Jonghyuns release

Split between what difference?

 

( once again if something starts with **** its a flash back)

 

*Back at the castle*

"Kim jonghyun you have been given release for your sentence you are now free" A horned guard pulled open the bars and stepped back to allow him to leave. Jonghyun body stiffly walked pass once his foot stepped pass the door he smiled and busted into flames leaving the guard standing motionless. Jonghyun was weak and sick from being locked in a cell he had to restore his heal before he killed over. A waterfall ..of lava flowed before him.  He stood inches from the fall were the lava dipped down several feet into the small pool at the bottom. He stared down as the heat rolled off his body. He stepped down and the lava swirled up to his knees. He sighed at the forgotten nostalgic feeling . He dropped down and sat letting the current flow around him and down over the falls. He leaned back and let the lava totally immerse him. He came back up for air. His pale skin was now slightly bronzed and his hair lightened and the tips bleached making his hair look like the lava he sat in. He let out a long sigh and flames escaped. “So nice” He whispered to no one in particular.  He couldn’t think  of what to do. He could go back to his friend minho and live within the castle but then again minho was the one to prolong his sentence. The first 2 years were Jonghyun fault but those extras years were not needed. He had been the one to cause the chimera to attack because he sneezed fire. He didn’t have control of his powers. He remember how terrified and in pain Shannon looked. She had been biten and pushed off a tall branch onto the ground. What was that a 10 foot drop? That angel of hers was bone chilling when he drew his sword. Those eyes.. darker than onyx stone. He wasn’t a pure angel.. something was off for sure. Shannon. He wondered if she remembered him. Did she even want to.. she was in so much trouble.  Hannah…She remembered him of course they spent their prison time in anger and plans of revenge.  Till minho pulled her out every once and a awhile and she slowly changed. She changed her mind on her revenge and told Jonghyun to be good and he could get out sooner. He refused though he was angry that he was being held in their for stupid reasons. Hannah was released sooner due to good behavior and minhos love for her. The last words echoed in his head for years. “I lost my plans for revenge and anger with all my child like stupidity. You should too jong” she glared at him when he shook his head no. Now he was free..what now?

Back at the tree with Hannah

“Because it’s the anniversary of your lock up and Jonghyun release”  Evreo said. Hannah nodded at her perch on the limb. She couldn’t help but to  remember.

*”Oh thank you jongie” The golden haired girl sat next to Hannah as the little lava haired boy helped her up. “So cute can I?” she asked pointing to the chimera. “Yeah just don’t pet him to hard or be to loud” Hannah said brushing her fingers over one of its heads. Shannon reached to pet it. Her hand barely touched it and he went crazy. Hannah had no idea what happened. The next thing she saw was sharp teeth buried in skin and golden hair flying back off the tree limb and onto the ashy ground. “ONEW!” she cried in pain. Hannah felt tears fill her eyes. She didn’t want this to happen.  The Chimera never freaked out like that.  The angel ran to her side. He angrily kicked the pet off her arm and held her. Hannah’s blood boiled  at the sound of her pets squeal. “Evreo!! Kill him” Hannahs child brain could only comprehend anger.***

 

So she went a bit over board but it seemed reasonable at the time. “You think he’ll  really do what he said..go after minho” Evreo  asked. Hannah didn’t want to think about a fight like that.. between a friend and her soon to be prince.

>>to the other side

“Onew did what he thought was right” I defended.  “He is chained to the castles rules… don’t you want ot be free off the castle…?” taemin asked looking at me with his puppy eyes. “You know I do Tae but onew…hes been with me since birth. He’s like a part of me.” I couldn’t fathom being without him.   He raised me when no one else wanted me. He cared when everyone one else wished I would just disappear. I felt a cold dread fill my veins at the thought of him being set free. It was a selfish thought..but I never was one to care if I was selfish or not. “He’s bad news Sha.. that day.. he wasn’t normal..his dark power almost matched the dragons..thats not right” Taemin whispered looking around. 

“Stop it Taemin ..you don’t understand how it is to be alone and unwanted everybody loves you!” the words left my mouth without my thought.  Taemin and his mother remained quiet.  “Im...so..Sorry.. Tae”  I whispered and hugged him. “I have to go im sorry for my outburst” I bowed to his mother. I ran tripping and stumbling trying to reach the opening. “Onew!” I cried out pitifully. Like a lost child without their mother. “Onew? Come get me” I yelled.  I didn’t know what was happening . Why was I crying? What had triggered this? I was so pathetic . Next thing  I heard A Loud swoop of wings flapping and leaves crunching under a soft weight.  “What is it princess” Onew sounded panicked.  “Take me up…” Its all I could manage to whisper.  He nodded and pulled me into his chest. I couldn’t break my ties with him he meant to much.. he was the only one who made me feel wanted.