Chapter 19 : FIRST DATE – Part III [XiuLay/LayMin]

I'm all about you, Xiumin

Dear My beloved readers ^ ^,

I'm so sorry I disappeared for half year, lol.

Just that I was cought on a job training and really had no time.

(pls don't leave me, I'll try to find time for next update T^T)

 

Sorry again, and here XiuLay/LayMin for you!!!

 

Thank you for reading my fic and all the sweet comments...고마워!!

Warning : Grammar error and all kinds of typos

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19 : FIRST DATE – Part III    [XiuLay/LayMin]

….

….

“ hey.. Kim Minseok… we are home, can you walk??..” …Luhan opened the car’s door, talking to his drunken friend.. but the eldest didn’t even wake up…

“ Aish!... you… really! …hrr..” …creep in the car to unbuckle the seat belt, then carefully hauled small figure on his shoulder…

“ hope all of them go to bed already…” …but he just hung up Lay’s call a moment ago.. was it possibly for that angry unicorn to sleep….

“ you put me in difficult situation now, Baozi..” …walked to the house with his heavy heart…but what… inside the house was dark, not even the light in the hall way… or the luck would side Luhan this time… skinny boy smiled to himself, patted XIumin’s   …

“ I think we are fine… they all went to bed…. Well.. Baozi.. your is really soft….” …shamelessly left his hand on the eldest’s and hummed in a good mood.

“ seriously I don’t want to let go of my hand at all, but we need to unlock the door…” ..slapped that again and that called a soft groaning from the person… pretty face chuckled at it, pushed the door open. Inside was all dark, no trace of anyone in the living room, so Luhan sighed in relief…

“ Alright.. we are home…Minseok-ah, snap out a little bit…can you stand?? I need to take off your shoes…” …lowered himself to let small figure stand on the floor…

“ umm… take off…” … drunken man stood  dangerously, wobbled left then right trying to shake off his slipper…

“ Oii.. Minseok! Stand still ok! I’ll take it off for you..” .. held to that thick shoulder, forced Xiumin to stop moving. But drunken man never behaves…

“ umm… leggo of me!! You punk!!...” …small boy struggled to free himself while Luhan was busy holding him and also trying to pull the slipper off…

“ yah! Minseok! Stop moving already!..” yelled the drunken person who stood on his one leg, another leg trying to shake off the shoe… What a ridiculous scene for someone who was watching…

“ Yah!! Minseok!! Don’t pull my hair!! Awww!!! It’s hurt!!!!..” …skinny boy screamed out, but Xiumin didn’t listen at all.. the eldest pushed skinny boy hardly to let go of him, yanked that blonde hair to other direction…

and that made Luhan lose his balance…

“ Yah! Yah! Yah!!!! Minseok-ah!! Watch out!!!...” …….

followed by the loud thud of two objects hit the floor….

“ Awwww!! …hurt!!!!… Minseok.. are you ok?...” …now that Xiumin laid down on the floor having blonde boy  stacked on  him, skinny hand still in place to protect Xiumin’s head… Luhan looked closely to his friend’s face, since it’s dark he wasn’t sure if Xiumin was really safe…

“ hey… are you ok?..” asked again…. The drunken hyung murmured something out.. but those didn’t make a proper conversation at all.. well.. seems like he is fine….

“ hrrrr…. Minseok…. Don’t ever get drunk again, ok?...” …. exhaustedly rest his head on small boy chest…

He heard the heartbeat, he could feel the heat from the soft body… the tummy that slowly moved up and down under him…. This is the person I love the most…. thought to himself, then lift his head up… observed the cute face through the darkness…. He’s already sleep.. what a peaceful sight….

“ Minseok-ah…. I love you…” …whispered to unconscious man…

“ I really love you…” … said it out again, caressed the soft cheek lovingly… took a quick peck on it….  Trailed his button nose down that fair skin, then stopped closely at the petal lips…

“ what should I do Minseok…. I love you so much … just accept my feeling already…” … with the words… Luhan finally pressed his lips on Xiumin’s… while the eldest was too drunk to acknowledge the situation or to defend himself…….

The soft sweet lips was even sweeter when the blonde boy could do it the way he wanted like this..

“ …Unn…” … small protest from Xiumin’s throat… that made the younger withdrew from the kiss… but seeing the eldest didn’t really wake up, he dragged his nose down the milky neck instead….

The wet lips  went all over the places, left a red mark on the pale collar bone intentionally….

“ …noo……get off…..” …..words from drunken man, he didn’t wake up… it was just an instinct when he felt uncomfortable… small hand  weakly pushed Luhan’s chest…but that didn’t help …the red lips still working well, nibbled on the y Adams apple, while the skinny hand crawled underneath the cute pajamas….

“ …unn…. Stop…. Get off…” ….the weak hand hit harder on Luhan’s shoulder… but the Chinese boy didn’t agree to stop at all….

At the moment, all the lights in the living room were !!!…

“ Luhan!!…. you low life!!… He said to stop!!!..” …..an angry yelling from someone pulled Luhan back to his sense… before he could look at the voice direction, his body was lift and thrown harshly to the wall!

“..aww!!...” …skinny boy d to his shoulder where he just landed on…. The pain didn’t ease a bit, suddenly his collar was grabbed and he was lift up till his feet flew from the ground… and there he saw the person assaulting him clearly….

“ Yifan!!...” … let out the name in shock….

“ Shut up!!! bustard!!..” …the giant clenched his teeth with his full temper, banged Luhan’s body against the wall again!….

“ ..akk!!...” …skinny boy coughed a few time, he felt his lung was gonna fall off from the impact…

“ If he said stop!.. you should stop!... you!! take advantage of the drunken person!!..” … at this state he would really kill someone…. Luhan stared back at the leader, tried to take the strong hands off..

“ who are you to say!! I love him!! We already kissed!! And that was just another kiss!!...” …bravely screamed back at the tall boy…. He didn’t care no more if Kris will know… He should know and back off from Minseok already….

“ If the thing you just did called love… if attempting to him is called love … go do it with someone else!.. Minseok is not a tool for you!!.. go to hell!!.. “ …swung his strong arms throwing Luhan away, sent the boy crashed on the cold floor … He himself ran to Xiumin, hold the soft body in his arm protectively…

“ Minseok… you alright?..” touched the soft cheek worriedly, seeing the eldest didn’t wake up so he carry him up …

“ stop there!! Yifan!!” …Luhan who still sat on the floor in pain, called back the giant…

“ I saw you confessed to him!! you love him too, right??!! You want him too, right??!!... if that’s the case, you also have no right to touch him!!!..” ... Kris didn’t even look back at him…

“ Luhan… I’m different from you.. even I love him so much, but I ‘ll never do things against his will….” … said just that then heading to the stairway .. There were Tao and Lay walking down…

“ Gege.. too loud… what’s it??...” Tao asked out in his half asleep state… but when he saw Xiumin in Kris’s arm…

“ OMG!!! Minseok hyung!!! What’s happened???!!!...” … panda in shock with his eyes almost popped out, reached his arms out to hold his brother… while Lay just watched them worriedly…

“ Tao, take Minseok to bed… I’ll be there in a little bit..” … handed over the small figure to Tao… but before they could dismiss, Chen, Im HyunKyun and Kim Minwook  slowly walked down stairway too…

“ Yah!! You guys!! What’s this all about!!..” ..Hyunkyun rushed down as he saw Xiumin in Tao’s arms..

“ Hyung, I’ll explain it later.. please make way, let Tao brings him to bed…” …Kris said sternly… and nobody dared to say anything at the point…..

….

“ Alright…any of you wants to tell me what’s happened??...” Im Hyunkyun started his question when all the boys were sitting there in the living room, except for Xiumin and Tao…

Luhan just kept looking out the window.. Kris also kept silence, crossing his arms in a very bad mood…..

“… let me say it then…” … Unicorn boy volunteered himself as the two kept their mouth shut..…

“ Luhan-ge and Minseok-hyung went out for drinks and they came back with drunken Minseok-hyung, so duizhang got mad.. also got into a small fight with Luhan-ge…as you see… Minseok-hyung just got drunk, so don’t’ worry…” ….covered up for the two brothers…

“ Is that so?? Didn’t I tell you, you guys can’t go out at night without my permission. Minseok, as the big brother, he should know this is not right..” …blamed the eldest promptly…  and there Luhan frantically excused…

“NO!! it’s not his fault!! I’m the one dragged him out, he denied to go but I said this is for my birthday… I made him drink.. it’s all my plan… I just want to hang out with friend on my birthday… I’m sorry I caused a lot of troubles…. If there’s someone to blame, it’s only me… Minseok didn’t do anything…” …knelt down apologized sincerely… Kris nodded his head too…

“ That’s right hyung, firstly I had appointment with him to discuss something tonight.. but he disappeared… seeing he is still in pajamas… surely he didn’t want to go nowhere… only that someone forced him to go.. to do thing he didn’t like…” …sarcastically accused Luhan with his sharp eyes stared straight at his friend… skinny boy grinded his teeth looking back at the leader…

“ I’m a man, Wu Yifan.. I admit I did wrong.. I admit everything from the start.. I’m not that stupid coward who hides behind the shade doing things secretly…” ….talked back immediately, didn’t care others were there with them too… Im HyunKyun realized his two boys were so ready to fight again…

“ stop already you two!! This time, nothing bad happens, so I won’t report to the office. But in the future, I won’t let it go if this reckless action happens again. You understand, Luhan?..” … talked directly to the second eldest… Kris snorted, stood up as he saw nothing else comes out… this silly Luhan got away again.. so unfair… snatched a glance at skinny boy then talked to the two managers instead…

“ Hyung.. I’ll go check on Minseok.. I know that nothing serious happens this time.. but you should at least restrict Luhan from coming out of his room… let him stay in there to repent on his guilty till practice time.. think about it, it’s the slightest punishment he should receive…” … said that and left the living room….

Two manager sighed hardly, they don’t want to punish no one…

“ Luhan… do you think the punishment is ok?..” Im Hyunkyun asked softly… while the young one nodded with his sad expression….

“ I’m ok hyung…” .. bitterly smiled to the managers then stood up…

“ I’m going to my room, see you guys again tomorrow, at the practice.. ah, yeah.. don’t tell Minseok about the punishment… I don’t want him to feel bad… this Is all my fault….” …waved to all men in there, tried to be cheerful…  Lay sighed at the situation, stood up walked to Luhan’s side..

“ let’s go.. I’m sleepy too..” the younger patted on skinny shoulder rapidly…

….

“ how is he?...” giant leader walked into Xiumin’s bedroom, seeing Tao sat on a chair besides Xiumin’s bed, using a wet towel wiping XIumin’s arms gently…

“ he is really drunk, ge… he woke up a little bit just now but I didn’t understand what did he say...” …told the leader… Kris ruffled the black hair softly…

“ you can go to sleep in my bedroom… I’ll take care of him here..” … saw the maknae looked really tired…

“ I’m fine.. I should wait till he wakes up…” .. said that, but helplessly yawned out… duizhang let out a small laughter…

“ just come back in the morning, now go to sleep comfortably on my bed, ok?...” … pushed slightly on Tao’s shoulder, encourage the younger to leave… Tao looked at sleeping person, then looked back at Kris..

“… take care of him well, ok?..” … stood up, let the leader sit down on the vacant chair…. Kris looked after the tall figure, till he disappeared off the room… before turned back to check on the eldest…

“ hey…” whispered softly, reached his hand out groping on Xiumin’s soft hand… lifted it up then kissed on it….

“ do I still have a chance, Minseok-ah…” … now that he knew the guy who confessed to Xiumin was Luhan… he was too stupid to believe that he never thought the person was Luhan before… and that Luhan knows about my confession too….

“ even he said you two had kissed… but I will never give up.. Minseok-ah… you need to know my feeling, I’ll tell you...” …

“ you will see him at the practice room.. don’t be so upset…” ..unicorn boy comforted his roommate who sat on his bed with the blonde head hung low…

“ I know.. that’s not the point… to Minseok, I did a bad thing to him…if he knows, he will never forgives me…”… then sighed a long breath…

“ what did you do so bad that he won’t forgive you?” … asked according to the told… he saw all what’s happened clearly… he just wanted to know what Luhan will say… the elder lifted his head up looking at Lay… what should I say then…can I really say that I molested him in his drunken state….

“ … just… I made him look bad, I made him drink.. and all… I feel really bad, Yixing…” …nestled his face into the two palms…. Lay sighed at the brother…

“ I don’t think you need to worry, when he sobers up and back to his normal he probably didn’t remember tonight…” … chuckled as he said it…

“ what did you say??..” Luhan needed to ask again… what?? … you said he won’t remember our kiss??...  while the younger shrugged…

“ you saw that he is dead drunk… he might forget all the things what happened tonight.. I don’t know when did he start to get drunk.. but you know… it always happens… wake up and forget… not just how the beer went in his throat.. some situation, people even forgot that they had ....” … cockily said to the blonde boy who sat listening is disbelieve… you say what?? Zhang Yixing.. you said he will forget our first willing kiss… OMG… this can’t happen!!!… shook his head frantically at the thought..

“ Yixing!… I don’t want to hear no more.. that didn’t make me feel better one bit… sleep already!… I’m tired!…” … quickly laid down on his side, facing the wall… refused to all the conversation that might continue.. Lay smirked at the elder’s behavior… like that..Luhan.. just because you had kissed him, doesn’t mean you got him… we still have long way to go.. till Minseok-hyung says his final decision…

“ good night ge…” …

….

It’s already 5 in the morning… Kris was still there.. sitting and watching his friend in silence. His heart calmed down a little bit, but not completely fine, the kiss scene of the two hurt him that much…

“ …umm…” … the boy on the bed groaned out, tried hardly to open the eyelid to see who was there… Kris smiled to the eldest as usual…

“ are you alright? Headache?”… asked concernedly. Small boy shook his head, sat up having Kris help him along…

“ want to vomit??...” …patted on the small shoulder rapidly…

“ no.. I’m good…” the person refused softly then looked at the leader..

“ why are you here? Where is Tao?..” looked around and didn’t see his beloved maknae…

“ I sent him to my room, so I can be here take care of you..” …reached his big hand touched Xiumin’s temple…

“ you were dead drunk when you got here, the weather turned chill too tonight… I’m afraid you will catch cold.”… retreated his hand as the temperature was normal… Xiumin let out a restrained smile…

“ sorry… my bad… I’ll be more careful from now on…”… felt so guilty at the point… he is the eldest, but behaved like this…so not right…

“ it’s good you are fine…” … even he said that, but the sharp eyes showed an obvious sadness… the big hyung looked at him then flicked slightly on the younger’s forehead..

“ hey.. what’s wrong? you don’t look fine… I told you, you can tell me anything.. huhh?... tell hyung, what is it?..” smiled brightly to the young one…

Kris looked small boy in the eyes… can I really say it?? …..then sighed a long breath before let out his deep low voice…

“ so it’s Luhan… the guy confessed to you…” …tall boy said the name out… he couldn’t tell how he really feel about it… it’s too confused… if he wants Xiumin, then he needs to compete with Luhan.. his close friend…

While Xiumin got all shocked at the question… he knows…. but how??….

“ did you reply to him?.... did you accept his feeling?...” …asked calmly… his heart was too heavy to get angry or outcry…. The eldest turned to other side, tried to hide his wavering expression…

“ no… he didn’t rush for the answer…” ….replied quietly….

“ but you guys kissed… last night when you got home….” …reminded the situation to his small friend…. Xiumin clenched to the blanket hardly to chase away the thought of when they were kissing…and that Luhan kissed me again at home??!!!!!...

“ it was just kissing, Yifan… it’s nothing… someone told me, it’s just your lips touching an object…” …quoted unicorn boy’s logic… the leader snorted, crossing his arms over his chest…

“ is that so?… how about kissing me then… regards it as your lips touch an object...” …stared at the eldest seriously… XIumin gulped down a lump in his throat… what the hell is this situation?... why Yifan asked me to kiss him??....

“ stop joking already Yifan.. this is not funny…” …averted the intense gaze ….

“ I didn’t try to be funny… you kissed him… but why can’t you kiss me too?... or else… you love him?…” … asked frankly… despite he was so scared of the answer…

“ NO!!...” .. an instant word from the eldest… Xiumin himself didn’t even know why he let Luhan kiss him… but it’s not ‘love’… of course.. it can’t be…. OMG… I don’t want to think of this no more!!! Luhan kissed me, Yixing kissed me and even that Kim Jongdae already kissed me… why do I have to care so much if I need to kiss Wu YifanIII…

“ just kiss you, right?... if I kiss you, so you would stop all these things, right?” …met Kris’s eyes directly… didn’t wait till the young one answers… small hands grabbed to Kris’s nape.. pulled him down till there lips touched…. The handsome face went freezing in shocked… he never expected this… Xiumin is kissing him…  as fast as the kiss happened, small boy darted back immediately, embarrassingly covered his mouth with various feeling inside… damn! What did I do again?!! What if Yifan think I’m weird..OMG!!! I won’t drink ever again!!... screamed out loud in his mind… but then his face was pulled to the younger’s side.. this may be the first time he saw Kris’s face so clear with the distance they are now…

“ at first… you need to know how the real kiss is….close your eyes….” .. Kris whispered out…. and he saw the monolid eyes slowly closed… so he again pressed his lips on the eldest…

Small boy sat still on the bed, having Kris’s lips on his… he felt that pair of soft lips grinded slowly, the wet tongue ticked here and there made its way inside… it was so warm and gentle….

The kiss took a while before the tall boy retreated himself back… his big hand still caressed the soft cheek….

“ that’s what we call kiss…” … and there… they both fell silence for a while… the leader kept his warm gaze on the eldest… wondered.. why he let me kiss him… or it’s really nothing to him to begin with… while another boy there wondered… what in the world I had to close my eyes when he said to do so… and why  did I let him kiss me like that…and why the hell my heart is beating crazily like this!!!!!......

“ Yifan… I think… I’m not really sobered yet… I always act weird when I’m drunk….for now…can you leave…” politely asked the leader… and the person just nodded obediently..

“ rest some more.. I’ll be in the living room…” …stood up to leave…. Well, he needs time… looked at small boy again then walked to the door…

“ Yifan…” … bedroom’s owner called with the confused look on his face….

“ the kiss… just now… can you forget it? I beg you…” ….

Tall leader didn’t look back but shrugged…

“ I’m sorry Minseok, I can’t… for now, just rest…” ….left the eldest by himself…

“ damn..” …the red lips cursed out, faced down on his knees… what did I get myself into... hell… He doesn’t know no more what is what… well, Luhan kissed me because that guy loves me, it’s understandable.. but Yifan and Yixing… or even Jongdae … what’s  wrong with them and their attitude… good enough that Tao is still fine… gave a credit to his maknae,  not knowing the youngest is also in the game….

“ hrrr….” …laid down on the bed again, blinked at the ceiling from time to time…

“ the worst is… kissing with men becomes normal thing for me now… am I turning Gay???....” …questioning himself with a ridiculous serious face….

“ Awww!!! Nooooooo!...” yelled to no one there then pulled up the blanket to cover his head….. (poor Baozi… - -“)

When the big hyung woke up again, all surrounding was already turn bright…

“ so it’s morning already?...” …stood up, made his bed, prepared to go out… but when he thought about all those things with Kris and Luhan….

“ can’t I just disappear for a day?... hrrrr…” sighed hardly, sat down again on his bed, didn’t know what to do… what kind of face should I make to face them both

“ whatever…” encouraged himself then walked out the room….. the house was way too quiet today….no sound in the living room, no Kris’s whining, no Lay’s guitar, no Chen annoying talk, no Tao’s laughter, no Luhan’s yelling and no Manager hyungs’ nagging…

“ what’s happened??...” small hyung lifted his brow in puzzled, stepped down stairway, peeked at the living room…

“ it’s really no one.. huuh? Where are they?...” then turn back …

“ Kyaaaaaa!!!!!!!!...” …..scared the out, himself almost fell from the stair, but the younger grabbed firmly to his shoulder….

“ OMG!! Zhang Yixing!!! Why the hell you are here!!! OMG!!! My heart!!!” yelled at the younger who grinned cutely at him…

“ I’m sorry hyung, I’m here for a while already… but what are you doing??..” .. tilted his head to the side looked into the living room…

“ well, I don’t see no one here.. where are they going??” scratched his head while Lay gave him a slight push to walk down together….

“ Yifan-ge, Tao and Jongdae, manager hyungs went to the organizer agency office, a session about the live at Indonesia..” ...pulled Xiumin’s hand to sit down on dinning table before serving him a hot soup…

“ …ahh.. is that so…. then… Luhan?..” finally asked for the last person… Lay paused his hand a bit, snatched a glance at Xiumin then turned back to sit with the hyung…

“ you will see him at practice… eat this.. hyung, the soup will help for the hangover… you were so drunk last night.. are you ok?..” changed the topic, smiled warmly to the hyung…

“ a little bit headache but not that bad… hrrr… I should never drink again… sorry Yixing, I let you see my lame side again…” slouched down, bitterly smiled to the young one, still didn’t touch the food… Lay shook his head, grabbed the spoon, twirled the soup and brew to it to cool down…

“ why to say sorry… I like it… let me see more of you…” …scooped out the soup in spoonful, put it to Xiumin’s lips…

“ say ‘ah’…” .. teasingly fed the eldest who smiled back at him and ate the soup cutely… unicorn boy also smiled in satisfy, pinched Xiumin’s cheek, jokingly said like talking to a small kid…

“ oh... Uri hyungnim eats so well.. aigoo…” laughed at each other, the cute hyung bit his lip to stop smiling, snatched back the spoon then continued eating, having Lay watching him with the warm gaze..

“ is it good?” lifted his brow asking… Xiumin nodded rapidly..

“ sooooooo good, I could  die…” overly praised the chef…  Lay laughed out loud at it…

“ don’t die… but marry me instead.. I will cook for you everyday..” offered again… Xiumin chuckled at the told…

“ why?.. if I don’t marry you, you won’t cook for me no more?.. aish! So stingy…” ..pouted cutely, finished the soup in a flash… Lay took the bowl to wash for his hyung.. Xiumin walked after him to the kitchen, waited for the younger to do the dishes…

“ I think, I would really marry you Yixing.. you will make a good wife… hahaha…” …playfully said to the almighty unicorn… Lay put the dried bowl back to the shelf then smirked at the hyung…

“ look here.. who is talking… the righteous Kim Minseok proposed me or what… Aish!... don’t lift my hope up.. if you won’t marry me in the end, I would really you, hyung… aigoo…” walked to the eldest, held  the thick shoulder to walked out with him…

“ do you want to sleep some more… it’s still so early.. you will feel better after a good nap..” ..sat the hyung on the couch…. But the oldest waved in deny…

“ no.. I’m fine… you rest… I will take a shower…”… told the younger then stood up….

There are lots of things he need to sort out.. he need time for that… Lay looked after the hyung till the small figure disappeared from his sight…

“ He is pretty down… seemed like Luhan didn’t really make it.. huhh?..” …threw himself down on the couch…. But then sat up immediately…

“ Oh… I forgot Luhan… I came down to bring him food.. lol…” laughed to himself then walked  into the kitchen, grabbed some snacks for  his roommate…

“ Ge.. eat something..” put all those snacks on Luhan’s bed… The person withdrew his eyes from the laptop...

“ I’m not hungry…” said that and turned back to the screen…

“ alright… good then… Minseok hyung just gave me all those… give it to me.. I’ll eat all..” slowly picked up the bags.. but Luhan jumped at him, pulled  back the snack…

“ wait!..wait..wait… I said I’m not hungry now… I’ll eat it later…” timidly explained himself… Lay chuckled at the elder…

“ I think I know how to deal with you from now on… what a naive guy…” walked back to his own  bed… Luhan sneaked a glance a the younger…

“ you met Minseok?.. how is he? Still drunk??...” a bit worried over his friend.. unicorn shook his head..

“ how can a man stay drunk 24 hours… you silly.. he is fine, just a bit hangover…” ….laid down as he told the eldest’s condition… Luhan nodded, felt a bit relief ..

“ when will all of them come back? You won’t go nowhere today?..” questioned the younger nonstop… Lay sighed at his roommate.. sat up glaring at the pretty face…

“ I planned to stay.. but you talked way too much… I’m leaving..” said that and walked away…

“ yah!... where are you going?!!... yah!!...”… shouted after the young one but he didn’t care, just slam the door shut…

“ damn.. Yixing…can’t you be my friend a little bit.. tsk!!...” …

…..

‘ knock..knock..’ …

“ hyung.. can I go in?..” Lay stood in front of Xiumin’s room, waiting for a reply… but there’s no answer from the inside. So he opened the door by himself…

“ hyung…” called again.. and realized Xiumin was not in his room…

“ where is he..” … chewed his lip as he thought of possible place… heading towards the balcony.. and there, the eldest sat calmly had the ear phone on… unicorn boy observed the hyung quietly… that cute face formed a serious expression from time to time, sometime sighed hardly or even hit his own head in confuse… when lay slid the door open, that big brother didn’t notice it at all..

“ Oh… Yixing…” …acknowledged the younger when the boy sat down besides him, slowly put down the ear phone…

“ what are you doing? The weather is really nice today.. do you want to sing? I’ll play guitar…” asking nicely, showing his symbolic dimple… Xiumin smiled back at him but that didn’t look happy as it used to be…

“ … {sighed}…. I don’t think I want to sing, thank you Yixing.. but may be next time…” …turned to look other way…

“ umm.. do you want to hear me sing then?..” …nodded his face many times, hope Xiumin will agree to watch his performance… but still…

“ I’m sorry Yixing… but I’m really not in the mood..” …he knew Lay wanted to cheer him up… but seriously… his mind was not ready… he wanted to be alone… Lay pouted a little bit then pulled the big brother to stand up…

“ alright.. you won’t sing for me… you won’t hear me sing too…well, at least go somewhere with me, ok? You don’t need to talk to me if you don’t want to, but just this once… come with me.. let’s go!!” didn’t wait for the hyung to answer, he dragged Xiumin with him, walked out the house… they didn’t bring anything with them only Lay’s cell phone, that’s all they had. Lay was still in his black tank top and a loose blue shirt with a sweat pant, Xiumin in his worn out long sleeve shirt and a gray sweat pant too…

“ Yixing!! Where are we going??!!” yelled at the younger in panic… he just sneaked out last night, and here he goes again…

“ yah!! Where are we going?!! Hyungs will get mad at this!!…” pulled Lay’s arm to stop walking, but the young boy just smiled happily…

“ I told them I’ll take you out for walk… they said ok…” …took Xiumin’s hand off his arm and held on to it instead, winked at the eldest then turned to greet people on the way… the younger smiled to all of  them, talked to them in Chinese… it’s still early like 8 in the morning so it’s not crowded in the area, only some elderly walked along the street… some aunties and uncles opened the stores…

“ wow.. Yixing.. you know them all?..” … amazed at how the younger was so friendly to all…

“ Nope.. I met them sometimes when I take a walk around this area… they didn’t know we are singers, so don’t worry..” …squeezed Xiumin’s hand, slowly walked out together… they walked down the alley where looks like a small market…. There Yixing ran to a middle age man besides a small truck… they talked for a while before the boy ran back to Xiumin…

“ Hyung.. Let’s go…” pulled the eldest to run with him to the truck, then pushed Xiumin to climb up into the truck…

“ ..wha..  what.. Yixing? What is this?...” ..what kind of situation is this. Lay also climbed up, put old newspaper on the truck before pushed Xiumin to sit down… the eldest looked around… this  truck seems to be selling vegetable.. there’s bags of various vegetable around them… he didn’t finish his observation yet, suddenly the truck started moving out… what a weird… he didn’t know what is he doing.. but he started to laugh off… Lay looked at him with warm smile… …

“ feel good, ain’t it…” nudged Xiumin’s arm and gave hyung his smug smile… the eldest nodded with smile too… the truck had no cap, they could enjoy the breeze freely… Lay put his hands up, playing with the wind… Xiumin followed  him, waved his two hands in the air…

“ yahoo!!...” the big hyung shouted out while waving his hands… unicorn boy laughed at him…

“ this truck… will go to rural area to deliver the fresh vegetable and fruits everyday… I know the driver, I always stop by him to talk when I take a walk…” explained situation to the elder….

“ does he know you are singer?..” … kept his hands down, turned to face Lay properly…

“ no… adults in China are like this, they have to work hard for their family. No time to pay attention at rookie idols as us… the most they know, would be the actress and actor in the drama…” …told the story…

“ they may know you… you were kid actor, right?...” …talked louder, because the wind blew out all their voice…

“ it’s long time ago, hyung…no one remember me now..” …said with his restrained smile… Xiumin saw the younger’s action then patted on Lay’s back…

“ They will remember you from now on.. as an artist.. as LAY… as EXO-M’s member… don’t worry…” …comforted the young one, who also smiled back…

For thirty minutes, the truck brought them to a place that they don’t know…. People in this area look not so healthy…. It’s rural area where some people still dress in old fashion… the kids were playing on the dirty ground, some didn’t wear shoes…. Xiumin observed them with his sad smile…

“ I almost forget… there’s still a place where people don’t sleep or eat well…” that cute face gloomed as he said it … Lay smacked the hyung’s shoulder…

“ don’t pity them… we have to work hard too, if not we won’t have nothing to eat for lunch…” …then put a big bag of  vegetable on Xiumin’s arms..

“ bring it in the store, hyung… after finish all this… the driver will give us some money to buy food…” said smiley, walked to the store with his hands full of bags… Xiumin paused for a bit then laugh, helped bringing all stuffs into the store..

When no one is home, there’s Luhan sat in the room by himself.. raised his hand brushing his soft lips thinking of the sweet touch last night… remembering the warmth from that soft body, those beautiful tears drop the eldest cried for someone… who is that hyung?? Why the hell you had to cry for him? And you will see him in Korea??.... all those questions popped in his head here and there.. his heart was gonna explode… he missed his small friend so much…

“ I want to see Minseok…” muttered to the vacant space in front of him… It was good till the moment that Yifan appeared… nagged his rival who put him in this situation….

“ just you wait, Wu Yifan… Minseok will choose me…” …chew his lips as he expected something he himself wasn’t sure at all…

….

The two sat under the tree after they finished their job…

“ wah… it’s my first time doing thing like this…” the hyung said in satisfy, rested his back against the tree…

“ refreshing, ain’t it… it’s my first time too… but I think I’ll sneak with him again in the future…” …looked further at the children…  seven boys on that dirty ground running after an old soccer ball.. some of them didn’t wear shoes… their cloth and face were messed with dirt…

“ They don’t have much money, hyung… but they are happy… I want to laugh like that too…” ..said things out of the  blue, caused the hyung to look at him…

“ When I was a kid, I was pushed hardly to learn everything that benefit me… I had to study hard, so I could rank top in the class… I had to go to art school so I can play all the instruments… attended dance classes and all sorts of things those could make me stand out…” …forced a laughter when he realized Xiumin was silently listening to him…

“ sorry hyung, I said weird thing… I just  feel like telling you… sorry… ” …picked a green leave from the ground then blew on it made a clear sound…

“ it’s not weird… you tried harder than anyone.. I know.. now that you can do everything.. isn’t it good?... I admire you a lot in many ways.. I wish I could play all sorts of music instruments… I wish I could compose my own song… I wish I could dance as flawless as you… don’t hate your past… but thank to it, at least it brings you here… if you want to laugh like those kids, why don’t you just do so… laugh with all your heart… you want to do it, right?...” … suddenly stood up, pulled Lay up with him, ran to the playground…

“ hey can you ask the kids, if we can play with them?..” ….asked Lay to talk to them in Chinese.. the younger hesitated a bit but did as the hyung requested… while the kids smiled brightly to the two guys there.. one of them pulled Xiumin’s hand to his side and another one pulled Lay’s hand to his side….

They played like that for hours… Lay smiled, laughed and shouted happily while playing with all the kids… Xiumin looked at the sight, smiled at it as he saw Lay played happily…

“ there you go Yixing.. we have no money and we are happy now…” ….

They left the game when the kids went home for lunch, the delivery guy gave them some money for food before leaving to other area.. said that he will come fetch them on the way back…

“ how is it, hyung.. we made some money today…” the young one showed the wage in his hand… Xiumin smiled at him..

“ I’m hungry now… what could we eat with that money…” .. the amount they received, was quite cheap….

“ wait here, hyung… I’ll buy something…” sat the hyung on the bench then ran away…. Xiumin sat there by himself…. Well, I don’t know where I am.. I don’t have neither money nor cell phone with me.. no one knows me… but why… I feel so comfortable…. Humming out a song in his mind….

…..

“….Yifan…. Wu Yifan…” …Im Hyunkyun called his boy back from his dazing state…  giant leader jumped a little bit..

“ yea.. hyung.. what is it?...” asked like nothing happened. Manager-hyung sighed at the tall boy then put the sheets in front of Kris.

“ this is for the live in Indonesia, read it by yourself… I don’t think you can concentrate like this…” …he saw Kris being silence from the start….

“ I’m sorry hyung…” bowed to Im Hyunkyun, also nodded to Chen and Tao.. manager-hyung sighed again and left all the boys there.. Tao stared at his brother, can’t help but to say something..

“ Gege, should you apologize to Luhan-ge, you hit him and you feel guilty now. Just end it nicely, ok?...” …maknae thought that his brother acted like this because of the fight… Chen also added..

“ we know that Luhan-hyung bringing Minseok-hyung out was kinda wrong, but well, it’s not that big deal, right?.. you will make up with Luhan-ge, will you?..” …pleaded with his puppy eyes..

“ um..” blonde boy answered in his throat, even fighting with Luhan was not the main cause of his confused state of mind, but well, it’s one of those. The big thing in his head right now, were the kiss between Luhan and the eldest…and the kiss he just had.. with the willing Kim Minseok… that guy allowed that kiss… what was that suppose to mean.

“ hyung.. if it’s nothing more to discuss, should we go back.. you don’t look so good today, get some more sleep, you will feel better” Chen continued his line.. Kris looked really sick today, it got him worried..

“ ok.. let’s head back…” told the two boys with his soft voice… Tao looked at Kris like he wanted to say something but just then restrained his words, walking out with Chen, having Kris walked behind…

..

Unicorn boy rushed back to his hyung, the money they had was not really enough for full meal so he needed to check the price of  each store, there he could get enough food at the cheapest price… but when he came back to the bench….

“ … hyung…” the word slipped out from the  plum lips… Xiumin was not there… the kids already came out to play again… but where’s the eldest…

“ ….Minseok hyung….” …he couldn’t imagine… Xiumin doesn’t understand Chinese, he has no money, no cell phone… what if someone kidnaps him.. if he gets lost into dark place… or if he gets lost into lock place…

“ hyung… Minseok-hyung!!..” shouted the name out, frantically looked left and right….held all the food bags in his hands. Started to run out off the place searching for the eldest…

The weather was chill but he got all sweat.. running is something but worrying is another thing.. his heart felt a sharp pain each time he thought of what could happen to  his beloved person…. He went to all the alleys, asked the people if they happen to see a Korean boy… but nowhere to be founded…

“ OMG.. hyung… where are you…” …he got back to the place, stopped to catch a breath after ran around for ten minutes while his heart drumming nervously…. Still… the bench in front of him was still blank….

“ what should I do…” ..desperately flopped down on the ground, dropped all the food bags on the floor …. He really felt like crying at the moment, the kids ran to him asking if he was ok.. but he couldn’t find a word to say to them…

“ my brother.. do you guys see my brother?..” whispered the question out, his head felt dizzy… the kids didn’t reply but laughed at him… damn! these kids!! I’m serious!!... cursed in his mind

“ what’s wrong Yixing?.. you hurt somewhere?..” the soft voice asked from behind… like a sound from heaven… Xiumin stood behind him with a bag of tangerine in his hand…

Unicorn boy slowly stood up... threw himself at the eldest, embraced that soft body tightly….

“ … you are here… thank God….” …mumbled in relief… kissed on Xiumin’s shoulder lovingly….

“…my heart’s hurt, I can’t breath…” … breathed heavily as he said it… the eldest startled at the told, he held back to the younger…

“ Omg! Yixing!! Are you ok?? Should we call ambulance??...” .. but the young boy shook his head…

“ no… I’ll be fine… let me stay like this a little bit…” …pressed his cheek on Xiumin’s soft hair….  What a relief you are fine… Kim Minseok… my heart was gonna fall off… thanks god, you are fine…

The eldest stood still, rubbed the younger’s back from time to time… they embraced each other like that for a good five minutes, till Lay broke the hug..

“ sorry hyung, it’s just happened sometime… I’m good now..” shyly excused himself… while the hyung shrugged…guide Lay’s shoulder to sit on the bench..

“ as long as you are fine… here, do you want some tangerine? I’ll peal for you..” picked a tangerine out…

“ where did you get that??..” doubtfully pointed at the tangerine bag….

“ when you went to buy food I saw and an old lady waited to cross the road, it’s quite dangerous so I helped her. She dragged me to her house and gave me this… try one? This is really sweet” ..smiled cutely at the dongsaeng… Lay shook his head at the eldest.. I was worried to dead.. and you just say that the tangerine is sweet… what a silly hyung….
” no hyung, don’t eat that.. here, eat this noodle and Baozi… also this.. juice…” put the foods on Xiumin’s lap…

“ wow.. you can buy all this with that small money… you are  genius..” happily took a bite of the bun… Lay watched him eat… how can a man be so adorable… reached his pretty fingers to wipe the food from Xiumin’s cheek….

“ you must be hungry.. eat slowly hyung…” … gave his bun to the eldest too…

“ why?  You eat too, Yixing.” ..pushed the hand away, but the younger put the bun into his hand, before turned away to eat the noodle… Xiumin looked at how the young boy acted then took a half of the bun..

“ yah!! You want me to get more fat, huh? Come here, eat this.. I will eat too..” pulled Lay’s shoulder to face him them fed the half bun to the plum lips…

“ say ‘ah’ …” jokingly treated his cute dongsaeng.. Lay laughed a bit then opened his mouth for the food… can’t really say how happy he is now….

….

“..hrrrr… why no one comes back yet??..: Luhan pouted by himself, walked around the room thousands times already… can’t wait till practice time…

“ where did Yixing go?? I didn’t hear Minseok either.. they go somewhere together??...” .. as he thought, grabbed the phone and dialed to his roommate…

….

Unicorn boy took his cell phone out, check the incoming call… he looked at Xiumin, who’s still busy eating…

“ yeah, Duizhang…” answered in Chinese with the boring tone…

“ Yixing.. where are you? Is Minsoek with you?” ..the giant leader immediately asked the question.. Lay sighed a bit…

“ yes… he was upset with something this morning, so I took him out…I told manager hyung already, don’t worry..” ..tried to end conversation as soon as possible…

“ I know… how is he?” …asked with his soft tone… the younger snorted…

“ he is fine, eating  well, do you want to talk to him?..” ..

“ .. no.. it’s ok… don’t need too… just want to check on him, thank you Yixing. We are on the way back to the dorm, see you there…” …still… dared not to talk with the big hyung…

“ ..um.. we might run a bit late, see you at practice room then..” ….told the situation, thought that Kris will ask some more…

“ whatever.. take care of him..” …just that.. unicorn boy looked at his phone in amaze… what’s wrong with him, if it’s his usual self, he should ask endless question

“ Yixing.. was it Yifan?..” …asked  with his gaze locked on the floor..

“ um.. he wanted to check on you if you are fine..” ..shrugged then kept his phone… but then it vibrated crazily again… the young boy annoyingly fished the phone out..

“ oh…” .. as he saw the name showed on the screen.. smirked to himself…

“ what is it?..” answered the end of the line…

“ is Minseok with you?..” ..a call from his roommate asked the same question as the leader…

“ yeah.. Duizhang just called for him.. and then you?.. don’t worry we will go back in a little bit..” … don’t wait for more questions, cut off the line…

Xiumin looked at the younger in wonder..

“ who was it? Manager hyung?..” ..started to worry as they received many calls… Lay shook his head smile like nothing ever happened..

“ just Luhan.. forget it.. give me tangerine, I’ll peal for you..” .. grabbed the tangerine bag as he said…

“ Yah!!!! Zhang Yixing!!! You dared hung up my call!!! You punk!! Damn unicorn!!” …pretty face hyung cursed madly, threw his phone on the bed in a very bad mood.. it’s enough he can’t go out, can’t see Xiumin, and now that Lay took the eldest away.. more over Kris called to Xiumin… OMG!! Did they talk?? Did Yifan say something about the kiss last night?.. damn!! That giant!!...

…..

“ Hyung.. if you are not in EXO now, what do you think you will be doing…” …started conversation as they finished the foods…

“ um.. not sure.. probably a salary man… I never think about it… seriously.. I don’t know what I’ll be if I don’t sing…” ..rolled his eyes as he tried to figure out what could he do…

“ so you aimed to be an artist from the started? Uh.. from Suwon hyung’s story, I thought you can have more simple life..” …mentioned that certain someone out..

“ is that so… yes, may be.. firstly I joined SM because I wanted to see Sehun, but after a while when I practiced hard, seeing our sunbaenims and all environment in the entertainment industry. I felt that I had to try my best too, I’m lucky enough I got into SM, to debut is everyone’s dream…. Soon enough it became mine too.. I love singing more than I ever think..” …stared further in front of him like trying to recall all the memories…

“ I’m jealous of you, hyung… you are good at everything.. your singing is great and your dance is remarkable… you can remember the choreography in one go, it seems like you can do everything with relax attitude… and you make no mistake..” admired the hyung sincerely…  Xiumin laughed at the comment…

“ did you just talk about yourself?” … patted the younger’s back… Lay shook his head…

“ I’m not like that, hyung… I tried with all my might to compose, to sing, to dance… it got me stressed every time.. I’m afraid I’ll make mistake… I can’t easily make it as you did…” …sighed  at his own story.. while XIumin smiled warmly…

“ that’s how you perfect it… you are the best… well, I don’t know what others think.. but for me, in my eyes..  I’m your fan..” …grinned cutely seeing Lay turned to looked at him, he lifted a brow teasingly at the young one and that called a small laughter between them…

“ did you just confess to me? Aish… this guy… shouldn’t you write a letter instead and provide me gift… you missed all those steps, why do I have such a fan like you.. aigoo…”…slapped the hyung’s arm as a cute punishment…

“ well… for my special fan… should I sing a song for you?..” ..give away performance… Xiumin chuckled….

“ why do you always offer me your singing each time we are together? Do I look like a mic or something?” couldn’t help but just asked… Unicorn boy burst off laughter….

“ hahaha.. hyung, since you said that, I started to think that your head looks like a mic..lol…” … ruffled the hyung’s head as he said it. Xiumin slapped the hand out in annoying…

“ yah!! I’m a hyung, don’t do this… Aish!.. the kid nowadays…”  nagged cutely, adjusting his hair….

“ … alright… I’m sorry I messed your handsome hairstyle… I just want to tell that I always have the urge to sing for you, coz I know you will smile whenever I sing….” …the boy’s gaze full with love while  the hyung was still busy fixing his hair…

“ ok, wait here.. I saw a guitar at the noodle shop, let see if they can lend it to me for a while..” … stood  up walking away, but then turned back to the hyung…

“ don’t go  nowhere, ok?!! Don’t  you dare leave me again! I’ll really punish you this time! Arassoe?!..” repeated with the eldest, who nodded his head in a good mood…

“ this kid… when did I ever leave you…” … looked at Lay with his lighten heart… I always feel comfortable with him…  he is really a god of healing… even with those incidents, I still can smile when he is around…

“ lucky!!...” the younger shouted from a far, running back with an old guitar in his hand…

“ you are unbelievable.. Yixing, borrowed thing from people you don’t even know..” sounds like a compliment, Lay just shrugged…

“ that’s my charm, hyung. People easily fall for me… you too, be careful..” teased back the short boy, who smiled in a don’t care expression.

“ I’m already your fan, that means I fell for you already, you.. be careful! I’m a sasaeng fan..hahaha..” gestured his fingers like a camera in front of Lay’s face, pretended to take a picture of the young one. Lay giggled at how childish his hyung was…

“ well, well… take it as much as your heart contents..” poked his face to the fake camera, snapped on the strings… then smile to the eldest….

“ Han Namja…. (One Man – by Kim Jongkuk)..” …and he started to sing…

….I’m with you, to make you laugh.. I think of only that ..whenever and wherever you are,

I’m watching you and I miss you, worried of only you

To be by your side, I spread my hand out to the place where you can always reach me.

I, who cherish you more than anything, I’m with you….

sweet voice and lyrics spelled Xiumin in silence. If it is possible, he would love to have a moment like this till forever.. it’s calm, warm and beautiful.

There’s a man who loves you so much… There’s a man who can’t say that he loves you… There is someone who loves you more than himself…

The younger kept looking through Xiumin’s eyes all the time…. all the lyrics, all the meaning are for this brother… a person he loves so much but can’t reveal his feeling..  while Xiumin just looked back, smiled to unicorn boy from time to time, never notice special meaning the younger wanted him to acknowledge..

“ Han NAMJA ga Issoe, iron nal morue nuen, sarang pattue myeonsoe…(trans: there’s a MAN, who doesn’t know I’m being like this… someone who receives love, but doesn’t know that it’s love..)” Chinese boy sang a part of the song by changing the word Yoeja (woman) to Namja(man).. Xiumin chuckled at it, thinking that Lay made a mistake on the lyrics..

 

For the thousand times I restrain myself and again for ten thousand times I try to make it…

I want to tell you, I think that I’m going crazy….

I want to embrace you just once..

 

There’s a MAN, who doesn’t know I’m being like this

Who receives love but doesn’t know that it’s love..

To leave you, make me pathetic and as fool as I am..

At this moment that the tears come but I’m happy, because you are by my side.

 

“ very nice… as always…” ..the eldest complimented unicorn boy with his warm gaze… Lay nodded rapidly, put down the guitar… while Xiumin continued his comment…

“ don’t you think that person is stupid?... being loved, but doesn’t know…..” …chubby cheek puffed out as he leaned his head to the back… Lay smiled to himself, sighed a long breath….

“ there’s always a person like that, who doesn’t know anything but I really hope, one day the feeling will get through…..  alright, I will return the guitar.. you wait here, delivery man will come back in a little bit...”…stood up and left as he said, the big hyung looked after him in wonder… who did he mean to??... the girl he told me last time??.... wow, he must really loves her….

“ Fighting, Yixing-ah!...” … shouted to Chinese boy, encouraged the young one with his big smile… Lay snorted from afar, shook his head then disappeared at the corner.

…..

….

“ Gege… this morning…you were with Minseok hyung….” Tao whispered to the leader in Chinese, Chen looked at them knowing that Tao didn’t want him to listen, but his Chinese is not that bad, plus he heard Xiumin’s name…

“ ah… yeah… why?” Kris asked back, looked blankly out the car’s window…

“ I was there…” said the maknae, with the leader jumped back to look at him….

“ what?...” ..he didn’t want to expect the situation but Tao’s expression seemed to tell the exact thing…

“ I saw it… you guys kissed…” ….

“ hurry, hyung…” … unicorn boy pulled Xiumin’s hand helping the cute boy to climb up the car as the rain started pouring… they both sat in the front on the passenger seat. The driver smiled as he enjoyed looking at the two…

“ I can’t tell he is your older brother, he is so cute..” the man said to Lay in Chinese, the boy smiled back..

“ yes, he is really cute. That’s why I need to take extra care of him..” …answered gently while using his shirt wiped the rain drop from Xiumin’s face. The man laughed at it…

“ alright…wait here, you two.. I forgot I need to discuss for tomorrow order, be right back..” with the words, he jumped down the truck ran to the shop, left two boys there..

“ stop this, Yixing-ah…I can take care of myself…” …but Lay just pretended he didn’t hear it, continued brushed the rain drop from Xiumin’s hair…

“ don’t do this.. I’m the hyung…” pouting cutely when the dongsaeng didn’t listen to him at all… Lay smiled happily after made sure his hyung was alright…

“ I know… you are the hyung… so what? Hyung is a human too.. I’m a dongsaeng, and I love my hyung so much, what’s so weird if I take care of my brother…” … held the thick shoulder tightly… Xiumin glared the younger from his eyes corner… mumbled shyly…

“ …traveled all the way here.....I feel a lot better.....thank you, Yixing…”….

Lay sighed a long breath then smiled brightly…

“ didn’t I tell you? If you want to say ‘thank you’.. you need to kiss me…” …lowered his face till their nose touched…

“ Yixing!!..” called the name out in protest, but he could only shut his eyes tightly for that…..what the hell!! I’m going to kiss a man again!!!… the younger chuckled at how the hyung acted, touched his pretty finger softly on small hyung’s eyelid… that made the eldest opened his eyes to see what’s happened… and there, the warm plum lips pressed down on his.. he felt his face is burning while the younger’s hand caressed all over the milky neck during the sweet kiss.. another different kiss, the kiss that feel like a beautiful melody…

Unicorn boy broke the kiss and saw Xiumin’s face turned all red…

“ Hyung.. your face is really red..” teased the eldest with his cute smile… Xiumin sighed hardly…

“ damn…I didn’t even get mad this time…I think I’m crazy now…”….muttered to whoever…Lay just kept smiling but then the young boy lowered his gaze at something on Xiumin’s collarbone, rubbed his fingertip on it slightly, knowing what is it while his dimple slowly disappeared… so this… was Luhan…

“ mosquito bite?..” …unicorn boy asked, pretended he didn’t know… the hyung tried to look at it, but couldn’t see…

“ what? I don’t know.. mosquito bite? May be? We were at soccer field last night, that could be…” innocently admit… smile vanished completely from Lay’s face.. the boy adjusted Xiumin’s shirt up to cover the mark, then pulled small figure into his embrace…

“ what? What’s wrong? Yixing?..” the eldest asked in confused with the sudden hug…the younger tighten his arms, closed his eyes as he tried to chase away the thought when Luhan did it to his beloved person..

“ nothing hyung… nothing… it’s just… getting cold…”…kissed Xiumin’s hair again trying to comfort himself and there.. he felt Xiumin’s strong arms wrapped around his waist….

“ Yixing… like this.. do you feel any better?.. warm??...” …

“……yea… hyung…so warm that could heal my pain…” ..

…..