morning, bread, fried egg, ham and steamed vegetable..” …told the menu to the eldest.

“ sounds good, let me help you with the vegetable…” … with his words, Xiumin brought the vegetable to wash, and prepared to cut.

“ first is carrot…” .. called the vegetable name in a good mood, pressed the knife on, made thin sliced carrot. Lay laughed at his lively hyung..

“ your cutting is good hyung, but don’t cut it like that…let me show you..”…left the bread bag and turned to Xiumin, instead of telling how to cut it right. This handsome unicorn stretched his long arms wrapping around his hyung, put his hands over Xiumin’s soft hands, managed the hyung to move on his will. His mouth kept mumbling beside the elder’s ear.

“ cut it in vertical hyung, don’t make it so thin… yes…like that…”… Xiumin didn’t pay much attention to the dongsaeng’s actions, but… don’t you think the scene looked a little bit weird?? It looked more like Lay is holding Xiumin..passionately…it will surely continue like a romantic drama scene if they are alone together any longer..

“ Yah!!!!! XingXing-ge, what are you doing holding my hyung like that!!..” … Chen screamed from stair way, his high pitch managed to wake the whole house…

Xiumin looked at the direction of the voice, then recognized the awkward position he is in.

“ oh..YiXing.. you can let go of me, I know how to cut now..” …smiled to the younger, Lay just nodded and lifted his arms in the air…

Chen ran to his beloved hyung, shot a dead glare to Lay.

“ you are the weird one, stay away from  my hyung!..”… and himself hugged Xiumin instead, who won’t love to hug Xiumin?? He is so cute, soft and always has a light smell of shampoo on him. Lay snorted to Chen..

“ dude, I just told him how to cut vegetable. You are the weird one, let go of him already..” …then went back to his bread

Chen opened his mouth, but didn’t say anything yet

“..yah!!! you troll!!! Let go of my Baozi!!...” Luhan rushed down from stair way, pointed his index finger to Chen…

“ oh my god…”…. Xiumin and Lay sighed almost at the same time…the eldest removed Chen’s arms from himself, turned to face the Korean dongsaeng with his serious glance..

“ would you guys stop already!.. Chen, cut vegetable.. you, Luhan go help YiXing unwrap the ham…” … order the two, separated them from cat fight. Xiumin himself moved to the stove to take care of the fried egg. In a few minutes, Tao walked down and went straight to the eldest, put his chin on Xiumin’s shoulder..

“ what are you doing hyung, it smells……. good..{grinned}…” …not sure what did he mean by the origin of smell since his big nose is apparently sniffing the crook of Xiumin’s milky neck, with his arms wrapping around Xiumin’s waist

“ you should wake me up, me on the bed without you is so lonely..” …directed his glance to all the hyungs in there… damn!! …this maknae surely is evil…but his dear hyung just laughed off..

“ you slept so sound, did you have sweet dream??..” … he spoiled the youngest ways too much…

“ sure, with you cuddling me all night… I had a dream of  you…” … the words talked to the eldest, but his glance shoved to the faces of the three men in there…telling clearly in his eyes ‘I didn’t have to fight, but I surely am the winner’…

“ Damn!!..”… Luhan cursed, throw the used plastic wrap on the table ..  while the sound of cutting seems louder than usual..

“ I need to kill some one…” Chen clenched his teeth..

“ your time is over, evil panda… I will send you back to your third world…”…Lay walked to Xiumin, smiled at him sweetest ever..

“ it’s ok hyung, you can go watch TV now.. I’ll take care of this…” ..took the paddle from Xiumin, pushed Tao aside then ordered the youngest

“ Tao, you go wake Duizhang, breakfast is almost ready..”.. said in his cold voice… but maknae shook his head frantically…

“ no way!!.. he will beat me to crap if I dare wake him!!” … refused intensely .. and the three hyungs answered at the same time..

“ you deserved it !!!...”….Tao went speechless, only gave an irritated glance to them.. Xiumin sighed again to the chaos early in the morning..

“ alright, alright …  I will go..”… left all his dongsaengs behind, don’t care no more if they will bite each other..

Climbing to third floor is tiring indeed….

“ Kris…” …opened the door and called his friend, who buried himself under the soft blanket. Xiumin walked to his bed, shoved his heaven away.

“ Kris! Wake up, breakfast is ready!..” ..his voice went stronger but still sounds cute.. sleeping person didn’t move an inch, didn’t care his blanket got pulled off…. Xiumin bit his lip, inhale a huge gulp of air.. this’s how he does his highlight in MAMA

“ yah!!!! You sleep head !!! I said … wake up!!!!!!..”…. shouted from the top of his lung, made Kris jumped up in frighten..

“ what!! What!! What’s happened!!!”… he looked left and right, his eyes still couldn’t focus in his half sleep state….

The four men downstairs, looked up the ceiling… blinked rapidly to the familiar scream they just heard from up there..

“ Duizhang has a bad morning…seriously…” …Tao said in pity

“ he should wake up from the first call… he begged for it… can’t help….”… Luhan said coldly.. still feel tingly towards Kris from yesterday incident.

“ oh my god….Minseok-ah… give me five..” … when realized what’s happened, he flopped down on the bed and fell completely in his sleep again.. Xuimin looked at him in disbelieve..

“ oh… well….”….He inhaled again and lowered himself to Kris’s ear, ready to scream …but..

“ yah!!!...”.. shouted out in startled when Kris pulled him down on the bed, squeezed the soft body tightly…

“ I said…five..” whispered to Xiumin… quickly got back in his sleep…

“ you damn giant!! Let me go!! Who cares if you don’t eat!! Yah!!! Get off!!..” struggling in that strong hug for a while, but can’t seem to budge the big body at all, then gave up… stayed silent in that hug, listened to the breathing sound

“ crap!...” …whimpered to himself when the tall boy didn’t move a single bit. While Kris let out small grinned, pretended to be asleep…

Five minutes passed…

“ huh..??..” Kris peeked at the person in his arms, oh my god!!! Sleeping Baozi, how could he manage to fall asleep in five minutes??…cutest thing in the solar system… >.

At this state, he really didn’t know what to do, greatest dilemma in his life ever… he wholeheartedly want to hug this soft body all day long.. all life long, but his friend is surely hungry too. So he pretended to move, enough to wake Xiumin up. The short boy surprised that himself took a short nap, lifted his head to look at Kris, sighed in relief seeing Kris didn’t wake up yet. Raised his hand slapped slightly on that handsome face..

“ Wu Yi Fan.. wake up..” softly said it, Kris suddenly open his eyes, loosen his arms to free his friend..

“ well… just five minutes, right? I did as I said..” he smirked at Xiumin, the short boy hurriedly stood up and pulled Kris up with him.

“ Hrrr… I’m still sleepy…” said in boring tone, but let Xiumin dragged him out of the room. It’s fun, when he pretended to play it hard and Xiumin tried his best to get him up. Well … can he say that… he loves it the best  when Xiumin comes to wake him, if the rest morning in his entire life can be like this, he doesn’t mind at all to hear this screaming alarm every morning….

….

.....

Note : this daily story will continue in next chapter ^ ^,