Chapter 15 : Boy next door...

I'm all about you, Xiumin

Hi there!! ^ ^,

Thank you so much for reading my fic, it's really nothing but about Xiumin.

Thanks again for all the sweet comments :)) those kind words helped a lot when i feel like to quit this fic, LOL

Alright.. this chapter is still involved the guy, Suwon. ^ ^, New character I created using my friend's name... ENJOY!!

WARNING : GRAMMAR ERRORS AND ALL KINDS OF TYPOS ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15 : Boy next door...

 

….

..

“ gege… shower..” Lay walked into the room, telling another one there to take his turn… Luhan just nodded, put down his cell phone, walking to the door…

“ ah.. Yixing… you heard the name, right?...” asked out if everyone was curious the same thing… but the young one shook his head…

“ what’s name?...” put on the tank top, didn’t even look at Luhan…

“ oh.. well… ok…” ..seemed like Yixing didn’t hear what Minseok shouted in his sleep…Pretty boy sighed at his ignorant roommate, then finally left the room for showering…

Lay stood there by himself, recalled the situation in the living room… not just the shouting… his serious expression after he woke up too… that name, only the deaf wouldn’t hear…

“ Suwon??... I think I heard this name before…” …mumbling lazily, looked at the clock on the wall…

“ it’s not time to sleep yet…huh?.. what should I do….” …looked around the room, smiled at his favorite music instrument….didn’t think twice.. grabbed it and a composing notebook, then left to the balcony…

..

Xiumin walked into the room… seeing Kris furiously put back the photos…

 “ Why so hurry, when you already saw it…” …

The sound from the eldest scared the out of the tall boy…

“ Min… Minseok..” …looked back at the person who just walked back in with his widen eyes…

“ I’m sorry.. I … I just…” …wanted to slap himself for all this stupid action…. Xiumin stopped in front of the tall boy, lowered his gaze to the drawer which is still left opened…

“ don’t need to say sorry… it’s my fault, keeping it away from you so you wanted to know even more…” with the words, he picked the last photo up…

“ SuWon-hyung, he was so beautiful… inside out…” …sad smile appeared on the eldest’s face as he looked at the photo… Kris fell all silence, didn’t how to react to what’s just happened…

“ poor him… he didn’t live long…” …the eldest continued… put the photo back on the table… In the photo, there was Xiumin in high school uniform, hugging tightly to a frame of photo, the frame which had two black ribbons tied from the middle hanging down to the two sides, knowingly it’s for funeral… Xiumin’s one hand was wrapped in white bandage, small fingers gripped firmly on the frame, his face soaked in tears… no one could expect the scene like this from this strong man, Kim Minseok…

“ I’m sorry Minseok…” …he really feel it… he should never have sneaked on it…

“ it’s ok YiFan… It’s almost five years already… I’m all fine now…” …forced a smile to the younger… Kris looked at the big hyung, and felt his heart hurt even more… how could he still smile… how could he say he is fine, when he just talked to the photo like that…. the sharp eyes focused at Xiumin’s face, he wanted to help… wanted to be here and be reliable for the person in front of him…

“ Minseok… you know what? My real name was Li Jiaheng?...” ….start new topic all of a sudden…. Xiumin made a face like ‘what?..’

“ I heard about it… also heard that you don’t really like the name much…” …kept the photo back to the drawer, and closed it properly….

“ I love the name.. I treasure it the most… even now… it was the name given by my father..” ….the big hands reached out to the eldest, touched the soft fingers….

“ there are many ways to live without throwing away the past.. you know.. but you need to adapt and open for new things…” …wrapped his big hand around the soft wrist, pulled the elder to sit down beside him.. brown hair boy chuckled…

“ what did I do wrong? so the leader had to lecture on me like this.. huh??..” asked jokingly..

“ Hyung-nim didn’t do anything wrong, but talking to a paper while an awesome dongsaeng is still alive is not right..” pinched that cute nose … so the short boy laughed at the younger action…

“ sorry I behaved weird sometime, but SuWon is precious to me.. even he left, but I still feel him.. here…”.. touched his palm on his chest…. The young one can’t help, but jealous….

“ how?..” .. the low voice continued…

“ what?...” …since the question was not clear…

“ How did he become your precious? ..how did he make you thinking of him all the time?” …his voice sounded as if he was a child in need of an expensive toy… XIumin laughed again, patted the boy’s back…

“ what’s with you?” the elder teased the younger as he started sulking…

“ Don’t say he made me… but back then I made myself..  he was my neighbor, we grew up together.. I had only him and he had only me, like brothers. I attached to him so much, relied on him, followed everything he did and believed in him…he was my life, my everything… I love him..” ..said with warm smile… Kris looked at the expression.. felt so jealous… so damn uncool, I got jealous over a dead person

“ He looked like Sehun…” ..mentioned what he really thought… the short boy nodded..

“ yes.. but SuWon is a perfect fine adult, that’s the difference… but can’t deny it… I was extremely happy when I first saw Sehun, and that’s the reason why I joined SM Everysing… I felt like I met Suwon again… so that, Sehun holds a very special place in my heart...” …chuckled as he told the story.. but Kris seemed to be even more surprised..

“ what? Why? When? How????..” his sharp eyes widened in curious and disbelief…

“ calm down dude, I’m telling now…” …shook his head at Kris, as he looked like a kid listening to bed time story… but before the hyung could continue, there’s Luhan popped his head into the room…

“ oh.. sorry, but you can use the bathroom now..” ..said to Kris..

“ nooooooooo!!...” the leader groaned out, rolled back and forth on the bed… Xiumin just laughed at him while Luhan watched in puzzle….

“ you need to tell me when I come back, ok?? Everything, ok??..” repeated with the big brother who just laughed at him, finally the leader left the room....

Luhan gestured his finger after Kris asking the person in the room..

“ what’s with him?..” stepped in the room as he spoke… Xiumin shrugged..

“ that kid cringed for bed time story..” smiled to Luhan… seeing him walked to sit on Tao’s bed…

“ who said you can wash your hair? You are not fine yet, go dry it quickly..” gestured at Luhan’s hair which still half way dried.. the boy touched his own hair then use small towel on his shoulder to dry it..

“ use the hair drier, you punk!!..” raised his voice as he saw Luhan still sat there, lazily rubbed his hair with the towel…  the big brother shook his head and ended up brought the drier by himself…

“ sit here..” told the younger. Luhan sighed slightly then walked to Xiumin’s bed… the elder turn on the drier, pressed Luhan’s shoulder to sit still…  that blonde hair became completely dried after a while…

“ alright.. go to bed quickly.. we need to wake up early..” …patted Luhan’s back, but the young one didn’t move a bit…

“ Minseok-ah… the name Suwon… it’s not the first time we heard it… who is this person?..” …same question from different person… Xiumin shook his head… should he wait for Kris then tell both of them at the same time??....

“ ….” …

“ ….” …silence found them….  For Xiumin, he didn’t want to hide the story or anything, just that he didn’t know how to start…

“ Minseok… take a bath!!..” …Kris shouted from outside the bed room… and that helped the situation a lot…

“ ah.. yeah!!...” shouted back, then patted Luhan’s back…

“ quickly go to bed… we need to wake up early…” said that and climbed down the bed…. Luhan looked after him, didn’t say a thing, till the person left the room… Kris came back after a few seconds…

“ oh.. you are still here? Hurry go get some rest, you are not fine yet..” told the elder boy in there…

“ who is Suwon?..” asked out of the blue… Kris stunned for a moment…

“ huh??..” voiced from his throat….so.. Minseok didn’t tell him?…

“ oh.. well… who knows.. he didn’t tell me so…” …big liar… Luhan scoffed, then stood up walking out the room.. but stopped in front of Kris, looking at the tall boy…

“ just because he told you… doesn’t mean you are special…” …said in a bad mood, slammed the door shut… Kris jumped at the bang…

“ damn!! Luhan!!... why ing at me??!!..” yelled after the boy, knew well the shorter one won’t come back…

“ not just his face looks like a girl… recently his behavior is almost the same too… so annoying…” whined here and there… then threw himself on the bed….

He told me about Suwon, but he didn’t tell Luhan… so it means he like me better???... smiled widely for the thought….

….

“ why he told Kris??...” Luhan stood still at the hall way, cursing to what’s just happened… he heard the two talked about the man, Suwon, before he entered the room… he wasn’t there to hear all the conversation, but he could catch when Xiumin said.. ‘… I felt like I met Suwon again… so that, Sehun holds a very special place in my heart..’ …..

“ Sehun??...” ….the information is not enough for him to fix things up…

But well, if talk about Sehun and Xiumin, it looks like they are not that close. Xiumin used to take care of the boy a lot before Sehun turned to attach to Luhan. Xiumin always treat Sehun nicely. Just like when the company decide the group, actually they were about to select Sehun to be in M and put Xiumin in K. But Sehun was too young when they made the decision. The boy was so nervous each time when the directors asked him about to live in China and to sing in Chinese, but the very last minute of settling the group, for some reason the company finally put Xiumin in M instead. At the moment the company annouced the news, Xiumin looked at the maknae sadly.. then slowly nodded his head to acknowledge the situation. Sehun was so upset at time and Xiumin seemed to be more distance toward Sehun. The eldest might know he caused the maknae disappointment, but after a while, the two spoke to each other normally, Sehun still stuck with Luhan and Xiumin just watched from afar.

Recalled all situation to this point, Luhan ran to his bed room, grabbed the phone then dialed to someone…

“ Sehun-ah.. it’s hyung…” …told the end of line in hurry…

“ yeah hyung!! I was about to call you, how was your day, hyung?” the youngest talked happily, they usually called to each other… most of the time, the calls were from Sehun…

“ I’m good.. hope you are good too. Well Sehun-ah, let me ask you something..” …rushed to his point…

“ huuh? What?..” …

“ Sehun-ah… think carefully, ok? Suwon.. have you ever heard this name?” …held his breath waiting for the answer….

“ ahh…. Suwon??....um…. Suwon…..” ….repeated the name again and again, and that made the hyung frustrated to the point….

“ Yah!!! You know him or not!! Just say already!!” yelled at the phone.. and heard the whimper from the young one…

“ aish! Hyung!... you killed my ear…. Aigoo… I’m about to tell that I heard it quite a lot when I first met Minseok-hyung, he mistook calling me by that name sometime…” …that made Luhan jumped in excite…

“ who is he??” ….eagerly fed younger boy the question…

“ uhh?... not sure, I asked him too. He just said it’s his hyung’s name.. why??” …asked back in wonder… the elder tried to fix up the reason..

“ oh… nothing… well… he mistook that name to me too…” …recklessly lied out….

“ really?? That’s weird… Minseok-hyung said the guy Suwon looks like me…but to you…” …

“ ahh… that’s because you and me look alike… right?.. we often heard the fans said that…hahaha…” …ended the line with his dried laugh…

“ yes hyung!! We look alike.. you know what.. they said if two people look alike.. that means they are soulmate!!...” the maknae squealed happily… the hyung almost choke with what he just heard… this boy is the weird one, he seems to overly happy to be paired up with me… it’s kinda scary now….

“ haha.. is that so?? yeah… I saw many girls look like me… I may have to marry more than once…hahaha…” …the laughter was even drier this time… but that put the silence to another end….

“ Sehun-ah??... you there??....” … lifted his brown at the maknae sudden quiet….

“ yeah…” …his voice sounded not so happy….

“ why?.. what’s wrong?...” …still, he worried over his beloved dongsaeng…

“ Ani hyung… just thinking… if you get married… I must be left out again…” …even he didn’t see, but he could tell that Sehun was pouting…

“ hahaha… Sehun-ah.. you will get married too, one day…” …he knows Sehun attached to him a lot… but he need to grow up and has his life sooner or later…

“ I don’t know… for me, you are the most important one…” …and that, it’s time for the hyung to fall silent…

“ I can’t wait till you come to Korea… if I can fluent my Chinese, do you think they will exchange me with Minseok-hyung??...” …asked innocently, but the quote made the hyung’s loosing control…

“ …don’t you dare talking like that ever again!!.. Minseok won’t go nowhere!!...” ..unconsciously scolded the young one… couldn’t help himself if someone say to separate Xiumin from him…

“ hyung… you never raised your voice to me before… and now… you yelled at me because of Minseok-hyung??..” …his voice told that he was disappointed… Luhan sighed to himself….

“ Sehun-ah… it’s not about Minseok or whoever, just that you belong to K and Minseok belongs to M… we accepted it that way from the start.. why to complain now…” …it’s not often that Sehun talked back to him.. or it’s because the boy hit his puberty??...

“ Minseok-hyung stole my place, if you remember…” …protested again, and that drove Luhan to the end of his patient….

“ Sehun-ah, don’t blame other just because you didn’t get what you wanted. Do you think Minseok wanted to be here? Do you know how much he suffered staying away from his family?? He tried hardest to stay composed as a big hyung to everyone. Have you ever heard he complain?? No? …” …paused to see the younger’s reaction, but the boy just listened quietly…

“ that’s all because he didn’t want you to suffer, he couldn’t stand it when you were in a difficult situation, he put you in front of himself, so he accepted the decision… and you still said that he stole your place??..” …and hopefully the young one will understand…

“ Sehun-ah.. you don’t love Minseok hyung no more??.. huh??..” … then the two fell silent for minute…

“ I’m sorry hyung.. I love Minseok hyung… I didn’t mean to blame him.. I’m just.. jealous.. seeing you two are so close to each other.. I’m afraid I will lose you…” …finally said his feeling… Luhan laughed at the maknae…

“ Don’t say that.. you will never lose me.. I’m your hyung and nothing will change the fact… we can play together when I go back to Korea…” …tried to comfort the younger…

“ yeah hyung…” …his voiced softer as he replied and that gave Luhan a big relief..

“ Ah.. hyung.. you know what… HunHan… this thing is so popular, D.O hyung found this everywhere on the internet…” …told the hyung happily… but Luhan sighed hardly at the story… He heard about that too and felt kind of uneasy at it….

“ Umm.. thank to fans, they love us…” ..answered softly… he also heard about XiuHan and LuMin.. but it’s very least.. the fans didn’t notice their interaction… they ignored how Luhan always look at Xiumin… the love that obviously show… the fans didn’t care about it… they saw just what they wanted to see… like ‘HunHan’, ‘LayHan’ or ‘Kris Han’….

“ Sehun-ah… we have schedule tomorrow… need to go to bed early…” …found an excuse to leave conversation…

“ oh.. really?... ok, sleep well, hyung… I love you..” ….he said it like every time… it sounded deeper in meaning recently…

“ umm.. good night..” ..said just that… not sure what Sehun expected from him… but after he confessed to Xiumin, he doesn’t want to say ‘love’ to no one else… kept the phone down, laid on the bed thinking…

" so... the guy is just his brother?... but why, i don't feel good hearing his name...."...sighed a long breath the faced down on the pillow...

….

..

“ Oooi.. I’m so sleepy…” Kris whined out while waiting for Xiumin to come back…

“ He really take a super long bathing… hrrr….” …rolled on the bed back and forth… but then

‘ …RRRrrrrrrrrrr…’ ……..he heard the dial tone….

“ What??...” sat up, looked around for the source of the ring… and there.. Xiumin’s laptop…

“ Who’s calling??...” .. muttered to no one… peeked at the screen…

“ Oh!! Minseok’s mom!!..” squealed by himself, didn’t know what to do… too exited for some reason…

“ Oh my god! Oh my god! Should I answer the call??!!..” …while his long finger already clicked the keyboard to start the session… slowly the screen showed the picture of XIumin’s mother… She smiled widely seeing Kris instead of her own son….

“ Oh!! Uri leader Kris…” called out the name passionately… and that put a big smile on the handsome face…

“ yes Madam… Minseok is bathing now, it will take him for a while…” ..told the lady on screen…

“ don’t call me Madam!!.. call me mom just like Minseok does, ok?... well, it’s fine I just wanna check on him if he is ok, he called me an hour ago but I wasn’t here…” …told the young boy with the kind tone… Kris smile back at her, thankfully she let him call her ‘mom’… and a thought rushed in his head..

“ ..ahh… Oemo-nim… can I ask you something?... Minseok show me this person… but I barely know about him....” …sweetly asked her about someone and showed her the photo in his hand…

“ Oh… that’s Suwon!!..” her voice sounded surprise too… and that made Kris even more exited… the boy tried hardly to calm his facial expression…

“ Yes Oemo-nim, this is Suwon-hyung, Minseok introduced him to me…” called the person like they were close, hope the lady will tell him if she think he received quite details from Xiumin…

“ knowing he is not of this world no more made me deeply sorry to hear it.. but Oemo-nim, can you tell me more about him.. I know Minseok love him and never forget the old days. I’m worried sometime seeing him talking to this photo.. Oemo-nim.. please, tell me how this hyung was, so that I can treat Minseok absolutely the same…” …..the leader is definitely good at talking… Minseok’s mom looked at him warmly, felt so touching for the love and care from the young man…

“ I just want to take care of him and make him happy, Oemo-nim..please…” and bowed to the screen made a full dramatic scene… the middle age lady seemed so pleased with the boy’s role play…

“ it’s ok Kris-gun.. stop bowing already..” …gave in for Kris’s politeness and his sweet words… the tall boy secretly smiled to himself then lifted his head up to meet the woman…

“ Please call me YiFan, Oemo-nim…” ..said it with his sincere gaze… and the lady nodded to him in accept manner…

“ Well.. Suwon… he was the whole world for Minseok… a brother, a friend and a teacher…”…

..

The eldest of the house finally got out of the bathroom, felt all refreshing… he dried his hair with the towel, humming walking out of the bathroom…

“ What..??..” parked his step when he heard music sound…. then turned his feet to the direction heading to the glass door to balcony…

“ Yixing??..” whispered the name out, seeing the boy immersed in his music world, the long pretty fingers working on the strings professionally… the sweet sound of guitar attracted him to open the door to hear it clearly…

“ hyung…” the boy stopped his fingers when he heard the door opened, turned to look at the eldest….

“ just keep on playing… it was very nice…” sincerely complimented to boy, sat down beside him… Lay smiled just a little bit before continued the song where he left out… having Xiumin snapped his fingers from time to time to help the rhythm.. the clear voices sang along together making a great performance… the song ‘Xing Bu Liao Qing’….. then they finished the whole song after a while…

“ your Chinese is getting  better now, you must have worked really hard....” smiled sweetly to the elder… Xiumin just nodded cutely… the young boy winked back at the hyung..

“ tomorrow I have to perform this song too, in Yin Yue Tai… but in faster beat.. do you want to hear??..” … offered another performance.. the eldest accepted with smile, so Lay started the melody again.. faster and sound more lively…

… ‘…Loving someone, How do you remain faithful till you’re old?

How do you face everything, I do not know.

Reviewing the past, The painful memories are unforgettable.

Why do you come then, To make my heart race.

How is it possible to stop loving you? Tonight, you should understand…

It is difficult to escape fate, just as it is difficult to dissolve love…’….

Lay locked his eyes with Xiumin's all the time while he was singing, like trying to pass his feeling through the song. Xiumin understood the lyrics well, since this song was performed often by SM artist when they were in China... finally the eldest was first to avoid the gaze...

“ that’s very nice, your music skill is awesome.. I’m envy…” ..touched the guitar lightly..

“ script says you need to sing too, which song you choose??” …tapped on the guitar in a good mood.. the eldest thought for seconds..

“ Jay Chou – said goodbye..” …said smiling..

“ the song is too sad.. it doesn’t suit you.. but well.. should we practice?..” ..said that and started the melody.. Xiumin laughed at him..

“ did I say I will sing here?..” ..protested the younger, Lay just stared at him teasingly.. continued the song and nodded his head to the elder when he music hit the chorus part… so the hyung let out his beautiful voice…

“ ….said goodbye, only then I find out we can't see each other again
Can I just bear the pain and hold back the tears like this
You said you'd be with me till we're old and that we'd go there to find eternity
Just another hug, a minute, a second will do…..”

His expression was so sincere with every word pronounced from those pink lips… the young one clapped for the singer… even it’s sad… but it’s beautiful… did I think too much.. it’s like he sang the song for someone….

Lay looked at him, raised his hand touched the half dried hair…

“ you will catch a cold…” said softly… use the towel dried the hyung’s hair gently… and that reminded the big brother of someone… I just dried his hair too... see? i think of him again... so annoying….

“ Why did you come out while your hair is still wet…” continued his hand on the soft hair…

“ I heard the guitar..” told frankly, kept his head low letting the younger working on his hair…

“ alright… just leave the towel like that if you will sit longer..” .. tied the two ends under the hyung’s chin, then laughed by himself… what a cute sight….. Xiumin frowned at the young boy’s action…

“ I’m fine… don’t do this.. I’m the hyung…” …untied the towel, tried to pull it down… but Lay d on it to stop him…

“ I said just leave it there, ok? It’s not healthy having your wet hair in strong wind like this, arasseo?… hyung-nim…” …looked straight into the elder’s eyes.. while their faces were just an inch away… and that caused the hyung to dart back…

“ oh… ok…” obediently left the towel on his head… called a smile from the younger…

“ why don’t you go to bed, you told us to sleep early..” ..put down the guitar…

“ umm… I’m gonna have a long talk with Yifan and don’t feel like going in at this moment.. you can go in first… I’ll sit here for a while…” …told the boy and rested his back in relax manner… Lay checked on him, then rested his back the same way…

“ well… I need a long talk with you too..” said then looked at small hyung… Xiumin sighed at what he heard…

“ don’t tell me you will ask about Suwon…. I’m sick of this question already… Yixing, please..” …closed his eyes then threw his head to the back… Lay chuckled at how the short boy acted…

“ Suwon?? No.. why do I have to ask about him, I didn’t even know him at all…” …don’t care tone as usual… Xiumin glared at him doubtfully…

“ so what is it then??..” …wondered what Lay will talk about… The boy put his hand on Xiumin’s knee, turned to him trying to look serious…

“ I just want an advice from you as a big brother…” ..said jokingly.. Xiumin scrunched his nose…

“ Stop saying I’m old… even I really am.. jeezz..” ..slapped Lay’s hand away as a cute punishment… the young one laughed happily, turned to face the hyung directly, fold his arm resting the elbow on the bench, having his palm support his jaw…propped up talking to the hyung…

“ hyung.. I wonder… if you really love someone.. what would you do… just your way… tell me..” asked the thing in his mind, and that caught the hyung speechless..

“ Yixing… do I look like someone who experienced in that aspect??...” …but the younger just kept looking at him, and there… the question took him quite a while, before that petal lips parted to let the voice out…

“…have you ever heard the phrase… ‘If you like the flower, you will pick it, put it in a vase in a small room with out sunshine. But if you love the flower, you will water it, protect it from the insect and pollution but still let it grow beautifully as it is..’ .. my love is like that…” …smiled bitterly as he said it out… Lay’s eyes gloomed down too… seeing Xiumin’s sad expression, made his heart dropped…

“ …..sounded more like one side love… did you confess?...” …looked at the side face with his serious gaze…

“ … no…” …turned to smile at the younger…

“ She was my friend… she had a crush on my brother… it’s no good to let her know my feeling. I was afraid, I couldn’t face her if she knew my feeling and that will make it hard for three of us. Either way, when I didn’t say, I could still walk with her without the awkwardness, link arms, play jokes and eat together. And I was really happy that way..” ….pulled the towel down as he said it, shook his head a few time, trying to get his hair dried.. Lay flistened carefully at the story… so it’s better? if I don’t tell him… so I can be with him without awkwardness?... should I.. just stay like this??....

“ she went out with your brother??...” continued asking the story… and Xiumin just told without hiding anything…

“ nope… Suwon-hyung was too nice to hurt my feeling, he denied her immediately when she confessed… and I was greedy at the moment... I kept sticking with hyung, coz I didn’t want to be left out… I had only him… he was always the kind one, gave me everything, never even once selfish… I wish I could have a chance to give him back… anything…” …said the name out, his expression became even sadder, the eyes got all red, but was hidden completely from the dark under the towel… Lay patted the eldest’s shoulder rapidly…

“ don’t say greedy, you didn’t do anything wrong… I think I get what he thought… he didn’t sacrifice so you don’t have to feel guilty…” smiled warmly to the small hyung, then pinched the soft cheek playfully…

“ aww!!! Yixing!! It’s hurt!!..” yelped out , slapped the younger’s hand away… rubbed his red cheek furiously… Lay giggled at the hyung…

“ you know what… why he didn’t date her.. I got him so well… I probably do the same if that happens between you and me… stop being stupid blaming yourself this and that… coz the reason is easy…that was just because… He loved you more than anything… he chose you…he wanted you in his life, to the max that he needed no one else…” …looked straight into the cute eyes, which looked back in amaze…

“ you should know already… you are precious… people love you more than you ever think…” …the words were meaningful, and the person who said it, made it more overwhelming..  The eldest avoided that serious gaze, turned to other direction… his heart flooded with all kinds of feeling… how nice would it be.. if Suwon were here to tell me this…

“ it’s the first time hearing thing like this… people usually blamed me that I never let him go… thank you for saying it, even it’s a lie, but it made me feel a lot better…” … he felt his strength gone… his tears working hard to come out… so all he could do was standing up prepared to leave…

“ where is he?...” the younger asked out loud, stopped the short boy from his move… The young one stood up too, he saw Xiumin inhaled a really long breath before letting his painful voice out…

“ …. He is dead…” …as the words coming out, his voice was obviously shaking… the young boy’s eyes widened as he heard it, like the world stopped spinning in front of him… he shouted to call back the person when the small figure started walking out…

“ hyung!!… please!!…” …

The silence took place…. when he realized situation again, Xiumin was already held tight in his arms… he back hugged the hyung with his face snuggled on Xiumin’s shoulder…

“ tell me everything please… I need to know… coz I love you too… not less than Suwon did…ok?...” whispered close to small boy’s ear… turned the person to face him properly… and the sight of Xiumin was breaking his heart… the eldest bit his lip till it’s bleeding, trying to restrain his tear.. his eyes were bright red, watering all the way… just the tears didn’t drop down yet…

Lay closed his eyes then pulled small boy into his warm embrace… pressed the hyung’s head to bury on his chest….

“ I don’t see anything, hyung…. And no one will see… just let it out, I’ll shield you…” …his soft sweet voice told the boy in his arms, and finally he heard small sobbing sound from his chest, felt the hyung arms wrapped firmly to his back, the hand clenched to his tank top like trying to rip it… while Xiumin’s bursted of his emotion in Lay’s tight hug… the boy stood still, didn’t say a thing…and still kept his eyes closed as he promised…

….

..

TBC...

XiuRis

 

XiuChen

 

XiuLay

 

XiuTao

 

XiuHan