Korean Brothers

I'm all about you, Xiumin

Hi ^ ^, sorry for my long absence... it's time for XiuChen now!!! 

{WARNING : Grammar errors + Typos}

@froyolovers another kiss from Chen, lol

@starkey I approve too!!

@BabyYoo Lay is just a know-it-all type...lol ^ ^,

@smiley44 tell me now, who is left not kissing Boazi.. i'll make him..hahaha

@GugGig0307 OMG.. i didn't really want to make him cheater..lol :))

@syaochan I love XiuLay too, they are mature.. since Luhan is so cool in other fictions.. i'll make him stupid here..lol

@bambino it's ok.. really ^ ^, please tell me if there are a lot, so i can edit them. Thank you so much!! ^ ^"

@Teeheehaha-ara hehehe...

@lastlaughlane I gave you XiuChen here :D

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Korean Brothers

 

….

Today they don’t have schedule till their practice time, it should be a nice day with a long sleep….

“ …oooi… why so noisy..” small boy in his warm blanket groaned out, hearing the sounds of people walking, stomping up and down the stairways plus the loud conversation and all those bangs sound…. so boisterous… the boy pulled up the blanket to cover his ear in annoying… but soon enough all the chaos quiet down…

“… uhh??...” ..muttered under that thick blanket.. wonder what exactly happened, popped his cute face out to check the situation…  but  kept his eyes closed…he couldn’t seem to get up at this hour, small boy grinded his teeth in pain… his head hurt…  did I drink too much last night… then he heard the door open, followed by someone stepped closer to his bed…. probably Tao…

The visitor sat on his bed, tucked the blanket for him…. Who is this, my blanket is fine, I almost can’t breath now!!!.... cursed inside, still denied to wake up… he felt the cold hand touched his forehead, the finger’s tip brushed his bang slightly…

“ Minseok…” …the soft voice whispered out sleeping person’s name…. Luhan..??... small boy held his breath, thinking of the incident last night …. Why him so early in the morning??!!.....

Last night he kept thinking about what’ve happened all night… couldn’t really figure out what is what… Luhan kissed me.. well Yixing too… alright a kiss is a kiss, Yixing said it’s just touching object… ok…  may be it’s simple thing in China… culture shock happens when you cross your country’s border… alright, I’ll accept it… but the big matter is… Luhan said he loves me… is it simple too??...

“ I’m sorry Minseok…” …the person whispered again, Xiumin could feel the hot breath on his ear…. Omfg!! If you are sorry, can’t you just leave already??... but dared not to open his eyes at this moment…

“ I’ll see you at practice room…” …press a soft kiss on that puffy cheek then left the room…

Xiumin jumped up in sitting position after hearing the door closed… rubbed his cheek furiously…

“ I know it’s culture, but do you need to do it this often??...” whined to the door, looked around the room… Tao is not here??

And what did he mean saying to see at the practice room??.... with the curiosity the boy sneaked down to living room, still afraid of facing Lay and Luhan…

“ ooowww…” groaned out, covered his head with both hands, felt pain and dizzy at the same time. In the kitchen, he saw Chen was busy with something on the stove.

“ Jongdae…” ..the voice was hoarse… Xiumin himself felt it too. Chen looked at the hyung then flew to the elder’s side.

“ What’s wrong hyung, your voice?? … you look so pale too..” wrapped his skinny arm around the hyung’s waist concerning. Xiumin waved his hand and cleared his throat a few times.

“ I’m fine.. just drank a bit too much last night…” … patted on Chen’s arm telling him to release his waist, but the young boy didn’t do so, kept his arm right there to support the hyung.

“ what are you making?..” ….walked into the kitchen together, Xiumin peeked in the pot, the clear soup with chicken and all kinds of herbs in it, the smell was the best..

“ you are a good cook too, Jongdae-ah…” ..praised the younger, but Chen shook his head in deny.

“ it’s not me, hyung… Yixing-ge made it, he told me to warm it for you when you wake up…. Did you drink with him last night?..” …asked what he thought. Xiumin sighed… that Zhang Yixing, at least he is nice enough to care that I was drunk

“ not really.. alright, Jongdae.. but where are others?? I didn’t see Tao in the room either..” looked around again to check.

“ ahh.. Kris-ge, Yixing-ge and Luhan-ge left for the drama session, and Tao went to see doctor for his injury. We will see them at the practice room in the afternoon, hyung..” told the information and Xiumin nodded to the story..

“ so it’s just you and me here?..” confirmed the situation… The young boy grinned widely…

“ yes!!... no need to worry about Chinese language for hours!!...” answered in appreciated tone. Xiumin chuckled at that cute reaction, ruffled the dongsaeng’s hair lovingly.

“ ok.. let’s eat then, and we have times till afternoon.. should we watch some Korean drama??..” …saw Chen being so cute like this, he felt like spoiling the young one even more. Chen smiled wider, let out his symbolic giggle.

“ really hyung??!! Wow, that’s super nice!! Let’s eat!! Let’s eat!!..you go have a seat, I’ll bring the food out!!..” eagerly set up all things. Xiumin laughed at his brother… aigoo…this boy is so cute.. he always behaves like thi…. And it cheers me up in every circumstance…

….

..

“ Yixing-ge is really good at cooking..” Chen praised the hyung while washing dishes, Xiumin just laid on the couch, closing his eyes trying to recover from the hang over.

“ yes.. his food is the best..”… followed the younger’s statement with his tiring voice.. Chen looked back at the hyung, hurriedly finished the dishes and walked to sit on the floor beside the long couch.

“ Are you ok?..” .. brushed the bang on Xiumin’s forehead, pressed his back hand on that soft cheek… Xiumin opened his eyes, looked at his dongsaeng..

“ I’m fine, really.. just hang over.. go get the dvd.. so we can watch..” …Chen chew his lip.. didn’t want to leave the hyung’s side.. but if Xiumin said so, he needed to obey..

“ I’ll be right back…” …skinny boy walked away pouting, Xiumin watched his reaction then smiled… If you are not here, I probably give up and run back to Korea already…  

not long, the boy came back with a bunch of dvds for his hyung to choose.

“ you choose, Jongdae-ah.. pick the one you like…” smile warmly to the boy, Chen lifted an eyebrow pouting again..

“ why hyung? I brought all these so you can choose, do it.. choose one..” …seriously.. he looked just like a puppy begging for snack.. Xiumin flipped to lay on his side, smiled and flicked the younger’s forehead slightly..

“ you choose..” said it again with his sweet voice, looked straight into Chen’s eyes.

“……” …. The younger couldn’t say a thing, felt like he is being spelled.. under that sweet gaze and smile….

“..oh… um…ok…” he picked one dvd out, walked to put it on play… tried to hide his face which turned red for no reason… hopefully Minseok hyung didn’t notice

Back to the first day they met, Chen met all five of them the same time at the practice room. Chen thought Xiumin was younger, since he received the information that the group he will meet today has a boy who is younger than him and he was sure it was Xiumin. But it appeared to be Tao instead and Xiumin turned to be the eldest. Chen was the last member to join the group, he took the shortest time of practice… but he is awesome enough to make everyone accept him.

At that period of time, he suffered from what people talked about him, about his look about how he got in the preparing group. But Xiumin was always by his side, made him laugh, protected him from other trainees by turning every bad word to a joke or even walked straight to tell those stupid trainees to stop, and encouraged him with all a hyung could do.

Before he met Xiumin, his ultimate dream was to become a great singer… but he needed to add one thing up after met this angelic-heart man… He wants to sing with this hyung forever, till his very last breath leaves his body.. he wants to be with this person. All the members are important he knows, but only Xiumin… he can never live without this hyung…

“ hyung.. that man is super tall..” …black hair boy pointed his finger at the screen, talked to the person on the couch while he sat on the floor resting his back against the couch having Xiumin behind him.

“ ….” ….but there was no answer.. so the young one looked back to check… and found his cute hyung slept already…

“ the movie must be boring… that’s why I wanted you to choose.. alright…. sleep well hyung…” ….smiled at the sight…

 “ you are beautiful, hyung…” …. The eldest looked so young in his sleep, he looks pure and innocent… and he really is in the real life..

The eldest is the most innocent one among them all. This person doesn’t know how to lie, pretend or fake things up, he always shows his pure reaction towards everything, his face will tell you what he feels inside, crazily laugh when he feels it’s funny, frown when he doesn’t like something, keep silence when he’s tired, make a questioning face when he don’t understand… all will show up genuinely.  He will believe whatever people tell, he will think in whichever direction people lead him to think. He once thought Luhan was Korean for a month, and he could even think ‘may be Tao is a girl’… no one could think all these things, except him.. and this point is also one of his charm…

The young boy touched the soft cheek carefully with his fingers tip, he didn’t want to wake up this sleeping beauty….

“ sleeping beauty..??...” …repeated his thought, he lowered his head closer to Xiumin’s face…

“ just like the fairy tales… will he wake up if I kiss him??.....” asked out… and there’s still no word reply from that petal lips…  

The young boy sat there watching his beloved hyung like that for a while…

“ I really wanna know, if he will wake up….” … whispered to himself… felt his heart racing like crazy as he lowered his face to meet Xiumin’s…  He closed his eyes and finally landed his lips perfectly on the eldest’s lips… absorbed the softness and sweetness for few second before opened his eyes again…

“ Oh!!! Hyung!!!... I’m sorry!!!!..” freaked out immediately when seeing the hyung already woke up lying calmly with his mono-lid eyes opened staring at the younger…

Chen stood up, shocked with what he just did… Xiumin stood up too, he stared at the younger piercingly, with the arms crossing on his chest…

“ Hyung!! I’m sorry!! I’m sorry!!...” the young one apologized frantically, he shut his eyes tightly knowing what is coming.. expected the familiar strong punch or the super powerful sky kick…. Well, I finally did it… I don’t care if he kills me!! I’m not regret!!...

But no such thing happened…. Xiumin tilted his head looking at Chen…

“ Jongdae…..” called the younger’s name with serious tone…. The black hair boy slowly opened only an eye…. At least he didn’t want to see the fist or the foot that clear… but seeing the hyung with his arms crossed.. may be it’s just head-butting for this time…..

“ ya… ya… yeah hyung....” stuttered, took a quick glance at the hyung…

Xiumin sighed a long breath….

“ you know? what were you doing??”… he asked the younger with his stern voice… Chen closed his eyes again, with his head down.. his two hands put together in pleading manner…

“ yeah.. hyung… I’m sorry…” apologized again… and he heard the hyung inhaled annoyingly…

“ I think… you hang out with all those Chinese punks way too much…. Damn! What did they put in your head!..” ….threw himself down on the couch…

“ huh??...” Chen got all confused with what the eldest said…..

“ I know skin ship is a simple thing in China, but I never think you can feel the same way too.. Jongdae-ah, we are Korean..ok?. I don’t think kissing is nothing, don’t ever do it again, ok??”… ranted to the young one.. Chen stood there with his mouth opened in puzzle….O_o!!! What the hell is he talking about?? The countries with skin ship are Europe and America.. not China!!! I’m the one to ask, what did those Chinese hyungs put in your head!!....

“… ahh…ye… yeah hyung, I’m sorry..” …. Who cares… at least he got away with this… Knowing he is safe now, the young boy quickly sat beside the big brother, acted all cute to please the elder....

“ hyung, should I change the movie? Should we watch Chinese movie instead? So we can practice..” …tried hardest to change the topic… Xiumin narrowed his eyes staring at the boy…

“ I will let you go just once…” the eldest said… Chen grinned widely, pulled his small hyung into his tight hug.

“ Yah!!! Jongdae!!!” screamed out, struggling in that embrace.. .. but Chen just laughed at him..

“ Nahhh.. hyung.. it’s ok, I just hug you… you like hugging, right?? Tao hugs you too, why don’t you let me do the same ..huhh?” …protested depressingly…

Xiumin stopped struggling, turned to face the younger…met the warm gaze looking straight at him…

“ I didn’t say that you can’t..” …his voice softened down.. Chen hid his smile, still pretended to be so upset…

“ just the fact that I can’t roommate with you is hurting me enough, I need my hyung too.. day and night.. I’m happy and relax to be with you.. just when Tao is not here, can’t you be my hyung only? Be mine only?..” …rested his nose on Xiumin’s shoulder, touched his head with the elder’s jaw line…

Xiumin sighed to the boy.. let out a warm smile… patted on that thin back rapidly…

“ Jongdae-ah… are you jealous?..” asked with his small laughter. Chen pouted, snuggled his nose more on that shoulder.

“ don’t laugh hyung, I’m really jealous.. you always with Tao, take care of him here and there… I need your attention too.. I need you too..” …tightened his arms. Xiumin chuckled, raised his hand rubbing the young one’s nape..

“ Jongdae-ah.. don’t be jealous… not just Tao.. I love you too.. I didn’t pay attention to you much, since Kris already did… he is a nice hyung, right?” …patted that black hair softly…

“ nooo.. he is such a bully… I need just you, hyung…. Love me more, ok?... you are my strength… and everything…” ….said what he really thinks about… he really need no one but Xiumin, he wants to steal this kind hyung away, so that he could have this person all to himself…

“ Jongdae-ah.. I don’t know how to explain… to make you understand how important  you are to me… but if it’s not because of you, I may give everything up already.. everyday waking up with all those people speak Chinese… trying hardly to catch a word but got myself headache instead… It’s really hard for me Jongdae-ah.. but I will endure it… as long as I have you… I can stand with my head high because you are by my side, having you hold my hand, I’m afraid of nothing.. I love your smile.. your laughter. You are such a caring dongsaeng… precious dongsaeng… I’m thankful for my life to let me have you…” …then gave a light peck on the soft hair…

The young boy didn’t say a thing back, he fell silence on that strong shoulder… never expect to hear such sweet comment for himself… never think he can mean so much to someone.. especially to this person right in front of him… he felt the warm tears trailed down his cheek… happy tears..

“ Komabta..hyung..” …he whispered out.. tried to stop crying… he can’t be weak.. he needs to support this hyung with his very best… no matter what happens.. I will never leave your side…. Not sure if Xiumin can hear people’s thought…

“ Komawo… Jongdae.. please don’t ever leave me…” … lifted the younger’s face up, used his finger wiped those tears away… then pulled the young boy to his warm embrace…

“ .....Baby don’t cry… tonight…

eodumi geodhigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry… tonight…
eobseotdeon il-i dwell geoya
moolgeo-poom-i dueneun geoseun niga aniya,
ggeutnae molla ya hae deon
So baby don’t cry, cry
nae sarangi neol jikilteni….” … the eldest sang it out sweetly…

Chen already stopped crying. The song was meaningful… ‘My love will protect you and never let go….he loves Xiumin’s voice. The eldest has an amazing voice, but he rarely has a chance to show it.

“ your voice is like from heaven…like a spell… catch everyone off guard…” ….said what he felt…Xiumin giggled..

“ …compare to your voice.. mine was just a lullaby…” ….humble as always.. Chen smile….

“ the lullaby from heaven… because an angel sings it…” …likewise.. he surprised himself that he could say all these sweet words… but it’s ok.. since he said it to the right person… Xiumin laughed at it..

“ really??.. did it make you feel sleepy one bit?..” teased the young boy in his arms…

“ yeah hyung, kind of… can you cuddle me to sleep… just once..?..” …pleaded with his puppy eyes… Xiumin smile warmly to his dongsaeng…

“ of course … move here..” … the eldest broke the hug, laid down on the couch, rested his head on the soft armrest. Chen looked at him blissfully…

“ lay down here… so I can cuddle you..” … patted the narrow space in front of him….

Chen can’t control his smile… he laid down there on his side facing Xiumin’s body, wrapped a hand on the hyung’s waist, rested his head on that firm chest. Xiumin also wrapped his two arms around the dongsaeng, moved to make more space.. then finally had two full grew up boys fit on the couch…

“ …so warm….” … snuggled his head more on that chest…everything seemed like a dream.. he wished this moment will last forever… wished the world will be just him and Xiumin… wished everything which means for two of them to be together …..

“… sleep now, boy… hyung is here..” …hummed softly along with his hand patting Chen’s shoulder from time to time…

Few minutes passed... Chen finally fell in deep sleep… Xiumin looked at the boy with his warm gaze…

“ sleep well, Jondae-ah…. Hyung knows.. you are tired…” …then allowed himself to get some rest too…

…..

Almost an hour passed… two boys slept peacefully on the couch, the atmosphere was calm and warm with love….

“ Yah!!!!! What is this??!!!....” … scream from a tall boy who just arrived home. Tall figure stomped his feet to the couch, unwrapped Xiumin hand from Chen’s shoulder.

Xiumin jumped at the sound and the strength from the grip, he was not full awake yet…

“ Oh… Tao…too loud…” …call the youngest and looked back at Chen, who slowly sat up with his sleepy expression..

“ what are you guys doing?!! Minseok hyung come here!!..” …pulled Xiumin to stand up. The eldest sighed at the situation but stood up next to Tao.

Chen snorted at the younger…

“ you are so annoying, you panda… can’t you just walk in quietly? Stupid..” …blamed on the youngest, raised a hand grabbed Xiumin’s wrist..

“ Hyung.. sit down.. I’m still sleepy… we need more nap…” …completely ignored the panda boy. Tao snarled to skinny boy in anger..

“ shut up! You lazy thief…” …then wrapped his strong arm around Xiumin waist, pulled the small hyung closer to him.. Chen stood up, glowered at Tao..

“ who did you mean by thief?? Go away brat, hyungs need rest..” … pulled Xiumin’s wrist, shoved the eldest away from Tao

“ who is brat??!!... I’m more mature than you!!...” …claimed what he always think of himself…pulled Xiumin back…

“ even Sehun is more mature than you, panda.. get off..” ….referred to the real youngest in Korea…… pulled that soft wrist even harder…

“ Yah!!! Would you guys stop already!!!...” …the real powerful scream must sound like this…. Two youngest boys shut their mouth promptly..

“ let go of me, you too!!..” …slapped the hands of two boys away… Stared at the tall one and then turned to the shorter one…

“ none of you are mature!! I’ll talk to Kris, tonight you two need to sleep together.. if we hear any rant or fight.. you two will need to roommate for the next night too…” …. And that’s final…

“ nooooooooooo….” …two voiced whimpered out in sync…  Xiumin looked at them and chuckled…

“ what a harmony…” …. Then left for his bed room….

Two boys there stared at each other….

“ all because of you..” the youngest started blaming the older….

“ you ruined everything…” …Chen’s voice got louder…

“ you did..!!..” Tao screamed his protest … pushed the elder’s shoulder..

“ you did!!!!” Chen shouted… pushed the younger’s chest..

Before they could get the fight further…

“ you two!! Three nights!!” ….a scream from upstairs…. Two boys gaped at what they heard…..

“ Hyunggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg…..”…………

…..

: ))

 

TBC.....