Chapter 3

My Bestfriend was all lies.

As expected, Da Hye had a hard time trying to find Building B. She ran around the whole of CUBE territory, perspiring and panting, looking for Building B. Building B was located way, way deep in CUBE's territory.

She cheered inwardly when she was finally at the gate of Building B.
However, the atmosphere for the building was way different compared back in the main building.
It felt more privatised and home-like.
The furnotures were more high-classed, more well decorated in its interior.
Its as if it was a private residential space.
Da Hye was in awe as she made her way in the lobby of Building B.
 
'Am I in a different dimension? This doesn't feel like an entertainment building...'
 
"Can I help you, miss?" A lady greeted at the lobby reception.
 
"Erm, Room 306? P-please..." 
 
The lady gave her a wide-eyed expression. She eyed Da Hye up and down, sending weird looks at her.
 
"Who sent you here?" The reception lady asked in a serious tone,
 
"Ji M- ah aniyo! Seo Eunkwang...shi," Da Hye replied.
 
"And who are you to him?" The lady sternly asked again.
 
"Uhm....I-I'm his trainee? H-he told me to come here." Da Hye suddenly started cold-sweating.
 
She felt intimated by the lady.
 
The lady gave her one, long glare and finally gave Da Hye an access card.
 
"Kamsahamnida! " Da Hye bowed a few times and quick stepped toward the lift.
 
'Phew, that lady was scary...'
 
She pressed the button for the lift and waited patiently.
 
She entered the empty lift and was about to close the door when a man, in sunglasses barged in, clashing himself with the doors.
 
"Ah! Choiseonghamnida! Choiseonghamnida!" Da Hye apologised, bowing again and again.
 
The man just cleared his throat, standing at the other corner of the lift.
Da Hye lift her eyes and got her eyes widen in shock to see, Korea's number 1 swagger rapper and composer, Yong Jun Hyung from BEAST.
 
Her breath hitched at , sending her hiccups.
 
She was awestruck, staring wide eyed, at Yong Jun Hyung, with hiccups coming every second.
 
Jun Hyung turned to look at her, brows knitted, wondering what a fresh newbie doing at a place like this.
 
"Y-y-yong J-ju...."
 
The lift 'ding' at the designated level and Yong Jun Hyung, before stepping out of the lift, gave Da Hye a slight bow.
 
Even after the lift door closes, Da Hye was still in hiccups, frozen, staring at the empty spot where Jun Hyung stood before.
 
Da Hye was in daze as she left the lift toward Room 306, tapped her card and entered, strolling to the nearest seat and settled down.
 
'I Just Saw Yong Jun Hyung. BEAST's YONG.JUN.HYUNG.'
 
"Accckkkkkkkk!" Da Hye squealed, smacking the crap out of the cushions around her.
 
She started laughing and talking to herself still in her festive mood, when something in her head suddenly snapped, bringing her back to reality.
She abruptly stopped laughing, and eyed around the room.
 
The room was nicely furnished with a queen sized bed at a distance. The floor was carpeted and the sofa she sat on was leather material.
She tilted her head to the side, deep in thought.
 
'Eh, this room....doesn't look like a practice room, its more like-'
 
Her thoughts were interrupted by a click and the creak of door hinges.
 
She snapped her head toward the direction of the sound.
In a split second, two screams filled up the whole room.
 
"Ahhhhhhhh!" 
 
"Arrrghhhhhhh!"
 
Seo Eunkwang, only with a towel on his lower body, who just had a short shower was shocked out of his skin seeing a lady, in his apartment.
 
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Eun Kwang screamed at her, grabbing a hold of his towel from letting it strip down,
as he stumbled to balance himself.
 
Da Hye was gaping in shock.
 
"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? TURN AROUND!" He screamed again.
 
Da Hye immediately brought up her hands to her face and turned 180 degrees around, her heart thumping fast like bullet.
 
Seo Eunkwang, feeling in definite shock, the heart beating hard in his chest, dashed to his wardrobe, grabbed a mismatched shirt and pants and dashed back to the wash room, locking it as he lean on the back of the door, gasping for breaths. He placed a hand over his heart, feeling his pulse still speeding.
 
"AISH! That girl...AISH SINJA!" Eunkwang exclaimed in frustration.
 
Meanwhile Da Hye, as soon as she heard a click peeped around, to find Eunkwang no longer in the room.
 
She took a heap of breath, exhaling out trying to compose her breathing.
The image of witnessing Seo Eun Kwang half kept replying in her eyes.
 
"Awuhh..awuuh!" She smacked her head a few times, shaking her head vigorously. 
 
She started pacing, trying to keep the overwhelming sight out of her head.
She halted when she saw a glance of a picture frame of Eun Kwang, placed on top of a shelf.
 
                                                                  
 
She approached the shelf and picked up the frame, looking at the picture intensely.
 
Unknowingly, she smiled.
 
"Ji Min...." She whispered.
 
'He looks just like Ji Min back then, well, minus his hair colour. His smile, the vibe he gives when he smiles, it just reminds me of Ji Min. I'm going to find out the truth. He must be Ji Min.'
 
She her thumb to and fro across Eun Kwang's smiling face.
 
She was too engrossed in her own memories, she did not realize, Eun Kwang already in his clothes, fuming out of the washroom.
 
"YAH!!"
 
Da Hye jumped, nearly dropping the frame.
Her hands stumbled, grabbing tight the picture frame, putting it back safely on the shelf and turned around, facing the fuming Seo Eun Kwang.
 
He charged to her like a bull.
 
"Yah! What are you doing here, huh?!" He exclaimed into Da Hye's face.
 
Da Hye flinched, her heart starting to race again.
 
"Y-y-you asked me to come here..."
 
Seo Eun Kwang squinted his eyes at her. He then rolled his eyes, grunting in frustration.
 
"I TOLD YOU TO GO TO ROOM 306, BUILDING D! NOT B, YOU IDIOT!" He exclaimed yet again.
 
Eun Kwang could not believed what was happening at that time. He asked Da Hye to do such a simple task, yet she could not do it right. He wanted to curse her so bad. He let out an exhasperated sigh.
 
Da Hye's brows joined together as suddenly, Seo Eun Kwang's exact words flow through her ears again.
 
 
"Just go to room 306, Building D." 
 
...Building D ....Building D ...Building D
 
 
'You're such an idiot..'
Her conscience told her.
 
Da Hye gasp aloud as she brought her hands up to cover her gaping mouth. Her hands trembled slightly, her body overwhelmed with fear.
 
'How could I have mistaken?'
 
"M-m-m-mianhae..." Da Hye confessed, fear flashing through her eyes.
 
Eun Kwang glared the moment he heard her stutter the apology.
 
He realized his picture frame on the shelf behind Da Hye was crooked when he coincidentally look passed her shoulders.
 
"Aishhhh..." he hissed.
 
He approached the shelf, banging onto Da Hye's shoulder on purpose causing her to stumble while she was still shaken in fear.
 
He straighten his frame to its original angle and swipes off the micro-tiny dusts as he monitors the other frames to see if they were out of line.
 
When he was satisfied, he turns and walks off.
 
Da Hye being Da Hye, actually tailed Seo Eun Kwang.
He felt a presence behind so he turns and got a shock seeing Da Hye so close.
 
"YAISHHH! MWOYA?! Why are you following me?!"
 
Da Hye flinched back to reality staring at him with her round eyes.
 
"Get out!" He pointed to the door.
 
Da Hye blinks her big, round eyes many times.
 
"Aren't we going to....train?" Da Hye muttered.
 
Seo Eun Kwang gave an agitated look.
 
'She actually thinks I want to train her? How idiotic can she get?'
 
He rolled his eyes again and lean his face directly in front of her's.
 
"G.E.T. O.U.T." He spelled in gritted teeth.
 
He turned again but Da Hye managed to catch the end of his left sleeve.
 
"B-but I have to train.." Da Hye flinched again when he turns with his eyes flaring. "P-please..." Da Hye begged.
 
He threw his hands in air. "Fine...fine.."
 
 
He sat on his leather sofa with his left leg over the right.
 
 
"Sing."
 
"N-ne?"
 
"Sing." He repeated.
 
"Huh?"
 
"Are you deaf? I said sing. You wanted to train right? Well, sing!" He raised his tone in the end.
 
 
Da Hye jumped slightly as she tried to think of a song to sing, but her brain totally blocked her out.
 
Seo Eun Kwang had his arms folded, taping his right toes impatiently.
 
 
"Come on...sing!"
 
"Umm...." Da Hye's hands started to feel clammy.
 
 
Eun Kwang smirked mockingly.
 
 
"Huh, I knew it. It's pointless. Get out."
 
 
He stood up, but the moment he walked past Da Hye, he was caught off guard.
His steps halted as he froze on the ground.
 
Christina Aguilera's song 'Hurt', circulates the air.
 
 
Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were, but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today, ooh, ooh...
 
 
"Stop." Eun Kwang suddenly spat. "Get Out."
 
"But-" 
 
"I said, get out!" He gripped Da Hye's wrist and dragged her toward the apartment door.
 
He swung the door open, pushed her out the corridor and banged the door in her face.
 
Da Hye, stood dumbfounded with the door inches from her face.
Her eyes started to sting with tears, as she bit her bottom lip.
She lift her hand and lands it on a part of the door.
 
Eun Kwang on the other side, was supporting his weight with his one hand placed on the door, and his head hung low.
His heart was suddenly beating so fast. He held his chest with his remaining hand.
 
'Why is it beating so fast?'
 
What they both could not have known, the only thing that was separating both their hands was that thick, bulky apartment door.
 
-----
 
 
 
A/N_YONGJUN made an appearance! <3 HEHEHE.
Every part of the story is made up. There isn't Building B or Building D, or even A or C or E in this case.
Or even CUBE territory. Hahaha. It's purely nonsense. By me!
xD
 
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Comments comment comments!
I am a monster who loves to eat comments!! Lol. 
Calm down, calm down.
 
Seo Eun Kwang, I love You! ♥ ;D
 
Yogi Kaji,
 
Tto beoja! <3