Chapter 2

My Bestfriend was all lies.

 

"Here are the guys' dorm, and girls, yours are a floor up. Remember, no hanky panky in each other's dorm. Immediate elimination if found out. Freshen up and meet back at the dance studio in an hour. Please don't be late. All the best to all of you."
 
The staff dispersed the fresh trainees and they shuffle into their dorms. The girls had to take another floor up. Da Hye was still looking dumbfounded, deep in her own thoughts. She just tailed the other 3 girls from the back. 
They step into their dorm having exactly 4 beds and wardrobes. The 3 girls immediately chose the space they wanted. Da Hye was still in a daze, she followed one girl right to the bed that girl chose.
 
"Ehem." the girl cleared . Da Hye finally burst out of her trance and faced the tall, long hair girl in front of her.
The girl was leaning on one feet tapping her toes, arms folded across her chest. She had her eyebrow raised, glaring right at Da Hye.
Da Hye was blinked in confusion.
 
"Err, excuse me, but this bed is taken? Go find your own bed!" The girl scoffed, waving her off in disgust.
 
"Ah," Da Hye let out. "Choiseonghamnida...." she bowed as she turn to find a free bed.
 
The remaining 2 girls also stood right in front if their chosen bed, guarding it while giving faces to Da Hye.
Da Hye had a gaze on the floor, shuffling slowly to the bed right at the corner.
 
She sighed as she dump herself on the bed.
She couldn't get her thoughts out of what she had seen a while ago,
 
'He is Ji Min. He must be Ji Min. I need to make sure he is Ji Min. Ji Min...Ji Min....'
 
In no realization, Da Hye actually dozed off with only 15 minutes to the next briefing.
 
Her 3 room mates gave dirty looks and whispered among themselves. They then ignored her and left, heading to the dance studio, leaving her unconscious in their dorm.
 
Da Hye stumbled, jerking up from her sleep.
She looked around the empty room and wondered where she was.
She had her eyes widen only in realization she was actually in a dorm. She hastily glance at her watch and gasp out loud.
 
"Oh My God, I am freaking dead!" She exclaimed, dashing out without checking her appearance, only wanting to get to the dance studio that was 10 mins away.
 
As she ran across the street toward CUBE Entertainment Main Building, people gave her stares and smirks which Da Hye could not even bother because she was, late.
 
She barge through the dance door making people jump in shock, turning their attention to her.
Da Hye panted as she look toward the crowd in regret.
She was taken aback seeing the 7 Born To Beat boys included in the crowd, staring straight at her.
Her cheeks started burning red in embarrassment as she avoided eye contacts and make her way toward the other trainees. As soon as she settled down, the other trainees started whispering amongst themselves and the girls started giggling pointing toward her.
Da Hye tilted her head in confusion and rounded her eyes on everyone.
 
'Why are they suddenly whispering and giggling looking at me? Is there something on my face?'
 
She turns to look at the 7 boys and they too were stifling laughters looking away from her.
 
She suddenly felt self conscious, so Da Hye started touching her face examining herself up and down.
What her eyes couldn't see was her hair.
 
The giggling and whispering continued.
Da Hye got more confused, she gave every person a look of wonder hoping they would tell her already, what was so funny.
 
She turn again to the 7 Boys, giving pleading looks but they all still avoided her eye contact scoffing and holding in laughters.
 
Only one, was kind enough to show her a gesture.
 
Lim Hyunsik, with a lopsided grin, pointed to his hair a few times and pointed toward the big wide mirror.
 
Da Hye closed in her eyes on Hyunsik, knitting her brows.
She then touched a part of her hair and felt something lumped together.
She turns toward the mirror, and saw her own reflection, from her head, right down to her toes.
She gasp, yet again and immediately smear down her hair that big lump at one side of her head.
 
Someone suddenly could not hold in any longer and started burst out laughing.
Soon the whole crowd boomed into laughters as some clutch their stomach laughing too hard.
 
Da Hye bit her bottom lip. She felt so embarrassed that her eyes started tearing up.
She sniffed in the tears, trying to look un-bothered.
 
'Aish babo Min Da Hye. Why did you have to fall asleep?'
 
She kept her gaze low, avoiding everyone's looks. She felt so embarrased, she wanted to find a hole and hide.
 
"Okay okay that's enough" The staff claps breaking the noise, though he himself, was trying to hold in his round of laughter.
 
The noise died down, people wiping off the side of their eyes.
 
"As I was saying, before the interruption," the staff gave Da Hye a glare, his side lips curling up. "Everyone of you will be attached to a mentor, these 7 boys here. You will learn and train with them, experiencing how this industry is like. Remember, every end of the week, there will be assessment. Not up to standard, goodbye to you." he eyed each and everyone, "Got that?"
 
"Ne!" The trainees echoed.
 
One by one, the staff paired a trainee to a member of BTOB.
Soon the room became empty as the mentors and protege's left.
 
There was only Da Hye, Seo Eun Kwang, Lim Hyunsik and another trainee remaining.
 
"Mr Kim Taemin, please follow Lim Hyunsik. He'll be your mentor, Hyunsik guide him properly."
 
"Ne," Hyunsik smiled and led Kim Taemin to take their leave.
 
Hyunsik stopped in front of Da Hye. He chuckled and patted her hair.
Da Hye was too embarrassed to croak a thank you, she hoped her eyes gave it out.
Hyunsik gave his famous eye smile, and walked off.
 
Da Hye buried her head in her hands and knock her head with her knuckles a few times.
She feels herself turning red again.
 
"Eun Kwang, I leave her to you." The staff gestured and left.
 
Da Hye lift her head at the name mentioned.
 
'Ji Min...Ji Min will be my mentor?'
 
She could not help to take her eyes off from him.
While Seo Eun Kwang himself, gave a blank, bored stare back to Da Hye.
He eyed her for a while, showing no signs of recognizing her and then he make a move.
He halted at the door and eyed behind,
 
"Aren't you coming?" He voiced boredly.
 
Da Hye broke off from her day dream and turn to Eun Kwang in a blur expression.
 
"N-ne?" Da Hye stuttered.
 
Eun Kwang rolled his eyes as he let out an internal grumble.
 
'How in the world did she pass the audition?'
 
"Just go to room 306, Building D." He ordered and left.
 
'This girl has no hope. No point in trying. In a week, she'd be gone.' Eun Kwang thought as he stroll the corridors of CUBE Entertainment Main Building, with his hands in his back pocket.
Nodding and acknowledging the people who greeted him as they passed by.
 
Meanwhile Da Hye, was still stoned in the dance room.
 
"Where was it again, he told me to go?" She asked herself.
 
She tried recalling again what Seo Eun Kwang said.
 
"Room 306, Building D..? Or was it B? Hmm. Maybe it was B." 
 
She nodded to herself with a smile and made the move toward Building B.
 
-----
 
A/N_I made the CUBE Buildings up. HAHA!
I don't know if they really exists. Hehe. Never been there. I am hoping I could one day. Lolol.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Not much, but I hope you guys like it! ^^
 
Thank you for the subscriptions!
 
Thank you Bibihwaiting and Wont4GetBoutYou for the comments! 
Thank you for taking interests in this story! I hope you guys won't get bored.
Do comment more more more, and explode! if this doesn't satisfy you! ;P
 
Yogi Kaji,
Tto Beoja~~~ ;D