Chapter 16 : You are my inspiration…

I'm all about you, Xiumin

Actually I expected this chapter to release on 21-12-2012  :))

But well, just in case the world ends, LOL 

This chapter is like the pre-debut Xiumin's life... :)) enjoy!!

 

WARNING : GRAMMAR ERROR AND ALL KINDS OF TYPOS 

(i really had no time to prove the spelling - -")

@cminka hope to see some XiuHun in the future :))

@MissMun promise XiuHan in next chapter ^ ^,

@diozon sorry for the delay update - -", i'm forever busy,LOL. btw, thank you so much for reading my fic :->

@BabyYoo All about Suwon here :))

@Teeheehaha-ara i provided it here ^ ^,

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 16 : You are my inspiration…

…..

Small figure leaned firmly on his younger brother’s chest…. It’s lame crying in front of the young one like this..

but it’s warm in this hug…. Just once… let me be the weak Kim Minseok just once….

Two boys stood there for quite a while… till the eldest calmed down and broke the hug… when he lifted his head, the younger still kept his eyes closed…

“ sorry for crying…” … the sound went on his nose… so that Lay slowly opened his eyes… touched his finger on the soft lips, then used the towel wiped the blood out gently…

“ when did you ever cry?.. tell me if it happens in the future… I wanna see…” said with warm smile and winked at the eldest… Xiumin looked at him and let out his smile too…

….

..

Big boy sat properly in front of the computer, having his ears and his eyes wide open to the story he was about to hear…

“ Suwon family was our neighbor, his mom divorced his dad when he was just one year old and remarried with American man when Suwon was 2. They moved there, that time Minseok was just born so he didn’t know Suwon yet. Then Suwon and his mom moved back from the state to Guri when he was 7, Suwon were not good at Korean language that time, but he got along so well with Minseok.. It was so funny seeing Minseok tried to talk to Suwon and Suwon didn’t understand him but acted like he did… his house was right next to ours. Minseok’s bedroom window faces Suwon’s bedroom window.. they talked and played all night, sometime they climbed to each other… that was really cute…” ..the lady said smiling.. Kris just nodded to the story… umm.. Suwon wasn’t good at Korean??.. may be, that’s why he got so used to live with people speak foreign language..

“ Suwon is a brilliant boy, he is good at everything.. study, sport, music and has a great sense of humor. Minseok love him and respect him like his real brother. People always asked if they are siblings, since they were always together……” sounded like the memories are full of happiness… Kris also smiled to the cute old days…

“ Do you know? Minseok has claustrophobia..” …her smile looked softer at the point… the young one nodded to her in acceptance…

“ When our Minseok was young, he was really small and chubby, the kids in our neighbor ganged up and bullied him. And there was always Suwon helping Minseok, never leave his side” …

“ Yeah.. Oemo-nim…” …replied from time to time….

“ But that one day Suwon went to cram school, the kids locked Minseok in a big suitcase, some kids kicked the suitcase and some threw stone to it… Suwon came back and saw the incident, he tried to help, but the kids were numerous and the suitcase was dead locked, Suwon didn’t fight them back but tried to protect the bag and he got hit badly by the stone bleeding nasty, still he was struggling dragging the suitcase to adult for help..” ….she looked painful while telling the scene.. Kris also frowned at what he just heard… damn kids, I swear I’ll kill you guys.. even now!!....

“ When we found them and able to break through the bag, Minseok was already passed out, he stopped breathing… that was scary…” …her eyes got watering but the tears didn’t come out… she snapped once then continued..

“ he stayed in the hospital, didn’t wake up like 2 days… and when he woke up again we found that he couldn’t go on elevator or stay in dark place… he went to bed with the light on, Suwon stayed up with him sometimes, wait till Minseok fell asleep then he climbed back to his room..” …she smiled bitterly…while the young one pressed his lips into straight line, trying to control his surge feeling…

 “ after that Minseok started Taekwondo… Suwon brought him to dojo, he let Minseok learn all the martial arts he knew, so that Minseok wouldn’t be bullied anymore.. they learned together and grew up together… as I said, Suwon is Minseok’s whole world…” …she paused, looking at Kris…

“ Don’t be so upset… Minseok is fine now, he got a lot better after he practiced hard and spent all his time with Suwon, being able to protect himself.. Minseok loves to sing and Suwon can play all kinds of music instruments… Suwon provided him all needed things in his life… study, sport, music and love…” ….and both of them quiet down, no one say anything for couple minutes…

“ I’m sorry to ask more… but how did he die?..” ….

..

“ so you said, he is you savior, brother, teacher and best friend at the same time…. Really… I can’t tell how jealous I am now.. lol..” …tilted his head looking at the eldest who sat calmly beside him… he felt relief Xiumin stopped crying a short while after, seemed like he never take long to cry in his life. He just bursted, sobbed and snapped within 3 minutes…

“ why jealous… he is pitiful, he deserved better life without a hindrance like me..” …still blamed himself non stop… Lay sighed again…

“ hyung.. how could I make you believe.. you never be hindrance to anyone.. but if you want to.. be mine, ok?.. I’ll be so pleased having you stick with me all my life.. deal??..” ..it sounded like joking.. but he meant it… Xiumin snorted…

“ no deal.. I promised myself not to rely on others… I won’t be able to handle it, if I am left behind again.. I’m good by myself, I have Suwon with me… it’s been five years and I got used to be like this...” ….confirmed his stand point … Lay took a glance at the eldest … recall all the situations since the first day they met… that’s right… Minseok hyung never really get close to no one, he is friendly but that is that.. he is not attached to anyone. But he mostly devotes to the person who give out the similar vibe as Suwon.. like Kyungsoo or Suho who give out a warm feeling and some other sunbaes… like Henry, who has a great music skill and always funny

“ well.. don’t know  can I ask this, if you are uncomfortable.. just don’t answer, ok? … but how did he die?..” …the young one had to hold his breath for the answer, wondered if Xiumin will tell..

“ car accident.. on the way home..” …the last word vanished in his throat… Lay was also shocked, but he tried hard to keep calm, put a hand on Xiumin’s and patted it from time to time to comfort the elder…

“ it’s ok, you can stop now… it’s ok…” he kept telling the eldest.. but the hyung just shrugged looking at the younger…

“ it’s ok… I accepted the fact that he is dead long time ago… I’m fine telling everything…” ….lifted his brow at the younger like asking if he still want to hear… Lay chewed his lower lip then nodded…

“ it was car accident ..Suwon and me, we have our birthday in the same month, mine is 26th and Suwon is 30th… I wanted to meet him, wanted to celebrate with him like every year, but he was busy with university activity at that time. My family and his mom threw a party for me and him at his house. They thought he would rush back by subway as usual but he borrowed a car from his friend and drove back… and there he didn’t have a chance to celebrate his birthday… because of a stupid me…” with his last word, he looked at Lay… even he didn’t not cry.. but his inside was surely soaked in tears and sorrow…

“ and you say… I’m not the hindrance??...” …the question made the young one speechless..  unicorn boy sighed… then smiled softly…

“ it’s not like you wanted it to happen… stop blaming yourself already… He left because his time was over… He will be sad seeing you like this.. even I don’t know him… but I know he loves you more than anything, he surely wants you to be happy… cheer up hyung, he is watching you…” …touched his finger on the cute nose in teasing manner… the eldest scrunched his nose at him, then turned to other direction..

“ how could you still say nice words to me when you already heard all that..” ..muttered to the young one, pouted cutely by himself…  so the younger let out small laughter at the hyung’s action…

“ Zhang YiXing… thank you…” …  lowered his gaze looking at the floor, squeezed young boy’s hand as he said it…. Lay looked at his adorable hyung, squeezed the soft hand back in respond…

“ I told you.. if you want to thank me… you need to kiss me..” teased the eldest happily, puckered his lips like waiting… the eldest didn’t get mad this time.. he laughed at the younger, raised a hand touched his lips, then pressed it slightly on the younger’s lips…  made the boy’s jaw dropped in surprise.. he expected Xiumin will throw a fist at his request but the eldest  played back in a good mood instead…

“ I did already..” the elder told jokingly, still giggled like a little kid at Lay’s expression.. while another boy there tried hardest to calm his heart, which is beating crazily… this beautiful smile that caught me off guard… I wish I could make you smile like this to me till forever...

….

[*** description : Sangju – Mourner, First son of the deceased assumes the role of sangju, basically means to the master of ceremonies]

“ A truck ran the light and crashed with his car, when we received a call about the accident from a neighbor, we rushed out to see if the victim was really Suwon. At that time we didn’t tell Minseok yet, we told him when we got to the hospital, the doctor confirmed his dead. It was bewildered since Minseok didn’t cry when we told him, he just kept quiet. Minseok volunteered himself to be Sangju***(see explaination) for the funeral, since Suwon didn’t have his dad with him nor any real sibling. During the funeral Minseok didn’t say a word, he just kept quiet and doing everything he was told. But on the third day of funeral, when we already buried Suwon’s body and got back home, he started crying his heart out, holding on to the photo and said sorry repeatedly like million times…” … the lady told calmly… Kris kept his gaze low, the story hit his feeling real hard.. he picked another photo up…

“ it should be this one, when he was crying…” young boy showed photo to the camera… and the lady nodded…

“ yes… Minseok’s dad took this photo…” ..

“ ..his hand.. what’s wrong, it looked like he was injured…” …pointed in the photo… the lady smiled bitterly…

“ yes… He bandaged his hand since the first day, but we didn’t know what’s wrong till the funeral ended… we’re not sure what did he do, but his hand’s bone was fractured..” ….the told made Kris gaped in shocked

“ Minseok has high tolerance indeed, how could he endure the pain, coz we noticed it when it’s already swollen and he got high fever.. we took him to hospital, there we knew his injury..” ….Kris looked at her, he felt hurt in her place.. a mom who couldn’t do anything for her son..

“ how did he get injured…” …he whispered the question out, actually at this point he didn’t need to know anymore.. but it was Minseok, he can’t overlook it…

“ Can I say that we don’t know… even now, he didn't say anything, didn't answer to any question. After Suwon left, Minseok became so quiet, he quit Taekwondo club and rarely went to soccer field… all he did was locking himself in his room, but we always heard soft ballad song through the closed door… It was like that for months…” …she started smiling again… Kris smiled back at her…

“ I can’t tell he suffered so much like that… for us, he is a strong hyung, all rounded and cheerful…” ….gave out a sad smile….

“ you don’t need to worry, our Minseok is fine now… all thanks to a boy he met at SMent…” ….she smiled even wider…. Kris lifted his brow doubtfully..

“ do you mean Sehun??...” … refer to another boy in Korea….

..

“ are they that much alike??...” unicorn boy continued his question… the eldest nodded…

“ yes… I remembered the moment I first saw him so well, it was a day in summer, at a café in Apgujung, he was with Jongin at that time. I went to see my friends to discuss about university, on the way back to subway I saw him through the glass, I was really shock…” …smiled as he said it…

“ I stood there looking at him like 10 minutes and they came out… so that, I gave up the subway but walked after them instead… and there, they entered SM building…” …he let out a cute laughter…

“ that’s weird… are you stalker??..” asked jokingly.. and the eldest nodded in funny way…

“ yes.. I thought I really was stalker, since I went to SM building again in the next day, sat at the bus stop to see him walked pass me.. it went on like that for week..” …told as if it’s nothing…

“ hyung.. that’s creep..” …teased the hyung, pretended to be scared… Xiumin laughed at him, punched slightly on the younger’s shoulder…

“ it’s getting creeper from now on.. after a week, they announced SM Everysing… then I submitted application at the first day…” …at this point… he looked so happy…

“ I went home and told mom about the boy, I didn’t know his name.. but only way I can see him again is to get into SM building… I don’t really interest in the area of entertainment… but that time I was really determined...  I went to Suwon’s bedroom, I wanted to tell him I’ll sing again.. and it was like he knew… I found a music sheet under his pillow… Emerald Castle – Step.. also I found a demo CD sang by him …” …said smiling.. continued the story…

“ I didn’t choose this song at the first round, till I made it to the final stage.. I sang this song, and I got the second place, while the first place was Cho Jinho (Jino)..” ……he smirked to the younger…

 Lay looked at him in amaze…

“ it’s really creep…” muttered out….Xiumin laughed at the comment…

“ actually I didn’t like the song much.. I don’t really like the lyric..lol. but hyung liked it. He always played guitar with this song… he said that he didn’t like the lyrics either, but the cords are cool..” … … he looked so happy whenever he talks about his hyung… Lay looked at him with a warm gaze, he could see the love through the eldest’s expression…

“I was upset .. I didn’t make it the first place, thought that I would never have a chance to meet Suwon’s doppelganger … but then company called me and Jinho to sign the training contract..” …he really lost in his past.. with the nostalgic smile…

“ When I walked out the room.. I saw Sehun and Jongin… they didn’t show at my last stage.. but there I saw him walking to the basement, they looked at me and then.. Sehun smiled… the smile that looked exactly like Suwon.. I almost cried.. I never thought I could see that smile again…” .. he told the story in excite.. and Lay smiled along with him…

“ did you run to hug him??...” ..never ending troll from the younger… Xiumin shook his head….

“ No… I just set my mind that I have to work hard, to catch up with him, to talk to him… to take care of him… give him whatever he wants…” …the voice was really serious… that made the young one felt uneasy at it…

“ hyung… Sehun is not Suwon.. you don’t need to give your all for him…” …his voice became serious too… Xiumin shook his head again…

“ I know he is not Suwon… but when I got to know him… he is a really cute dongsaeng, the way he talk, the way he walk, the way he eat or smile.. especially when he called me ‘hyung’… my heart fluttered.. I think of Suwon, he must felt the same way when I cling to him.. it’s the feeling of having a younger brother.. I really love him…” …his sincere tone got Lay even more worried… he will never get over Suwon matter if he behaves like this..

“ hyung… Suwon hyung is dead…” he repeated the fact.. caused Xiumin to look back at him… the eldest bit his lower lip at the offend…

“ but Sehun is alive… I want to take care of him.. just like Suwon hyung used to take care of me…” ..his expression groomed down.. Lay sighed a long breath…

“ what can you do then… he didn’t attach to you no more… the hyung he needs is Luhan.. not you…” ..unicorn boy said frankly, observing the hyung’s action…
“ ….” …those words might really hurt him…

“ just live your own life… forget about returning the favors… I’m sure Suwon hyung doesn’t like you being like this…” ..patted the hyung’s shoulder slightly…

“ I don’t know… whenever I see Sehun… I feel like I see hyung… even he didn’t attach to me.. it’s fine.. when ever he need help.. I’ll be there to give him everything… It’s nice Luhan takes care of him so well, Luhan is a great hyung… I’m happy for that…” ..smile bitterly… he couldn’t get jealous or anything… as long as Sehun is happy… He will do everything…

“ you will find it troublesome later..” …the younger looked other direction, murmured out… he knows Luhan confessed to Xiumin… and the more he knows is… Sehun has a crush on Luhan… It’s pretty obvious, even they said they are Hyungjae… but everyone can tell that Sehun has a feeling to Luhan… while Luhan only has his eyes on Xiumin… and Xiumin has devoted all his heart to Sehun… can it be more complicated??..

….

“ he came back home and told us Sehun story everyday, he looked really happy talking about the boy. And we were so happy at that, seeing him smile again, practice Taekwondo again, go to soccer field again… it’s all thanks to the boy Sehun..” …the lady looked really happy.. Kris also felt somewhat better…

“ Thanks to Sehun then… I wish I could help, but if this is the case, it may be only Sehun could light up his mind…” ..said the blonde boy, kept his gaze low… I will never win over Sehun

“ I don’t think so… he stopped talking about Sehun when he is set into the M group, I heard pretty much about you and the boy Luhan…” …the told made the young boy’s heart raced…

“ really?!! He talked about me?..” big smile painted all over his face…

“ yes… he said you are a nice friend, reliable leader… if I said just this, you would still belittle yourself.. so I’m telling you.. Minseok never show Suwon’s photo to no one.. or start topic about Suwon… this is enough to tell, you are special and he loves you..” …smiled warmly to the boy.. Kris went speechless at the told… well, even he told me because I caught him with the photo.. but he’s willing to tell me..right??

“ thank you Oemo-nim…” he bowed to the screen …

“ what to thank me… I’m thanking you.. thanks for taking care of our Minseok… I’m happy he has such a good friend like you…” …she stated her thankful…

“ yeah Oemo-nim.. I will take care of him with all my might!!!..” said confidently to Xiumin’s mom… she nodded kindly…

“ alright then.. we talked way to long and our Minseok still steaming well in the bathroom…” she talked in a really good temper… just like her son…

“ yeah… he always take a long bath…” ..supported her opinion….

“ I need to go to bed now.. if he comes in, just tell him mom says hi…” …bid her good bye then waved to the boy…

“ yeah Oemo-nim, please have a good rest…” ..bowed again till his head hit the table, called a good laugh from the lady.. he covered his forehead shyly, till the screen appeared no one there…

“ oh.. this is how to be clumsy… Luhan must be hurt when he hit the door…” whined to himself, walked out from the table…

“ what the hell he’s doing in the bathroom??..” ..nagged the eldest when he didn’t see the latter coming in yet…

“ I’ll just check on him…” ..

….

“ thank you for hearing me out, Yixing…” patted the younger’s back…

“ no.. thank you for telling me… I’m happy to know you more..” …smiled sweetly showing his cute dimple… Xiumin sighed then stood up…

“ I don’t’ know… but it’s comfortable around you…” ..raised his hand check his completely dried hair..

“ we talked so long that my hair is like this..” grinned to the younger.. Lay stood up, walked closer the hyung… also raised his hand touching the soft hair…

“ stay still, something stuck here… I’ll blow it out.. close your eyes…” …told the hyung, small boy complied, closing his eyes… Lay chuckled at the sight…

“ just a little bit, it looks like the string from the towel tangled in your hair..” … leaned to the eldest till his lips touched the beautiful hair.. He blew slightly.. before pressed a soft kiss on that brown hair… even he did all that, but Xiumin didn’t seem to notice it at all…

“ is it ok now??..” small voice asked while keeping his eyes closed….

“ yeah… here.. the string..” show a white string to the hyung… Xiumin nodded..

“ ok.. thank you.. I’m going to bed now… good night XingXing…” ..said his cute goodnight message to the young one, turned away to leave..

“ hyung!...” …he suddenly recalled something… the eldest parked his step…

“ what?..” swayed his head asking cutely…

“ actually I have something to tell you… but… I’m afraid we will be awkward.. so I will just tell you.. that I love the flower…” …sounded like he said a super random thing… the big hyung rolled his eyes thinking… then smiled..

“ what’s awkward… I hope you can win her heart… good luck…” …told the young one as he thought Lay talked about his girl.. then walked into the house… Lay stood there with a string in his hand… He looked at it with a bitter smile…

“ you blessed me to win your heart??... what a dumb hyung.... your towel is blue...” …annoyingly pulled another string from his white tank top…

….

“ Oh.. YiFan.. where are you going?..” the big brother jumped at the giant when he just walked in and saw his friend stood right there at the door way…

“ what were you doing out there with YiXing?..” ..rather answered the question, he asked back… Xiumin pointed his thumb to the back..

“ Ah.. that… I heard guitar, so I sat with him for a while.. let’s go.. I thought you want to talk to me..” tapped on the strong arm… Kris nodded but still looked out to Lay..

“ You go in first, I need a quick talk with Yixing..” …he saw it.. he saw Lay kissed Xiumin’s hair… small hyung innocently nodded..

“ alright.. I might already sleep when you come back…” laughing at the big boy, who didn’t amuse at the joke at all.... he walked out to Lay…. Xiumin lifted his brow at the younger’s weird expression… is something up?… hope not… shook his head a little bit then entered Lay’s bedroom..

“ I should check if Luhan take his bedtime medicine…” … murmured while pushing the door open..

“ Minseok..” .. the person sat on his bed reading something.. the eldest walked to him, dragged a chair closer to the bed to sit properly…

“ it’s late.. why  don’t you sleep yet… did you take medicine?..” ..grabbed the medicine bag and read on their instruction…

“ I’m about to..” .. pretty boy mumbled out.. he completely forgot about medicine.. Xiumin stared at him, so the boy started to pout…

“ alright.. I forgot, but I’ll take it now..” …surrendered at the point.. the eldest smiled at him, took the pills out for his friend, while Luhan just took it obediently… Xiumin waited till he finished, put a palm on his forehead…

“ no fever.. you should sleep already.. what is this?.. read it later…” .. said that and picked the book from Luhan’s hand… it's the Chinese book, the cover shows ‘First Date’.. Xiumin scoffed at it..

“ why to read this book when you had thousands dates already..” ..patted Luhan’s shoulder, guided him to lay down, while the younger shook his head frantically at the comment…

“ it’s not the same..” he shyly said it, laid down looking at his friend with his sparkling doe eyes.. Xiumin looked at him.. can’t deny that this boy is so cute..

“ alright.. rest a lot so you could be fine on your first date, ok?..” teased the younger, tucked him with soft blanket…

“ Minseok…” …called out when he saw XIumin was about to leave…

“ hmm??..” brown hair boy asked from his throat… Luhan stuck his hand out, held on to the eldest’s hand…

“ on my birthday… let’s go some where..” …pleaded cutely to his only hyung… the eldest chuckled…

“ we will celebrate your birthday on 21st , where would you like to go, I will ask Kyunnie hyung..” … took it as official request, pulled the blanket to cover pretty boy's chest… Luhan frowned at the question..

“ my birthday is on 20th.. and I just want to go somewhere with you.. not all of them..” …sulking even more… Xiumin laughed as the boy cling like a little kid..

“ I know… just sleep already… let’s see if we have time..” … couldn’t help… he always goes weak with his friend’s aegyo… Luhan almost jump up and down in excite..

“ really?!! really?!!... yeah!!!.. I love you!!..” … he squealed happily… accidentally slipped the last few words out… smile faded from the eldest for seconds… Luhan also gloomed down looking at him… they fell silence for minute

“ Oh.. gege.. I thought you already asleep..” ..Lay greeted the leader before turned back to the guitar…

“ what are you doing..” said in stern tone, stood in front of the person, so the younger lift his head checking him again..

“ what?.. I’m playing guitar.. can’t you tell?..” …not sure if the tall boy got angry with something… but better stay unaffected…

“ no.. what did you just do? .. I saw you kissed Minseok’s hair..” ..asked frankly, looked at the younger who still sat calmly…

Lay stopped his fingers as he heard the question.. then slowly let his fingers dance on the strings again… talked to the blonde boy without looking him in the eyes…

“ I blew a thread out of his hair…” explained situation, moved his fingers along with new cord… but Kris didn’t seem to buy his word..

“ what the hell!! I saw clearly you did….” ..his words couldn’t continue when the sitting person grabbed his collar firmly… pulled him down till their faces are at the same level…

“ I blew…”.. younger one repeated his words while his eyes locked with the elder… Kris stunned at the boy’s action…

“ like this..” … blew a soft wind to the leader’s hair..

“ Yah!!!” … tall boy screamed, darted back, slapped younger's hand away, felt goosebumps all over…

“ I told you but you didn’t seem to believe me… so I just had to show it…” said ignoring the leader’s piercing stare… Lay stood up, holding his guitar, another hand picked up the note book.. as he walked pass the elder…

“ by the way.. even I really did kiss him… what’s the matter with you??...” …then laughed slightly by himself.. walked back in, left Kris standing there with his confused look…

….

…The eldest his lips, thinking of what to say... then finally broke the uneasy atmosphere…

“ let’s play soccer, have a meal or go shopping… if time allows…” said warmly to Luhan.. squeezed his hand a few time… pretty boy returned the warm gaze with his sincere smile…

“ umm…” … released Xiumin’s hand, let his eyes follow the eldest walking out …

“ Minseok…” .. called the name again…

“ hmm??..” Xiumin turned to look at him, wonder if he needs something else…

“ …. I love you… this minute of a day… please think of it…” ..whispered the words out… small boy stood still, sighed a long breath… then smiled to Luhan…

“ thank you… just sleep… good night…” … said that and left the room… Luhan slowly sat up in amaze..

“ he didn’t get angry!!… and even said thank you!!!….” …felt like it was a dream… his big eyes turned even bigger..

“ it’s a good thing, right??... he seemed more open to my feeling…” talked to himself happily…

Big brother of the house walked out Luhan’s room with his heavy heart…

“ He said it again…” ..muttered to no one… but why it doesn’t make me feel creepy this time… or that's because I got used to it??...

“ hyung…” …

“ ah.. Yixing..” called the person who just walked back from the balcony..

“ I thought you slept already..” smiled to the hyung…

“ well.. I went to check on Luhan…” …gestured to the room.. Lay nodded to him.. he heard the glass door slid open… unicorn boy glanced at the leader.. then smirked..

“ sleep well, hyung…” …with his word, he took a quick peck on the eldest’s soft cheek… the victim gaped in surprise.. used a hand rubbed on his cheek furiously…

“ stop already Yixing!!..” yelled at the younger but not as angry as the first time Lay kissed him..

“ nah.. hyung.. you are just so cute.. can't help myself, but to give you Bobo...” ... pointed at his lips, smiled cutely to the hyung… Xiumin shook his head…

“ seriously Yixing!…I really don’t know what to do with you..” …he gave up with the younger’s weird behavior…  Lay chuckled, knowing Kris is watching…

“ do whatever you want, hyung. I’m thankful you told me all about Suwon hyung. You said you feel comfortable around me, right? Do you think we got a bit closer??....” tilted his head asking… Xiumin snorted at him..

“ tsk! You cheesy.. go to bed already..” ..smacked on that bare shoulder,  then left to his room…  Lay watched the hyung left, turned to face the leader..

“ oh, gege.. you were here?.. I'm sleepy, so.. good night, gege…” acted as if he didn’t know Kris saw everything…

Kris stood still, his face showed an obvious anger….

“ Minseok told Yixing about Suwon??....” …repeated what he just heard…

“ he didn’t seem to mind Yixing kissed him either…” ..bit his lips as he didn’t understand the situation at all… slowly let his feet lead him to the bedroom..

..

“ Yifan…” … noticed the person who just walked in…

“ um.. what are you doing…” …asked softly, sat down on Xiumin’s bed..

“ study… just a little.. oh, well… we have to talk, right?..” turned the chair to face the younger.. Kris shook his head..

“ it’s ok.. I talked to your mom, she told me the story of Suwon hyung…but I’ll hear all of it from you later…” …

“ you talked to my mom?? When??..” …so they got that close…

“ yep.. she said hi… when you were showering.. or else.. when you were with Yixing…” sighed as he said it… the eldest lifted his brow, felt the young one acted strange…

“ what’s wrong?.. did she tell you weird thing? Don’t take it to mind, she always over acts about this matter…” …

“ Minseok… don’t study tonight… come here..” …patted on the bed… Xiumin made the ‘what?’ expression..

“ I’m so depressed now.. don’t know why.. let’s sleep already…” … he knew why… it’s because Xiumin’s painful past and Lay’s recent strange interaction with Xiumin… those really made him upset… the eldest exhaled as he heard the request..

“ sleep on my bed again??… just sleep by yourself… the bed is narrow…” protested, but still walked to the young one… Kris didn’t budge a bit.. reached his hand to the soft wrist… held on to it and asked …

“ you were injured back then, what’s happened?..” put another hand on it, lifted his gaze to meet the eldest… Xiumin rolled his eyes tried to figure out what was Kris talking about..

“ ahh… in the photo.. well, just that I hit something…” told like it’s nothing… But Kris still stared at him in disbelieve…

“ hit what??..” …he won’t let the eldest go that easy… small hyung sighed, sat down beside the leader…

“ the wall... Yifan… I was really young at that time.. I didn’t know how to deal with the pain… it was hurt so much here..” ..put his palm on the chest…

“ I stupidly thought, if I hurt somewhere else… my heart could feel less pain..” …Kris nodded in understanding…

“ did it work?... did it make your heart feel any better…” …even it was in the past… but he still felt sorry for the incident…

“ nope.. I didn’t even feel pain at the hand.. lol..” .. gave out his dry laugh… that made the tall boy's heart sank low….

“ you must be really hurt back then… fractured bone is no joke…” smiled bitterly… rubbed softly on that hand… the eldest gentry pulled his hand back…

“ yes… the most painful moment in my life… I wish he was still alive… I prayed days and nights… I wish I could go with him, so he won’t be lonely… even now.. I still wish…” …patted on strong shoulder..

“ you are sleepy, right? …just sleep..” …cut off the conversation.. Kris knew that the person didn’t want to continue, so he laid down.. pulled the soft body down with him too… strong arms kept the big hyung in his warm embrace….

“ can you forget him?.. can you start over with us? we will never leave you…” .. deep low voice whispered to the one in his hug…

“ Suwon hyung is pitiful… he shouldn’t be killed twice… at least, let him stay alive in my heart… we can stop talking about him.. you can pretend you never know this story…” …whispered the answer back… the young one kept quiet for a while…

“ no…I’m fine.. just want you to know.. you have us here…” …tightened his arms as he said it… small boy raised his hand poked on the sharp nose…

“ I know.. just sleep already…” …told the younger like talking to a little kid.. Kris smiled a little bit…

“ Umm..” …answered in his throat…. the eldest watched those pair of beautiful eyes slowly closed…

“ good boy…” …

..

..

 

TBC>>

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW

Chapter 17 : FIRST DATE

....

...

Two boys lying on the grass field.. it's really dark tonight, that made the eldest scoot even closer to Luhan.....

" you don't like it dark..." ..asked small boy beside him... the person shook his head..

" not really... but it must be a little bit better if they turn on light..." ...told as he thought... Luhan chuckled, intervened his fingers with Xiumin's..

" you have nothing to look for at this place, this time... only the star and me..." ...held the hand up, pressed a kiss on it then fipped to lay on his side, looking closely at Xiumin face.. The one seemed to notice that love gaze, he could feel the hot breath , he pointed at the sky to distract Luhan

" that one is so bright..." .. but pretty boy didn't take his eyes out of his beloved person at all

" star is nothing when you are here with me..." ... what a super sweet words he ever heard in his life... the plum cheeks turned bright red as he listened to Luhan's words... good that it was dark...

" I didn't buy you anything yet.. I thought we could go shopping... but I'll surely buy you whatever you want next time.." ...turned to look at the birthday's owner... there.. his nose brushed slightly with Luhan's... the big monolid eyes windened in surprise.. he tried to sit up but another one there grabbed firmly to his wrist... pulled small body to flob on him...

" If you can grant my wish instead of buying me gift... would you do it?.." ...

....

...

Spoiled... indeed.... :))