CHAPTER 14 : A long day...

I'm all about you, Xiumin

 

WARNING : GRAMMAR ERRORS AND ALL KINDS OF TYPOS .... T^T...

 

Sorry guys, it took me like months to continue this fic, I kept typing and deleting it over and over...

There're almost 10 pages now that I need to re-write - -",

what should I do? the story seemed to have no end, lol

I also think about to end it quick, should I..??

Well, I wanted it to be more funny, but I made it while I was upset, so the story was not so happy at a time..

sorry guys, I babbling a lot...

@starkey so much XiuHan feel recently,lol. but XiuLay is here too :))

@smiley44 diciced to add another character, since i don't really know Minseok's background - -"

@Teeheehaha-ara Baozi belongs to everyone ^ ^,

@futsuji I think so, it's so complicated - -"

@KristineeVee Official son-in-law as of now, lol

@morinomnom Which pair do you like the best then? ^ ^,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14

The eldest left his two maknae with their cat fight… actually they are very close.. if Tao cries.. the one who wipes his tears always be Chen… hope one day they would grow up and stop fighting over stupid things… but if that really happens.. the house must be quiet..

“ YiFan…” walked in the room, hand a bottle of water to Kris.. tall boy still busy with his laptop and working schedule… Since the day they debut.. not even a month but this leader never really have his free time..

“ oh.. Minseok.. how is Luhan?...” ..faced his small friend, took that bottle in his hand…

“ still asleep.. I don’t think he can go for practice today… just let him rest for today… he need to be fine tomorrow for Yin Yue Tai… and the next day for his birthday party…” …explained to the leader…

“ is that so… ok.. I’ll tell Kyunie hyung…..” said then smile to the elder… put down the bottle, holding on to the soft hand…

“ you too Minseok-ah… you look tired…” …tightened his hand… small boy shook his head..

“ I’m not… I’m fine… just come to fetch a book, I’ll be at Luhan’s room till he wakes up..” …squeezed Kris’s hand back in respond…  Duizhang nodded understandingly….

“ ok.. I’ll walk up there too, after finish all these…” …smirked handsomely…

“ .. Minseok..” called his friend, trying to say something…

“ ..hmm??...” …

“ who is that guy… in the photo..” …couldn’t keep his curiosity no more…. The one who was asked, surprised at the question… Kris observed carefully how Xiumin reacted to his words… Small boy froze for seconds before let out half-hearted smile…

“ as I told… he was my friend..” … pressed his lips into straight line… the younger sighed at the answer… let go of Xiumin’s hand… the eldest grabbed his favorite book, locked his drawer properly then left the room… … He won’t tell… there’s something about that guy… the last photo that I didn’t see… if that guy was just a friend, why he can’t tell??....

….

Xiumin heading to Luhan’s room, when he opened the door, YiXing was there by Luhan’s side, use the wet towel wiped the sick person’s hand to ease the fever… visitor smiled at the two.. it will be perfect if Luhan just love YiXing… cause he doesn’t mind kissing a man…

“ YiXing…” …called the  younger softly, handed the bottle of water to him… unicorn boy smiled in return..

“ thank you hyung…” … gestured at the book and a small cushion the eldest brought with him…

“ you will stay here??...” …what exactly happened between these two brothers… what did I miss… Minseok-hyung acted pretty much concerned about Luhan… don’t say that he already gave in??…..

“ um.. till he wakes up..” …put the cushion on the floor near the bed… sat down comfortably… Lay stared at the hyung for quite a while then walked to bring his stuffs before returned back to sit by the hyung’s side…

“ what are you doing??” …wondered what’s Lay intention … the younger shrugged…

“ just want to sit with you…” …said bluntly, quickly put on the headphone, typed this and that on his laptop, pretended to be so busy … knew well that the eldest will tell him to sit somewhere else which is more comfortable…

Xiumin sighed at the younger… you don’t need to do this YiXing… well… can’t help…… flipped the book open… Lay sneaked a peek at the hyung, seeing the elder didn’t care no more, secretly let out a small grin ….

Soon enough…

“ huh?....” ..the younger murmured softly….

“ you must be tired…” ..looked at the eldest, who dozed off with his head hanging down, that cute chin almost touch the chest.. his hands dropped on his lap still have the book left opened… the young boy scooted close to the big hyung, wrapped his arm around small body, softly pulled the hyung to lean down on his chest…

“ you can sleep here..”  whispered to sleeping person… nuzzled the hyung’s head to the crook of his neck… small hyung moved a little bit, but didn’t wake up…like trying to adjust with new pillow, snuggled himself into the hug, seeking comfortable and the warmness from the younger’s body… Lay smiled happily showing his cute dimple… gave a light peck on Xiumin’s temple…

“ how can a hyung be so cute…” … checked the details on the hyung’s face… is this person really the eldest… He is way too cute…that soft round face, squishy cheek,  puckered thin lips… all look tender like a baby…  touched on that cute nose softly… felt satisfy with how the eldest slept sound in his arm… enjoyed the moment for quite a while…. but happiness usually not last too long…. Unicorn boy turned his gaze to the door hearing someone opening it…

“ oh… Tao…” called the name of new boy there… the youngest looked at them… he frowned immediately at the sight… Lay exhaled a long breath seeing maknae with the angry expression…

“ don’t get the wrong idea… he just doze off..”  …explained the situation…. Tao nodded then sat in front of the big brother…

“ how is Luhan-ge..?..” ..asked Lay, but his hand caressed the eldest cheek … Lay looked at the boy annoyingly… pushed that big hand away….

“ he’s tired.. let him sleep… Luhan is fine… don’t worry…” ….whispered out… afraid the eldest will wake up… Tao was about to say something, but there’s another boy coming in…

“ Oh.. all of you are here..” Duizhang greeted all his boys, walked to Luhan.. put his back hand on Luhan’s neck …

“ no fever… good..” ..said Kris, lowered himself to check on his small friend… the person was really deep asleep.. he didn’t wake up at all even all the boys there were talking…

“ should I take him to bed?..” Tao asked seeing the hyung in a difficult position… Lay shook his head rapidly…

“ no…. he will wake up if you lift him..” …so all the boys fell silence…

‘Bang!!!!!’ …

suddenly the door was thrown open.. followed by skinny boy who didn’t realized circumstance at all…

“ oh.. everyone’s here?..” the boy said in exited... then slowly noticed all the piercing stare…

“….damn…” cursed to himself, acknowledged how stupid he was…

“ Umm…” ..the eldest whimpered, the mono-lid eyes slowly opened… Lay felt his heart dropped from the small hyung’s soft groan…. My happiness ended way too fast… stabbed a dead glare at the second youngest..

“ Good job, Jongdae…” … scowled at skinny boy… the rest also did the same… skinny boy opened his mouth.. but didn’t say anything yet…

“ Oh.. YiXing… sorry…” the eldest quickly retreated back to his sitting position… turned to check on Luhan.. and found the boy already awake…

“ really good job Jongdae hyung, woke up two in one bang..” …said the maknae, never leave a chance to blame on Chen… new boy scratched his head, didn’t know what to say..

“ I’m sorry…” …walked to gather with others… Xiumin smiled at him..

“ it’s ok.. Luhan needs to wake up for meal… and we need to get ready for practice…” …loosened up the atmosphere, turned to check on Luhan.. Kris also did the same..

“ you ok?...” …Duizhang asked calmly… the sick person nodded, sitting up…

“ I’m good now.. really… I can practice…” …said as he didn’t want to leave Xiumin for a single second…. But the leader shook his head in deny…

“ I already told Hyun Kyun hyung, MinWook hyung will take care of you during our practice…” .. patted on that skinny shoulder… Pretty boy gloomed down… bit his lower lip in offend… Lay chuckled at the hyung…

“ don’t worry gege, we don’t have to perform tomorrow… just interview, you don’t need to practice today… you better rest a lot …” …consoled his roommate… Luhan smiled bitterly to them.. he hate himself with this allergic… it made his life harder in many ways…

“ alright then… you guys.. go get ready..” Duizhang told the boys. All of them walked out of the room one by one.. only Xiumin left in there facing the sick person…

“ Minseok.. I’m really fine… can’t I go with you..” … pleaded his only hyung… holding on to that soft wrist… the elder looked left then right… where is YiFan when I need him…

“ umm.. Luhan….” …intended to deny… but seeing that beautiful face frowned in depress…

“ well… ok.. I’ll tell Duizhang.. you will go with us…” …the words lit up pretty boy’s smile…Luhan nodded rapidly, eagerly stood up…

“ yeah! Minseok! .. you really an angel..” ..said in excite…. small boy just stood still, didn’t say a thing.. politely took his hand off Luhan’s grip.. the younger glanced at his hand then directed the gaze to Xiumin…

“ I always hold your hand, even before I confessed…” …whispered sadly…

“ you told me to be the same… but why don’t you do so…” …asked with the painful voice…. The elder turned to other direction, felt all uneasy… he’s right.. I told him to act normal.. but it’s me who is not mature enough….

“ I’m sorry Luhan.. just give me sometime…” ….patted on Luhan’s arm twice…

“ alright, get ready then.. I’ll tell the boys you will go with us..” …quickly left the room…

Luhan went with them to the practice room, but all he could do was just laying half asleep on the couch at a corner watching the boys practiced hard, sleeping pill took half of his conscious … Lay and Kris dropped by him some time to check if he was ok..

“ alright… let’s grab something quick for dinner before we go back..” Duizhang shouted, clapped his hand to gather all the members…

“ But Luhan-ge…” …Tao still worried over the hyung…

“ I’m good…” the sick person protested, he hate being a burden to all… Kris looked at Luhan then turn to Lay and Xiumin…

“ why looked at me?..” Lay returned the gaze with question… tallest boy rolled his eyes…

“ just think, you may need to cook … that’s the case we can eat at home tonight..” said what he thought, but Lay sighed roughly…obviously he’s not in the mood to cook…

“ you guys just go..” the eldest broke the conversation….

“ Luhan and me will catch a cab home first, I can cook some easy meal.. don’t worry… just go..” …and that is that… if Xiumin open his mouth.. it’s time for everyone to listen… the room fell silence for a while.. Then Duizhang clapped his hand again..

“ well.. ok.. you two go home first.. we will rush back after meal..” …led the boys out… Lay snorted at the leader… if you will ever know how stupid you are… that’s your rival… you dim wit giant

So only two eldest left in there…

“ let’s go Luhan…” tried to act normal… since Luhan confessed to him till now… he’s not sure no more, if it turned to be that he always has eyes on Luhan instead... aware of him all the times… where is he??.. is he looking??…this kind of feeling… it’s annoying…

“ what will you cook..?..” ..blonde boy was pretty much concerned over his meal… Xiumin chuckled…

“ some edible thing.. don’t worry…” …then walked out the room together…

….

“ what is this thing?...” ….Luhan sat still on his chair, staring at the dish in front of him.. couldn’t really give a name to it…. The gourmet chef cleared his throat slightly, gestured at the dish…

“ well… at first.. I wanted to make fried egg… but when I broke the shell… I accidentally broke the yolk… and… I thought about making the omelet … you know, right?... to make it round or fold it pretty is kinda hard.. so it ended up to be that thing… well… yeah.. it’s better than noodle, right?.. just.. eat…” ..turned to other direction, hiding his face… his reluctant action was incredibly cute to another boy there.. Luhan laughed at the scrambled egg story… fed himself a spoonful, then gave double thumps up to the eldest…

“ it’s good!!..” … cheerfully said it…. Small boy turned to him, sat down beside with his big mono-lid eyes shining..

“ really??!!!.. give me a bite!..” …too happy for the compliment.. Luhan smiled brightly fed him a bite as he asked… that chubby cheek puffed out even more.. and that’s extremely cute for words…

can we be like this forever Minseok-ah… I want to see you everyday… eat with you… play with you…is it impossible??....

After finished their dinner, the two still have some more time together when Kris called back told that the boys need to try the outfit from sponsors for tomorrow’s interview program.

“ how about us??…” Luhan asked while sitting on the couch watching TV program happily….

“ Kyunnie hyung said it’s ok, Codi Nuna will  take care of it..” …kept the phone in place, got back to sit beside Luhan… the blonde boy stole a glance at his friend…

“ Baozi…” called the name he gave to the person..

“ hm?..” answered in his throat… the eyes still focused on the screen…

“ with that girl.. we broke up already…” told his status… the elder looked  back at him, so displeased at what he just heard…

“ why?!!...” …more than anything, can’t ignore the fact that he himself might be a reason to it…

“ I love you… how can I date someone else..” …. Avoided the piercing stare from the person beside…

“ you don’t need to turn her down.. it’s not like I will date you or something…” …felt all confused with the situation, is this because he told Luhan he will think about it??...

Luhan fell silence for quite a while from Xiumin’s words… was it the answer?... did he just reject me?...

“ it’s not that Minseok-ah.. even you won’t date me… but my feeling won’t change… with the girl, we broke up fine… she understood everything, she knew from the start that I have someone I already love.. don’t worry about it, we are still friends…” …explained what exactly happened… but Xiumin didn’t feel at ease at all…. The sad gaze looked further outside the window somewhere..

“ Luhan-ah… can’t we just be friends?.. why make it so hard for me… I don’t want to think of you that way.. but I can’t lose you either… what should I do then…” …his expression dimmed down as he said it… 

But the words lit up the deer boy’s mind… slight curve showed on his lips…

“ Minseok-ah… you know what… your hand.. it’s really warm… so warm that if someone hold it once, they will never want to let go… me too, I love holding your hand and I will hold on to it till forever… you will never lose me no matter what your answer will be..” … with the words, he grabbed Xiumin’s hand to confirm his statement…. Small boy looked back at him, didn’t know whether to smile or not.. so he just squeezed back in respond… Luhan-ah.. I bet you don’t know it, but your hand is warm too

“ don’t let my feeling disturb you, ok?... spend one minute a day consider my confession, then put it off for the rest 23 hours and 59 minutes… let my love be around you like the air… don’t be bothered by my gaze… don’t be so cautioning about my existence… when the time comes, I will calmly admit your decision..” … smiled warmly to his friend…

“ um..” ..Xiumin also answered in his throat… for the past few days, Luhan must feel uncomfortable too

“ let’s be the same, ok?.. I want to see your smile…” …tightened his hand.. Xiumin nodded his head…

“ yeah…” ..that’s all he could say at the moment…

“ well.. enjoy the program then, I’m a bit tired.. I will take a nap..” …

“ ah.. yeah.. sleep well..” the eldest told as he thought Luhan will go to bed... but the beautiful boy just made more space between them, before laid down on the couch, putting his head on Xiumin’s lap.. still holding firmly to the soft hand… Xiumin surprised at his sudden action.. but well… he is always like this…  let’s be the same then… He let Luhan slept on his lap just like that….

“ thanks..” …soft voice whispered, slowly shut his eyes… the boy fell asleep in no time.. Xiumin eyed him, saw the beautiful face sleeping calmly, the pitch black lash contrast completely on his white fair skin… his pretty hand landed still on the couch.. the eldest carefully pulled his hand back, leaned backward for the full rest….

“ only if he were a girl.. there will be no problem… right??..” asked himself the same old question as Luhan used to say, trailed his finger along the perfect jaw line.. but then..

“ what??...” realize something very wrong in his words, withdrew his hand back immediately… what did I just say? I said as if I will love him if he were a girldamn!!.. this’s dangerous… took a quick glance at Luhan again, scoffed at his own thought… He is Luhan.. a boy… what’s wrong with me?....

..

Back to that day, the field was really green, two boys sat there after their long soccer practice…

“ Hyung.. would you come back on weekend?” the young one with chubby cheek asked while lying on the green grass… the handsome elder tilted his head…

“ not sure, if it’s not getting so busy.. I will come.. Seoul to Guri is just an hour by train.. you can come to see me too.. why bothered asking?..” …smiled at the younger boy….

“ Minseok-ah, don’t forget to practice a lot, ok? Even I graduated, it doesn’t mean you can skip Taekwondo club…” … as he will leave to university.. this little brother of his, is all what he worried about…

“ Aish!..Hyung!!... I’m not a kid no more… I’ll practice hard everyday, ok? I will knock you down when you come back on the weekend..” formed a fist then punched the hyung’s shoulder jokingly…

“ you can have my guitar too, the dorm is too narrow, I won’t bring lots of stuffs…” …ruffled the boy’s hair lovingly…

“ I can’t play guitar, why to have it? Just leave it there, when you come back you can play it.. and I will sing… only for you…” ….sat up and looked at the hyung’s side profile with his sad gaze…

“ Minseok-ah, work hard, ok? then come to the same university, so we can be together again… understand?..” pulled small boy into his bear hug…

“ hyung… can I call you?..” little brother cringed to his hyung even more, and that drew a warm smile…

“ or course! 24/7!.. you need to call me every day, so I can make sure you practice well..” …his voice was so warm, just like the hug and the gaze… everything from this man is like a sunshine…

“ Got to go, Minseok-ah…” broke the hug, helped the younger to stand up… the tall one walked out while Xiumin still stood there watching his back moved further away… the last light of the day made the picture more nostalgic…

“ hyung….” The petal lips called out his beloved brother, but the elder didn’t look back even once.. still stepped away with steady pace…

“ hyung!!...don’t go!!...” small boy started to run… but the hyung didn’t care at all cost…

“ Suwon-ah..” ..small boy whispered the name out… rushed his pace to the tall one… but the guy was already disappeared from his sight … Xiumin shouted all his might to call back the person, fell on his knees begging…

“ Suwon-hyung.. I’m sorry… I’ll do everything!!.. please don’t go!!…” …his voice wavering as he said it, trying to restrain the tears…

“ Uljima..Minseok-ah…” …he heard the familiar sweet voice whispered to his ears, but when he turned to look, it was no one…

“ Suwon!!...” …

“ ….Minseok!…. Minseok!…” ….Kris voice sounded like coming from afar…. And when he opened his eyes.. all the members were already there looking at him…

“ oh… you guys..” greeted all the boys, wiped sweat on his forehead away… realized he was asleep… and that he was dreaming…

“ Hyung, nightmare?? It’s because you were in uncomfortable position, why didn’t you go to sleep in the bed room?..” concerned voice from Chen… the eldest looked around, found Luhan stood beside Lay looked at him worriedly…

“ ahh… I was about to… alright, YiXing, YiFan and Luhan.. go take a shower then… I want to spend extra long time in the bath after you guys finish..” told the boys... he usually takes a very long bathing.. and now he requested it extra…

“ Tao and Jongdae too, hurry take a shower and go to sleep…” stood up, ruffled maknae’s hair… he still breath heavily… oh.. I was dreaming again?... without meeting anyone eyes… the eldest walked pass them heading to his room…

“ what’s wrong with him?.. if it’s longer than his usual.. he will really be steamed bun.. no??” Tao looked after the hyung questioning.. no one answer to it.. all of them heard that shout.. someone’s name.. but who?..

“ well.. may be just a nightmare.. you guys just go already.. hyungnim is not in a good mood, if he enter the bathroom first.. we need to give up bathing...” …Kris gestured to all of them, last sentence referred to Xiumin.. and that.. all the boys dismissed to their own room… Kris, himself, walked up to Xiumin’s room.. when he opened the door, the eldest was sitting at his study table, having ear phone on, the laptop screen showed nothing … the Chinese language text book left open at the page he was study last time … such a familiar sight…

“ Minseok…” called out the person… but he didn’t nearly notice the voice at all.. he sat still with a paper in his hand, mumbling something… Kris walked to him, even stood behind him.. but the boy still immersed in his own world…

“ … I should never get close to anyone, right?...” … soft voice asked out.. firstly Kris thought Xiumin was asking him..

“ Suwon-ah… I miss you…” ….his voice was shaking…

Kris furrowed his brows, peeked at the photo in Xiumin’s hand… so this boy is SuWon?....  tall leader walked back to the door, humming walking in again, jumped on the bed to make sound.. Xiumin acknowledged Kris came in.. quickly put the photo back in the drawer…

“ oh.. YiFan.. going for shower?...” ….see… he acted like nothing happened again… tall boy thought to himself then laid down lazily…

“ nope.. YiXing is using bathroom now, next should be Luhan.. then it’s me..” ..rolled back to lay on his side…

“ Minseok-ah… who is SuWon?...” ….shot the question frankly…. Small boy looked surprise at the question…

“ you called his name in your sleep…” ….sharp eyes never left that side profile of his friend…

“ you said… don’t go…” …and that drew Xiumin’s attention…

“ wha…what??..” …he didn’t even know what he said back then…

“ where did he go, so you yearned for him that much?..” the leader continued his question… but the eldest turned to look back at his laptop….

“ is he the one confessed to you?..” …assumed from the situation, and that called a bitter laughter from Xiumin…

“ don’t say weird thing… he is a manly man… he will cry hearing this…” ….bit his lips then stood up…

“ I’ll be in living room for a while.. call me if you need anything…” gave his symbolic crooked smile to the young one and left the room…

Kris chewed his lips sulking by himself….he got away again....

“ Mr.SuWon… so you are my rival?...” …smirked to no one… jumped down from the bed… well.. I didn’t see he lock the drawer… with the thought, the long legs brought him to the table, and the curiosity encouraged him to open the drawer…

“ if we need to compete, at least I need to remember your face clearer..” …picked up all four photos out…

“ alright Mr. Handsome… If you are in Korea, I think I got all advantage…” .. talked to himself in a good mood, observed each photo carefully… this guy looks extremely like Sehun… just that his eyes look warm and softer while Sehun’s eyes are sharper and always have angry look in it…

“ I don’t think you are more handsome than me... seriously…” ….self complimented… (shameless Duizhang - -“)… while he was enjoying his Narcissus syndrome, the last photo called him back from every thought…

“ What is this….” …the words were so light … like it accidentally slipped from his lips…. The thick blonde brows frowned in disbelief..  handsome boy took a gulp down his throat, felt all guilty that he was so rude peeking at other people stuffs. The big hands furiously put the photos back in place…

“ Why so hurry, when you already saw it…” …the eldest parked his step at the door way, smirked at Kris...

...

..

TBC....

 

 

 

 

 

Fly kiss from Xiumin  ^^,