Chapter 17 : FIRST DATE - Part I [XiuRis / KrisMin]

I'm all about you, Xiumin

I think so that I should put an update to this, LOL ^ ^,

I got a lot of report and reserch to finish, so give me sometime for next part, ok?

I promised you XiuHan in next part :))

 

 

WARNING : GRAMMAR ERROR AND ALL KINDS OF TYPOS 

(i really had no time to prove grammar and spelling - -")

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 17 : FIRST DATE - Part I [XiuRis / KrisMin]

..

The day of recording Yin Yue Tai, everyone did a great job, impressed all the staffs with their unique charms…

“ why did you give the first strawberry to Tao..” … the first question from Luhan after they arrived at the dorm, pretty face frowned in displeased..

Tao looked at him then looked at the eldest…

“ of course… I’m the maknae..” ..the youngest said and held his big brother shoulder, while Luhan stared at them in annoying… Xiumin sighed at the two.. why they always fight over silly thing like this

“ Luhan-ah, I fed you one after you drank the ferment drink and even gave you another one after that..” ..tried to soothe the situation…

“ but the first strawberry should be given to me..” he stated his unreasonable thought… the eldest closed his eyes, trying not to get angry..

“ Luhan-ah… it’s not ‘first strawberry’, it was just ‘a strawberry’.. ok?..” …He wondered why his friend sticks with the word ‘first’ so much, he said the word a lot since the morning,  Luhan said ‘first this’ and first that’ all the time…

Tao scoffed at the second eldest…

“ yah!.. crazy frog.. hyung-nim said it was just a strawberry, stop making that ugly face already…” the young one said loudly, poked his finger on the Chinese hyung’s chest… it’s more like he’s picking a fight… Kris just walked in the house, heard what Tao just said to Luhan..

“ yah.. yah.. you punk, he is your gege, be more respect…” …said in stern tone, so the maknae started to pout, muttered to himself..

“ if he ever behaves like gege… tsk!..” …Xiumin glared at the youngest, even he agreed with Kris, but can’t deny what Tao just said either…

“ nahh..Yifan.. they were just joking..” …as a big brother, covered up for his beloved dongsaeng… Luhan snorted seeing Tao dramatically nestled his head on the cute hyung’s shoulder…

“ Minseokie hyungggggg… you see? Duizhang blamed me again!.. he is such a bullied, leave him already.. I want to go back to our room tonight….” …maknae’s two hands wrapped around the hyung’s waist, lifted his gaze to meet the hyung’s eyes… Kris looked at them, shook his head.. could someone do something with these two … at least tell them to stop showing their love in public….

“ Alright.. alright…” ruffled that black hair lovingly, whatever Tao wants, the eldest always wills to grant… then turned to Kris…

“ .. Yifan.. I think Jongdae and Tao are good now, I didn’t see them fight couple days already.. tonight you should go back to your room.. don’t you think so??” ..sounded like asking, but obviously telling the giant to go back to his cave… Chen burst of laughing at the point..

“ LOL, hyung.. come back to me already?? Waaa… it’s so fast ne..” trolled the leader as the tall boy went speechless at the big hyung’s decision… Lay also giggled at the order, dropped his eyes off TV, looking at the scene…

“ Gege… so this means… you just got dumped??..” …unicorn translated the eldest’s order.. while Luhan let out his small grin, took this chance insulted the tall boy .…

“ well, seemed like Minseok wasn’t happy to roommate with you.. Yifan.. or what??”… said Luhan, crossed his arms cockily, staring at Kris from his eyes’ corner…  Kris glared back at the shorter boy…

“ oh.. is that so? I’m not sure, coz he cuddled me to sleep for the passed nights… but.. umm.. probably you don’t understand, the feeling of having him hugged you tight.. ‘coz you never have a chance.. huh??..” …proudly told the story, looked at Luhan with ‘you are so pathetic’ expression, patted on those skinny shoulders slightly…. Luhan shrugged the big hand away, shot the tall boy a piercing stare, couldn’t really talk back, since he never have that chance for real…

The eldest calmly watched his two friends assaulted each other…. Finally the petal lips let out a statement…

“ why you guys love to argue so much?? Or… you, Luhan, you want to roommate with Yifan??..” …gestured to Luhan who frantically shook his head… also Kris who went speechless at the charge….

“ Yifan.. you want to sleep with Luhan tonight??..” …turned to attack Kris… the leader inhaled a long breath…

“ alright.. I’ll go back to Jongdae tonight, quit saying me roommate with Luhan… we did it enough in Korea…” ….referred to when they were in Korea, Kris and Luhan and Xiumin were roommates. Lay and Chen, Tao and Manager hyung.

The eldest nodded in satisfy….

“ good then… Tao, move back to hyung, ok?” …talked sweetly to his beloved maknae… black hair boy squealed happily, jumped to his cute hyung, lifted the small figure up and swung him around in merry, while Xiumin wrapped his arms around that strong shoulders, giggling with the youngest…

“ …..” other fours looked at the two with their sickening gaze…. Lay snorted, walking out to the kitchen…

“ could you two stop already? …this will make me loose appetite..” …unicorn muttered to the love birds as he walked pass them…  all others nodded in agree…

“ let’s eat.. I’m hungry…” with the words unicorn boy opened the rice cooker… but then jumped off when the hot steam spouted out almost hit his face, fortunately he was fast enough… but still….

“ ah!!!...” … groaned in pain… shook his hand furiously…  The eldest immediately let go of the maknae, rushed to the injured person …

“ are you alright?!!..” …grabbed that hand, pulled the younger to the sink, let the cool water rinse the hand for a while…

“ how could you get hurt because of the rice pot… are you stupid?..” nagged the younger with the worry showed on his face…. Lay didn’t seem to care much of his hand, but focused on the hyung’s face instead…

“ if you will take care of me like this… I’ll stick both hands in the pot next time…” teased the hyung, those soft hands flipped Lay’s hand back and fourth, busily checking if there’s any wound…

“ well.. hope next time I’m not home then… you silly… be careful..” turned off the faucet, then flicked slightly on the young one’s forehead who smiled back in a good mood…

“ still hurt?” the eldest blinked his eyes asking, while the boy shook his head with a cute smile…

“ go sit properly, I’ll prepare the rice..” pushed the younger’s shoulder to go have a seat with the others… Xiumin, himself walked to the rice pot, scooped out the first bowl…

“ that’s mine…” ….someone grabbed the bowl, pouting cutely, trying to snatch on it…

“ ….” Xiumin looked at him, didn’t know what to say to his pretty friend….. again the blonde boy requested…

“ the first bowl…. is mine…” … then pulled the bowl harder, ran back to sit on the dinning table… the eldest shook his head…. What the hell with Luhan and his ‘first’ everything….

Other four at the table looked at Luhan doubtfully…

“ yah… Luhan… I heard you said ‘first’ for hundreds times already… what’s with you?..” Duizhang commented on his friend…

“ non of your business..” said just that, held tight to his rice bowl… so the tall boy snorted at him, walked over to help Xiumin bringing the rice…

They finished the dinner in no time. Luhan, Xiumin, Tao, Chen, Hyunkyun sat on the couch and Kris, Lay, Minwook sat lazily on the floor watching TV program…

“ What will we do on Luhan’s birthday??...” Duizhang asked Hyunkyun and Minwook who stay over tonight…

“ we will throw a small party for him at the office tomorrow, release the photo with cake in the next day, but official one will be held in Korea, combine with Tao’s birthday..” …Hyunkyun told the details, his eyes concentrated on the screen… Luhan shook his head…

“ don’t need to hold a party here, hyung. Just make it when we get back to Korea” said in a don’t care tone. He doesn’t really mind about party, he had it for all of his life, Luhan’s life is perfect.. a man with money and face. The eldest looked at his friend then spoke out softly..

“ birthday is a special day, some people wanted to celebrate it but they couldn’t…. when we want to celebrate for you, just appreciate it, Luhan…” …his eyes were still on the screen but it seemed more like he was lost in his own thought. Lay and Kris understood the meaning in his words, knew well who was that person he meant to… unicorn boy then clapped his hand…

“ That’s it, let’s celebrate!! Let’s have fun with SJ-M sunbae-nim too..” said cheerfully while observing the big brother concernedly..  Kris also added a comment..

“ yeah! It’s the first party after we debut, you like the ‘first’, right?” nodded to his pretty friend… Luhan wiggled his brows at the two’s weird action…

“ well.. if you guys like to…” ..accepted the offer, still stared at Kris and Lay… I don’t know they like to celebrate that much… then poked Xiumin’s arm, whispered something him..

“ we still have sometime during the day, right? Let’s go shopping and play soccer…” …blinked his eyes asking with the highest level of aegyo performance… the eldest sighed to the request…

“ let’s see if we can make it…” whispered back just for two to hear… and that, the pretty boy started sulking, his face gloomed in disappointed, exhaled harshly showing he was really upset…. Small boy glared at his friend in irritated… why he always behaves like this, isn’t he the same age as me??...

“ if we can’t make it tomorrow, we still can do it later.. huhh?..” asked gently… but that beautiful dude wasn’t pursued at all, he still pouted with his cheeks puffed out…

“ Yah.. crazy frog.. stop making that ugly face and stop whispering to my hyung already…” maknae assaulted his gege after watching them for a while, pulled Xiumin closer to him… Luhan growled at the youngest, trying to snatch back his friend, but couldn’t really make it when the younger held on to the soft body even tighter…

“ Minseokkie-hyung… tomorrow, would you like to go shopping with me? We have times before crazy frog’s party…” pleased cutely to the hyung… Xiumin nodded rapidly in the tight embrace..

“ umm… let’s see if we can make it…” reluctantly answered the same statement… should we all go shopping together??… thought to himself then needed to turned back to Luhan when the pretty boy pulled his arm to gain attention..

“ you said you will go with me…” protested sadly and continued his dramatic scene…

“ it’s my birthday… can you at least do this for me?... I didn’t ask much, just want to spend sometime alone with you…” …put on a sad face as he said it, bit his lower lip like a little kid… Tao stared at the second eldest then started his scene too

“ hyung… I need to go tomorrow, I need to buy a lot of things, especially the plaster cast for my back… it’s really hurt, hyung…..” …then groaned out painfully…. Luhan looked at him speechless… you hell panda, I’ll pull your spine out one day!!….

“ ermmm… Tao…. Luhan… I…” …hyungnim stuttered at the situation, didn’t know how to decide… He didn’t dislike it going with Luhan, but still felt not right to be alone with the man who just confessed to him.. he would rather go with Tao in this situation.. before he could say his decision, the deep voice intruded them….

“ I don’t think Minseok can go with either of you… he need to run for some business with me and HyunKyun hyung..” ….smirked to Luhan and Tao, while his foot stepped on Im Hyunkyun giving a signal and his eyes winked at his small friend… Xiumin didn’t get it at first, but then shouted out in agree…

“ ahh!!... yeah!! … Yifan, yeah.. we need to run somewhere, right? Kyunnie-hyung!!.. I almost forget…haha…ha…” ….nodded rapidly to the manager who was still in puzzle, then gave a dry laugh to the two beside him…

“ Mianhada.. Luhan-ah.. Taozi..” …hurriedly freed himself from Tao’s hug and shrugged Luhan’s hand away… with that, he rushed out of the leaving room, not giving a second chance to two fellows…

Luhan and Tao glared at each other….

“ you troublesome panda, I dated him first… you ill manner jerk!!..” …the elder blamed the youngest in a bad mood… Tao scoffed…

“ It’s not who dated who first, but it’s about whom he want to date with… you stupid crazy frog!!..” …fought back with a don’t care expression, walked up second floor… at least he got back to his bedroom tonight…. Luhan sat with a gloomy face, couldn’t do anything with it, he had a perfect plan for his first date with Xiumin, he looked forward to it so much that his head couldn’t think of anything else but the word ‘first’….but it’s not that easy with all these blockers around...

“ damn…” cursed to himself, walked out to his room…

Lay chuckled at the two losers, then turned to Kris…

“ where would you guys go?... can I go too??...” …unicorn boy eagerly asked with his sparkling eyes…

“ me too!! Let me go too!!” Chen sat listening quietly all along, raised his hand up hoping to go with them…. but… Kris shook his head…

“ you guys can’t go.. it’s a secret mission…” …boasted like a winner…Lay snorted at him and left the living room, didn’t forget to drag Chen out with him too… while HyunKyun leaned closer to Kris, whispered his question…

“ Yifan… where would we go??...” …. He really had no clue..

“ nowhere hyung… you just need to walk out the house with us in the morning, then you can go back to work…” …smiled proudly to the manager..

“ can’t I go with you??..” …innocently asked out an unexpected request…  Kris looked at him like ‘what??’… sighed a long breath, patted on the hyung shoulder before stood up…

“ no hyung… sorry…” …. Finally Duizhang left the living room too… Hyunkyun sat there chewing his lip, turned to Minwook…

“ Minwook-ah.. can’t we follow them??...” …asked his colleague the same old question… the younger turned to him with his expressionless face….

“ Sunbae-nim… Yifan said no… and I’m busy with Luhan’s birthday tomorrow, good night..” …stood up, leaving the sunbae by himself…

“ why no one asks me out when I have free time..???...” ..muttered to himself, turned off the television then left the living room too…

Kris stopped by Xiumin’s room, knocked on it a few time…

“ Miseok-ah, I’m going in..” .. opened the door by himself… Tao wasn’t there…

“ oh.. Yifan… thank you for helping me out… those two are annoying sometime…” ..greeted the guest with smile… tall boy sat on Xiumin’s bed..

“ where is Tao?..” ..laid down on the bed lazily…

“ showering… you can come to see him later..” ..told the leader while himself concentrated on the book…

“ no need… just come to tell you, we will take off at 10.. dress pretty, ok?..” sat up prepared to leave.. Xiumin turned the chair back when he heard the plan…

“ what?? I think you just covered up for me…” …

“ who said that? we really need to go out, it’s day off… dress pretty, ok?...” repeated it again, didn’t wait for more reply from the eldest, quickly walked out the room …

“ what is this? I thought I can go somewhere by myself tomorrow…” murmured to himself… but the door was swung open at that time, the same giant popped his head in…

“ we can go to your ‘somewhere’ and anywhere you want…” ..gave out his symbolic smile again and really left this time… Xiumin could only chuckle at him…

“ Babo…” said smiling…. I feel a lot more comfortable with him.. we should rotate our roommate frequently so all of them can get closer to each other… thought positively as always….

….

“ oh.. Tao..” …big brother smiled to his maknae when the tallboy just came back from showering..

“ you can use bathroom.. Luhan-ge and Yixing-ge went down stair watching TV just now…” pointed his finger on the floor…

“ ok.. oh, right… you can sleep first, I don’t feel like study tonight…” smiled to black hair boy then left the room… Tao eyed the hyung till small figure disappeared….

“ first or whenever, who cares… you need to sleep with me, in my arms every night from now on…” …sat on XIumin bed happily, lifted the soft pillow up to his nose, smelled sweet sense of the owner….

“ you are mine, hyung… mine alone…” ….put the pillow back, himself laid down on the hyung’s bed, spared quite space for the bed’s owner…

“ I love you, hyung…” …..

….

“ Minseok….” …a soft call made the eldest paused his step in front of the bathroom…

“ Luhan?.. Tao said you are watching TV with Yixing…” …talked to the blonde boy normally. …after he could make up his mind, opened more to Luhan’s feeling, he managed to act all the same…

“ nope… not interesting…” said in boring tone… Xiumin just nodded his head, smile to Luhan again, stepped into the bathroom…

“ Yah!! Luhan!! What!! Why you come in too!! Get out!!..” small boy shouted in surprise seeing Luhan came in, and that pretty boy locked the door…

“ lower your voice Minseok-ah.. I just want to talk to you..” ..Shused his friend to calm down… but small boy couldn’t do it… his heart raced crazily, he himself didn’t even know the cause.. his heart almost jump out at the moment…

“ then talk outside!! Why to lock the door..” pushed skinny chest furiously, trying to get to the door….

“ Shuu.. Shuu.. Minseok-ah… we will, ok? We will.. Just calm down…” ..grabbed two hands together, stopped the eldest from hitting his chest…

“ get out Luhan!! why you do this when I just feel a bit better toward you!!” ranted non-stop…Luhan closed his eyes tried to control his feeling, didn’t know what to do, he pushed small figure till that soft back hit the cold wall, covered the red lips with his hand…

“ seriously, Minseok-ah… just listen to me ok? I won’t do anything if you don’t give me permission…” …looked strength into Xiumin’s eyes for a minute… and that calmed the short boy down… Luhan waited till the eldest stopped struggling.. then he lowered his hand from the soft lips…

“ I will never have a chance to talk to you if I don’t do this..” ..also let go of those small hands… Xiumin then again pushed slightly on Luhan’s chest to make more space between them..

“ sorry…” pretty boy hurriedly backed off, patted on his shirt awkwardly… they fell silence for seconds, finally the short boy let out his soft voice…

“ what do you want to talk?..” ..still locked his gaze on the floor…

“ tomorrow… my birthday…” reminded the eldest…

“ I know…” ….

“ you said we can go somewhere…” ..referred to what they talked last night.. Xiumin lifted his head to meet Luhan’s eyes…. Couldn’t deny that he feels so awkward each time when they are alone together like this

“ Um.. but I have to run an errand with Yifan and Kyunnie hyung…” … dress pretty… Kris’s voice popped in his head… the told made pretty boy slouched down…

“ is it that important?...” ….his heart hurt, hearing Xiumin will hang out with Kris on his birthday…

Small boy felt so stiffly at the situation… he just wanted to avoid going alone with Luhan, but it happened to be that he had to go with Kris instead… and now, he felt sorry and guilty for Luhan that he didn’t  keep his own words…

“ Luhan-ah.. I’m sorry.. I’ll try to come back early.. so we can go shopping and playing soccer.. ok?..” tried to comfort.. and he will really try to come back to keep his promise this time…

Luhan’s eyes brightened up as he heard what Xiumin told…

“ really?! You will rush back, right?!..” .. he looked just like a little kid, laughed and smiled happily… Xiumin smiled at him, patted his arm a few times..

“ yep.. I’ll hurry come back..” …confirmed his words… his heart lightened up too, seeing Luhan smiled… they smiled to each other for quite a while… the eldest gestured his finger over Luhan shoulder with the smile on his face…

“ now.. get out..” …pointed at the door…

“ oh.. well… yeah..” pretty boy, awkwardly turned back, unlocked the door then stepped out, didn’t forget to give his last smile, Xiumin smiled back to him before shut the door to his face.. He stared at the door in displeased..

“ can’t you just close it when I completely left…… who cares.. I have my first date to be happy about… kekeke…” creepy laughed to himself, turned back to leave..

“ yah!! Yixing!! Why are you here???!!” ..jumped at his roommate who stood leaning against the wall looking at him.. Lay smirked..

“ I’m the one to ask.. why were you in there with Minseok-hyung??..” shot a piercing stare to the elder..

“ ..ah.. that… that’s… I… I was helping him fix the faucet, the water leaked everywhere..  you know it…” stuttered at first.. then lied out smoothly after… Lay narrowed his eye, didn’t really believe…

“ well… if it’s that bad.. I probably need to help him too..” stepped forward, but Luhan quickly blocked his way, linked his arm with unicorn boy’s…

“ noooo.. it’s all fixed… you don’t need to go… just go back to your TV, ok?.. the variety was so funny..” …back hugged the younger, pushing him to walk out the place…

“ no.. it’s not funny..” …Lay stated, tried to take Luhan’s arm off… but the elder locked his arm tighter…

“ let’s watch other one then.. hurry.. it’s getting late now…” …said furiously, pushed the young one harder to step down stairway..

….

When Xiumin came back to his room, Tao was already asleep….. on the eldest’s bed…

“ what?...” …short hyung lowered himself, looking at the youngest closely, to see if he was really asleep…

“ Tao…” patted the boy’s shoulder slightly….

“ …hmm… hyung…” responded to the call, rubbed his eyes cutely…. Hyungnim smiled…

“ why sleep on my bed? Hm??..” …sat down on the left over space…

“ you said you will cuddle me to sleep every night… you forget already??...” ..pouted to the hyung… Xiumin let out a small laugher, pinched the boy’s cheek…

“ when did I ever forget my words with you…” …brushed stray hair from maknae’s forehead… Tao smiled sweetly to him, pulled to hyung to lay down beside…

“ I will cuddle hyung tonight… and tomorrow you cuddle me, ok?..” childishly requested…wrapped his strong arm around the thick shoulder… Xiumin just kept smiling..

“ alright… sleep already…” …put an arm on the younger waist, fell asleep together in no time…

….

..

“ ….dress pretty???...” Xiumin repeated the word while standing in front of the wardrobe…

“ what the hell is pretty he meant to??... can a boy dress pretty??..” scratched his head in confused…. Chen walked down stairway, seeing the hyung muttered to no one there…

“ good morning, hyung… what are you doing?...” …stopped next to the eldest…

“ Jongdae-ah… how to dress pretty?..” tilted his head asking, picked some cloth out… Korean dongsaeng giggled at the hyung’s action… you already so cute and pretty, Minseok hyung

“ why want to be pretty all of a sudden??...” asked in amuse, picked out a blue t-shirt, with a cute cartoon printed on it, then put over Xiumin’s chest… the question made the eldest paused a little bit… yeah… why do I have to dress pretty as he said??... shook his head once, pushed Chen’s hand and the shirt away…

“ don’t need to…  I just wanted to know if a man can dress pretty…” …then pulled a green t-shirt out, his favorite one, the one that he always wears… Chen snatched the green shirt away..

“ nahh.. hyung… dress pretty just once…” continued trying to pick another one for small hyung… turned small figure around… having fun putting all those cloth in the wardrobe on the hyung ….

“ What are you guys doing???...” Kris also walked down…

“ you didn’t dress yet?..” saw Xiumin was still in his tank top,  walked to stand by his friend… tall boy looked at all the shirt that Korean brothers picked out…  chuckled at how Xiumin got irritated having Chen messing with him…

“ wear this one…” reached his hand over to a long sleeve t-shirt… the shirt itself is black, the shoulder part and the sleeve are light gray.. so light that it’s almost white… Chen shook his head in disapprove..

“ it’s not pretty at all…” …commented to the shirt but Kris just smiled..

“ wear this…” ..pushed Xiumin’s back slightly… the eldest lifted his brow seeing the shirt… this one is really not pretty….. but well, if he said so….. finally wore the shirt from Kris picked… Tall leader smiled in satisfy, he also picked out a black hat with small yellow print on it…

“ wear this too.. it’s really cute..” put it on the brown hair… cuffed Xiumin’s head and looked closely at the small face…

“ Noemu Yeppo…” …teasingly complimented the eldest….

“ what’s pretty… you silly…” small hyung slapped Kris’s hand away.. while his face turned pink… Chen stood still glared at the two, snorted at them..

“ yah!! Stop already you both, what are you?? newlywed couple??...” ..turned away to leave as he said it….  Xiumin sighed to his brother’s back…

“ If I’ll ever get married…” shook his head, adjusted the shirt.. while Kris was looking at him happily….

Their shirts match so well, tall boy wore long sleeve t-shirt , the body in black and the sleeve in white…

 

 

 

“ is Kyunnie hyung ready?...” the eldest lifted his head asking the leader..

“ yep.. let’s go, we have a lot to do…” guided the eldest waist to walk down together…

There in the living room, Luhan sat on the couch pouting looking at his two friends… Xiumin took a quick glance at him.. couldn’t help, but still felt guilty toward him…

“ let’s go..” Kris pushed slightly on the soft back as he saw Xiumin looked at Luhan for a short while..

“ umm..” small boy answered in his throat, withdrew his sight from his beautiful friend…

“ Minseok-ah…” the soft voice called the eldest right before he stepped out of the house… Xiumin turned to the blonde boy on the couch, meeting his eyes directly… the sad gaze made his heart throbbed… I’m sorry.. Luhan-ah…

“ hmm??...” .. gave a small smile to Luhan

“ hurry come back… I’ll be waiting…” …said with hope, waved his hand a few time to two boys… Kris waved back, quickly took Xiumin’s hand and dragged him out….

...

 

….

“ wow.. the weather is really good, I smell full spring…” tall leader said cheerfully, inhaled a long breath… Xiumin chuckled… yes, the weather is really good, but why.. I don’t feel like enjoying it at all..

“ where are we going…” asked softly, jumped in the car, having Kris trailed behind….

“ wherever you want to go…” winked handsomely at the brown hair boy… Xiumin narrowed his eyes… I thought we will go somewhere for work… but this… probably not…if it’s like this.. when could I come back to Luhan??.. he leaned closer to the driver seat..

“ hyung.. where are we going..” chose to ask Im HyunKyun instead… the driver shook his head…

“ how could I know, Yifan said to drop you two at the mall, then I can get back to the office…” said boringly, he didn’t will to leave at all, but Kris pleaded to him all night.... it was so annoying that he needed to accept the request..

As the van started moving, Kris happily looked out the window… everything looks so beautiful today, people, cars, stores or even the light poles… he kept smiling brightly to himself… thought of this as his first date ever with Xiumin…

“ yah… Yifan… your smile creep me out…” …small boy said with his face showed an obvious expression of what he said… Kris snapped back to reality, pointed his finger out to two sport cars parking next to each other beside the road…

“ no.. I just.. those cars, you see? That luxury Mercedes Benz and that Audi … wahhh… no joke, really… wonder who will drive in those expensive cars… really the best..” admired that whoever non stop.. while Xiumin just nodded…

“ I don’t really like all those expensive things… just an average car is fine for me…” … rested his back in relax manner, lost interesting… Kris smiled warmly at him…

“ I know… I’ll buy an average car and give you a ride…” ….it was his dream…. Short boy turned to him then snorted…

“ why to give me a ride… I’ll buy my car too..” … his red thin lips puckered cutely as he said it… Kris laughed at his action.. why so cute…

“ well… you can’t drive in China… you need to apply for Chinese driver license…” ….jokingly offended.. then wrapped the eldest’s shoulder, leaned his face close to the small face…

“ let me drive… to wherever you want to go… I’m at your service.. hyungnim…” .. said in old fashion and winked again, freed the eldest to sit properly… HyunKyun looked at the two from the mirror, they looked really cute together…

It took them for while to get to the mall, the two talked about this and that all the way… Hyunkyun laughed at their topic, it was so random… like when Xiumin started about soccer, Kris would reply with his basketball story… or when Kris talked about shirt, Xiumin would change topic to the pants…. The driver parked the car in front of the mall, made a loud Ahem to interrupt their moment…

“ we are here.. have fun… Luhan’s birthday started at 5pm, don’t be late…” …dropped off the two boys…

….

It’s still too early, so it’s not so crowded at the moment, but all the people there just kept looking at Kris…. That’s that… can’t help, he is too handsome to ignore…

“ Yifan… you attract to much attention…” …nudged the tall boy’s arm… Kris looked around then shrugged…

“ I didn’t do anything…”…innocently answered… Xiumin shook his head, picked something out from his backpack….

“ wear this…” …handed a gray beanie to the younger… Kris looked at it, flipped it back and forth…

“ it looks familiar, is this the one you always wear in Korea??...” …referred to their trainee days, Xiumin always wear this gray beanie to practice… small boy is a hat person, always has something on his head… and it always looks nice on him…

“ nope… this is another one…” …closed his backpack carefully… Kris nodded to him..

“ well.. it looks new tho… so you are a kind who buy two pieces of the same thing?..” …put the beanie on his head… it’s not 100% help, he still looked so handsome and outstanding… but at least it disguised his sparkling blonde hair…

“ I’m not that type… that beanie is not mine…” …looked at the tall boy…

“ uhh??...so whose is this??..” …adjusted the beanie to cover his thick brows…

“ It belongs to Suwon…” ….the answer called an awkward atmosphere between them… Kris stopped his hand looking at the eldest.. didn’t know how to react…

“ don’t worry, he never use it…” …confirmed that the item is really new…

“ oh…” …speechless … seriously, it’s Suwon again

“ I bought this for him, the same to mine, it suppose to be my last gift for him… but unfortunately… I had no chance to give it to him…all I can do is just carrying it around like a lucky charm….” smiled bitterly, then patted on Kris’s back…

“ c’mon.. don’t feel bad… I used it sometime too… I swear he never use it…” …laughed off to relax the situation… Kris then smiled back to small boy…

“ I don’t mind even he really used…  I’m thankful you allow me to wear it today.. thank you..” ..sincerely  thanks to his friend… he has this thing with him  for four years.. that Suwon is really something

“ let’s have some coffee before shopping…” the eldest  pulled that strong arm to walk further…

The two sat comfortably in a coffee shop, having their favorite drink in a calm atmosphere…

“ what are we going to do today? We came out way to early…” small boy asked curiously, sipped his cappuccino in a good mood…

“ umm… what would you like to do on your free day then..” asked back with his warm smile… the eldest rolled his eyes thinking..

“ I should go somewhere for shopping, watch a nice movie, play soccer and have a great meal…” adorably counted his fingers one by one… Kris chuckled at him..

“ that is close to my plan.. we are at the mall, wait till all the shops open so we can shop, then catch a movie.. it would be hard since it’s Chinese but I’ll translate for you… and then.. we might can not make it for the soccer, since time is limited… let have a great meal before going back… how is it?..” …declared his plan regarding Xiumin’s told…

“ yah.. you don’t have to do this… let’s go to the place you want.. I’m fine with it.. say it, what do you want to do…” …put down his cup, crossed his arms on the table, looked closer to the handsome face… Tall leader sat straight, smile still painted all over his face…

“ I want to be with you…” said frankly… looked the short boy in the eyes… Xiumin stunned at the told… blinked at Kris, trying to understand what is what….

“ I have brother complex… I want to go everywhere with my hyung… Is it weird?..” …seeing the short boy fell silence, he dared not to express more of his feeling…

“ oh.. well.. no.. it’s normal, I used to have brother complex too…to Suwon hyung...” said jokingly..

“ Minseok… did you answer… to that guy?...” quietly asked about the confession Xiumin told him last time… and that made the eldest choked his drink..

“ … wha.. what.. oh.. that guy?...” hit his own chest rapidly, tried to swallowed the coffee…

“ did you accept his feeling?” continued the question… he couldn’t sleep so well because of it…

“ oh.. that… I didn’t reply yet… he didn’t rush for the answer… and I’m still thinking about it…” …avoided the piercing stare from the handsome dude as he said it, didn’t feel nice having someone think of him as a gay.. or a gay-to-be

“ you are thinking about it?? So you mean a MAN also stands a chance with you??...” …rested his arm on the table, lowered his face closer to Xiumin… that made the short boy leaned back a little bit… shook his head in deny..

“ no… I don’t plan to have a boyfriend..” …said it, but not so confident as it supposed to be… Kris smirked at the answer..

“ just if.. what if the man is Yi Suwon… if that guy confessed to you… would you think about it?..” …he knew well Xiumin is head to toe over Suwon… just wanna hear what he will say….

“ Yifan…. It’s two different things…” …started to feel uneasy at the question…

“ it’s no difference… Suwon is a man too…” …cornered the eldest for the exact answer… Brown hair boy rested his back fully, exhaled a very long breath…

“ I’m ok with Suwon.. whatever he is.. whatever he wants me to be or to do...I’m fine with it… everything…” ….met Kris’s sharp eyes bravely… tall boy scoffed..

“ that’s it… Minseok-ah, finally you understand… it’s not about male or female… it’s all about love… as long as you love.. gender is nothing..” …patted on Xiumin’s hand slightly…

“ …..” the cute boy could just keep his mouth shut, repeat his own words again and again, his lash moved up and down slowly as he blinked his cute eyes while thinking… so if Suwon loves me that way, I’ll be able to accept his feeling? … how about Luhan?... I like him a lot too, but as a friend.. if I don’t need to worry about gender… should I date him??...

“ what are you thinking…”…deep low voice called Xiumin back from his thought…

“ oh.. nothing… just… wonder.. when did the gay thing turn normal in people life… it’s still hard for me…” …bitterly smiled to the tall boy…

“ who is he? that person…” let out his ultimate question… the eldest  widened his eyes, swallowed a lump in his throat….

“ I’m not sure if I can tell you…” ….he was afraid, Luhan will be in a weird position…

“ a friend?... manger hyung?.. back up dancer?.. other trainee??....sunbae?? or….. someone in EXO…” …provided multiple choices, looked strength into the big monolid eyes

“ … a friend…” answered quietly… well, Luhan is his friend too…

“ do I know him?..” …bit his lip while his heart was about to explode…

“ .. Yifan… I know you are worried about this matter.. it would definitely not affect work… just relax, ok?...” …he really want to run away from those sharp eyes…

“ I’m not worried about the matter.. but I’m worried about you…” …reached his hand, holding on to the soft fingers…. He couldn’t be at ease knowing Xiumin is considering that guy’s confession…

“ Minseok-ah… I have something to talk to you tonight… it’s important…” …said sternly…. Small boy looked at him, sighed again then pulled his hand back…
“ I told you not to worry…” …mumbled out, still avoided the tall boy’s gaze…

“ Alright… let’s go shopping…” ..Kris changed the story when he saw his friend pouted in annoying..  Xiumin lifted his head to look at the young one, and found a sweet smile as usual… that made his heart lightened up a bit…

“ umm..” …stood up, walking out the café having Kris holding to his waist all along…

Their free day went happily as Kris planned, shopped till noon, had lunch together and checked up for a movie..

“ which movie you like?..” tall figured pointed here and there on the board..

“ umm… you choose…” ..threw it back to the leader after he tried to read all of them titles, but couldn’t understand it at all… watching movie in China is impossible indeed…. But then his eyes spotted something familiar on the trailer screen… Kris also looked at it….

“ That’s Titanic 3D, do you want to watch?..” …tightened his arms around the soft shoulder… the eldest thought for seconds..

“ no, you choose what you like .. I’m fine..” …half heartedly smiled… how can I be fine if he choose Chinese movie??... puffed his cheek, continued watching the trailer… wow, this movie is so old, I thought I watched it with Suwon many times when I was a little kid, that romantic hyung loved this movie a lot… reminded himself of his beloved brother, then let out a small grin… the younger looked at the soft smile, it’s obvious that Xiumin wanted to watch it…

“ let’s watch this movie..” lowered his hand to hold Xiumin’s small hand…

“ you must have watched this before, it’s good if you can understand it. I like this movie too.. let’s go…” …held Xiumin’s hand and walked out to buy ticket… he talked to the lady in Chinese for quite time… never know it’s that hard to buy movie ticket

“ alright.. here we go, we have an hour till the movie starts …” .. long fingers busily kept lots of pink papers in his bag, and finally show two pink tickets to his small friend...

They wandered around for quite time before entering the theatre, ate ice cream, checked the CDs shop and even played at the arcade. The light was already off when they walked in… Kris held tight to Xiumin’s hand, intervened their fingers together..

“ this way…” guided small boy to their seats….

“ what’s this??...”…the eldest adjusted his sight to the seat then turn back asking his Chinese friend doubtfully…. They booked VIP seats, at the very back of the theatre, with the larger seat, individual armrest and provided blanket.

“ would someone sleep in here?..” small boy continued whispering to the younger…

“ nahh.. just sit down already, you disturb the others…” …patted on Xiumin’s back, tried to sit him down… the eldest sat as he was told but still looked around in uncomfortable… he expected just a regular seat as usual…

“ where are the others you are talking about? All those seats are blank… I don’t think this movie is funny..” whined non stop… Kris sshused him down as the hyung sat stiffy, not in a good mood at all… small boys checked around the theatre…. normal seats are all packed.. only the last three rows of VIP seats are vacant.. to say it clearer, the seats around them are blank… or the ticket is too expensive??... questioning to himself, then whispered to Kris’s ear…

“ you don’t need to buy expensive tickets like this, if all the tickets sold out, you should just tell me…” nagged the younger… Kris chuckled at him, showed the tickets to him again…

“ look here.. it’s not expensive at all..” …pointed his finger at the price on the ticket… while Xiumin wiggled his brows doubtfully..

“ … but why no one buys VIP ticket…it’s really spacious here…” muttered to himself, used his palm pressed down on the couch..

“ who knows, they might buy it but too busy to come….” ….then pushed Xiumin’s shoulder, let him rest fully on his back…

“ just watch the movie, ok?.. why so bothered about others…” …put the blanket on the eldest’s lap, hand him the glasses for 3D… as soon as the screen showed the same old scene that those two already watched when they were young… smile showed on the eldest’s face as he remembered the old days with his special hyung.. Kris chuckled at the sight, seeing Xiumin had fun watching the movie.. small boy nudged him sometimes to point out how he remembered the scene..

“.. wow…” …Xiumin muttered out when the movie reached to it’s when the ship crashed the iceberg, and the ice flaked off, flew directly to his direction… so real…. While he was enjoying those 3d vision… he felt a hard thing landed on his shoulder…

“ wahhh…. so real.. I really feel it…” mumbled with the scene showed the chaotic situation when people started to run out, pushed each other for dear life… but… this 4D thing on his shoulder lasted even longer than the scene… small boy blinked his cute eyes rapidly… wonder what exactly it was….then took the glasses off, looking at the certain place…

“ ….well….” ..couldn’t help but laughed at the thing he thought it was 4D option… it’s quite distance across the two armrests, but the younger’s body is long, so the armrests are not the obstacle at all

“ giant is tired..” whispered out along with his cute giggle, looking at Kris who slept so sound on his shoulder.. … gently took the glasses off, used his two hands supported the heavy head to rest back on his seat…

“ …he is heavier than I thought…” ..blew the air out in relief when the big boy didn’t wake up, tucked the soft blanket over that big body…

The giant lost in his dream land… he didn’t even know how long the time passed…

“…Fan… YiFan….” …the sound from his beloved friend woke him, he felt a soft cold hand tapped slightly on his cheek… tall boy hardly opened his eyes, raised a big hand wiped away the sleep..…

“ oh… Minseok…” … whispered out, sat up lazily…. Seeing the theatre was still dark…

“ the movie is not over yet.. just let me sleep some more…” .. half asleep talked to the his small friend, intentionally dozed on the eldest’s shoulder, denied to wake up… but Xiumin shook his head, whispered back… while Kris reached his hand out, groping Xiumin’s cold hand…

“ it’s not that, Yifan-ah.. I got a message from Minwook hyung… we need to buy a cake for Luhan before we go to the office..” ..small hyung pulled his hand back, showed the iPod’s screen to the leader.. tall boy frowned in annoying… why do I still hear his name at a time like this??....

“ why to buy? He got plenty from the fans…” … still rested his head on Xiumin’s shoulder…

“ fans are fans… we need to give him a cake too.. hurry… let’s go..” … pulled the blanket off his lap and fold it properly before put it neatly beside him… Kris slowly lifted his head straight, chuckled at his friend’s behavior... while himself just threw the messy fabric to the side…

The two walked out, returned the glasses to the theatre staffs….

“ ..what a waste.. the movie didn’t even end yet..”..Duizhang whined out… and that called a big snort from the short boy…

“ …if you ever really watched it, Yifan… I know the movie is not that fun.. but at least you should stay awake..” …nagged the younger… Kris looked at the hyung, felt like he would get more complaint if it went on like this…

“ Minseok-ah.. hold my bag a little bit, I’m going to restroom…” …pushed his bag to Xiumin’s arms, then flew away to the toilet direction… brown hair boy stood still, but then the phone ring from Kris’s bag disturbed him…

“ what?...” …stuck his hand in the bag to find the object, finally grabbed to the phone… hurriedly took it out, but when he pulled his hand out.. a lot of pink cards fell on the floor… small boy looked at screen and on the floor back and forth… slid the screen to answer the phone while lowered himself to pick up the papers..

“ yeah, hyung… we are buying cake… will be right there in a few..” ..answered Im Hyunkyun’s call… looked  closely on the pink cards…

“ yeah, hyung… see you…” …put the phone back… read the cards carefully…

“ what’s this… all of these are movie tickets??” … saw the number of the seat and the movie title on it…. He wiggled his blows doubtfully… what would he do with all these seats??.. wait…. These are all those vacant seats around us just now??.... looked at the toilet direction, saw Kris was walking back…

“ Minseok-ah…” smiled to the eldest but then noticed the cards in that small hand…

“ what’s with these..” …the hyung waved the cards in the air, asking the young one with his questioning face…

“ oh.. those… just.. I… well…” stuttered for minute but couldn’t seem to find an excuse to the situation…. Xiumin put all the cards back and threw the bag to the owner…

“ I don’t know what are you doing… Yifan… don’t ever do this again.. even you have a lot of money… but this is not the way to use it..” … turned back, walking out as he said it….

The tall boy almost jumped after the eldest…. He ran to the short figure, held to the tiny hand, frantically said whatever in his head…

“ Minseok-ah… I’m sorry, Minseok-ah… I just want a private seat… you know that some people recognized me and you.. I don’t want them to pound on us.. you understand it, right?.. it’s just for safety reason.. ok?... it’s not that I had lots of money or anything.. please..” … his face was like he’s going to cry… the worry obviously showed in his eyes…. Xiumin parked his step listening to his tall friend.. but didn’t look back at him…

“ Minseok-ah… please… I just don’t want the fans attack you…” …clenched the soft hand rapidly… and there, Xiumin looked back at him…

“ Yifan… a lot of people don’t’ even have the money for their foods… I’m thankful you were worried about our safety… but this is not the way… don’t do it again..ok?..” …repeated his quote… Kris nodded calmly at the told, having his head low as he really felt guilty…

“ ….” … tall leader could only keep his mouth shut, it’s very right what Xiumin said… he shouldn’t do this…

“ Mianhada.. Minseok-ah..” … said his apology again… then felt his hand was pulled slightly, so he looked atthe eldest… that kind face showed a warm smile…

“ alright.. let’s go already.. they are waiting…”…

Two boys held each other hands tightly as they went to buy the cake.. and walked out like that even when they used the public transportation… Xiumin got irritated sometime but still let the giant hold on to him like a little kid… because Kris is just a kid, who tries to act all cool in front of everyone… but to his big hyung, he is just a clingy dongsaeng, who never wants to let go of his older brother’s warm hand…

….

....

... to be continue... >>

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preview : First Date - Part II

....

 

“ Luhan.. it’s too dark.. we can’t play soccer like this…” …repeated his words again… he could barely see Luhan, if he didn’t wear white jacket…

Skinny boy just hummed in a good mood, opened the box, then picked out a large plastic sheet, he spread it out making a spacious square mat for them to sit… then took a bunch of candles out…

“ hurry Baozi, help me light up all this…” …pulled Xiumin’s hand to sit down… small boy lowered himself as he was told… so he prepared all these

“ we won’t play soccer?...” .. asked while his hand was busy lighting up the candles… the warm light made the place looked more dreamy… pretty boy watched his friend with the loving gaze…small figure carefully put the candles around the mat….Luhan ,himself couldn’t say a thing… the happiness ran through his veins… he almost cry happy tears or even puke butterflies and rainbows at this…  the plan didn’t go well at first… but this minute that he could spend this meaningful time with the person he love…it’s enough… it’s worth living…

.....

....