CHAPTER 12 : Joined the Field

I'm all about you, Xiumin

Actually wanted to make it completely KrisMin in this chapter, but saw the photo Lay blew on Xiumin's nape...

that killed my plot - -"...

Warning : Grammar Errors and all kinds of typos... T^T...

@Teeheehaha-ara Cute evil Lay, hope you love him in this chapter

@morinomnom YiXing surely wants Minseok-hyung to himself ^ ^,

@futsuji Luhan always has his hope up for this love, don't worry :))

@panthas898 the story will continue for a long while, i didn't decide the final couple yet, lol ^ ^, all of them look good together :))

@Jen_Jen Hyun Kyun is way too busy for a relationship, lol ^ ^,

@BabyYoo as a friend, Luhan is precious for Baozi :))

@bambino ^ ^, Luhan..<3

@smiley44 Lay is climbing up my bias list recently, lol ^ ^,

@starkey he was just half beat sloer than Kris and Luhan, pls forgive him,lol :))

@GugGig0307 He will end up with someone here, i promised ^ ^, btw, thank you for your photo, i liked it!!

@Arisuu  I ship XiuHan from the start, but XiuRis, XiuTao, XiuLay, XiuChen ruined my list - -". Thank you so much for reading my fic, i'm happy!!!! ^o^/"

@baboracoon don't worry honey  ^^,

@froyolovers answer for Lay is coming :))

@KristineeVee kinda complicated, right - -" I like XiuRis too!!

@CHENDANCINGMACHINE yes, yes.. something happened :))

@helloimrayn Thank you so much for reading my fic, it's getting more serious recently but will loosen up soon ^ ^,

@dibsfortwo I give some LayMin here, enjoy!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 12 : LayMin - Joined the Field

 

 

….

..

Small boy smiled bitterly to Luhan..

“ wash your face… you are ugly..” …tabbed on that shoulder. Luhan complied obediently, slowly walked to the bathroom.. the eldest sighed at the sight of Luhan, then left to his bedroom.

There’s the giant still deep in his sleep on Xiumin’s bed. Small boy walked closer, didn’t want to wake up sleeping person, slowly bended down, reached his arm over Kris’s body to grab on his cell phone.

“ …what??....” …big boy on the bed whimpered out, their faces were like an inch away when Xiumin looked back on him.

“ Oh.. you wake up?.. I just need my phone..” ..told what he was doing, tried to retreat back to stand straight.. but he couldn’t seem to do so, struggling in stooping position … Kris chuckled at small boy funny movement..

“ Minseok-ah… your arm is just a lil bit short.. huh..” … said that, pulled his small friend flopping down on his chest, dragged the whole body back on the bed, felt his chest against the soft back.. tightened his embrace, having Xiumin fully in his arms…

‘ ..YiFan!!… you.. really.. let me go already…” slapped that strong arm onec….too tired to struggle…

“  why.. we don’t have schedule today..  house lady comes today too.. no one needs to wake up early..” …nuzzled his sharp nose on the eldest’s shoulder… small boy sighed.. didn’t feel like arguing or playing now.. kept his mouth shut then got back to his thought.. how to make Luhan give up??…

“ Minseok-ah..” whispered the name out, called Xiumin back from thinking…

“ um.. what?..” ..asked back softly, leaned comfortably on that strong chest… couldn’t help but wonder.. why it feels natural to be hugged or touched from other members… but Luhan.. it feels uneasy… goose bumps..  and all those bad feeling…but actually  it was just after the confession incident…

“ Next 2 weeks, we will have a fan sign event at Yeongdeugpo.. you can sneak home.. are you happy?..” … asked sweetly…

“ sure thing… I miss Mom and Dad…” …answered what he thought, then recognized… Kris’s family is not in China nor Korean, it’s hard for him to meet with them… remembered the showcase day.. Kris kept watching the video sent from his mom.. again and again all night by himself in the dark… he was crying the whole time… Kris may seem tough from his character and stuffs… but he has such a delicate mind… like a little boy… he plays prank or teases the person he likes, he ignores the people he dislikes… sometime makes loud noise to gain attention, or plays hardly to confirm that the other party is kind enough to forgive him everything… just to check up his own place… Kris is a cute kid… indeed…

“ you can come to my house if you want…” said kindly, raised his hand put over Kris’s arms in console manner… the big boy could sense concerning in the eldest’s voice…

“ I do.. I want to… thank you Minseok-ah..” … put another hand on Xiumin’s… felt like heaven… so happy he couldn’t control the feel… pressed a light kiss on small boy’s soft hair…

“ now just wake up, ok?... morning air is really good.. you should try once..” encourage Duizhang… patted softly on that big hand. Big boy groaned lazily, loosened his arms, let the eldest sit up…

“ But it’s raining… just back to sleep.. ok??....” …excused this and that…

“ it stopped already..” …said with warm smile… big boy smiled back sweetly

“ pull me then..” ..lifted an arm in front of the eldest… Xiumin let out a small laugher then stood on the floor, reached out two hands to pull his friend up.. tall figure finally stood straight on the floor.

“ don’t say I need to get up early for the next two days…” …pretended he didn’t like it… the eldest narrowed his eye to the comment….

“ if you don’t want to, just back to sleep then..” …stepped away with his words… Kris widened his eyes, snatched small boy’s hand…

“ ..yah!!... Minseok, can’t you try harder to pursue me, just a bit more and I will obediently comply.. tsk!!..” said annoying.. locked his fingers with Xiumin’s, then dragged small boy out of the room instead.. two friends walked to the balcony, the weather after rain stop was really nice… cool breeze made the two felt more refreshing…

“ it’s good.. ain’t it…” .. cute baby face asked smiley.. Kris looked at him, appreciated this smile more than the atmosphere…

“ Um….very good…” …because I’m with you….

“ you should wake up early sometime…” … suggested what he thought…

“ I still have two days for the ‘sometime’ you mentioned…” …said happily, really don’t mind if that ‘sometime’ thing will extend longer than two days… they enjoyed the morning view quietly for a while.  Xiumin seemed to be deep in his thought for the whole time. Kris frequently looked at him but small boy didn’t notice … Luhan was full in his mind.. his head... like a big puzzle he has to work it out, and the period to solve is just 30 days…

“ What’s wrong, you are too quiet..” ..finally asked when Xiumin didn’t pay attention to him at all…

“ you dragged me out here, but you barely talked to me..” tried to pout cutely, but Xiumin didn’t look at him single bit…. Duizhang, actually … you dragged him… the eldest shook his head slowly…

“ it’s not something regular people will understand…” …he meant it, gay matter is a big deal for him.. Kris lifted an eyebrow

“ what kind of special people will understand you then?? Superman? Spiderman? Or Batman?..” made it as a joke, tried to loosen up the mood…

“ nahh… tell me already. I’m a lot better than those heroes.. you know it..” …playfully acted all cool.. Xiumin laughed at him, sighed a long breath, decided to ask that something disturbing his mind…

 “ well then…. Um… how do you think.. about a man.. loves a man…” …the question was right to the point… Kris froze for a moment… did he understand my confession??....

“ disgusting.. huh??...” … small boy continued… Kris felt cold sweat all over his back…

“ who.. who do you mean by that..??..” …stuttered with his heart dropped… Xiumin looked tall boy in the eyes… that made Kris’s heart beat even harder….

“ no specific person, I’m just wondering…” …then lowered his gaze, looked further at the front view… Kris sighed all the air from his lung… seemed like he didn’t know yet…

“ oh.. so that’s how it is…” .. raised an arm wiped sweat from his forehead…. The eldest turned to him again.. big boy almost jump …

“ why you sweated a lot?? …well, you didn’t answer yet..” … requested for what he asked… Kris blinked his eyes a few times, recalled the question…

“ ah.. yeah.. well… um.. I don’t think it’s disgusting or against it.. really…” …finally got back on his feet… Xiumin nodded understanding…

“ um.. probably..” ….went back to his thought…

“ why asked about this all of a sudden?” …the leader couldn’t keep his curiosity…

“ … nothing…” ….and that will be the answer for all the next questions… if this eldest said it once… then no more to discuss… Kris inhaled a deep breath… didn’t know who or which situation made his friend wondering about this stuff.. but at least, he should take this chance to convince his friend on this kind of relationship…

“ Why you think regular people don’t understand.. it’s pretty normal nowadays… girl loves girl.. guy loves guy…. If you love.. then it’s love… no matter who you love.. the feeling won’t change… no need to calculate much about it… world needs loves Minseok-ah…” … patted on Xiumin’s shoulder… small boy rested his elbows on the baluster, closed his eyes in frustrated…

“ you acted like you were the one in the relationship…” tall boy commented further… Xiumin looked back at him hesitating.. would it be ok if I tell Kris… but well, he is our friend… he may can help solving between me and Luhan..

“ …kind of, I was confessed…by a man…” ….spoke bluntly… but another boy felt like he was slapped with cold water… the story pierced through his heart… who the hell?? Minseok barely met anyone after debut.. staffs??.. back up dancers??... his friends??... manager hyungs??...

“ …” ….the shock ate his mouth… he couldn’t find anything to say… felt numb entire his body… Xiumin sighed again… see?.. he almost faint…I shouldn’t tell him.. Luhan will be in weird position…

“ it’s creepy.. right?..” …lifted his shoulder up to stand straight…. Kris still couldn’t catch a word from small boy… his brain stopped function already…

“ don’t be so shock, YiFan-ah… I’m not gay, you don’t need to worry…” …confirmed his stand point..

Someone already confessed… can’t wait till we get back to Korea… should I say it now??...

“ Minseok… I…” ..tried to speak out, but his lips couldn’t pronounce it… Xiumin smiled bitterly to him…

“ you don’t need to say it… your face told everything…” ..looked at Kris’s epic face again then laughed….patted tall boy’s back, turned around to leave…

“ no!!.. Minseok-ah!!... it’s not what you think.. I don’t dislike it… I don’t even care if you are gay… but please… don’t love him yet!!…” …his loud voice made Xiumin parked his step and looked back in curious…

“ don’t love that person yet!!… ok?...” repeated it again louder… please Minseok, don’t give your heart to anyone… till you hear me confess…

“ …why?..” the eldest asked… Kris’s words sounded strange…  he didn’t forbid… but sounded more like to delay it instead…

“ don’t ask.. but please keep your heart with you… keep it safely… it’s not time to decide or love someone yet…” …he couldn’t give a reason to it too… but just another 2 weeks…  Xiumin nodded

“ don’t worry YiFan… it won’t affect work…” … then made his way back inside… Kris is a serious type when it comes to work, he probably worries the relationship will ruin the whole group’s popularity…

Kris let his sight after Xiumin till the boy disappeared down the stairs…

“ it’s not about work.. Minseok-ah… it’s about me… I won’t be able to endure it.. if you love someone else.. just wait a bit more.. till we get back to Korea… I will tell you…” …. Promised out to himself…

….

..

“ …oh… so he recognized his rival now…. YiFan-ge has 2 weeks, Luhan-ge has a month ….” Stalker unicorn sat on the floor facing the room door, murmured to himself boringly…

“ it’s complicated now Luhan-ge… I don’t think you will win… really…” …analyzed the situation… heard heavy steps walked passed his room… should be YiFan-ge….

“ well.. I’m hungry too… let check on them.. how the three react to each other…” ….stood up, stretched lazily… then left his room to join the boys downstairs…

..

Xiumin slowly walked down stairway with his heavy heart, he didn’t know how to deal with this situation… Luhan won’t give up that easy…

“ Minseok…” …familiar voice called him from the dinning table, short boy lifted his gaze to the person… then sent out his half-hearted smile..

“ oh.. Luhan…” …looked at beautiful smile on skinny boy’s face, even the eyes still red and puffy... but he could sense happiness in it…

Luhan moved the chair besides him for Xiumin, this morning they have plain porridge, grilled fish and fried marinated pork, the foods were already prepared on the dinning table... Luhan sat smiley, patting on the chair next to him for his beloved friend..  liked the scene returned to its usual… after went wrong for a day….

“ thanks…” …nodded to Luhan then sat down… pretty boy provided spoon for him, put it in his hand…. Luhan always does this in breakfast.. lunch.. and dinner for his Baozi.. since before he confessed…

Small boy looked at his friend, lowered the glance to the spoon in his hand…. It was just one day… but see… how much I missed all these things… we need to be friends forever Lahan-ah… that way we can take care of each other like this…

“ you eat too…” said warmly.. Luhan smiled even wider…. Grabbed his spoon, started eating cutely.. his eyes never left Xiumin’s face… didn’t seem to care if the food went through his nose or mouth…

“ stop staring at me already Luhan… foods are all over your face now…” … told what he saw… Luhan ate dirty like 3 years old kid… the eldest snatched a napkin and wiped all the foods off for him… yes.. and this is another regular thing in their life…

The moment was disturbed by the deep low voice, followed by the tall figure walked to the table, then stopped behind his small friend..

“ what do we have…” …put his hands on Xiumin’s shoulders, peaked on the table.. then sat down on another side of the person…

“ porridge and side dishes…” .. the eldest told, show his chopstick with a piece of fried pork on it… Kris smiled, grabbed on the soft hand, shoved the pork in his mouth…

“ delicious…” ..said with his handsome smile… Luhan looked at the two, smile disappeared from his face…

“ Baozi.. eat this…” used his chopstick pick a piece of fish, bring it to Xiumin’s lips… the eldest narrowed his eyes at Luhan.. what is it this time… but slowly opened his mouth for the food.. Kris chewed his lower lips at the action.. then notice Luhan’s hoarse voice and malformed face…

“ Are you sick?? What’s wrong with your face??...” …. The bruise didn’t leave his face yet, and now his eyes made him looked kinda worse… Xiumin jumped by the comment, glared at Kris then turned to Luhan… skinny boy cleared his throat…

“ It was raining, I’m allergic to weather.. you know it.. my nose was running, the tears came out and I got sore throat…” explained with acceptable reasons.. Kris nodded understanding…

“ have medicine with you?? You look really sick, need to see doctor??..” .. leader is a leader no matter what… Xiumin looked at Luhan… agreed to Kris’s comments… Luhan looks terrible, his voice too…

“ I’m ok…” …tried to cut off the conversation, but Xiumin didn’t see so.. put his soft palm on Luhan’s temple, another hand touched the crook of his neck… the boy surprised at that sudden action, happy to the max when Xiumin concerned about him… felt his tears almost  show up again…

“ you’ve got fever… eat quickly, take medicine then get some rest.. ok?” …took care of everyone as a big brother… Luhan swallowed the lump of tear, nodded rapidly before got back to his food… Kris stared at the two in annoying…

“ Oh.. YiXing… you are late today, Kris got up already.. see?....” Xiumin teased his lil brother… Lay smiled to him, checked all people in there… nothing happen yet?....

“ yeah hyung.. what do we have..” …walked to the three brothers… Kris gestured his fingers to the kitchen…

“ We have side dishes here, go get a bowl of porridge.. well, get one for me too..” …took a chance ordering the youngest here around… Lay snorted, but still obediently served Kris and himself a bowl. New comer looked at Luhan’s appearance then shook his head…

“ I heard you coughed badly last night, are you ok?” …asked concerning… Luhan nodded to him after hurriedly finished his own food…

“ feel a lot better…” …..put down the spoon, turned to smile at Xiumin. Lay observed their interaction… so they made up?....

“ Duizhang.. you were loud just now.. at the balcony.. who was with you?...” …played dumb…continued eating his food… Kris dropped his spoon, stared at the younger…

“ I heard you said ‘don’t love that person yet’… what was that supposed to mean?…” …innocently poured the questions… while three men there fell silence almost immediately..  Kris and Xiumin looked at each other and Luhan looked at the eldest…. No one says a thing for minutes…. Finally Kris opened his mouth… with his eyes locked with the eldest’s

“ I was… talking to..” …paused for seconds..

“ to my friend.. on the phone… he needed to answer to a confession, so he asked me for advice…” …then sighed to himself seeing Lay nodded in understanding… Xiumin also sighed a long breath.. only Luhan who still frowned doubtfully…

“ oh… is that so.. well I heard you said in Korean, I was thinking you talked to Minseok hyung or Chen…. But well, only a person awake…” …gave out a cute smile… turned to talk to XIumin…

“ I thought, you were about to date a girl… I was really shock, hyung… you are too precious to be given to someone… I disapprove…” …said smiley, don’t care all three pairs of eyes staring at him nervously… Xiumin gulped down a lump in his throat, felt so uneasy with Lay’s words….

“ oh… don’t worry… no such thing…” …said uncomfortably… stood up, brought his bowl out to the kitchen.. followed by Luhan… small boy started washing the bowl with his complicated mind…  does YiXing know all things… he said like he knows everything… even he heard all conversation… he wouldn’t know about Luhan’s confession… we didn’t say Luhan’s name at all.. thought crazily, left the water running even the bowl was already clean…

“ you were with Kris??...” …hoarse voice whispered beside his ear… the eldest jumped in surprise, turned back and met Luhan stood right behind him… skinny boy reached his hand to turn off the faucet.

“ Luhan…” …pushed slightly on pretty boy’s chest to make more space.. Luhan watched the his friend’s reaction then stepped back off…

“ sorry..” …apologized, knowing his friend felt uncomfortable….

“ were you with him? Did he tell you to deny??” …asked what he suspected… But before Xiumin could answer….

“ I was talking on phone, he was not with me… why? …” …the low voice said sternly… Luhan turned to look at him… Kris was at the kitchen door way…

“ nothing… just wonder.. if you forbid him to love too.. as a leader..” …can’t help to be sarcastic… tall boy shrugged…

“ If I can.. I will surely forbid him to love no one.. as YiXing says… he is too precious…” … he talked to Luhan, but his eyes were at Xiumin all the time… Luhan grinded his teeth at Kris’s comment…  small boy exhaled a long breath… what’s wrong with them so early in the morning…

“ you guys just stop already… YiFan, wash your bowl and Luhan’s too.. he needs to take medicine and get rest…” …order the two youngers… Luhan nodded, left his bowl in the sink, then walked out… Kris pouted annoyingly but obediently washed the bowls as being told.. the eldest patted Kris’s shoulder a few time before leaving…

“ Minseok-ah…” ….

Xiumin parked his step, wait to hear what Kris will say…

“ Luhan also knows this matter??...” …confirmed his thought…

“ pretty much knows and understands…” … small boy said just that and left the kitchen…

“ so you chose to tell him before coming to me…” ….turned to be the matter of biasing now….

“ YiXing, you have a plan today?..” .. the eldest asked the younger who just finished his food… Luhan and Kris already left the dinning room for their business, the two youngest didn’t appear yet..

“ no hyung, why? You need me accompany somewhere?..” asked back happily… XIumin laughed at his reaction, ruffled the boy’s hair lovingly…

“ no boy, I need you to accompany Luhan.. he needs to see the doctor…” …sat down besides Lay

“ Kyunnie hyung can take him..” ..threw the matter to the busiest man in the whole universe…

“ hyung is busy… can you just help him out?...” ….tried to convince…

“ then why me? YiFan-ge or someone else can take him..” …

“ YiFan is busy too, two boys still asleep… even they are awake.. I don’t think Luhan will go with them, I have skype date with my mom… and the most important, he feels the most comfortable with you…” …smiled sweetly… Lay looked at the cute hyung, then nodded in surrender…

“ alright, if you said so… but you need to pay the price for this…” … the big hyung tilted his head…

“ how..” …widen his eyes…  Lay smiled back innocently…

“ a kiss..” …pointed the finger at his lips.. Xiumin snorted….

“ next life..” ..said then stood up… the younger quickly grabbed that soft wrist to sit back down…

“ no.. pay me now…” …didn’t wait till the eldest realize situation, wrapped an arm around the hyung, another hand grabbed small boy’s nape, pulled soft body close to him, then pressed a kiss on that petal lips.

“ Yah!!!...” …the big hyung darted back, jumped away from the younger who still sat and laughed happily…

“ what the hell!!!..” wiped his mouth frantically… the eyes widened in shock… Lay stood up, stretched lazily…

“ alright… I’ll take him to clinic.. do you need anything on the way home?.. I’ll stop and buy for you..” ..talked in a good mood, ignored the hyung’s frustrated expression… then turned to look at the two youngest walking down stair way… Tao rushed to his beloved hyung, started clinging as usual…

“ hyung.. I didn’t sleep well last night… can I come back to our room today??...” …with his words, spread his arms out to hold the small hyung.. but the eldest  scooted away, the hand still wiping his mouth non-stop.. Tao lifted an eyebrow at the hyung…

“ what’s wrong hyung? You ate something smelly??... never mind hyung, I don’t care…” …walked further, he yearned for this soft body so freaking much…  but small hyung still walked away…

Lay stood there amusing with himself… this hyung is really cute… Chen glared at Lay, then turned to Xiumin..

“ What’s with you guys…” … walked to Lay… the unicorn smiled to Chen, nodded to Xiumin direction…

“ well… I was just ki...”.. about to tell, but the eldest flew to him, covered that evil mouth just in time..

“ you two.. just have breakfast already.. I have to talk to YiXing..” … with the words, dragged unicorn boy with him up stair…

The two youngest stood there in puzzle…

The eldest pulled Lay out to the balcony, pushed the younger to sit down properly… Lay just sat cutely, sent innocent smile to the hyung, while Xiumin got all frustrated.

“ YiXing… what the hell you just did???..” ranted to the younger, but still tried to keep his voice down… Lay tilted his head, blinked his eyes rapidly…

“ Hyung… you didn’t know?? … what so upset… I just kissed you...” said like it’s really nothing… Xiumin gaped at what he heard… the anger got the best of him…

“ Oh my god!! YiXing!! I’m so sick with male kissing me.. stop this weird thing already!!…” …almost scream… the words hit hardly on unicorn’s mind, smile faded from the boy, his eyes changed… I thought just me and Luhan-ge have kissed you, was there anyone else too?? Kris-ge??.... the younger stood up, faced the hyung directly…

“ who else kissed you…” …asked in serious tone… the eldest realized the change in his voice… also realized what himself just slipped out..

“..no … I mean.. just you.. a man.. kissing me…” …stuttered.. when the younger walked closer…

“ who??..” stated the same old question… made the big hyung speechless..

“ even I said it’s just your lips meet an object, it doesn’t mean you can play around and kiss whoever… if you want to kiss, then do it with me..” …his voice was strong his gaze was stern too… Xiumin still in shock at the younger’s action.. Lay is always so soft, polite and gentle… the kind one… but he looks whole lot different now… Lay noticed the surprised hyung…

“ just saying… cause I don’t mind kissing a man… I’m ok kissing you…” …raised a hand touching that soft lips…leaned closer to the cute face….

“ but I do mind a lot…” short boy said, pushed the hand away…

“ don’t do it again YiXing… I don’t like it…” …said irritated, then walked back in the house… Lay looked after the big brother… did I go too far??...

“ but I like it hyung… can’t seem to stop anytime soon…” ….murmured out, but loud enough for Xiumin to hear…

“ Shut up.. and prepare to take Luhan out…I’ll think as it never happened…” …left the younger, heading to his bedroom…

Lay stood their, sighed to himself….

“ what I’ve done?… I planned that I will just watch them…” ….scratched his head…

“ so there will be three of us in this battle field??... ridiculous…” ….sat down, felt his heart sank low… I never want to join this match…I knew I’ll never win… just wanted to watch from the sideline, wanted to keep Minseok-hyung safe from everyone…. Well, this time… clock blocker is a must.. If I can’t have him.. it means... no one can…

 

..

To be continued....