TaoMin : Better Man

I'm all about you, Xiumin

Short story TaoMin ^ ^, the main fic is not complete yet. Sorry for grammar errors and a lot of typos.. ^ ^"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

{none chapter} TaoMin : Better Man

….

..

Everyday is almost the same for the six boys in these dorm, wake up in the morning, go to work, practice, eat and sleep.. today is another same day..

After dinner, each members separated to their room, Kris with his various hobbies, Chen with his absolute pitch lesson, Lay with his song composing, Luhan with TV and games, Tao with Luhan and Xiumin with his extreme Chinese language lesson…

While the short boy were concentrated on the text book, the silence was intruded by his roommate.

“ …Minseokie-hyung, you can use bathroom now…” black hair boy walked back inside their shared bedroom, called his big brother for a shower. The eldest turned to look at maknae, nodded to the speech.. put down the pencil, quietly went to shower…

Tao let his eyes followed the eldest till the person left the room. His big brother is a serious guy sometime, especially when it comes to study.. study everything… tall boy walk to Xiumin’s study table, checked  on the book which left open at the page Xiumin was reading.

“ so he started long dialogue already??..” mumbled to himself, sat on the bed and rest his back on the headboard, grabbed a book from his backpack.. the cover says ‘Advance English’ … about 15 minutes passed, the eldest walked back in, gave a smile to the youngest.

“ what do you read?” .. then walked to his study table. Tao shrugged, put the book down..

“ English lesson… well.. hyung, come here.. i will help with those dialogues..” gestured at the book, Xiumin furrowed an eyebrow…

“ would it be more proper to study on the table??..” .. since all the books are already here…

“ nahh…hyung … my back hurts, I can’t sit straight for a long time… just come here already..” ..patted the space in front of him.

“ it’s ok Tao, I can read it myself.. you hurry get some rest..” …politely refuse the help. Tao bit his lower lips thinking… you need to sleep on my bed tonight hyung.. no matter what..

“ alright… I’ll just sit with you there..” .. bended down his body and groaned out, the face show a ‘so painful’ expression… and all that was pretending.

Xiumin dashed to his brother, helped the boy to sit with his back rest on the headboard again..

“ you stubborn kid! Just sit here ok?!..” .. brought the book, then sat down on the bed facing the boy who was already there, handed the book to the young one. Tao accepted the book in his hand, started pronounce the words.

“ hyung.. you need to read it too when I show you how to pronounce it right… come here.. sit in front of me..” …leaned his back closer to the wall, parted his legs wider to make a space in front of him. Xiumin blinked his eyes rapidly.

“ I think.. it’s a little bit awkward, if I sit there.. or what?” …scratched his head. Tao blinked his eyes back innocently..

“ what awkward hyung?? … I just don’t want to lean forward, it hurts my back even more.. nahh… stop excuse this and that.. it’s late hyung.. hurry..” patted on the bed again.

The brown hair boy gave a bit thought to it then moved to sit in front of maknae with his back face Tao. The maknae chuckled at the eldest stifled action.

“ lean backward a bit hyung, I can’t see the book…” said it naturally, a hand wrapped around the elder’s waist, pulled that body to lay on his chest.

“ I really think this is weird..” … XIumin quietly protested, felt so wrong with his position now.

Tao smiled widely raised another hand holding the older boy’s head to rest on his shoulder..

“ not weird at all hyung. See, I can read it easier…” smiled in satisfy, started reading the lesson. Xiumin repeated what Tao read for him, the accent still not right.

“you Chinese is so cute hyung, I love it..” teased his big brother. Xiumin scrunched his nose.

“ your Korean is super cute too.. especially when you called me ‘Oppa’..lol..”  trolled the boy back.

Tao laughed at it, held the soft body tighter.. among all the brothers, I love to be with Xiumin the most, this brother is really kind, he has the best temper among all.. everyone loves to be around him..

“ wait till you hear my English then..” … bragged about what he is into recently.

“ oh.. English?? Why English all of a sudden?” … put the book on his lap, feed the youngest questions …. Felt more relax with the position he is in now..

“ …umm.. how to say it… just… I want to be like Kris-ge…” .. said with his determined tone. Xiumin giggled..

“ waa… you really look up to him.. that’s so cute.. no wonder, he loves you a lot…” …yawned as he finished his words.

Tao looked at the big brother lovingly.. this hyung is incredibly cute indeed…

“ well.. I look up to him.. he is my goal.. me at the age 22.. I must to be like him.. or even better..” .. his speech was strong..

“ umm....” the small boy answered in his throat .

“ hyung, do you remember that interview?..” .. continued the conversation

“ which one…” .. asked back in whisper..

“ you once said if you were not EXO member, you will be a fan of Kris-ge…” …referred to an interview they went on..

“ um…” acknowledged to story…

“ you said because he is tall, handsome and fluent in many languages…” ….sneaked a peck on the eldest’s hair..

“ um..” …

“hyung.. when I’m 22, I’ll be taller.. I will be more handsome and I will speak all those languages… at that time, would you choose me instead??” ..asked with hope..

“…”… but no answer…

“ hyung??...” called out again….. and notice soft snore from the small body.

Tao let out a small laughter, squeezed the soft body and kissed on that chubby cheek firmly…

“ I love you so much, hyung… I will try my best to be that man… the man that you will admire with all your heart… wait for me hyung..” …softly lift that face to his direction, looked at that pretty face with the bliss inside…

“ I’ll never give you to no one.. not to Jongdae hyung.. not Luhan-ge or YiXing-ge… even Kris-ge is not my match.. I’ll surpass him and everybody…” …with the promise.. the young boy pressed his lips on the eldest’s… left it there for quite a while before broke up the kiss…

“ let’s sleep….” Whispered out… tried to moved left, scooted right.. finally got the small body laid down on the bed in his embrace…

“ this is your place, hyung… in my arms forever… good night…” …

….

…..