Empty (warning this gets depressing)

Split between what difference?

*beware this is very heartrippingly sad* 

 

 

Shannon<<<<
The room was cold despite being under such a hot place. Water trickled down the stone walls. The large alchemy circle covered the floor. The most shocking thing was two beautiful stone women at the end of the room. I recognized them and the reality of them being trapped and not just my imagination made me both terrified and happy. They both wore a bracelet with a hole where something fit. I guessed the crystals. In the swords once sat there. "we have to hurry and do this" GD said shaking. I nodded and told jonghyun to step away. I walked to the edges were two smaller circles sat and plunged each sword in the circle. It suddenly grew ultra bright blinding all of us. "a blood offering" I whispered slipping the dagger put of my boot. Just as I was going to slice my hand the sound of fluttering wings and a soft scared voice. "stop princess" onew appeared next to jonghyun. I was shocked at seeing him.

The soft gray wings, no shirt, normal warm brown eyes, everything was partly back. He was a mix of the two sides I had seen. "onew?... I don't have time I have to do this" I said. I could feel tears pouring down. Onew walked forward looking at the ground as if he could read the writing. He stood I front of me and pulled me in a quick hug. "ever since you were born ... I remember I was assigned to you that day.. I remember seeing you and feeling such a strong love... I always have ... I was hoping one day I could break the chain and we could run away... Be together ... Alone ... No one to Hurt you.. Just us loving each other until we died...I wanted to confess how much I love you and how I honestly couldn't live without you.. Now I guess this will have to do" he spoke clear and hugged tighter. He groaned in pain and I felt warm liquid gush over my hand. I felt my heart dissolve in my stomach acid. "what" I pulled away realizing the dagger I had in my hand was plunged into his stomach. "oh no onew stop" I tried to push him off the circle. "I'm a mix of dark and light ... My blood is enough for it" he smiled his normal sweet onew smile.

Tears blurred my vision. "no! You idiot how am I suppose to go on knowing I did this and I'll never see you!" I screamed heartbroken. He turned to jonghyun and spoke loudly"take care of her I'm counting on you" and then back to me"I love you" he whispered giving me a loving kiss. He pushed me back as well as GD. We fell with a thud off the circle. Jonghyun ran to my side. I hear nothing he said because my eyes were glued on onew in utter fear. Onew spread out his wings and arms with that stupid dumb... Wonderful heartwarming smile. Before the stone took hold if him I screamed at the top of my lungs" onew.. I've always loved you" it was a broken choked scream but I know he heard it. The room was engulfed in a blinding white light and then it dispersed and the ground thudded. The whole place shook for awhile and then abruptly stopped. I was failing in Jonghyun's arms until his hold became loose and I ran to onew. Immobilized in the most welcoming and loving way.

I leaned forward and hugged his waist pressing my flushed cheeks against his chest. The warmth completely gone. I held expecting him to lower his arms and embrace me but I knew that wouldn't happen. I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed until my throat was sore and I had no tears to shed. The others just watched with sympathy. I glanced up at his face. Even the ridged stone could not erase the sweet and soft expression he had before. "you know what the worse part is" I spoke to the others. They didn't. Respond. "I don't even know if it helped .. Onew might be trapped for nothing" I let out shaky breaths as jonghyun pulled me into his neck. "I'm sure he saved the world" jonghyun said confidently

**authors note***

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR FEELS 

ohh i dont even know where all this depressing stuff came from 

i thought it was sweet

trust me it gets better 

and sorry for the forever wait