Chapter 8

My Bestfriend was all lies.

 

"Cut! Aigoo, Da Hye-shi, you look so stiff. It looks fake. Loosen up. Relax...act like normal."
 
Its the 6th cut for their first scene. Da Hye was too nervous that everything she did looked stiff and fake. Her expression was so straight that its obvious she was faking it. She was screwing it.
 
Eunkwang and Da Hye were now in their high school outfit and Da Hye's hair was tied up in a high ponytail toward the right side of her head. She really looked a high school girl. That was why Eunkwang could not seem to get his eyes off of her. The moment Da Hye appeared from the dressing room in that state, Eunkwang felt a familiar tug in his heart.
 
"Take 7, Scene 1. Action!"
 
It was just a simple scene. They were seated under a tree, mat spread across the grass with 2 lunch boxes. They needed to just eat and talk like best friends. They don't even have lines! Thank God for not having lines, or else Da Hye will take forever to just settle one scene.
 
Eunkwang decided to lead since he wanted to end as quick as possible. They had many more scenes to go. Today is going to be a long day! He transforms himself from the serious, grumpy Eunkwang, into a hyper, gentle person. He smiled at Da Hye brightly as he picked a sandwich off Da Hye's lunch box and handed to her.
 
"Here," He lightly said.
 
Da Hye gave a stare at Eunkwang in slight surprise but quickly snapped out of it recalling herself being filmed.
She suddenly felt a little more comfortable and responded with a wide grin back to Eunkwang.
 
"Thanks," She muttered with a smile and took a bite.
 
She did not remove her gaze from Eunkwang's which she then realized his cheeks were slightly pinkish. 
Eunkwang's smile too never left as he brought up his thumb and wipes off bread crumbs from the side of her lips.
Da Hye blushed as she lowered down her head and giggled shyly.
 
"Okay, cut! Nice!"
 
Like being burst out of a bubble, Eunkwang snapped back to reality. His smile immediately faltered as he turns to see around that people were busy moving about for a change of scene.
He rose and moved toward his stylist. He was given a change of wardrobe.
Within minutes, the two main roles were prepared for their next scene.
 
This time, it was the scene between the tall grass fields. They were told to chase each other around for minutes and then drop down on the vast field, lying toward the sky. With just the word 'action', Eunkwang transforms into that hyper, gentle guy again. He went chasing Da Hye amongst the tall grasses as she ran ahead giggling, feeling excited of being chased. 
Unknowingly, they both looked amazingly good filming the scene, as if natural.
After they both drained themselves chasing one another, they finally drop down onto the vast green savannah, heaving for air. They could not help the smile that spread across both their faces despite being tired wasting their energy merely chasing each other without a purpose. Both felt contented for no reason. They stayed in a comfortable silence, lying side by side, staring at the wide blue sky.
Suddenly, Da Hye shut her eyes tight and took a heap of breath before holding in for a short while.
 
"Haaaaaaaa~" She then let out with an inevitable smile.
 
Eunkwang unknowingly chuckled at Da Hye's actions. He laid on his side, with his arm as a pillow and gazed at Da Hye's calm expression, still with a smile on his face.
Da Hye left her eyes closed, letting the breeze blow onto her skin.
Eunkwang had the urge, the urge to do something. It must have slipped his mind that right that moment, they were being filmed. He slide in closer to Da Hye's side, and lift up his point finger.
He trailed the tip of her nose lightly down to her slightly parted lips and down to her chin.
He tapped the left cheek once and end the gesture with a light draw of a star on her right cheek.
 
Immediately, something inside Da Hye snapped. Her smile faltered and she shot her eyes open only to be faced with Eunkwang's at a dangerously short distance. But that was not what bothered her. Those gestures, those exact hand gestures felt immensely familiar. She boldly stared into Eunkwnag's eyes, searching for answers she has been looking for but somehow forgotten in all these mess.
Eunkwang was taken aback, he suddenly remembered he was in a filming session.
 
'Oh ...'
 
"Cut! The ending was splendid! Da Hye-shi, that expression was daebak!"
 
Despite the 'cut!' shouted across, Da Hye kept staring into Eunkwang's eyes which is making him feel very uncomfortable. Eunkwang awkwardly coughed out a few times and jolted up from the lying position. He brings himself to a standing position, swipe off all the grass at the back of his pants and strode off, leaving Da Hye unaswered and confused.
 
Eversince then, Da Hye could not take her mind off the lingering feeling she had since the gestured done by Eunkwang.
She was waiting in the next scene location with her mind wandering about.
 
'I might have given up before but now, it seems that he is revealing the clue one by one...is he really Ji Min?'
 
This next scene does not require Eunkwang's presence. Its the scene where one of the college boys confessed.
Eunkwang was waiting quietly at the side for his signal to enter the scene to catch the confession from the college boy,
 
"Okay, college boy! Where are you?" The director called out.
 
"Ne. I'm right here!" A familiar deep voice countered.
 
Eunkwang and Da Hye both snapped their heads toward the voice. They both gaped in surprise.
 
"H-hyunsik?" Da Hye muttered.
 
Hyunsik strolled into the scene with his hands in his pocket and the charming smile spread across his face.
 
"Hey, Noona.." he greeted.
 
"Y-you're the college boy? How...Why..." She stuttered.
 
"Surprise?" He shrugged, chuckling at the same time.
 
"Hyunsik you know what to do right?" The director questions.
 
He nods confidently in reply and took his place leaning by the wall.
 
Da Hye suddenly felt nervous aside the lingering uncertain feeling she already had. 
 
"Da Hye-shi? Places please!" Only with that did Da Hye slowly made her way to stand in front of Hyunsik.
 
"Okay, Ready...Action!"
 
BTOB's single started booming the set.
 
Hyunsik started meddling with his fingers, expression showing anxiety.
 
Da Hye was somehow awed that Hyunsik could really express his acting effortlessly. Then with no hesitance, he  took her hand and brushed the top of her palm with his finger. Da Hye widen her eyes slightly as Hyunsik bore his gaze into hers. His cheeks began to turn into shades of pink.
 
"Noona..." He started softly. "I...I like you."
 
Eventhough it was just mere acting, the confession sounded sincere and...real to Da Hye's ears.
 
Da Hye's mouth unconsciously gaped slightly as she felt her heartbeat raced faster.
 
"M-mwo..." she croaked.
 
Hyunsik smirked lightly as he took her other hand in his and gazed deeper into her eyes.
 
"You..." He repeated. "I like you." and leans in closer, closing the gap between their bodies.
 
He then lifts his hand and runs his hand through her long hair and tugs them behind the left ear. He ended by cupping her left cheek and gently rubs his thumb against her soft skin, smiling so charmingly without breaking his intense gaze.
 
Da Hye stood still, her legs frozen to the ground. She could not react to any of it.
All she could feel was only her heart, running at lightning speed.
 
'Why does his acting feels so real?'
 
The camera zooms out from the two to have a macro view of the whole scene where Eunkwang was standing at a further distance, witnessing the confession scene. He was suppose to act but somehow, to him, Hyunsik's confession felt surreal. He clenched his fists to hold in the agitation building in his heart. It was real agitation he felt. He had to suppress his feelings from barging into the two and break them apart. He had to keep reminding himself that he was being filmed.
But why? Why was he feeling so agitated seeing the two so close together? The scene somehow felt familiar to him. He scrunched his brows together, biting on his jaws, feeling a slight sting at the side of his eyes.
 
Realizing that Hyunsik will not release Da Hye's cheek anytime soon, Eunkwang finally break his intense stare away from the two and stomped off the set, which gained a 'cut!' and a compliment from the director.
 
They quickly moved on to the next scene. The most awaited scene.
Still with the raging agitation in him, Eunkwang and Da Hye were given the 'action!'.
Feeling a slight change in Eunkwang's mood, its as if the dark aura was emitting around him, Da Hye became a little cautious. She decided to force herself to push the uncertainty thought she had before, away. At least until this shooting is over. She was determine to ask Eunkwang immediately after to free herself from all this feelings and also to rectify the truth.
 
As Da Hye was caught in her own inner thoguhts, Eunkwang suddenly gripped her wrist tightly and glared at her.
Seeing Da Hye a little out from their situation, Eunkwang felt more irritation.
 
'She can't be thinking about Hyunsik's confession right?'
 
Da Hye was caught off guard as she flinched a little in pain.
 
"W-wae?" Fear was starting to overwhelm her body.
 
Eunkwang's glare felt a little more than just acting to her. The frown he gave was also a little too much.
 
"Are you going to accept his feelings?"
 
Da Hye knitted her brows together.
 
'What the hell is he talking...ouh..that's right. We're acting now.'
 
She straightened her posture.
Just when she was about to say something, Eunkwang cut her off.
 
"Don't." Only that one word came out, sternly.
 
Da Hye felt more confuse then ever. "Huh?" 
 
"I said, don't." He repeated.
 
Da Hye was feeling weird with Eunkwang's sudden actions and words so she decided to just do what she remembered she had to do.
 
Walk away.
 
She just needed to walk away.
 
So she pulled her hand away from him and started walking away but  manage to take only a few steps before Eunkwang got a hold of her wrist again and whisk her around.
 
"Don't walk away from me!" The anger in his voice sounded real.
 
Da Hye felt something was amiss. She realized that Eunkwang was no longer acting, he was really expressing his anger.
 
"What is wrong with you?" She said, staring boldly back at him. "Get a grip, we're just acting."
 
Again, she twisted her wrist out of his grasp and turn around intending to walk away.
 
Just like the proposed storyline, 
Eunkwang charged toward Da Hye, gripped her shoulders, twist her around and crashed his lips on hers.....
 
Stealing her lips.
 
______
 
 
A/N_ Nahhh. I don't know where this is going. I'm sorry.
 
Yogi Kaji.
Tto beoja yeoreobun~ :)
 
 
Oh wait!
WoW! Have you guys listened to it yet?
Darn its so awesome! HAHA!
 
♬ Geubi dalla non dalla dae dae dae daega dalla, like it.. 
I like it~
Mwonga dalla non dalla dae dae daega dalla, like it.. 
I like it~
Don't Break, Oh E Oh E Okay, Oh E Oh E Oh Play. WOW! Don't Break.
Don't Break, Oh E Oh E Okay, Oh E Oh E Oh Play. WOW! Don't break.
Put'em up Put'em Up Put'em Up yo! 
 
HAHA!
Definitely awesome~ 
Love it sooo much! ;D Wee~