{none chapter} Side Story : 2014-04-22 Suddenly XiuLay

I'm all about you, Xiumin

Sorry guys, I didn't even finish my first fiction ( I'm working on it, it prolly come out 40 pages long - -").

But somehow I really feel like starting a thing with the XiuLay/LayMin ship.

(regarding the fight issue between XiuHan.. Actually I don’t think they fight ^ ^,)

 

tumblr_n3toritXi01rd5de5o1_500.jpg

 

2014-04-22

...

..

Beautiful sight of Macau, but what’s the use of the eyes when the mind is blind..with all the depress...because for someone..friend is the most important thing in life.....

Small boy sat quietly at the hotel bar lobby, it's rare he came out of his room during the trip like this, but this hotel is fine, no sasaeng fan to be worried. Xiumin was set to roommate with Chen, and that's very nice because this dongsaeng always makes him smile..but in some moment, it's not that easy to force a smile no matter how funny the joke is...

" hyung..." ... familiar voice called softly behind the eldest... he turned to look at the new boy then smiled warmly to him...

" don't sleep yet?... this is late..." the hyung asked, watching the younger scooted the chair closer to him....

" of coz, since you are here... how can I sleep?.. well, what are you drinking?..." with the words, the pretty hand grabbed Xiumin's glass and smelled it...

" I didn't smell whisky..." smirked to the hyung then put down the glass... Xiumin let out a small laughter...

" enough already YiXing.. it's just lemon soda, lol... you want one?.." what a dry conversation…the silence found them…

The eldest took a sip, then turned to look at the black hair boy..

“ How do you know I’m here..” ….asked calmly, didn’t really expect the answer…

“ where else can you go… this is not Korea, you can’t go out at this hour…” …pointed it out… Xiumin snorted as this young boy always know his existence…

" that’s right…well, say it already….what brings you here?.." asked frankly...Lay blinked his eyes rapidly, he sighed real hard then reached his hand tabbed slightly on Xiumin's backhand...

" are you ok?" finally let out his real question... and that caught Xiumin of guard... the big brother stunned for a minute before snapped back..

" ..of coz... I'm fine..." ... he knew what Lay meant to… He and his best friend, Luhan, recently they have been putting some distance…

“ good to hear that.. that guy is restless too.. I don’t want to see you two like this… really.. it’s so uncomfortable…” spoke his mind without hiding a single word.. Xiumin chuckled, breath out a huge gulp of air…

“ it’s really nothing, YiXing-ah… It’s just sometime that I don’t feel like playing soccer and he doesn’t feel like drinking coffee… nothing is wrong with us, don’t worry..” …smiled widely again…

“ well.. if you said so..” nodded his head slowly…

“ I didn’t see you two play around for few days already, and you didn’t blow the birthday cake candle with him either, so we were a bit worried…” the unicorn described his concern, and that called a big laugh from the eldest…

“ you are funny Yixing.. it’s his BD cake, how could I blow the candle for him… we didn’t play, because we were so tired… just ran out of things to discuss.. we always talk about soccer, coffee, fashion shopping and such… but now that we don’t even have time to sleep properly…you know it…” … held to the younger’s shoulder…

“ Nahh… we are fine, I promise..” …winked at the dongsaeng… even it’s true about Lay’s concern.. but it’s not that bad… they just need some space… Luhan has things to think about, the comeback.. the drama debut.. so he can’t pay that much attention to Xiumin as he used to…

Lay turned his chair to face the hyung directly, grabbed both Xiumin’s hand and put them on his lap…

“ hyung… I don’t know what exactly happened.. probably Luhan is just tired, so he couldn’t take care of you that much…” smiled bitterly to the hyung, squeezed the soft hands from time to time… Xiumin could just lower his gaze, looking at the cold floor, no word slip from the red thin lips…

“ But I’m here… we are here… If you feel the vacant beside you, you can look for me anytime, I’m always here… If he is too busy to play with you.. I will do it… if your hands feel empty, I can hold on to it too… I can play soccer, basketball, sing you a song, play you the guitar… I like Givenchy too, also NIKE and all…I like shopping, I watch movie and I can drink the coffee with you…” ….with his beautiful smile, he raised the two hands up and kissed the tip of the eldest fingers…. The small hyung could only watched his action with his heart full of all kinds of feeling… Yixing, you always takes care of me, you little punk sees everything in me.. the details that no one notices but you always mention it right to my heart….

“ so hyung… don’t be upset anymore… Macau is pretty, I hope you smile when you see it. Everything here is so beautiful but you don’t appreciate it at all. Don’t be like this, hyung…. Can you throw away all your worries? ..throw it at me, I’ll take care of it… all that is lacked from your daily activity, I’ll fill it… just promise me that you will cheer up…ok?..” ….tilted his head cutely to the hyung… Xiumin slowly let out his sweet smile that soon turned out to be a cute laugh…

“ I feel like you asked to marry me…lol…well, ok…I will smile more.. and I will look for you..” stood up as he said it, held to Lay’s hand, pulled him to stand up too…

“ and this is my hand… take it…” …

Lay looked at the hyung, his cheek showed his symbolic dimple, tighten his fingers around the soft hands…

“ ..you can take it as I ask to marry you…” teased the shorter boy who is laughing in a better mood…

“ I will think about it..” teased back while leading the younger to walk out…. Lay smiled widely, turned to the other side trying to hide his brushing face…

“ you will need to responsible for your words, hyung..” ..swung their intervened hands like they were 5 years old kids…

“ I will never let go of your hand…” said the unicorn….his mission is completed, he made his beloved person smile…

“ you are indeed a god of healing…” the pink hair boy praised, felt whole lot better…

Lay hit his chest in proudly manner…

“ Of cause I am… just for you… but don’t get hurt too often, ok? I’ll run out all my power…” …waved his hand in the air like he usually does on the MV. Xiumin laughed at him, stopped walking.. turned to face the younger…

“ Thank you Zhang Yixing…. You save me again…” said his thankful sincerely… Lay shook his head slowly…

“ No hung, how many time I need to tell you?...” …paused his question… couldn’t help but chuckled at Xiumin’s confused look…it’s been too long so you forget….. Raised his hands groping the eldest cute face…

“ If you want to thank… you need to kiss me…” …said the thing he always says… and the hyung just gaped in surprised… before he can deny or do anything…

“ …like this…”  ..quickly leaned his face close to the eldest…Xiumin, as he saw what’s coming, instead of running away.. he just shut his eyes tightly… and that drew a laughter to the younger… unicorn watched his lovely hyung with his warm sweet gaze… how can he be so adorable…. Then took a quick peck on the soft cheek… The short boy slowly opened his eyes and saw his brother just smiled at him…

“ what do you expect, hyung?...” …still laughing at the hyung expression, the cute face turned really red..

“ Yah!!! Zhang Yixing!!... you jerk!!...”… lifted his leg, trying to kick the young one.. while unicorn just ran slowly up front, having Xiumin chased after him… soon enough that cute hyung started to laughed out happily…. Lay looked at that angelic smile and felt relief inside….

….

To protect this hyung  and to make this person happy, it’s his happiness…that’s all he wants…

….

tumblr_n4iwbnjNTO1t5voh8o1_400.gif

I spent an hour on this... it's rough..sorry - -" just want to publish before I forget, lol... see you again soon!!!!