FRUSTRATED LUHAN vs. Lay

I'm all about you, Xiumin

 

Sorry for grammar errors and a lot of typos...

It took me quite long for this chapter....  

@Teeheehaha-ara ^ ^, please don't feel bad!!

@GugGig0307 They need to compete more :))

@smiley44  lol, Minseok will live >.<

@BabyYoo Lulu laways so jelly if it comes to his Baozi ^ ^,

@bambino the real war will start soon, lol

@kitten83 i also can't decide who to have my Minseok - -" Kris is cool and Luhan is cute...hrr

@lastlaughlane only our Duizhang can make it this beautiful <3 ^ ^,

@lulu2ji i don't know if this will really be KrisMin, hehehe :D

@bambino sorry honey T^T.. opologized for my poor English

@Teeheehaha-ara me too!!

@GugGig0307 I already decided the couple.. ^ ^, stay tune..

@baboracoon he is a nice hyung to everyone, no wonder all boys love him

@Teeheehaha-ara but he is cute, right?

@smiley44 thank you so much honey, your comment made my day ^o^

@kitten83 saw TaoMin in Thailand. can't help but to write about them

@GugGig0307 it's lucky they are roomate :))

@baboracoon than you for reading my fic ^ ^,

@lastlaughlane  main fic is thier daily story, but i will write some XiuTao, XiuChen, XiuLay, XiuRis and XiuHan side story sometime as {none chapter}

@BabyYoo Thank you!!!

 

Thank you every one for reading my fic, it's not that good.. but please bear with it...lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRUSTRATED LUHAN vs. Lay

 

..

“ ….hrrr…..” …a long exhale from the dark hair boy in the kitchen even creeped himself out.. early in the morning, why the hell he had to wake up just to feed his fellow members. Busy hands kept on working skillfully, cut this, chopped that, fried here and boiled there.

Lay is absolutely good at cooking, plus he once said he loves to cook, so each day when the house maid doesn’t show, it’s always him to make some easy meal for all the boys.

“ wow.. smell so good! What are you making, hyung?”… Chen was the first person showed up, he went in the kitchen, peeked what he is going to have… alright, the next should be Xiumin then… the cook thought to himself. It took about 10 minutes for the next person to appear.

“ oh.. YiXing… I thought Luhan was with you helping out…”….the deep low voice greeted the boys in the kitchen, but both Chen and Lay looked at the tall boy with their surprised expression. New visitor lifted an eyebrow..

“ what??..” ….glared back at the two boys… Lay put down the paddle, wiped his hand on the apron then walked to Kris, reach a hand to touch that long neck, but Kris averted the hand with strong garlic smell.

“ what’s happened Duizhang? Are you sick??...” …the younger’s face told that he really worried for the leader. But before three of them can continue conversation, Xiumin walked down stairways looking at all the donsaengs with his questioning eyes.

“ what is it? Why Kris is here at this moment? It’s too early for this giant to wake up..” the eldest shot to the point… Lay nodded..

“ yes that what I’m wondering, but well.. seems like he is fine, his nose can smell the garlic from my hand...” …unicorn dropped his interesting, walked back to the stove.. that’s how you judged if people are sick??

Kris shook his head then turned to face Xiumin with his bright smile on..

“ hey.. good morning.. you are up early, when did you go to bed last night?..” …tried making up the mood, acted all cool asking with his charismatic smile… still so blissful from the confession incident last night… {confession that other party didn’t realize yet… - -“}

The small boy didn’t see so… Kris is extremely weird today… Xiumin narrowed an eye… walked to the big boy, raised a hand to put on Kris’s temple…

“ I think you are sick … see? Your face is so red… need some medicine??..” …tilted his head while asking, his hand trailing down Kris’s cheek which is red and burn.. Tall boy snapped out, took a step back off from the short boy, held that hand down…

“ no… I.. I am.. good..” stuttered … oh.. just a soft touch made him to this state…

Two boys in the kitchen checked up the two hyungs, the atmosphere between them was so awkward.. is there something happened without the members knowing?? …

Loud stomp from stairways drew all of their attention, Luhan with his frowned face, walked directly to Xiumin…

“ what are you guys doing..?..” his voice was cold in moody tone, shot a dead glare to the leader. Xiumin took a quick glance at him, turned back to look at Kris…. got his hand back from the tall boy..

“ Well… Lay is cooking, Jongdae is helping, Kris is kind of.. sick (not sure if he is really sick) and I’m gonna bring him some medicine. But what’s wrong with you Luhan, night mare??” .. answered what were ‘all the guys’ doing, didn’t forget to check on his friend.

Luhan nodded to the first answer then suddenly formed up his cute baby deer face, blinked his big watery eyes rapidly to Xiumin.

“ yes.. the dream was terrible… felt like my heart was ripped to pieces .. feel it, if my heart still beating…” .. whimpered sadly, landed his forehead on Xiumin’s shoulder, pulled Xiumin’s hand to touch his chest..  right, this how it works for Luhan.. He knows well enough that Kris is so cool, tall, handsome, charisma and everything beyond perfection, but some minor things that Kris can never beat him … his pure cuteness, (fake) innocent doe eyes, overly bright friendly smile and overly caring personality. He will use his weapons to the max, he also knows XIumin’s weak point, that gentle man always goes weak for the people who is weaker than him, feeble.. fragile.. strengthless.. whatever you will say.. and this Luhan can pretend to be all.

Kris looked at the two with his face, it’s still least if he just vomit at Luhan’s action.. what an atmosphere killer.. snorted to the scene then walked in the kitchen.

Lay looked at Kris, then furthered his gaze to Xiumin and Luhan.

“ nothing you can do here, go sit in the living room with those two..” …tried to send the leader back to the scene. But Kris ignored, pretended he didn’t hear, persisted to stay in the kitchen…

Who wanted to join them, especially when Luhan behaved this way, he was showing that Xiumin is his, more than that was Mr. Xiumin always complies.

Xiumin sighed to Luhan’s story, his friend is almost the same age as him, just a month difference, how could he be so childish..

“ it’s just a dream Luhan-ah, your heart is beating well… you’ll live. Now let me go already, I need to go get medicine for Kris and help YiXing in the kitchen..” … pulled his hand back and tried to pushed Luhan away, but that pretty boy stuck his hand even more firmly on Xiumin’s back when he heard  ‘...for Kris’ ….

“ nooooo… he is fine, YiXing is fine too, Jongdae can help him.. Tao will come down soon too, they don’t need us…” … felt so proud saying the world ‘us’ ….

“.. I heard my name…” black hair boy, last person to come down, scowled at what he saw… The masculine boy walked straight to Luhan, grabbed the hyung’s nape, threw skinny boy away effortlessly…

“ don’t cling onto my hyung so early in the morning, Minseok hyung is mine…” … he was not full awake yet, but … he claimed clearly on his property… Luhan glowered at Tao.. only this evil baby, who can steal Xiumin’s attention, only this panda who can beat me for the cuteness…tsk!!!...

Tao turned to smile cutely to Xiumin, brushed his hands dusted off all over his hyung’s body…

“ alright hyung... you are clean now.. he he…” .. showed his cheesy grin to big hyung and didn’t forget to give disgusting glare to second oldest hyung.. Xiumin smiled to the youngest, can’t help himself but raised his hand, pinched softly on maknae’s cheek. This boy is really cute, he is noisy sometime, selfish sometime, whinny sometime.. but all in all he is royal, sincere and thoughtful all the time, that makes him even cuter..

“ oh really?.. hyung was dirty.. huh?.. hahaha.. let’s see what we have for breakfast..” .. ignored Luhan, linked his hand with Tao’s, walked to the kitchen together..

Kris chuckled in the kitchen, Lay and Chen also giggled at the situation. Tao is maknae, he can do whatever he likes, as long as it’s not too overboard.. Lay finished his cooking, removed his cute teddy bear apron.

“ alright, this morning we have vegetable stew, omelet and fried bacon with bread, let’s bring it out… I’m hungry..” .. with the words, all the boys hurriedly helped bring all the plates out, set up the table and finally ready to eat.

“ Kyunnie hyung will come at 10:30, we need to be at the shooting location at 11. After the recording we will head to the office for practice, estimated time arrive should be by 4 or 5, dinner at the company.. ok! …” Kris reminded the member again as he always did. The member shouted in answer, started digging the food in front of them.

“ Yixing-ge, this stew is really good!” … Chen complimented his hyung while having his mount stuffed. Xiumin nodded to Luhan on his right, then nodded again to Yixing on his left

“ you are really a good cook Yixing, wish you were a girl, I’ll surely marry you.. ohh man, this is so delicious..” …shoved another spoonful into his mouth… but all the people there went frozen at the moment, looked at Xiumin then turned to looked at Lay, who was also went blank with the eldest’s words. He stayed pause for few seconds then his lips showed curve with a cute dimple.

“ hyung.. you can marry me as I am now, I don’t mind…” … unicorn stopped eating, crossed arms on the table then rested his chin on it, turned to look at the eldest, sent a sweet gaze to the big hyung, who was too busy eating to look at him. Other four dumbfounded too, kept their ears wide open to the conversation.

“ I’ll cook everyday.. everything that you like.. I’ll clean the house.. wash and fold your cloth..” … unicorn in dream land, ignored all those piercing stare.. Xiumin nodded to himself , still concentrated on the meal.. finally let out a conclusion.

“ well … let’s marry then..”…. was that a proposal??..

“ Hell NO!!!..”… scream from Luhan. All of those nodded in agree…

“ Minseok-ah!! How could you go weak just because of foods?!!”.. the same deer protested loudly. Xiumin just shrugged...

“ he will clean my house, wash my cloth and fold them for me too… I think it’s enough..” … carelessly admitted, Lay smiled his mouth to the ear. Kris dropped his spoon intentionally to interrupt the situation,

“ if that’s the case.. I can cook too, clean and wash…. I usually don’t fold the cloth.. but I’ll hang it instead… it’s better, right? Your cloth won’t get wrinkle...how is it??...” … started the auction… - -“ … Xiumin rolled his eyes thinking..

“ but you are sleep head, I don’t want to eat breakfast at noon..” ..alright , this offer is out then…. Luhan bit his lips, couldn’t find what’s he really good at… the thing called food he can make is ramen… the max he can afford is to add the egg…. huhh??  probably he can add vegetable too?? But when would it be ready to eat?? How could he know??!!!.. damn!! housework is the absolute hell

“ I can cut carrot…” ..oh deer.. so that’s what you are confident… Xiumin giggled at his friend..

“ oh Luhan.. i don’t want to put your chopped fingers in stew…lol…” …well, this offer is out too…  Chen couldn’t really find his strong point, but quickly said his offer.

“ hyung.. my cook is fine, I clean and wash sometimes too. Besides that I can sing for you to lift the mood up, especially my infamous high pitch..” … sounded more like bragging with his head high like that…

Xiumin made a reluctant face.

“ Jongdae-ah, I don’t think your high pitch will help when I’m upset… it would rather kill my nerve..” … well, Chen was failed too…

Tao pressed his lips into a straight line after listened to all the hyungs’ offers…

“ Hyung… I can cook, clean, wash…. fold or even iron your cloth.. my voice is pretty, my rapping is no joke.. plus I will hug you every day and cuddle you to sleep, also I can guard the house.. we can go shopping sometime and I’ll take you to the beach with me… more than anything… I’m the cutest…don’t you think I’m the best candidate??..” …sat crossing his arms in confident. Xiumin smiled to the young boy ..

“ yes., the best ever....” …. Put down his spoon and stood up bringing the empty plate with him to the kitchen. Tao still waited for the clear answer…

“ Minseok hyung!! so you would marry me, right???...” …. shouted to the hyung in the kitchen from the dinning table… while other hyngs stared at the youngest with killing aura.

Xiumin walked back after cleaned his plates and kept them in place.

“ calm down boy, as soon as guys marriage is legal in Korea, we will talk about it later on…lol …” … laughed like no tomorrow then left to his bed room, prepared to leave for work… well, his words simply meant to ‘dream on boy, nothing like that will happen in the righteous country as South Korea’ … but that didn’t seem to kill all the boy’s hope… - -“

“ I need to see Mr. President real quick…” … Lay mumbled out , took his empty plates and left the table..

Kris frowned in silence, then poked at Luhan’s arm..

“ do you think the government will listen, if Chinese hold a protest in S. Korea..???...” … narrowed his eyes asking, really felt like doing it anytime soon. Luhan glared at the leader in disbelief…

“ Yi Fan.. you are hopeless…” said with the boring tone, then took his leave too… murmured to himself on the way to kitchen..

“ the best way is to stay with him without marriage issue.. kekeke…” …happy with his thought,… but braked his step almost immediately with the main vocalist’s words..

“ why make it so complicated?? I’ll just take him to other country which allows guys marriage…” …also left the table, walked passed Luhan, who still in his confused state…

Kris nodded his head slowly in understanding….

“ well… Canada is pretty open about this stuff… I’ll take him with me then…”.. made a final answer, left the table and also walked pass Luhan, who still in daze…

Tao was the only one left on the table… listened to all the hyungs… marriage sounded annoying…

“ I will just make him mine, and let’s see… what he will say.. huhuhu…” … with his creepy laughter… Luhan gaped at the young boy’s comment… OMG, he thought that Panda is vegetarian…  realized now that the maknae is so scary.

Black hair boy stood up with the plates in hands, looked at Luhan then smiled innocently… but why.. the person who was looking felt so creepy at that…

“ gege… you should be hurry… Hyun Kyun hyung will com soon..” ..with the words, tapped slightly on Luhan’s shoulder, disappeared into the kitchen… the second eldest.. felt goose bump all over.... may be… the one he should beware of the most is not Kris… but this young boy who spends almost 24/7 with Xiumin instead….

….

The recording went well, they got back to the head office (in Beijing) for the practice. Hyun Kyun brought all the boy back right after the shooting finished, so no one had other meal since breakfast.

“ Kyunnie hyung… we are hungry…” … Tao whined to his manager cutely. Hyun Kyun smiled warmly to him.

“ I know baby, I had them order a delivery.. just hold on a little bit, ok?...” …patted on that black hair then walked to other members, stopped at Xiumin first, looked at that soft  puffy cheek and smiled.

“ I still wonder, how is your cheek still so cute and chubby, while you body is getting slimmer day by day…” .. with the talk, he put a hand on Xiumin’s waist and another hand caressed that cheek lovingly. Xiumin shyly smiled to the sound-like compliment from his stern manager. The older man continued the conversation.

“ don’t lose more weight, you are good now.. if you force yourself too much, it’s not good for your health, ok?..” ..good thing is he always takes a good care of Xiumin, the boy nodded and smile brightly, while other boys stared jealously.

Hyun Kyun patted again on Xiumin’s hair… this cute little thing used to be chubbier… but managed to lose some weight before debut, now that the boy is thin, just his firm muscle and the cheek that didn’t leave with the weight.

Looked at him, his shy expression….  Aigoo… how can 22 years old boy be so cute like this, this boy is different from others at the same age. Since the days he was just a trainee, he was so sweet to everybody, modest and humble. All the trainees knew him and loved him, always had interaction with him with respect. This Xiumin boy is really something, people may not notice him at first, but as times pass, people will get to know him better, all those humans will be drawn in to this boy’s cuteness unconsciously….

Kris, who was cold to Xiumin at first, but now that big boy tried so hard to get close to this oldest boy.

Tao, who was so clingy to Minseok from the start, till now.. there’s nothing change.

Lay, this quiet boy.. he didn’t seem to have much interaction with Xiumin, but when you notice it again , you will see him walked holding older boy’s hand.

Chen, sweet Korean boy, who never leaves Xiumin’s side, always smiles and laughs with his hyung in every occasion.

Not to mention Luhan, that pretty boy always tries to tell the whole world, Xiumin is his, showing all his love towards this friend freely.

And all those EXO-K boys, who love and respect this oldest member so much…. Kim Minseok can capture everyone’s heart… that’s his real super natural power…..

“ hyung??...” Xiumin called out, seeing the manager just looked straight to him but didn’t say a thing. Hyun Kyun jumped back to reality, snapped his head once… well… I was drawn into this cute boy again

“ oh.. alright… I got to go now, be right back to get you after 5 hours.. ok!...” .. smiled to all and rushed out of the practice room.

Soon enough the foods arrived, six boys sat relaxing on the floor. Tao jumped to the food boxes with his twinkle eyes. Xiumin looked at him and let out small laughter…. this kid is so cute, the eldest is happy to have roommate with Tao. The youngest is cheerful, playful, being crying baby sometime, but he tries his best to take care of all his hyungs.

“ slow down Tao, you will choke…” … the eldest patted maknae’s back softly, raised a napkins wiped the youngest’s cheek. Kris looked at them annoying, ended up choking his food instead… Xiumin turned to Kris, smacked on that long back rapidly..

“.. are you 5 years old kid?? Can’t you just eat properly?.. aigoo … drink this..” .. Xiumin complaint to the tall boy but still gently passed a glass of water to him..  Kris took a big gulp then pouted at his friend, whined out..

“ can’t you just hide your bias intention..? … if it’s Tao, you won’t nag like this, right?...” …puffed his cheek, tried hardest to look cute… and that called chaos from all the members

“ …aww ooooo…”… five boys  shivered all over, got all goose bump from Kris’s aegyo performance… Xiumin narrowed his eyes looking at Kris….

“ .. I’ll stop nagging… please just stop that weird aegyo.. it will give me nightmare.. aww!..” .. really can’t take it.. Kris frowned at his failed attempt… tsk!! Just thought that I can be cute too…

….’bzzz…. bzzzzzz……’ …..someone’s cell phone was vibrating intruded the on floor dinner time. Lay looked for the origin of the vibration, but not sure where was the phone. Luhan crawled to his backpack, fished out the black iPhone.

“ it’s mine..” …read the name on screen. Other five glared at him with questioning face.. who the hell calling right before practice….

“ be right back..” ..Luhan stood up and walked out for his private space. Kris chuckled..

“ must be his girlfriend..” .. said what he think. Chen nodded understanding, continued on his food. Tao lifted an eyebrow.

“ which one??...” …maknae asked with his innocent eyes. All the hyungs stared at him…. You don’t need to speak out first thing that comes in your head

“ ..oh… huuh???...how many does he have then..?..” …Chen got more curious. That pretty hyung is really popular, he knows, but never think he will have more than one girlfriend at a time. Lay sighed to the comment.

“ he has just one, the one in Korea..” … Lay knows they are in relationship, the girl called to Luhan often when they were in room together, and ended up that Lay walked out the room to give Luhan sometime on phone.

“ that pretty girl with long black hair??..” …Duizhang tried to guess who that girl is…

“ I think the one with short hair with bang…” Tao suspected another girl he sometime saw Luhan went with.

“ or that blonde girl with super big eye??...”… Chen mentioned the girl he saw many times waited for Luhan at the café in Apgujung…

Lay shook his head..

“ .. no… the beautiful one with blown hair, at shoulder length…curl … high class girl…”… handsome unicorn continuously revealed his roommate’s story…. Xiumin nodded rapidly, put his empty food box in the plastic bag.

“ sounds like Luhan really has many girlfriends.... all kinds of hair color and hair style too…hahaha….” … laughed at his own comment…

And suddenly the door was pushed open, followed by Luhan. All men shut their mouth,  stared at Luhan. The person acknowledged strange meaning in the five pairs of eyes…

“ what??...” … walked to the group, but seemed like everyone already finished their food, busy cleaning the garbage and no one is generous enough to answer him. So he sat next to Lay, quietly asked his roommate.

“ what is it?..” … muttered close to Lay’s ear… unicorn glared from his eyes’ corner, wrapped his empty box and stood up, answered the hyung out loud…. really loud…

“ we were talking about you..  having many girl friends, and the girls have all kinds of hair color and style..” …said it bluntly. Luhan gaped at what he heard, looked at Xiumin’s direction almost immediately… small boy smirked at Luhan with his crook smile, wherewith Tao and Chen whispered each other about something. Luhan shook his head furiously in deny but before he can explain anything, Kris shouted to gather all boys to practice ….

Luhan practiced with his aggravated mood … really don’t care whoever will get it wrong, but please.. it seemed like Xiumin believed in that statement too… damn!! Hell unicorn!! Just sewing your mouth is not enough now!!

After four hours of practice, the boys laid down on the floor trying to catch their breath….

“ where is Hyun Kyun hyung…” …Lay sat up first, looked at the door , but didn’t see the manager coming yet.. normally Hyun Kyun is always on time, he will come in about 20 minutes before practice end. Kris flipped to lie on his side facing Lay, informed what he heard from the manager.

“ he called me when we were on break, he will run a little bit late… just relax and wait….” …told that and flipped to other side, facing Xiumin who laid there calmly, started to breath evenly… ohh.. he was an athlete, so he knows how to control the breathing.. So cute, even with the eyes closed… that black eyelash contrast with the white fair skin, the red puckered lips parted a little bit… like asking whoever to kiss on it….   and I.. want to kiss you real bad….

Kris was all hypnotized by the beautiful sight of Xiumin, he slowly raised his big hand near that soft cheek…

“ what are you doing…?..” …Lay whispered asking the leader right at the ear.

Kris startled..  withdrew his hand back, hurriedly sat up… just now, he completely forgot that there were others in the practice room.

“ no.. just.. dust on his face…” …stuttered, hurriedly stood up, rushed out of the practice room to calm his feeling…

Lay snorted…

“ too obvious…” …mumbled out, looked at Xiumin who still not notice anything… the young one scooted closer to the eldest, tapped slightly on that thick shoulder..

“ hyung.. you can nap on my lap.. if you don’t mind..” …his voice just for two of them to hear. Xiumin opened his eyes, smiled to the younger…

“ sure thing.. if you don’t mind…” … smiled sweetly to each other again then Xiumin moved closer to his brother, put his head on Lay’s lap …

“ comfy..??..” the younger teased the hyung. Xiumin shut his eyes, his lips formed a light curve.. flipped to sleep on his side, put one hand on Lay’s knee

“ yes.. very.. wake me.. if you are tired, or when Kyunnie hyung arrives..” …  Lay smiled brightly, laid his hand on Xiumin’s shoulder… felt so happy inside, it’s rare to have Xiumin all to himself like this… secretly wished Hyun Kyun to arrive a bit more later…

In other direction Chen laid on the floor, having his head on Tao chest, who was also laying there. Luhan sat up, chuckled at the two boys beside him….. when they are not loud, these two kids are cute too… then looked around, first thing he notice that Kris was not in the room… and next thing…he saw… Lay’s back and Xiumin’s back, one laid on the floor on his side, another one sat still.. having Xiumin’s head on his lap, a hand landed on the eldest’s shoulder, another hand with that long fingers brushed on Xiumin cheek from time to time, the younger even hummed in a very good mood…

“ damn!...” …stood up heading to the two who caused his blood boiled. Not sure if he will just throw Lay out of the room or drag Xiumin away with him, whatever.. all he needs to do now is separating the two romantic idiots.. but God is kind enough to not let his jealousy shows, sound of the door open distracted him.. followed by Hyun Kyun and Kris..

“ ready to go back??..” … the manager clapped and called to the five boys there, Tao and Chen stood up, also Xiumin. But Lay still sat there…

“ what’s wrong?…” Xiumin asked the boy on the floor. Lay waved his hand in deny, trying to stand up…

“ nothing hyung, my leg just  went numb…...” …grabbed Xiumin steady hand to pull himself up… but lost his balance from the limped leg…

“ ah!!...” …fell half way, landed safely on Xiumin’s chest..

“ oh!! .. you alright?!!..” … the eldest asked worriedly, help Lay to stand straight… Luhan observed situation, his eyes burn with jealousy… it’s no good now….no good…. Kept telling himself and headed out first .. if not, he may do or talk something not nice to them… his jealousy is no joke.. really

Lay still had his hands on Xiumin’s shoulder, gave himself sometime to recover from the numb.

“ ..i’m fine now, hyung..” …finally stood straight.. Xiumin shook his head..

“ I told you to wake me if you’re tired… this kid…” the eldest nagged the younger, flicked slightly on Lay’s forehead.. then held his dongsaeng’s hand to walked out together…

Lay tried to hide his smile of joy, since Kris, Tao and Chen were there too… but no Luhan… where is he?? … forget it, that guy may be on the phone with his girlfriend somewhere..  now that Xiumin is holding his hand.. nothing else matters… tightly locked his fingers with his small hyung… if I could… I will never let go….

….

Luhan was so quiet in the van, usually he always had conversation with Lay. But today was different, he talked to Lay sometime if the younger asked him questions. He really not know Lay’s intention, the boy didn’t show his interesting toward Xiumin at first, normally like brothers… but recently Lay were with Xiumin more often.. Xiumin also looked very happy when he was with Lay. Luhan blinked his eyes with the thought…

“ ….hrrr….” …. his sigh sounded more loud in the silent van. Lay looked at him, but the second eldest didn’t notice it, he was so busy looked out the window thinking all stuffs …. I’m going crazy….

…bzzzzz….. bzzzzz….  Lay looked at his roommate…

“ gege.. where did you buy your cell, it rings so well….” …trolled the elder. Luhan didn’t laugh at the joke,  read the screen and answered it.

“ oh…Sehun-ah…” … another person, who called him quite often…

“ yes.. in the van… on the way home…” softly told the boy on the line…

 

Luhan and Sehun are close, he loves this dongsaeng dearly, the younger is cute and clingy.. like a little kid. Luhan wants to take care of him, watches him grow properly.

Firstly, back to the trainee days… Sehun was Xiumin’s favorite dongsaeng, the young boy stuck to the eldest like gum, while Luhan did the same thing. That time Luhan got to know Sehun.

Xiumin always brought the youngest out for meals, they ate together, played together. Besides Sehun, there were also Moonkyu, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, DO and Suho, who were frequently around the eldest.

Luhan was with Xiumin a lot too, the oldest took care of him so well.. he was once thinking.. he might hold a special place in Xiumin’s heart, and finally he found… everyone got the front row seat in this person’s heart.. equally…

Only Sehun was different, Xiumin liked this fellow a lot, and Luhan couldn’t stay put for this… He tried to learn Sehun, checked up if the boy had a special feeling to Xiumin…. If the boy was his rival… it will be hard to beat… during that whole time, things went reverse.. the boy Sehun got addicted to Luhan instead, Xiumin slowly faded from Sehun’s side. After a while, they were selected to be in EXO, Xiumin spent more time with everyone in the group while Luhan spent almost of his time with Sehun..  they have a lot of things in common. Later.. Tao and Chen joined the group..  ever since Xiumin was busy taking care of the two…

 

“ yes.. I can’t wait to see you either… take care, ok? We arrive at the dorm now.. I’ll call you later…” … bid his goodbye, kept the phone in his backpack… Lay narrowed an eye…

“ gege.. what’s wrong??... we still have half way to the dorm…” … It’s kinda weird, Luhan cut off the conversation with Sehun…. Luhan looked at the younger..  my mood is wrong.. everything is wrong.. you caused all this… unicorn

“ nothing…” ..pretty boy answered with his sweet smile as usual…. But he felt so irritate now.. last night was Kris.. this morning was Tao.. and now is Lay… today is not his day indeed..

The boys got back to the dorm, today was a rough day… each members separated to their room, finished their business and go to bed early…

Xiumin studied his Chinese like everyday, having Tao teach him with how to pronounce is helping out a lot. After sent the maknae to sleep, he continued his lesson for a while till his eyes couldn’t stay open no more.. it’s time to rest now..

He walked to tuck the blanket for Tao, then tucked himself on his bed…  and fell asleep almost immediately….

….bzzzzz……

“ ….umm??….” …the short boy whimpered … felt the vibration under his pillow.. he was about to dream… a very good dream tho…

“ what’s it again..omg…” …fished the phone out to see, what is it so urgent to call someone from his sleep…

“ message??... from Luhan??..” .. tried to read the letters on screen …

’come drink with me down here…’ …the message said just that.

“ drink?? drink what?? bubble tea??... at this time??... may be later...” …the eldest shook his head, pushed the phone back under the pillow, got back to his sleep.

….bzzzz…..first message arrived… ignored…

….bzzzz…. second message arrived …nothing happen…

….bzzzz… third message arrived ….

“ what the hel!!!!!....” …hissed to himself, got up into sitting position… it’s not fun at all you silly deer!!... grabbed his phone, looked at the latter three messages..

‘ I’ll be waiting..’

‘ I feel a lil bit drunk now..’

‘ I need you…’

“ what??...” … is he drinking alcohol?? …that guy can’t drink… just a shot of Soju can knock him down…

“ it’s weird…” …hurriedly walked down to living room.

There… he saw Luhan with a can of beer in his hand, dozen of can on table, some were empty, some are not open yet…TV is on but the person seemed to be in other place.

It must be something wrong, he was too quiet since after practice… Xiumin sat down beside his friend.. Luhan looked at him with a bitter smile..

“ .. what took you so long…” …that upset face made other party’s heart throbbed…

“ sorry.. I was asleep… but.. what’s wrong… why to drink all of a sudden.. hmm??..” …sweet voice asked continuously..

Luhan put his can on table, open another can for Xiumin. The older boy accepted the can but didn’t drink it.

“ just drink… you are good at this stuff.. I know..” …said Luhan, and drank from his own can..

Xiumin observed his best friend, it seemed to be a serious matter, Luhan never behave like this.. or was it because of the phone from his girlfriend this evening??

“ no Luhan..  we have schedule tomorrow…” .. he didn’t want to drink, but want to know what’s going on to get Luhan at this state..

“ not until after noon, drink with me Minseok-ah… then we can talk smoother…” ..bumped his can with Xiumin’s can. The short boy sighed, no more reason to refuse, started with his beer..

Luhan stared at his friend, when Xiumin finished two cans already and started with his third can.. this guy is seriously good at drinking…he barely drank since Xiumin got here, he didn’t even know why he called Xiumin. He didn’t understand himself  at all…. he has a girl that he called ‘girlfriend’.. she is a very nice girl… flawless girl.. he is happy talking to her, having her call him everyday.. everything is great… but why… he can’t get over the feeling toward the person besides him.. the more they live together, the more intense his feeling is… his heart ripped to pieces when he saw Xiumin with other guys, even with group members..  last night Kris confessed to Xiumin, he may not understand it now.. but finally he will.. Kris will make it happen… thought to this point, the boy grinded his teeth, felt his heart is gonna explode…

 

Time passed, but no words from Luhan, another boy also didn’t ask a thing… older boy started to feel dizzy at the moment, looking at all those empty cans on the floor and on the table, most of them were Xiumin’s job, he couldn’t stand the awkward atmosphere, so he chose to drink non stop…  

“ Minseok-ah..” … finally Luhan opened his mouth, Xiumin sighed in relief… if you don’t say anything now, I may can’t continue waiting…beer and sleepy are killing me…

“ what am I to you…” …the question was strange, but it’s not too strange for drunk people.. Xiumin nodded rapidly to the question, even himself didn’t know why to nod.. well.. he probably drunk now..

“ a friend..” …

The answer as he thought.. Luhan snorted, looked at other direction, felt so painful at the word ‘friend’why was I so upset? What did I expect you to say??  …

No word escape his lips.. his hands were shaking…the vision in front of him went blur…. the boy  raised his hand touch his cheek, felt warm liquid trailed down…. the answer just so simple, Minseok… because … I  love you so much…. to the point that I can’t be your friend no more…

“ Luhan …. Why are you crying..?..” ..Xiumin glared at the pretty boy, his voice sounded half beat slow… is he drunk??…

“ because it’s hurt…” ..his sweet voice was shaking, turned to look directly at Xiumin. The older boy raised a hand wiped those tears away..

“ don’t cry Luhan-ah…” pulled his friend into his tight hug…

“ who hurt you… my friend, tell me… I’ll hunt them down… who the heck dared to hurt my friend…” … 100% drunk … his soft hand patted on Luhan’s back from time to time.

Luhan sniffed a sweet smell from the person in front of him, the word ‘friend’ still hit him continuously…

“ you can’t hunt that person.. that one is the most precious thing to me… Minseok-ah…  tell me… why love is so hurt......” ..the boy murmured on his friend’s shoulder… Xiumin nodded to the words, held crying Luhan in his embrace.

“ calm down boy.. you have a nice girlfriend.. Lay told us… she loves you for sure, don’t worry… everyone loves you…” …drunk man said like one…

Luhan shook his head, wiped his tear away, snuggled his face to the crook of Xiumin’s neck.

“ it’s not that… she is not the one I love… we are dating, but it’s nothing… I already have someone I’m deep in love with..” …pressed a light kiss on that milky neck, but the short boy didn’t notice it at all, alcohol got the best of his sense..

“ oh… so you are cheating??...” small boy’s pitch went higher questioning. Luhan broke the hug, shook his head frantically with his super widen eyes..

“ no!! I’m not!!..” …oh my god! How could this person reach to this conclusion….. Xiumin tilted his head…his eyes stared at Luhan trying to blame..

“ you have a girlfriend… but you said you love other girl… that definitely is cheating.. you bad guy..” …changed from comforting to judging in an instant… pushed Luhan away and prepare to leave…

“ no!! Minseok!! Listen to me!!...” pressed the thick shoulder to sit back down on the couch…

“ I’m not cheating!! Really! The girl also know I have a person I love.. we just want to try if we can get along..  right now I know, I can’t love no one else but that person.. and you know who the one is..” .. the voice soften down at the end. Xiumin pushed Luhan’s hands off his shoulder..

“ how could I know.. you cheater.. let go of me..” …stood up and walked away with his unbalance step…. Luhan was so lost at the situation… he threw himself at the short boy, sent the drunk person landed on the floor….

“.. awww!!! It’s hurt!! What the hell!! You jerk!! off!!..” …all pretty words came out when this person got drunk… Luhan now bestride above Xiumin, two hands push against the floor.

“ calm down Minseok-ah… you need to understand me… only you.. who I care!!!..” …shouted out, no care no more if someone wake up and see them.. in this awkward position..

“ what to understand Luhan… that’s really wrong… if you can’t be honest.. you will hurt her.. hurt yourself.. hurt everyone… be a man.. and do things right...ok?...” Xiumin’s voice also soften down, looked straight to Luhan’s eyes..

“ can I really be honest??...” lowered himself to meet Xiumin’s gaze, their faces are now just a few inches away. Xiumin didn’t avert the sharp stare, he stared back bravely..

“ if you are a man…. you should…” …confirmed his statement… never think of the consequence….

Luhan smirked, inhale a long breath, one hand locked Xiumin’s face...

“ well…. You need to responsible for your words too… coz the person I love…. is you..” … he saw Xiumin’s eyes widened in disbelief..

“….. I love you..” ….with the words, quickly pressed his lips on Xiumin’s, oppressed the cute chin to open that mouth, finally forced his tongue inside that sweet cavern..

The eldest shocked at what happen, tried to turn his face away but that strong hand didn’t allow. He felt Luhan’s wet tongue twirling in his mouth, roughly on his tongue like trying to pull it off. The kiss wasn’t bad… to say it clearly.. it was really good.. that slick tongue worked skillfully in his mouth… his head went dizzy from the passionate kiss… had to accept that he almost gave in…but hell!!!  Not with a boy!!!

Xiumin punched Luhan’s chest rapidly, the skinny boy ignored the pain, used his strong grip locked the two wrists down on the floor above Xiumin’s head. his knees overlaid on Xiumin’s legs to stop the motion. The kiss continued for a while. Luhan felt the body underneath stopped struggling..

Finally the blonde boy broke the kiss ….  released Xiumin’s wrist from his firm grip…. looked at the one on the floor who panted hardly grasping for air…

“ you told me to be honest…” …whispered to the boy under him. Xiumin was in his shock state, he bit his lower lip trying to control his anger… but can’t seem to do so

“ what the damn hell with you!! Don’t with me!! !!” ..shouted out loud, threw his fist hit harshly at Luhan’s jaw.

That punch sent the thin boy fell on the floor, table behind him slid a foot from the hit, he covered his chin with a hand. Xiumin sat up, his face turned red showed various feels in it… he looked angry.. upset.. and painful.

The fight made quite sound in the mid of the night like this, soon enough someone popped up from the stairways…

“ What’s with you guys???...” Lay said in his monotone, he didn’t seem to surprise at all. The boy walk to Luhan, took that hand off to see if the elder got serious injured, help Luhan to stand up.

“ it will be swollen by tomorrow… hrrrr… how could you get into fight??...” still nagging, even he knew the two brothers didn’t listen. Then walked to Xiumin.

“ Hyung.. are you ok?? Not hurt??..” …also helped Xiumin to stand up, the eldest swayed a little bit, alcohol still working in his vein. Lay held the big hyung, lead him to sit on the couch.

“ I’ll take Luhan hyung to bedroom, if you want to make up anything.. do it tomorrow ok? After you both completely sobered…” Lay told both of them, walked to Luhan, pushed the older to walked…

“ hurry… if you don’t want to make him more angry..”.. whispered to Luhan’s ear, the blonde boy looked at Xiumin again… he doesn’t want to leave yet.. he just confessed and Xiumin didn’t give him answer… but look at the situation… Xiumin never look at him again one bit.. he sat there on the couch with his head down… Damn!!… why I could never make it beautiful as Kris did… this is a confession… why the hell I didn’t hear ‘yes’ but a super strong punch instead, WHY!! …. but tried hardest to calm himself down, obediently walked back with Lay…

 

Xiumin sat there by himself, thinking about everything…. He said he loves me..?? was it just a bad joke??... but he didn’t laugh…. or he got mad I called him cheater so he did that… or may be he was just drunk??...

“ damn…” cursed to the thought, wiped his lips again and again with his arm…

“ that bastard even kissed me… this joke went too far!..” …that’s what he regards Luhan’s confession just now…as a bad joke…

Lay stood there at the end of stair way… actually he was there for a while before the fight… long enough that he saw everything… Luhan’s confession.. and the violent kiss scene… 

“ it’s getting more interesting… last night was Kris and tonight is Luhan…” smirked to himself.. and that is…

 

Last night he felt like going the toilet, may be the cause was from the same watermelon that Luhan ate..

“ Luhan-ge is not here??..” unicorn looked at Luhan’s bed.. decided to wait.. but after five minutes.. the older still didn’t come back..

“ or he sleeps in toilet??..” … crawled down from his bed, headed to the door.. as soon as he pulled the door open, the scene and the sound shocked him quite a lot… out there on the balcony.. Kris sat on a chair, snuggled his head on Xiumin’s chest, confessed his love to the short boy in Chinese. And there, Luhan at the toilet’s corner eavesdropping with his heartbreaking expression…

“ YiFan-ge loves Minseok hyung… and Luhan??..” asked himself .. but needed to flew back in the room when the two broke the hug and Luhan hurriedly hid in the toilet… alright, at least I caught  one pair

 

Lay estimated all situation in his head… it’s no fun.. if Xiumin aware of Luhan’s love too early, if that’s the case… he will seriously consider the confession… and that will lead him to develop his feeling toward Luhan… Kris will be cast aside without Xiumin understanding his confession…. No fair competition... and that will make an audience get bored…. It’s no fun that way

“ hyung…” ..called out the person on the couch. Xiumin looked at him, sent out an awkward smile… Lay sat down beside his brother, threw the empty cans in the garbage bag he brought.

“ you drank all these.. wow.. no wonder you hit people.. lol…” make it more like a joke… Xiumin didn’t laugh but helped cleaning the table with napkins.. it’s like he is thinking something…

“ what’s wrong hyung?..” asked stupidly…everything was wrong, unicorn.. Xiumin sighed like dying…

“ I can’t really say it’s nothing… well… I’ll clean all this.. you go bring the icepack for Luhan….” …told the younger, patted on that shoulder pushing the boy to stand up.

Lay pouted a little bit, walked into the kitchen and came back  with the icepack in his hand. He looked at the eldest again, but the person still sat there with his confused look. The younger sighed to the sight … I should leave him alone for a while…

“ YiXing….” … right before he step on the stair…

“ yeah hyung…”eagerly  walked back to sit with Xiumin. The hyung looked so lost, he sat with his head down all the time, two hands grabbed on his knees with his eyes closed, that petal-like lips parted a little bit trying to say something..

“ how do you think about two men kissing..??” finally asked what stuck in his mind.. Lay smirked, put the icepack on the table… see, he is already aware of it… I need to make the ‘kiss’ thing turn simple in his mind.…

“ ummm… how to say it… I’m not against this kind of thing.. but if you wonder.. I may need to answer seriously…” gave a creep smile to the eldest. Xiumin narrowed his eye, didn’t understand what did Lay try to say..

“ I’ll say it with a clear explanation…. promise me, you won’t hit me ok?..” …turned to look straight at Xiumin. The brown hair boy nodded, anticipate the young one’s comment.

Lay put his hand over Xiumin’s, which already laid on the knees and put more strength on it, locked those two hands in place… Xiumin lifted his head looking at Lay doubtfully.. 

“ ..just to make sure I will be safe after I tell you…” ..smiled cutely to the hyung..

“  whatever… just say it already..” …his patience ended.. Lay giggled… so funny teasing this hyung…

“ ok.. look at me..” .. said it with serious tone, scooted closer to the hyung. Xiumin complied, lifted his head to the same level as Lay….  Oh… I’m so drunk now.. I feel Yixing’s face is so close to mine...huu? even closer??..

Before he could think anything more, he found himself freezing..  with the young boy’s lips pressing firmly against his …  it took him a while and finally acknowledged what’s going on…

“ Yah!!!!...”  small boy darted back immediately, screamed out in shock, his eyes almost pop out from skull, his hands were struggling under Lay’s hands..

Lay looked at the eldest’s reaction, then made a ‘Shu” sound…

“ calm down hyung, it’s really nothing…” said calmly. But the victim didn’t see it as nothing at all. The cute face turned bright red with anger….

“ what the hell did you just do?!! Let go of me!!!..” tried to snatch his hands back, even he couldn’t punch Lay now… but at least .. please let him stay a bit further away from this psycho unicorn..

Lay shook his head innocently…

“ oh hyung… don’t make a fuss about this, I was trying to find an answer for you…” …finally let go of Xiumin’s hand.

The small boy jumped away from the couch, used his back hand wipe his mouth furiously…

“ what’s damn answer!!..” …his anger was long lasting tho… young boy shrugged…

“ hyung…did the alcohol killed your brain too??.. you just asked me how do I think about two guys kissing… I needed to try out so I can tell… don’t you think so??...” …is it reasonable??… Xiumin gaped to the answer.. damn unicorn!.. can’t you just say you don’t know if you don’t…

“ well… in my opinion… it’s nothing wrong with two guys kissing…  it’s just like your mouth touched an object.. kind of thing like that.. don’t need to give much thought to it, ok??” said happily, stood up having the icepack in his hand…

Xiumin glared at the younger in disbelief … what on earth with your logic.. you idiot, you can say it only when the object has lips and tongue … clenched his teeth… handsome unicorn smiled to his hyung again…

“ alright… need to go now, Luhan-ge is waiting.. you too.. go to bed already and come help me cook in the morning ok?”… gave a wink to the big brother, walked away in good mood…

The small boy stood in the living room in daze…..

“ what was just happened???...” …… doom day for Baozi indeed..

Lay hummed on the way back to his room…. not bad… kissing a man …

“ he should close his eyes while kissing…” ….

……

TBC...