CHAPTER 13 : Time will tell...

I'm all about you, Xiumin

Even there's a proper place to reply to the comments, but I still love answering here ^ ^,

This time just a short update, drabble feel.. can't wait till they get back to Korea,lol...

@kitten83 lol, i'm thinking about that, really ^o^

@kyumin_yunjae_hunhan Thank you so much for reading my fic *sobs* your comment encourage me lots!!

@Teeheehaha-ara he's gonna lose T^T 

@KristineeVee LayMin a lot in next chapter, lol ^ ^,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 13 : Time will tell...

….

..

Xiumin walked back to his bedroom, felt all irritated… Yixing is crazy

“ Oh.. Minseok..” Kris was there lying on Tao’s bed, having working schedule book in his hand… small boy smiled at him..

“ busy again?...” asked from what he saw, then  walked to sit at his study table, opened laptop’s cover…. Kris folded the notebook in his hand, sat up properly..

“ not really, just checking the schedule before we go back to Korea… what are you doing.. study??..” … small boy pulled the drawer under the bed, finding something from his backpack…

“ I have a date with mom, we will talk like fifteen minutes… if you don’t like it I’ll use living room… and this.. I took some note about our schedule, it may be useful to you..” handed a small blue notebook to the leader..

“ I’m fine with it.. just talk.. if you feel uncomfortable.. I can leave for a while… by the way, thanks..” …received the book, and checked on it… the notebook is not new, some pages of the first half were written about something else like a note from singing class or some dance move tips….and the second half are about after debut…all the details of scripts, practice, performance and schedule were written neatly … even it’s written in Korean, but the eldest chose to use simple words, whish is easy to read and understand..

“ definitely useful…” … the leader praised.. everything that he knows and doesn’t know, are already taken note in there… some side notes are about comments to each performance also written cutely at the corner of each page…  can tell that the owner paid a lot of attention to it…

“ thank you Minseok...” sincerely said it again… the eldest gave him a warm smile..

“ you’re welcome… anything I can help..” … then got back to his laptop.. Kris flipped the page slowly… imagined the picture of Xiumin, writing the note each day… felt so thankful…  then pieces of paper slipped out from the back cover..

Kris picked up something what just fell down on his lap…

“ Minseok… why do you have Sehun’s pre-debut photos here…” …waved three photos in front of  Xiumin… the kid looks really like Sehun.. except from the face shape which Sehun’s face looks a bit longer.. probably because the boy was young… like he was just in junior high school… but the photo paper look too old to be Sehun’s photos…

Xiumin looked at the photos…his smile vanished for a second, then the petal lips formed a light curve again, his eyes became dull for some reason…

“ that’s not Sehun…” ….

….

..

“ Gege, you need to see doctor… get ready.. I’ll take you…” …Lay told the elder lying sick in there while he walked through their shared bedroom, sat down on his bed,

“ who said I will go.. I’m fine…” …refused strongly, flipped to sleep on his side.. Lay snorted…

“ Minseok hyung said… it’s ok if you don’t want to go.. I’ll tell him so…” … stood up.. ready to do what he just told… Luhan widened his eyes, jumped down from his bed, holding on to the younger…

“ wait.. it’s ok.. I will go..” …hurriedly said… Lay smirked at him, patted on that skinny shoulder amusingly..

“ good boy… go get ready then..” …acted like he was the one older here…  Luhan didn’t care about it, he walked out for a quick change… if Minseok said I need to go.. then I must to… left his room, passed Xiumin’s room as it needs to.. the door was not fully closed… skinny boy parked his step… is it ok, if I peak just a bit before I leave.. asked himself then walked closer to the room door… the sight gave him sting inside… Kris was showing something to small boy, his hand had Xiumin’s beloved notebook.. the one that Luhan never even touch.. the two smiled to each other happily…

“ what are you doing.. I thought you were changing cloth..” …Lay called his brother, the voice just for two to hear… Luhan let his gaze dropped, softly pulled the door to close completely.. they were just talking, but it still got him down… everything could hurt him now… as much as he got his hope up… he could sink that much low…

“ just closed the door for them… I’ll be ready in 15 minutes..” …left that spot with his head down.. Unicorn sighed at the elder…felt sorry for him… if I let my feeling grow bigger.. would I be like him??...

“ ok.. I’ll wait downstairs then..” ..gave his roommate some space…

….

..

“ …huh??... really??.. but this boy looks like Sehun… almost the same person…” ..checked on those photos again.. the first photo, the boy wore Taekwondo uniform, the sleeve has school name printed on it.. so he was a school athlete??... second one, the boy was in school uniform, his smile looks exactly like Sehun’s…  the last photo, the boy’s face looks a lot thinner and charper than the first two, his cheek gone, the jaw line was more obvious.. made him more manly...…

“ He was my best friend… ” …smiled as he told… Kris lifted an eyebrow at the words…

“ he was?? How about now? Where is he?..” …asked interesting, his eyes still on the boy in the photos.. Xiumin fell silent for second, he didn’t smile anymore…

“ He is in Seoul…” …tall boy felt something wrong in his friend’s voice… before he could ask further… the dial tone from skype distracted both of them… the eldest quickly back to his laptop…

“ Yeah.. Umma…”.. his voice calling his mom sounds the most cutest… Kris let out small laughter at that… this eldest always behaves mature among the younger, but he became a little boy to his mom…

“ Aigoo.. is that Kris…” the lady on the screen squealed… Xiumin laughed at his mom..

“ Yes Umma.. wanna talk to him?...” …his mom is a big fan of Kris and Tao… Kris heard his name and Xiumin waved at him to come closer… so he gladly sat down beside small boy, bowed at the lady on the screen once…

“ Annyung Hase yo, Oemo-nim..” …greeted politely, and the lady smiled in satisfy… three of them continued talking happily for 15 minutes….

“ you are really nice, Kris.. please take care of my Minseok..” the lady said smiley, the smile that looks just like Xiumin’s… the leader gave his symbolic smile back, wrapped his arms around the soft body…

“ don’t worry Oemo-nim, just don’t forbid him to stand by me… I love him lots and will surely take care of him with all my might…” …squeezed the eldest even harder… Xiumin just sat and laughed in a good mood, he is happy the members get along well with his mom..

“ alright then.. I won’t forbid like that no more… but forbid you to leave my Minseok’s side instead.. he is a hyung to you, right?... so don’t leave the hyung, ok??..” the lady said and laughed out loud, what a super good temper lady indeed.

“ yeah Oemo-nim!!!” shouted the answer to the lady in excite… as if he received permission to marry her son… the conversation went a bit longer than the plan, like an hour passed before Xiumin’s mom bid her good bye…

“ wow… your mom is amazing…” …tall boy muttered to the boy beside him, his strong arm still holding tightly to the soft body… Xiumin just smiled as usual..

“ yes.. mom is the most wonderful lady in my world, I need to marry a girl like her..” told his plan expectedly… Kris chuckled at him… you need to marry yourself, you are just exactly like her

“ we will see..” the leader teased the eldest..

“ would you let me go already?? I need to check on Luhan..” …closed down the laptop’s cover.. Kris pouted at what he heard, but did as the eldest requested…

“ why to check… he may be asleep..” …moved to Tao’s bed, laid down lazily..

“ I sent him to clinic with YiXing, they might be back already, we talked with mom a bit too long…” ..stood up, stretched his back… Kris sat up after hearing the story…

“ why I didn’t know, is he sick that bad??…” …started to worry… Xiumin walked to him, picked up blue notebook from the bed…

“ I thought you were busy and you looked tired this morning, so I asked YiXing to take him.. Luhan is ok, I just wanted to make sure he won’t suffer much from the fever..” put a hand on Kris’s shoulder, Kris lifted his gaze to meet with the eldest…

“ thank you Minseok, you always look after me…” …the brotherly love and care from small hyung is so touching… Xiumin smiled warmly to the younger…

“ Duizhang needs attention too… tell hyung, if you need anything ok?” …then ruffled that blonde hair lovingly… all Kris can do was just giving a smile back… this man really is my everything… I can’t imagine my life without you…

“ yeah, hyung…” …said jokingly… and the eldest giggled at it.

“ it’s weird hearing you called me hyung, lol.. but that’s really cute..”  brought blue notebook back to the study table…

“ I’ll put it here, just take it whenever you need.. ok?...and this… I’ll keep somewhere else, so it won’t get in your way..” ..pulled all the photos out of the book, put them in the table’s drawer… Kris starred at them, did he see it wrong.. all of them were four, he didn’t see the last photo…

“ umm..” answered in his throat… that person must be an important one… enough to make him keeping those photo paper instead of keeping it in the phone or computer…

“ alright… be right back…” … said Xiumin… Kris nodded, but his mind is more concentrated on the photos in the drawer…

….

..

‘knock knock…’ …

“ yes.. come in..” …monotone voice answered to the knock… Xiumin entered their room quietly, seeing Luhan already slept on his bed and Lay was on his study table, busy with his composing equipment

“ oh.. hyung…” called the visitor… the eldest did a ‘shu’ sound to him, then walked closer to the sick person…

“ how is he? What did the doctor say?..” ..lowered himself to sit on the floor…Luhan doesn’t like people sitting on his bed, he was scolded once when they first knowing each other… Lay chuckled at the small boy position.. he looked even smaller sitting on the floor like that…

“ Just a slight fever due to his allergic, he got a shot, and a sleeping pill cause he need to rest… doctor said he’ll be fine by tomorrow…” …climbed down his bed…

“ don’t sit there hyung… sit here..” ..moved a chair to Luhan’s bed side..

“ thanks..” …said it without looking the  younger in the eyes… moved to sit on the chair… Lay sighed at the eldest… so you are really mad at me this time?...

“ hyung… the kiss.. I…” …tried to say something…

“ stop it YiXing… I said I’ll forget it… hope you do the same…” ..put his palm on Luhan’s temple..

“ hyung…” …tried again… but got cut off immediately…

“ get me a basin of water.. and small towel..” …changed the topic… the younger realized he couldn’t make up this time, so he walked to fetch the things upon the hyung’s order instead…

As soon as the unicorn boy left the room, Luhan woke up, slowly opened his eyes.. adjusted the focus looking at the eldest…

“ Baozi?...” called out, wonder if this is real or not..

“ yes.. how are you?..” ..brushed the bang off of that pretty face…

“ headache.. and sleepy…” …told what he felt at the moment…

“ get back to sleep then…” …said softly… Luhan locked his gaze at his friend..

“ no…. if I sleep.. you will leave…” … the voice was really weak.. the end of the sentence disappeared in his throat… Xiumin smiled to him in confirm..

“ I won’t leave..  just sleep already…” …

Luhan reached out a hand, waiting for Xiumin to respond… …

“ …promise?...” …he felt like he’s gonna cry… what ever the reason was… but the tears already watering his vision… the eldest looked at that hand, grabbed firmly on it..

“ promise…” …finished his word with warm smile… Luhan looked at that precious expression again then closed his eyes.. let a beautiful tear dropped down from his eye’s corner… Xiumin raised a hand, wiped out the tear….

“ sleep well Luhan-ah… I’m here…” …he repeated it  a few times, till he’s sure that Luhan already asleep, put that hand inside the cover…

“ hyung..” Lay came back with the needed stuffs..

‘ thanks…” the elder said smiling… worked on the towel, then put the half dried one on Luhan’s forehead…

“ alright.. Yixing… I’ll be right back..” …then stood up… Lay also stood up, blocking the hyung’s way…

“ wait hyung… I’m sorry…” said the thing he think it would make Xiumin feels better about him… the eldest looked at him, then ruffled that dark hair…

“ I already forgot…” …finally left the room… the younger looked after Xiumin’s back.. felt unpleased inside… never know you are forgetful.. I'll surely make you remember... just you wait…

“ I won't wait till two weeks... or one month...” ….muttered to the blank in front of him…

..

The big brother walked down to get a bottle of water… saw two youngest watching TV together on the couch, seeing Tao translated for Chen from time to time… so they are fine now?… smiled happily to the sight… Chen was the first noticed the big hyung coming down…

“ Hyung.. where were you?… come sit with us… this program is really funny..” …called the eldest to join them… Xiumin laughed at the boys..

“ Jongdae-ah… it’s Chinese program… do you understand it?...” …greeted his Korean brother, disappeared in the kitchen, served himself a glass of water then walked back with two bottles of water.. Tao hurriedly ran to his big hyung…

“ I can translate for you hyung….” Said smiling… the elder looked at the maknae…

“ I’m not sure if I will understand it correctly after you translate it, lol…” …trolled his beloved dongsaeng who is the weakest at Korean language… the boy pouting cutely… what a so cute kid… pinched on that soft cheek lovingly…

“ you two just enjoy the TV, don’t bother about me… Luhan is sick.. I’ll check on him… if you need hyung, come at Luhan-ge’s room, ok?..” ..said like talking to five years old kid.. Tao still pouting..

“ I miss you hyung, me and Jongdae hyung are fine now, can’t I go back tonight…” …with the words, spread his long arms wrapping around small hyung… Chen acted like he will puke at the scene… Xiumin patted maknae’s back rapidly…

“ Just two nights baby… then I’ll cuddle you every night after.. ok?..” ..his offer sounded pretty nice… Tao finally grinned at what the eldest told…

“ really??..{jin ja??}..” …even cuter… Xiumin smiled wider to that action… how can a big boy be so adorable…

“ sure thing… now let hyung go upstairs, ok?...” …tilted his head cutely… don’t know no more… who is the eldest who is the youngest…

“ alright...” answered to the elder, released the soft body but still holding on to that small hand…

“ I love you hyung…” …clinging to his beloved brother non stop.. Xiumin squeezed that big hand in respond..

“ hyung love you too..” …realized a sound from another boy there who pretended gagging sick… Tao snorted at skinny boy on the couch.. then turned to smile sweetly to Xiumin…

“ just go hyung…I’ll go up there after the program end..” …left the big brother, walked back to sit beside Chen…

“ Minseok-hyung love me, you idiot.. just go vomit somewhere else…… what so annoying…” …glowered to small hyung beside..

“ stupid Panda, Minseok-hyung love only me.. can’t you tell that was just a white lie.. I’ll vomit on you if I need to.. BABO!!..” … said grinding his teeth to the younger… and that is that… the eldest shook his head to the boys’ small argument….

“ they are not fine… still not fine… should they stay together for week… that may help…” …asked himself , disappeared up stair way…

...

To be continued...

 

XiuLay

 

 

XiuHan

 

 

XiuRis