going to fix things

Split between what difference?

 

tumblr_miurug0wxf1qg58jeo1_500.png

 

 (I made the crappy banner lol and yes the girl in it is me ^.^)

Meanwhile
Shannon sat at her vanity staring blankly into the mirror her hand running through her now short hair. The long waves of gold where cut and now floating in the lake. The image of onew behind her and her smiling with her hair in his hands appeared in the mirror. " princess your hair is so pretty" his vocie was a distant echo of the memory as his hands braided the now nonexistent hair.her daydream was cut by the sound of the door opening. " your dress miss" the usual fairy walked in and sat my dress on the bed. Shannon nodded dully looking back at reflection. She gave her an sympathetic smile before leaving. Shannon got up and bypassed the dress. She picked out a pair of loose pants that scrunched up under her knee. A black button up shirt that was missing the shelves. "I'm done with this castle I'm not part of it so I don't have to dress like it. The blue crystal from onews sword was tucked away in her pocket. A small dagger was tucked away in her boots. "I'm going to get everything to the way it needs to be" she whispered before walking out into the castle down to the party."I'm done with being pathetic and useless I'm done with the split between these countries.. " she stepped out into the liveness of the party. The clunk of the heavy black boots attracted some attention but no one looked twice. The sight of her sister elegantly sitting and chatting with her soon to be husband caught her eye. 
Normal pov
I walked to my sister as the man tugged the collar of the red hair boy. "sister I'm here but With your permission is like to visit the library for awhile" I asked. She looked at me shocked but nodded. "you may but could you please take prince seunghyuns servant to the lounge and tie him up" she motioned to the boy who sighed a breath of fire. I bowed and took the chain from the prince's hand. I waited for the boy to stand before walking away. As soon as we where our of the party I turned to the library. I pulled him along and shut the double doors. " sorry about how your treated" I unsnapped his chain but I couldn't undo the collar. "it doesn't come off" he sighed. I nodded." name?" I asked walking around the library looking for something that I could stick the crystal into. "I go by GD" he walked behind me. I turned to him. " you don't have to trail behind me" I moved a table. "force of habit... May I ask what your doing" he watched me. " I'm looking for a small hole" I kept looking through shelves. "are you trying to find the secret room?" he asked like it was obvious. " maybe ... Why?" I asked intrigued by his knowledge." Goldria was a friend of mine... She put it behind her favorite book... Here" he pulled a chunky leather book away and behind it was a notch big enough to fit a crystal. I looked at him amazed.I slipped it in and slowly it locked in. The sound of creaking then a pop. GD pushed the book case an it opened to another room. I walked in with him behind.

Inside was more shelved if books. A desk with papers covering it.Two thin swords hung above it. On one wall a painting of my father and a golden haired woman. Books on the knowledge of creatures, medicine, and magic lined the walls. The thin that caught my eye was a painting of the same woman but beside her stood a woman with black bat wings and a silver crown on her purple hair. They stood smiling with arms linked. " I thought you looked familiar... Your also a clone of your mother" GD pointed at the golden haired one. "Goldria and Serea the mothers of our worlds peace" he looked at me. "or they would have been if they didn't perish in the middle of their mission" he cringed at his words. "you knew my mother well?" I asked looking over many drawings and papers. I found one of my father and one of a younger looking onew and I found several of the Serea girl. I even found one of GD. "your mother greatly loved both worlds.. She wanted to unite them and begged Serea to help.. They tried" he sighed. " I was captured during the misunderstanding when Serea died.. I came to see Goldria but a prince of another kingdom caught me thinking I meant harm" he sneered.

I shuffled through some more pictures and came to one with gd and a little girl. I looked at it confused. " I had a daughter but she was taken away when I was captured" he explained looking totally defeated. " she looks so familiar" I couldn't place it. Under all the papers a thin worn leather bound book layed open. The page had a large alchemy circle and words scribbled in. " he is the one to cause destruction he can only be stopped and the worlds be combined if held together with love and understanding a dark and light both give back" I read the chant below the picture. I turned the page to see a map. " that's the celestial cave.. I've never been.. Your mother and Selena used it as a hideout and said they did a lot of work" he pointed to a tree. " where this tree is it looks like a passage way is close" he looked confused. " someone was trying to get us to kill each other and still is.. Here hold this" I ed the book in his hands. I stood on the table and brought down the swords.a blood red gem glowed in one and the other lacked one I tied the leather stealth around my waist
Before i walked out of the room with GD trailing behind me. I pulled the gem that once was in onews sword out of the wall making the pathway close shut. I popped it in the sword hilt. "well done you're on your way" a vocie echoed in my head. " such a smart child" another said. I looked around." something wrong" GD asked. I shook my head. "we have to get out of here without going where people will see us" I plunged the swords into the stealths. " the only way is out the upstairs window.. I'm not good at scaling walls
400 ft up" I sighed.

 

Authors noteee

So much information at once lol

yes i have added top and gdragon to this story 

i hope you few subcribers like this im trying to update quick but school is kicking my

korean_shinee_kpop_keys_onew_key_jonghyu

this^^^ is perfect for this story 

Onew - jonghyun key minho onew shinee taemin facts - chapter image

monster_gd_F.jpg