Flash back

Split between what difference?

 

(this is all flashbacks)

>>Jonghyun

***”It’s nice here don’t worry” Jonghyun  held the little girl hand. She nodded but didn’t talk. “We have an awesome stable full of tame creatures.. there is this huge flame dog..hes so cool” Jonghyun rambled on about the castle. He even succeed to get a giggle out of the girl. “I hope we can be best friends..but whats your name?” Jonghyun asked. She opened after almost 2 years of silence. “Hannah”***

 >>> Hannah

*** “Hannah look! I found this flower. It’s pretty like you!” Jonghyun held up a scarlet flower with many heart shape petals layered.  She smiled  her cheek rivaling the color of the flower.  “Your to kind jongy”  she held her hand out to take it. “No I want to put it in your hair!” he pushed the stem behind her ear. The red contrasted nice with her raven hair.  “ So pretty! Hannah one day..i want you to be my bride” Jonghyun smiled and held her hand like he always did. Hannah only smiled. “Sure when were older”  she giggled. “Jonghyun!” A voice called. They turned to see a curly haired doe eyed boy waving to them.  He was dressed in the nicest of black. “Minho!” he waved back and minho ran up.  “I’ve been looking for you  pa said we could ride the flame hound” Minho sounded so excited. “Can my best friend  come to?” Jonghyun said. Minho looked at the girl. She felt all warm inside and giggle. “Nice to meet you im minho” he bowed. “Hi im Hannah”**** 

>>Shannon

*** “Tae don’t do this. Stay no brother don’t leave me” I cried deeply into his shoulder.  “ Please let go I can’t stay here”  Taemin kept a non chalant face. “ Please your my brother my best friend I’ll be so alone”  I begged.  “Then come with me..leave with me …this place is no home for us” Taemin pleaded with his eyes. A warm hand landed on my shoulder. I looked back into big warm slightly sad eyes. I pulled back my eyes casted to the ground. “You know I can’t Tae” my insides knotted. I wanted to run far away from this neglectful hell. Breaking the chain contract was not option . “Fine you love this servant of the castle  stay here” Taemin nearly yelled. He walked out not once looking back. I stepped back into Onew’s chest. “Im so sorry princess” he whispered. Hes all I had left. All I’ve ever truly had even my brother hated me.