EXO-M Family

I'm all about you, Xiumin

This chapter came faster than i thought, lol ^ ^,

Thanks to the SM ex-trainee, who spread the rumor about Xiumin's Claustrophobia, I used it as a material here :))

@GugGig0307   I'll try to pair them all ^ ^, everyone will have a piece of this cute Baozi :)

@Teeheehaha-ara i love the character of this evil panda, he makes the story more lively

@smiley44  the 3rd world, well.. i just wanted to refer to the world with all the hardship, Lay wanted to send his maknae there - -"

@ppyonglove I love you too, thank you for reading my fic

@BabyYoo I did the same but make it 10, lol :))

@bambino I stil have not much information about manager oppa, but will try to find more of his character  ^^,

@baboracoon  our Baozi is soooooo cute and handsome, right!! :))

@Ai-lien  Thank you for reading the story, i'll try to update often ^ ^,

I'm so happy reading you guys' comments, tell me more what you like.. I'll try to put it in the story!! 

Hope this chapter can give you smile : ).. well...need sometime for the next chapter - -"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 : EXO-M Family

.... {refer to previous chapter ^ ^,}

...

 

 “ what took you so long??” ..Luhan gave pierce glare to Kris, then moved a chair for his Baozi to sit beside him. Kris yawned lazily, ignored  Luhan’s question.

“ your friend is a sleep head, good enough I got him here..” Xiumin answered his pretty friend and sat down. The dinning table is round, no one has the exact spot to sit, just like today Luhan came first and occupied the chair besides him for Baozi..:))

“ Luhan-ah… sauce….. the corner of your mouth..” … Kris sat at the opposite of Luhan used the fork gestured at Luhan’s face.

“ what??..” ..the person tried sticking his tongue out to off the mess.. others shot a disgusting glare to him for the action. Xiumin watched all of them, felt like he is a father with five derp kids to take care of… shook his head, then snatched a piece of napkin, another hand pulled Luhan’s face to his way, their faces are just two inches away from each other. Luhan’s heart probably stops beating already at the moment.

“ stop it already, you should learn a proper etiquette on dinning table..” ..even he said that but he gently wiped the dirty out from Luhan’s face. Other four watched the situation in jealous… While the culprit sat still with his face turned bright red….damn!! Why I’m so uncool, he just touched my face, why I’m flushed like this… god!!..

….

After the meal, all of them laid down in the living room watching TV together. It was a Chinese program. On the long couch, Luhan, Xiumin and Chen sat together. Another long one had Kris laid down, occupied all the space. Another small couch happened to be Tao. And our handsome unicorn sat there on the carpet floor, 2 feet away from the screen, like a little kid watching cartoon on weekend.

“ YiXing, move away a little bit, the light from screen will kill your eyes..”… Xiumin said to the younger, but no respond..

“ YiXing-ah…” ..the voice got more tense, Lay didn’t looked back or answer, but he scooted out for 15cm, no more or less… Xiumin shook his head, he really can’t handle his dongsaengs. Kris looked at Xiumin and Lay back and forth, then stood up, walked to Lay. Without a single word, he lifted the younger just by grabbing the shoulder, dragged the boy in control away like 1.5 meters from the screen. Lay stared at Kris in confused, but didn’t say a thing, this Duizhang is too scary to fight with.  

“ hyung.. I’m sleepy…” Chen said to Xiumin and laid down put his head on the eldest’s lap, Luhan gave out a killing aura, but who cares.. Chen already went to his slumber land. Xiumin blushed away the bang from Chen’s forehead, the soft touch which driving all the boys crazy at the sight. Luhan tried to snap his jealous away, put his arm on his Baozi’s shoulder, rapidly leaned towards Xiumin to translate the program, went closer from time to time. Sometime intentionally brushed his lips on Xiumin’s cheek, the victim jumped a lill bit but didn’t say anything. Luhan continued his jop, tried to catch every words for his Baozi, his lips locked at the position 2cm away from Xiumin’s ear. A sudden evil thought popped in his mind, not sure if it would work, but surely worth trying. He moved his face a little bit further, and called out his friend.

“ Baozi..” …it’s just whispering for two of them to hear..

“ what?..” …in respond and turned his face to Luhan’s direction, at the moment…their lips meet…

“ oh!!..” ..Xiumin darted back, agape in surprise, Luhan just tilted his head to the side, blinked his round eyes innocently, acted like nothing’s happened. But the sound from Xiumin draw all the boys attention, Chen even woke up to see if something was wrong with his hyung..

“ what’s wrong? Did I translate too fast??..”… Luhan is definitely good at acting…So all the boys got back to where they were.. Xiumin was still in his shock… oh…it’s just accident.. kept telling himself, but what?!! Why with a man!! His precious lips with a man.. Damn!! ….looked at Luhan, he is not surprised at all.. it was just slight brushed, he probably didn’t notice…

“..no… it’s not too fast..” stuttering answered, Luhan hid his smile and continued his task, again leaning toward Xiumin’s ear…  Tao sat there, his gaze looked at the certain view, not at the TV but at Luhan and Xiumin interactions.

“ Minseokkie hyung….” …mindfully disturbed the two…

“ oh.. Tao.. what is it…” …it’s not Xiumin who answered, but Luhan instead. Tao gave irritated glance at Luhan, then moved his eyes back to Xiumin.

“ Hyung, today after dance practice shall we go to Doujou?? Kyunnie hyung will have a meeting with them about drama, so we will have sometime.. i mean, practice then dinner outside… just me and you..” …asked Xiumin out?? It’s not new, since Tao and Xiumin are the two who pretty much into martial arts. Xiumin rolled his eyes, then nodded in accept.

“ Umm.. it should be ok, we’ve got nothing to do with the drama, and the Taekwondo doujou is just a block down from Wushu’s.. it should be alright…” smiled to maknae, who almost jump up and down in excite. Chen who pretended to sleep for a while, quickly sat up…

“ Hyung! I’m free too!! I’ll go with you!..” ….seemed like our Chen is excited too.

“ oh.. Jongdae…I thought you were asleep…” … and everyone there looked at this lead vocalist with the eyes telling ‘ you’re ..’ …

“… ahh.. I was asleep, really.. Tao was too loud… what a disturb…”.. tried to cover the situation… Xiumin let out small giggle..

“ whatever.. you don’t do Taekwondo or Wushu, it’ll be boring tagging along with us…” …big brother behaved like one…

“ I can watch you…”.. pouting, tried to be cute…Tao snorted... aegyo is my thing, Jongdae hyung. It won’t work on you…

“ You can watch me Jongdae hyung, Taekwondo doujou is a bit cramp, but Wushu doujou always have space for the audience…” … the maknae cut off the conversation…  Luhan furrowed his eyebrow…. I want to watch Minseok’s Taekwondo too!!... but the meeting about drama is important, it’s sad that Xiumin, Chen and Tao aren’t included.

 

That day Hyun Kyun manager hyung came up with the drama thing, he said three of EXO-M will be starring and gave the drama script to all of them to prepare for casting..

“ I’m not interested in drama area hyung, just count me out. If I have sometime, to practice Chinese language is the first prior.” Said Xiumin without any hesitation in his voice. Chen nodded in agree.

“ Me too, I should study hard with Minseok-hyung…” smiled to manager hyung. Other four boys fell silence, not sure what to say in this situation, then Tao stepped out..

“ I’m out too, my Korean is not that good to be in a drama..” … walked to Xiumin, wrapped his arms around the big hyung as his usual action.

“ I’ll stay here and teach Minseokkie hyung Chinese… privately..” … gave out creepy smile to all other hyungs, Chen walked to him, pushed the tall boy away..

“ if that’s the case, you need to teach me too…” ….  The scene drew all men’s smile… Im Kyun Hyun also laughed at the boys in his control. He feels so proud of these kids, they always well behave. Not even once need to worry, Kris works hard to help him out in dealing with the members. The members themselves also help with their full cooperation. This group is the description of the word perfect, they have a strong bond in term of relationship, like friends, like brothers, like family.

“ well, if you guys said so. We will see if Kris, Luhan and Lay can make it pass the casting… but if not, I will come haunt the three of you… don’t try to run.. ok!! ”… Im Kyun Hyun said, he may look serious, strict and nagging, but he loves his boys dearly. It’s his will, giving his all to support the boys pursuing their dream, to find their successful on the career path.

..

“..ahh…. so tired…”…Luhan whined then flopped down on the couch after came back from practice. Kris and Lay were there too, sat comfortably trying to relax.

“ where are they..?..” .. Lay asked when didn’t see other three.. Kris pointed his finger to the ceiling..

“ …up there, prepare to leave for the doujou..” … Xiumin already told him, and it’s not a big deal. Lay nodded, furrowed his eyebrow.

“ where is the doujou?? Is it far?? How would they get there? How about dinner? It’s dark outside.. probably raining soon… why don’t they just stay, I’ll cook for the dinner…” …oh unicorn…never ending questions.. Kris stared from the corner of his eyes… clenched his teeth while answering…

“ Zhang YiXIng… did you ask me just now??... how could I know all!! .. ask them if you like to know!!...” … then laid down on the couch.. Lay shrugged..

“ you are noisy Duizhang, just say you don’t know.. that’s all for my questions…” … persisted to troll his leader… Kris sighed, try to relief his temper…

“… I….. don’t… know!! …. happy now?!!...” …then buried in face down to the couch.. damn!! This unicorn, he really is too agitating sometime… Lay giggled, having fun teasing the leader, then turn his attention to Xiumin who walked down the stairway.

“ oh hyung.. you don’t wear practice uniform??...” …looked at the eldest, who was still in a blue tank top and black sweat pant.

“ I’ll change when I get there..” smiled to the dongsaeng, lowered himself to tied the shoelace.. Luhan also looked at Xiumin, examined his friend’s figure… Well, actually Minseok is not fat at all, his neck even looks thin with that fair and milky skin, his chest, his shoulder, his arms are thick and firm with well built muscle. His waist is slim, no fat on the tummy but thin abs instead. The legs might not long, but it’s the right ratio with his upper body, and… that … it’ looks round and squishy.. don’t know if it’s firmed or hard like metal, but his body is so soft and tender .. the should be soft too, right??  …I really.. want to grab it……

“..Luhan-ge…” Lay called Luhan back from his daydream…

“ what?...” … snapped back but the eyes still on Xiumin’s body… Lay throw a box of napkins at the elder..

“ wipe it out… you nose is bleeding….” … said it in a don’t care tone.. the person tried to cover his nose with his two hands....

“Oh my god!!..” ..Luhan dashed up in surprise.. Omo! Omo!, just by looking, thinking and imagining of that …. my nose is bleeding… damn…so uncool..!!..(again - -“)

“ gege… use the napkins…” ..Lay continued his monotone talk, put the napkins on Luhan’s face. Kris just gave a look but didn’t attempt to help. Xiumin looked back at the chaos, rushed to Luhan’s side.

“ …Oh! Luhan! What’s happended?!!...” shocked at the sight, took off his shoes, ran to the kitchen and came back with a small towel and the ice bag,

“ lay down, Luhan-ah…” …pushed his friend down, put the ice cubes in the towel, twirl it into a small knot then pressed it on Luhan’s forehead.

“ YiXing, could you hold the ice ..” asked for a help from Lay, himself ran to the kitchen again and this time came back with wet towel. Cleaned Luhan’s face properly.

“ … give me your hands..” …the eldest work on his friend, use the wet towel to wipe the dried blood from Luhan’s fingers. The sick person pretended to be so sick, clinging on Xiumin more and more. Lay chuckled at the two, Kris also stared in annoying, hope the other two will come down soon.

“ it’s weird you had nose bleed, do you have fever?? Or short sleeping hours? …” ..the eldest asked in concern, even they are friends but Luhan always behaves like younger brother. Lay exhaled… ways too loud..

“ don’t worry hyung, he just watched too much …” …unicorn bomb…

“ yah!!!..” Luhan darted up, threw the ice bag at the younger. Lay burst of laughing and caught the object right before the bag hit his face.. Xiumin sighed at the two, and walked away…

“ I should have known that, Luhan… forget it, I’m leaving…Tao! Jongdae!...hurry! it’s almost raining!!...” left Luhan’s side and shouted to his companions. Tao and Chen ran down at the same time, shorter boy reached the big hyung first, clinging onto Xiumin’s arm..

“ I want to watch you, hyung. I watched Tao so many times on the stages and on the interviews, let me go with you…pleaseeeeeeeeeee…” …attempted aegyo again. Xiumin looked at his cute(?) Korean dongsaeng half hearted smiled..

“ {sighed}…..would you stop that already Jongdae-ah, I won’t let you go with me if you continue this… at least try something else…” ….sighed again and started their journey… Xiumin walked ahead of the two dongsaengs, left them enjoy their words-fight freely.

“ See! Hyung, I told you, aegyo is not for everyone, but particular person…”  Tao claimed his strategy, Chen glared back..

“ I never find it’s cute on you either, you freak giant kid…”…said grinding teeth at Tao. The younger snorted, grabbed Chen’s nape.

“ ….oh… is that so?...you look so tired, hyung. I’ll give you massage..”… grabbed tighter. Chen felt slight pain on his neck, swung his hand grabbing Tao’s hair..

“ well… lovely kid, you hair is just a mess, let me help you out!!..” and snatched harder..

“ Aw!!!! Hyung, it’s hurt!!!...” but yet didn’t let go of Chen’s neck…

“ let go of me!! You damn brat!!..” shouted at the maknae, pulled his hair to other side…

“…ahhh!!! Stop yanking my hair already hyung!!! Ahkkkk!!...” .. Finally put off his hand and hit Chen’s arm instead…

“ Tsk!!...” …Chen free the black hair boy, move his hand to knead on his nape … Xiumin looked back at those two, shook his head. He did the right thing taking Chen with him….

After walking down the street for two blocks down form the dorm, three of them stopped at a doujou,

“ have fun Tao!.. we will come fetch you on the way back, so we can have dinner..” Xiumin said to his maknae, Tao waved his hand to the two hyungs and disappeared inside the building.

“ where is the Taekwondo doujou hyung?..” Chen asked curiously, all the members have been at Wushu doujou for quite times, but never visit Taekwondo doujou before, Xiumin always goes alone.

“ a block down from here.. not so far. Don’t worry..” ..put his arm on Chen’s shoulder, walked together happily.

 

Two boys reached the doujou after a while, it’s five floors building, the building itself is not old but may lack of maintenance so it looks a little bit scary.

“ …I’m not wonder if the ghost will come out…” Chen whimpered, Xiumin laughed off, holding Chen’s hand to walk in… stopped in front of the elevator.

“ which floor?..” …Q&A corner indeed.

“ .. forth..” … said calmly, at the moment the elevator’s door opened. The worst interior ever, the wall decorated by wooden color wall paper, which already so torn and dirty. Plus the dim light in yellow color, completely made this elevator a horror. Chen left his jaw dropped.

“ hyung… can’t we just walk??....” .. too scary to enter. Xiumin giggled, let out beautiful smile.

“ Jongdae-ah, it’s fourth floor…” …pulled younger boy in.

“ Hyung, it’s almost no air in here..  good enough it has just five floors, if not.. the people on sixth floor will die here from the short of oxygen..”  …Xiumin just laughed at the comment.

Finally both of them got to practice room.

“.. oh…beyond my expectation…” Chen looked around checked here and there, the floor is larger than what it looks like from outside. There are few running classes at that time, some class has only the children around 5-10 years old, some is for high school students. Two walked straight to the last room in the building, there are three men on practice, one is in middle age supposed, other two look just his age. Xiumin walked in and bowed politely at them, they also bowed in return. Chen followed and did the same. Xiumin walked to them, greeted in a short Chinese dialog, and politely gestured his hand to Chen’s direction.

“ Ta shi Wo de Pengyou…(he is my friend)” …said in his foul accent. Three men gave Chen a friendly smile. Xiumin left to change his cloth then returned with his full uniform.

“ wow….” … Chen showed his admiration towards his hyung. Xiumin looked neat and cool in that white gown, he started warm up having the older man help him stretch his body. About 15 minutes passed, they all started fighting in pair, attacked and retreated from time to time. His hair was set up opened the forehead, athlete hair style. His gaze is just like the tiger ready to attack the prey. His movement is so fast, steady, sharp and powerful. He is so damn cool!! Especially that double spins kick in 720 degree turn, super awesome!!! The way he swung back his leg continuously in four shots, the last kick hit the opponent’s chest, sent the victim landed on the floor. Xiumin retreated back, got back steady on his feet then bowed to the elderly, helped him to get up. The middle age man smiled, pulled Xiumin to a hug, poured the complimented on Korean boy in Chinese, the young boy bowed and smiled thankfully to the words, but all he could understand was ‘Hen Hao Shi’…..

“…wow!!...” …it’s the only word you can hear from Chen. ….Wow, Minseok hyung is so good, wonder if he aimed to be national athlete before decided to be a singer. To talk about it clearly, Xiumin is not losing to Tao in term of fighting technique, but the difference in body size is kinda big. Chen continued his thought, tried to find any flaw in his hyung, but not be able to found one… Xiumin is a great guy, he is good at education, he sings well, he dances well, he has the best manner, he is neat, he has a sense of humor, plus he is handsome.. cute.. adorable.. pretty and even beautiful. Only a thing he lacks is Chinese language, but it doesn’t seem like Korean guy born to speak Chinese anyway.. so this can’t be counted as a flaw.

They continued practice for an hour, Chen checked the time on his cell phone… 6:30pm…

“ ..ah… I’m hungry…” …baby Chen whined…

….

..

“ the drama is called ‘Beautiful You’ as you all knew, main actor is your sunbae Choi Minho from SHINee, actress is Sulli from F(x)…. be happy to work with them…” Im Hyun Kyun explained all the details to three boys who are still in the house, the meeting continued for an hour then the manager left the boys to carefully read the drama script.

“.. Hyung, won’t you sleep here today?..” Lay asked his manager, recently Hyun Kyun stayed over at other dorms with other staffs, since they have much to discuss on the work.

“ not today YiXing, we will work on you guys’ weekly schedule. I’ll come take you guys to practice room tomorrow afternoon, ok?...” .. busiest man in the whole universe…Kris nodded in understand ..

“ that’s fine hyung, but at least stay for dinner. Yixing will cook..” …said Kris.

….

..

Black hair boy hopped out of the building, hummed in a good mood.

“ Dinner with Minseokkie hyung……woot! Woot!...”  … excited Tao, then look at his watch..

“ umm… it is still early tho, I should walk up to them..” with the thought, the boy started walked out, the startled from the sharp light in the sky..

“ would it be raining??...i should be hurry….”.. then speed up his pace..

..

“ Alright, Jongdae!... let’s go for dinner now.. before the rain comes” …Xiumin came back from a quick shower, in a super refreshed mode, reached out a hand pulled Chen from his sitting position. Chen look at Xiumin’s happy face…. This guy surely loves working out, he never complain when it comes to practice.. dance practice or martial art practice….

Both walked to the same old elevator, Chen sighed at it…

“ I really don’t like this thing…” …even he said that, but presses the button to call the elevator up. Xiumin smiled..

“ bear with it boy, I don’t like elevator either…” … said Xiumin… Chen nodded, didn’t really pay attention… the door opened with two boys slowly walked in..

They can sense the elevator moved, but all of a sudden they heard a terrible loud thunder from outside… and …everything turned pitch dark!!! Electricity got cut!!... the elevator stopped almost at the same time…

“ ah!!...” Chen yelped in surprised, tried to find the emergency button then frantically pressed on it. No sound from speaker…. No one out there to help them yet…

“ Eish!! “ the younger hissed to himself, trying to fish out his cell phone from the back pack…

“ hyung, use the cell phone, we need light…” reminded Xiumin, who still stay silence in the dark…

“ I…did…not.. bring.. it…” said Xiumin, sounded like he has a hard time breathing. Chen furrowed his eyebrow, felt the strange in his hyung’s voice, then heard a loud thud in the darkness.

“..hyng!!...where are you?? Reach out your hand!! So I can find you!!!...” Chen started to panic, he is a , completely forgot…..  Xiumin has Claustrophobia..

“ hyung!!...” ..shouted again, lowered himself on four, swung his arms around, then found his big brother lying on the floor, difficult breathing, his body turn cold and shaking …

..

“ …black out??..” Kris said in the dim light, the emergency light when the electric got cut. Im Hyun Kyun scratched his head, used his cell phone calling to the landlord.

“ what? The city main transformer got blown up from the thunderbolt???.... how long does it take??... “ …he sighed to the other end

“ alright… thank you, sir..” …kept his cell phone and turned to all the boys.

“ you guys heard it, right?.. it’ll take 30 minutes or an hour to fix….” …told the information, all of them nodded in respond.

“ wait!..” Luhan bursted out, grabbed Kris arm with the worry showed on his face.

“ Minseok… would he be alright??...” asked the leader, felt as if he’s gonna faint from what he thought. Kris narrowed his eyes, tried to estimate situation.

“ He should be dinning somewhere with Chen and Tao, he will be fine “ answered his worried friend. But Luhan didn’t feel so, he felt his head spin from all the thought that popped up in his head. He heard about Xiumin and the Claustrophobia thing. Not sure what is it or how serious his friend’s condition is, but the point is Xiumin can’t be in the dark and cramp place. Lay can tell from Luhan’s expression.

“ Call him, check if he is alright”… sanity unicorn, he Is always the calm one who works things out in the crucial situation. Luhan ran to his phone, hurriedly dialed the person in his concern, but the phone’s ringing on the second floor. Xiumin didn’t take the cell phone with him.

“ damn!!..” ..always polite Luhan in his break down mode…

“ I’m calling Chen..” said the calm unicorn, even he didn’t show much emotion, but his heart is racing like crazy now. The situation is weird, he felt dizziness inside, hopefully Minseok hyung is still ok. Kris also tried to call to Tao.

“ Chen’s cell phone is off…” ….serious state of panic. Kris interrupted when knowing Tao’s phone is still on.

“ wait… Tao is ok… wait a little bit…” …everyone waited with the hearts hanging on the cliff…

….

..

“ what the hell…. I’m scared to dead..” … the black hair boy whined to the sky above, his heart almost flee from his body when it’s thundered and the surrounding suddenly turned all dark.. the rain started pouring too, but it’s alright, just two hundred meter away from Taekwondo doujo, Then his cell phone rang in his back pack, he tried to find it in his super luxury Guci.

“ calm down baby, I’m finding you…” …then finally found it, the name showed ‘Duizhang”….

“ what? Don’t say you want to come out too…” ….if that’s the case, should I just ignore the call??.... ready to cut off the line…

“ well…” …but for the second thought, he can brag about having dinner with Minseok, so it’s ok to answer it now..

“ Tao!!!!!!....” a scream from Kris cut in the air, went to his left ear piercing through the right ear. The boy rubbed his ear in pain.

“ what is it hyng! You voice almost kill me!!..” complaint to the other end of line.

“ Tao! Listen carefully! We can’t get a hold of Minseok and Chen now, go find them and let us know if they are fine”… Tao sighed to his hyung.

“ Hyung… they probably on practice, what’s a big event made you need them that bad??..” …asked annoying, Tao never heard about Xiumin’s Claustrophobia

“ you jerk!! I said find them!! Minseok has a fear to dark place and locked place!!...” …the leader’s temper went to maximum scale and the maknae also realized some incident… Xiumin never turned off the light when he went to sleep, even left the door open sometimes too…

“ !!...” ..he cursed to himself, didn’t talk to Kris no more but dashed out to the destination.

..

“ Hyung…we’ll be alright…just a little bit, please hold on a little bit…” … Chen used the phone as the light, tried to call many times but no signal in the elevator, he put down the small light on the floor. Himself holding Xiumin tight, rock his hyung back and forth, tried to calm the person down. He couldn’t describe how shock he is now, seeing his strong brother fell down on the floor with the hands clenching his chest breathing heavily, It’s worse than he ever thought.

“ I…m ….. fine…” the person still trying to be strong. Chen pressed the help button rapidly, tried to call people for help…. myself!! I never learned to call for help in Chinese… after a few minutes, he heard people talking through the intercom.

“ help us! My friend is sick!! Please!...” …Chen pressed the help button to talk, but recognized he spoke it in Korean. And he didn’t understand a single word what people outside talked to him.

“ what the hell!!...” …He felt the heat around his eyes, tear started to form…

“ Damn myself! Please!!  You guys don’t need to understand me!! but at least help my friend!!!...” …continued spoke in Korean, he felt so hopeless, stopped shouting then got back to Xiumin, pulled elder closer in his comfort..

“ Hyung… I’m sorry, hyung…. I’m sorry..” …can’t keep the tear away any longer..

“ they are coming hyung, you’ll be fine.. I’m sorry…” …pressed a soft kiss on Xiumin’s temple, as he felt deeply sorry. One hand holding shaking body in his protect, other hand rubbed his brother’s soft cheek to keep him awake..

“ I’m sorry hyung…” …he can’t stop crying, let the tear dropped on Xiumin’s cheek, then felt a cold and shaky hand slightly touch his face, quivering shed his tear away…

“ Jongdae… don’t… cry, …don’t apologize….” …last word faded…

“ hyung….” ….Chen called out to Xiumin, but the elder didn’t answer.

“ Hyung!!!...” …the younger was so scared at the moment, he never saw Xiumin like this, never had anyone fell unconscious in his arms. But like a bless from God, he heard a familiar sounds from the intercom…..

“ Minseok hyung! Jondae hyung! …are you in there??!!..” … it’s Tao… Chen tried to reach the button, dragged unconscious Xiumin with him…

“ Tao!.. Tao!!  Help! Hyung passed out now! And the air is less!... “ … almost couldn’t contain his words…

“ hold on hyung! You guys stuck in between the third floor and second floor, we will break in, so stay away from the door……and you may need to climb up…”… the way to calm a person in panic, is to let them know the real situation…how it is, and how it will continue..

“ alright!...just hurry!!..” Chen answered with his hope up, hug his hyung tightly…

“ we are fine hyung, Tao is here…” whispered to Xiumin’s ear… kissed on the plump cheek softly, can’t wait to send his hyung out…

“ I’ll be right back hyung!..” Tao confirmed….

..

“what the hell! It’s ten minutes passed! He should call back by now!!..” Kris with his full temper. Lay dared not to say anything, so Luhan kept silence. And the moment the phone rings… The leader snatched the phone, like he is afraid someone will steal it from him

“ Yah!!! What took you so long!!!” ….screamed at the cell phone…and unexpectedly….

“ Stop yelling already!!!....” …the youngest screamed back…. Oh…maknae rebellion …. Kris stunned for a few seconds…

“ I’ll bring them back now, they are fine!!..” …said just that to relief the hyungs’ worry…

“ I hope, he is fine…” ..talked to himself, ran in the dark rushed to the elevator, his hand holding tight to the crowbar..

….

The building owner, and some Taekwondo students are working on the elevator door, but can’t seem to break it that easy. Tao ran to them..

“ move…” the young boy said that, shoved the crowbar to the crack of the door, and the equipment stuck in firmly at the certain spot. Black hair boy inhale a long breath…

“ Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!...” pulled the bar with all his power. The door separate for half foot and the lock fell off, Tao lowered himself, used his bare hands pulling the door to make space, and it worked the door opened in it’s full length. The light from emergency bulb went in the elevator, Tao looked down into the part that still stuck between the floors. The sight sent the chill down his spine, Chen is sitting on the floor holding onto unconscious Xiumin.

“ Jongdae hyung! Can you send him up??..” … reached his two hands  down, waited to catch Xiumin’s body. But Chen shook his head.

“ I don’t think I can…” Chen admitted it sadly. Tao also felt sorry for him, Chen is too skinny to carry Xiumin. Then two students from Taekwondo class came up with a chair. They dropped the chair down in the elevator, and two of them jumped down in there too.

After a moment, two student afforded to send Xiumin back out with Tao helped pulling the body up. As soon as he got the big hyung in his arms, the young boy started to cry his heart out. Chen also climbed up with the help of the two students. They said thank to all the people who sincerely help them out. The crowned accepted their thankful, then dismissed. Tao still have Xiumin in his arms, the eldest looked even paler, his face has no color of blood, but the breathing got back to normal now.

“ let’s bring him home, it’s still raining… I’ll call a cab..” Chen walked out looking for a cab, but seriously…the road is completely blank. Tao called Chen back in.

“ no need hyung, I’ll carry him home.. come help me put him on my back..” Maknae said with his nasal sound, still can’t stop crying. Chen walked back and did as he’s told.

“ stop crying already, it looks weird…” said to the maknae, used his own handkerchief to wipe Tao’s tear. Tao didn’t say a thing. He stood up with Xiumin on his back, then walked out. He sniffed all the way..

“ I said stop crying…” Chen nagged again, Tao looked at him…

“ you too, stop crying already..” said to Chen, who kept wiping the tear on his own face and  wiped the tear on Tao’s face from time to time.

They both didn’t really know, why did they cry so hard like that. They still have half way to walk, what a funny sight, in the dark night while the rain still pouring… one tall boy crying his eyes out having a person slept on his back, another boy walk along also crying too, plus shedding the tear from himself and also took care of the tall boy beside…

“ that’s the cab…” Chen pointed out the light from a car, Tao shook his head..

“ this is my brother, I can bring him home..” …but Chen pulled him to stop walking..

“ your back is already  hurt, let’s call the cab..” furiously talked to the younger boy, afraid the cab will pass without seeing them. But Chen didn’t even reach out a hand to call. The van parked right in front of them.

“ what??...” Tao avert his face to avoid the light from the car, but there…. familiar sight of three boys dashing out of the van.. followed by the infamous temper scream..

“ yah!! This kid!! What are you doing!!! I told you to call us!!...” … the tall boy with blonde hair ran to his maknae, also Luhan and Lay.

“ Minseok-ah…” Luhan called out his friend’s name, helped Tao and Chen put Minseok in the van.

“ kris, let’s talk at home, ok?...” … Luhan begged, and all of them rushed out from the spot….

Even now, almost an hour the light still not back yet…. Six boys got back to the dorm. Kris carried Xiumin back inside, also brought him up to the bedroom. All of them gathered in their, looking at Xiumin with worry eyes.

“ He need to rest for a while…” Im Hyun Kyun told other boys. But his cloth is all soak… somebody need to change it.

“ I’ll do… I need to change too..” Tao volunteered.. but Kris didn’t approve.

“ You and Chen go change quickly, we need to talk…” … Kris at this state is too scary to talk back, two youngest boys nodded and go to change their cloth. Luhan sat beside Xiumin, his heart hurts real bad seeing Xiumin in this condition. Lay looked at the two friends.

“ Luhan-ge, you change his cloth, ok? Me and Kyunnie hyung will go down to stay with Duizhang.” ….patted Luhan’s back, when the elder still kept silence..

“ don’t do weird thing..{grinned}…” teased his roommate, trying to loosen the atmosphere. Luhan gave a sad smile back, but still.. it’s a smile.. After everybody left the room, Luhan started taking all the soak cloth off Xiumin body. He kept staring at the Xiumin for a while then pulled the blanket up to keep his friend warm. Himself walked out to the shared closet outside, selected some comfortable cloth and a small towel, walked to the bathroom prepared a basin with hot water, then came back to Xiumin’s bedroom.

“ let me clean you properly..” whisper to the unconscious boy, used the warm wet towel wipe through the whole body. Luhan is not in the mood to turn on now, his mind can’t stopped thinking….I should be there to help you, I shouldn’t stay away from you even a second… He need to move XIumin to Tao’s bed first, in order to change the bed sheet then carried his friend back to his own bed..

“ you look good with white pajamas …” … said sadly, finished his duty.. Brought the basin and the wet cloth out, heard the sound of discussing down there.

“ I’ll just ask Yixing..” …ignored the circumstance and walked back to his friend, sat down on the side of Xiumin’s bed. Looked at the pale face, hope it would turn more pink in no time. He didn’t know what exactly happened, but seeing Tao and Chen were crying, it must be serious. And suddenly the light is back… Luhan heard a chaos from downstairs, but that is that. Even the light is back, but Xiumin is not back yet…

“ when would you wake up, Minseok-ah, you need to know how much I’m worried about you, how much my heart hurts because of you…” … hold Xiumin’s hand up, pressed a warm kiss on it. Put Xiumin’s cold hand on his cheek, tried to find some feeling in it. Then moved further to kiss Xiumin softly at the closed eye…

“ I love you…” …brushed the bang away from the pretty face, and ended up pressed his lip on Xiumin’s lips firmly, not a peck but the wet one. then tried hardest to get himself back….  What did I just do too unconscious person…

“ damn!!…” it’s getting dangerous now… so he chose to walk out to be with others instead, for Xiumin’s sake…

“ oh.. Luhan..” Im Hyun Kyun called out another member, who just walked down…

“ how was it? Do we need to take him to hospital??..” asked all of them, not in particular person. Kris shook his head.

“ We will wait a little bit more, like four to five hours, if he won’t wake up, that time hospital is a must..” …the leader explained in normal tone, seemed like his anger’s gone. Tao and Chen also stopped crying.

“ so how is Xiumin??.. should I walked up to see if he is ok..?..” …Kris asked, ready to stand up, but Luhan waved his hand..

“ He is still asleep…. But well, it’s almost 8, and neither of us has a meal… what should we do?..” get to the point, Im Hyun Kyun nodded in agree.

“ you all can go out to eat, I’ll stay with him…” said Luhan. Kris looked at him.. if Luhan said it himself, no one can change his mind….

“ ok, we will bring something back for you.. take care of him, ok!..” ,, gave a wink to Luhan, rushed all the members and the manager to leave…  after the people leave, Luhan walked up to second floor, plan to have a short nap with Xiumin. But when he opened the door, the person inside was struggling to get up…

“ Minseok!!...” …called the name, ran to his side. Xiumin look confused, it seemed like he can’t really focus now. Luhan threw his body to block Xiumin from getting up, and the two ended up stacked on the bed.

“ what?..” the sick person whispered the question… Luhan furrowed his eyebrow, don’t really understand the situation..

“ Minseok-ah.. it’s me..Luhan..” …Told the boy who apparently lay down underneath his body.

“ yes.. I know, but why you jumped on me like this..??..”.. so that Luhan know himself is topping Xiumin , he stood up almost immediately…

“  ah.. I just.. worry.. you might still in dizzy state.. so I was trying to keep you laying down…” …stuttered for no reason. Xiumin sat up but didn’t try to stand no more, looked up at Luhan.

“ oh.. thank you, I just want a glass of water..” ..told his need.

“ I’ll get it for you, just stay on the bed…ok!..” then ran out of the room, Xiumin heard the heavy thud at least twice, not sure if Luhan walked down or rolled down, his friend is incredibly clumsy, then giggled at his thought. Not a long wait, Luhan came back with a bottle of water.

“ your water…” ..handed the bottle to Xiumin, who smiled sweetly on the bed.

“ drink slowly…” watched Xiumin every move, then received the bottle back.

“ are you ok?..” …his eyes told so that he was so worried all this time. Xiumin nodded then sighed…

“ don’t take me like a sick person, I’m fine..” …strong statement as usual. Luhan sat down on the bed looked straight to Xiumin’s eyes.

“ alright… tell me then.. what’s happened..” …asked in his soft voice. Xiumin closed his eyes, tried to recall the memory…

“ umm.. we, me and Jongdae.. were in the elevator.. then… the light’s gone.. and.. I saw Jongdae cried…” he paused for a minute, let out a pain expression.

“ it’s ok Minseok-ah, it’s ok.. that’s fine.. you don’t need to tell me now… it’s good you are safe, that’s all I wanted..” … his beautiful eyes kept looking at Xiumin’s face. Felt too happy the person in front of him is good now, at least he talked normally.

“ are you hungry? You didn’t have dinner yet, right?..” …Luhan asked  the person on the bed, worry if he is hungry.

“ oh.. right, I need to buy Tao a dinner!! Where is he now?? He probably pouting somewhere…” .. looked for Tao, but didn’t see the youngest from nowhere. Luhan chuckled..

“ Minseok-ah, don’t say this in front of Tao, ok? …he is your savior, he helped you from that elevator, and also carried you home…” Luhan smiled.  Xiumin tried to recall his memory again, remember he saw Tao cried too, but not really sure, if it’s just a dream or reality.

“ ok, I’ll call Kris to have him buy some food for you..” … with his word, Luhan dial to the leader, but he heard the front door open, followed by Kris’s ringtone

“ what?...”… look at Xiumin like asking if he heard to door opened too. And the phone ring sounded closer, finally Kris answer the phone..

“ what do you need?..” asked Kris, stopped at the bedroom door with his cool smile, then use the cell phone waved to Xiumin, allowed himself to walk in. Luhan turned to Kris with surprise expression.

“ you guys surely ate fast…” his big eyes looked even bigger, Kris shook his head.

“ we didn’t eat yet, but feeling like Minseok will wake up soon, so we just bought food and rushed back…. Hey…how are you?..” …the first part answered Luhan’s conversation, and the soft sweet one.. asked his beloved friend… Xiumin smiled in return..

“ I’m good now, don’t make a fuss about it…” …pulled  of the blanket on himself…

“ what? What?...” Kris hurriedly tucked it back down…

“ I will go down to have a dinner with all of you, hurry.. i’m hungry..” … rushed the two, but Kris still defended..

“ Kyunnie hyung will bring your food up here in a few minutes.. can’t you wait??... oh! He is here..” waved to their manager, who is walking in, having a tray in his hand…Xiumin frowned…

“ what’s wrong with you guys, I’m fine… really.. stop doing this it made me feel uneasy..” complained out, Luhan also wondered why can’t he go downstairs to joy the table. Kris saw Luhan’s expression, so he pulled Luhan’s hand to walk out with him..

“ what is it Duizhang, it’s not like he can’t walk, why kept him in the room??..” …asked while walked down to the table, then recognized a member was missing…

“ where is Tao??...” … he didn’t see the youngest.. Kris sighed, looked at all of them there and looked back at Luhan…

“ the one who can’t walk is Tao, his back hurt to the point that he can’t move…he is now resting in my room, we can’t let Minseok knows, he will start to worry… got it now?..” … summarized for Luhan..

“ is it that bad??..” the second eldest felt so headache with the situation..

“ he had dinner, and took some medicine… should be fine by tomorrow, tonight I will switch place with him, so I can observe Minseok’s condition too” … told his intention..

“ why to observe?? He is fine now..” …started to recognized that they were discussing seriously while he was there with Xiumin. Lay used his warm voice to explain, hope the words can light up the hyung’s heart..

“ he looks fine, we can see. But Kyunnie hyung has called to a doctor to consult on his condition, at that time in the elevator he was shacking, turning cold, can’t breath and ended up lost his conscious, the doctor considered it serious state of phobia, in some case the patient will stop breathing.. and you know the worst, right…” ….Luhan nodded, but can’t say that he really understand… so, Lay continued…

“ Minseok hyung is lucky, he had Jongdae with him, so he got out fine, but still we need to observe if he will have the side condition.. just like nightmare, unconsciously vomit, cold sweat or immediate stop breathing, Duizhang will take care of it, so you don’t need to worry…”…………Luhan sat down on a chair, his heart sink low. What is it with all this mess? Lay walked to him gave a slight hug to encourage the elder.

“ we all will be alright…” … unicorn… the god of healing…Luhan lifted his head, gave out a bitter smile…

..

That night, everyone went to bed with heavy heart. Chen went to third floor to sleep, and to take care of the maknae. Luhan and Lay stay as usual. Kris took Tao’s place for tonight.

“ Tao’s so tired today, he fell asleep on my bed… can’t help, just let me sleep here tonight, ok?..” ..faked a story, and Xiumin was fooled completely.

“ poor kid, I have to thank him properly tomorrow..” ..said in pity tone.. sat there in a daze… Kris walked to him with 2 pills.

“ take this, it will completely kill the dizziness, then I won’t bother you about being sick no more..” .. Xiumin took the pills, don’t want to make it hard, today he caused enough  trouble already… Then Kris went back to Tao’s bed, pretend to be fast asleep. Xiumin walked to the leader, tucked the blanket for him..

“ good night…”…then back to his bed, got so sleepy in no time….

Kris waited till he heard the even breathing sounds, then walk to check if Xiumin already asleep..

“ oh…the medicine worked fast, I thought it will take longer to knock him down..” …referred to the sleeping pill they got from a clinic on the way back… let out small laughter, turned to drag a chair for him to sit down besides Xiumin’s bed. Observed his friend’s face, cute boy slept on his side turned to Kris direction, the round face looked peaceful under the dim light from the bed lamp, Xiumin always left it on, good thing Tao never bother about it.

“ such cruel thing should never happen to you Minseok..” …Kris whispered in Chinese, touch Xiumin’s soft hand, which curled cutely near his chest, then carefully hold that small hand in his.

“ I don’t want to see you sick, Minseok-ah, I’ll try my best, to keep you healthy…and happy…” …this time whispered in Korean, like a promise to his little friend…

Hours passed, Kris already fell asleep on his sitting position, folded an arm up make an angle with his elbow to support his head, another arm on the bed, holding on to Xiumin soft hand.

“…hmm…” the person on the bed moved slightly, slowly opened his eyelid…

“ Kris??…..” ….soft voice asking himself, Sleeping pills still taking over his consciousness, not sure if this is a dream or real, Kris looked more like an angel under this tender light. Realized his hand is being held in Kris’s big warm hand. Turned to look at that handsome face again, now that his blonde hair was pulled to the back with a plain headband, showing his fair skin, sculpture face shape, thick eyebrow, long eyelash, high  sharp nose, and thin pink lips. The feeling is so surreal, so he raised his hand to feel that beautiful face, when the finger touched smooth skin slightly… Kris slowly opened his eyes, then smiled when he saw Xiumin is awake..

“ hey…” …his deep low voice whispered, still holding on to the hand. Xiumin didn’t reply, but sinking in his imagination… oh.. even his voice sounds more angelic .. this must be a dream…

“ are you ok?...” …that sweet voice continued the question, Xiumin looked at the leader with his drowsy eyes, then smiled sweetly …. Wow, the dream is surely good, his voice is so sweet and warm….

Kris looked at that smile, felt his heart is drumming, the weak Xiumin like this is too seductive for words… He didn’t realize his action, now he is leaning on near Xiumin’s face..

“ Minseok….” …the word was so light almost only the wind came from his mouth… recognized his lips were just an inch away from Xiumin’s, but the person below still didn’t show any reaction, just the soft smile telling he is awake. And that drove Kris to the edge of his patient.... slowly pressed his lips firmly on Xiumin’s. The oldest boy closed his eyes….. felt the wet and soft lips on his…. what a weird dream, what in the world Kris is kissing me…..but it feel so real…… .

And that was the end of his consciousness, he fell asleep just like that…. Kris retreated himself, seeing Xiumin already got back to his dream land, don’t really know if the action just now will be remembered.

“ sleep well.. Minseok-ah, I’m here…. Always here…” …. Pecked on the soft cheek…. Am i.. really falling in love??..... Started questioning himself..

“.. probably not…” …snapped his head a few time, then jumped at the sound of the door opened….

“ Oh…Tao….” …greeted the youngest, a bit nervous if Tao saw what he just did..

“ Gege, I’m fine now. You can go back to your bed…” ….the leader can tell that the boy was still half asleep. Well, it’s good for him too, don’t know what else he will do to Xiumin if he stay any longer.

“ Oh, is that so?...good then…take care of him, ok!…” … repeated to the maknae, Tao just nodded with his eyes closed. Kris shrugged, he should leave before Tao sleep with his standing position.

“ ok, I’m leaving…” … patted the boy’s back, stole a glance at Xiumin again and finally left to room.

Tao walked to his bed, paused a few seconds then turned his steps to Xiumin’s bed instead.

“ Hyung… hope you are fine…” …said to the sleeping eldest, then slipped himself in to the bed. Xiumin didn’t wake up a bit, the sleeping pill is definitely working well.

“ I love you Minseokkie hyung… don’t be sick… “…the youngest whispered in the dark, reached out his long arms to wrap around his hyung, pulled smaller body closer to his chest, lifted Minseok’s arm to put on his waist. Minseok usually never find it weird when they were sleeping together, so it’s fine. Another person who just left the room a few minutes ago walked back to check if the two boys are fine.

The sight is just killing him,

“ Damn panda!...”…clenching his teeth….

It looked like, Tao and Minseok were asleep cuddling each other. The elder slept on Tao’s one arm as a pillow, his forehead landed on Tao’s chin, Tao was also in a perfect holding manner, one arm wrapping the hyung and the hyung’s one arm put on Tao’s well build body…

“ I should never left….” …. poor Kris, hissed to himself… but it can’t be helped, He walked back to his bedroom with his head down… to have this friend all to himself, seems like.. it’s not that easy…

..

When the morning visited them, today Lay was the first walked out the bedroom. He stopped at Xiumin and Tao’s room, carefully opened the door without making sound. Then walk in to check, first thing he noticed, Tao is not on the bed.. Oh so the maknae still rested with Kris??

“ poor boy… hope he get well soon…” murmured into the air… then turned to look at Xiumin’s bed….

“ what?...” …lowered himself to have a clear sight of what is on the bed…

“ ….. “ .. went speechless for a moment….

“ you really need to go third world…” …forgot his pitiful just now…..sighed to the sight, can’t help.. I’ll get you later Panda… Then left the room, directed to the kitchen, started preparing breakfast for the members.

In an hour, the members filled in the living room and the kitchen. Only Xiumin and Kris, who still not appear yet.

“ Tao.. Minseok hyung is not up yet??...” Lay asked maknae while his hands busy preparing the plates.

“ He slept so sound, I don’t want to wake him up…” …answered and shoved a piece of vegetable into his mouth.

“ How about Kris??..” Luhan asked for his friend, even that big guy usually be the last person to wake up. But it’s a bit late now.. Chen smiled to the second eldest.

“ He is up for a while already, now may be at Minseok hyung’s bedroom…” … with the words all of them looked at Chen almost the same time… it’s weird now, Kris woke up early….OMG…

Luhan furrowed his eyebrow..

“ I’ll check on them…” …then flew from the living room..

Luhan parked his step in front of the room, pushed the door which is already unclosed to open some more, then peeked at the inside…

“ …..” …Kris was in there, sat still besides Xiumin’s bed. Luhan gave a soft knock on the door, let Kris know he is here, then walked in…

“ what are you doing…” asked the tall boy, Kris looked at Luhan, then stood up…

“ not doing anything, just make sure he will see me when he wakes up…” …answered frankly, the eyes still on the person on the bed. Luhan stared at the leader with a confused look.

“ …why??...” Luhan’s voice raised higher…. Before Kris can answer anything, the sound from Xiumin snatched their attention..

“ Minseok… how do you feel??..” Kris rushed to XIumin’s side, put his hand on Xiumin’s temple. The boy who just woke up, looked at Kris then turned to Luhan… weird thing, the two are here in his bedroom.. then turned to Kris again..

“ I’m good.. but what’s happened here,.. why you two gathered in my room…” …Luhan laughed at Xiumin’s action, he is just so cute…

‘ we come to wake you for breakfast… get up already, the boys are waiting…” …pulled Xiumin’s hand up, ignored Kris irritated glance.. Xiumin just climbed down the bed, stood between two boys, can’t stop thinking that the situation is really weird…

“ ok.. you two can go first, I’ll be right there when I wash my face…” …used his small hands pushed slightly on the two boys’ back. Luhan and Kris looked at each other then slowly walked out the door.

“ you being so nice to him lately….” Luhan commented while they walked out, Kris shrugged.

“ I’m always nice to him, you just didn’t notice..” ..said in his monotone and rushed down from stairway. Luhan stood still, tried to recall the interaction between Xiumin and Kris… The two didn’t talk much on stage or interview, since standing position is not allowed, but they get along too well when they are home. Kris is so positive toward Xiumin lately, what got into Kris’s mind??? The questions poured inside his heart.

“ Well.. Kris is straight, he already has a girl he’s been talking to …. Should be alright…” …. Sounded like conclusion… but second thought..

“ But I’m straight too… and I’m talking to a girl too, but we are not dating, since we never go nowhere to call a date…so what is this supposed to mean????.....” ….scratched his head hardly, can’t seem to find the reason…

“ …anyway, I need to be alert…” …told himself, walking down to join all the boys…

 

Xiumin is all good, he didn’t show any sign of side conditions. The luck is with Kris, Xiumin never mention the kiss incident that night. All the members try to take care of him if he need to be in a cramp place, dressing room or in the elevator.

Tao still clingy to his big hyung as usual, his back got better, but never completely cured due to their practice activity.

Chen works hard on his Chinese lesson, learned how to say ‘help me’ in Chinese properly.

Lay tries to wake up early so he can spend sometime alone with the big brother.

Kris being so soft and attentive lately, he tries to interact more with Xiumin on the stage. (with the clock block Luhan in between)

Luhan, obsesses with his Baozi as always.

Im Hyun Kyun still being the world busiest man….

 

That’s how EXO-M spend their lives with the cute Xiumin….

And lastly, our Xiumin, lives happily to pamper his maknae, sings and cooks with Unicorn sometimes, studies Chinese with Chen everyday, trolls along with Kris whenever they are near and allows the second eldest to hug him and call him ‘Baozi’ as his heart content…

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………