memory lane?

Split between what difference?

 

. A Woman that seemed to blend in with the greenery gave a gentle smile. her hair was thick and long and the color of soft mud. Her eyes resembled the bright green leaves that covered her body. Colorful flowers made a nice refreshing burst of color. " Princess it's been so long you look so sickly pale" he vocie sounded soft and gentle like the rustle of dry leaves. I blushed at the name she always called me. Princess..she was the only one who called me that..well other than onew who did it sometimes.

"They don't let me out much so i dont get to see sunlight...I've missed the lake" I walked a few feet toward it and looked at my reflection. I smiled when i realized how pale i accutally was. The lake swirled into a picture of me when i was younger and taemin also next to us were two kids that didn't belong but we all had bright smiles. I slapped the water im anger. "The past hurts but you seemed to enjoy them..do you regret it?" Taemins mother placed her hand on my back. I felt a calm wave wash over me. "Never... i never regret our friendship..i regret the decisions each of our kingdoms are making" i hissed. "I regret that angel that snitched us out" taemin muttered.

meanwhile

"Evreo! come" Hannah leaned out the towers window holding the severed leg of a goat. The large red dragon swooped down gust hannah and the whole room making yoogeun giggle in his bed. She tossed the meat to him and he caught it in one gulp. "Yoo..be a good boy i'll be right back until then key will wacth you" hannah kissed his forehead before hugging key and jumping out the window onto the dragon back. "bye bye mommy!" yooguen waved as key held him. The wind pressed her face cleared her mind.

"Evreo the tree" a word wasn't outwardly spoken but the dragon underneath hear it all. The bond held between them was like the bond the ones on the other side had with their angels. They are assigned at birth and are to be soul mates almost but also they are servants. Both can become lovers if wanted but not they can be servants or you let them go. They pretty much where what ever you need them to be they were loyal and loving gifts at birth. "here miss" evreo's vocie echoed in her head. She jumped off and landed next to the gigantic tree. A flash of flames blinded her for a second and evreo's human form stood beside her. shoulder length spiky flame hair and coal black eyes paired with a tall muscular figure. Evreo was pretty handsome but not near as handsome as minho. "Why here miss it's been years" He asked patting the thick trunk and sat on one of the large protruding roots. Hannah smiled when she pictured them a few years back

Flashback

***"Come on its not that high up!" Hannah called to the timid golden haired girl. "Yeah come on i'll make sure you dont fall" jonghyun grabbed her hand with a cute smile on his face. Taemin was already on the limb with hannah petting the baby chimera curled in her lap. "Careful Princess" Onew was a nervous wreck watching her fumble with the hand holds. "she is fine stop worrying" Evreo said lounging aganist the tree.****

back to present

"Memory lane?" he asked with a smug smile. Hannahs blood boiled. "shut up I hate those two..they..are the reason i was locked up and they got me in trouble..if that.. girl didn't spook the chimera it wouldn't have attacked her..and that stupid angel he had to snicth and you had to fight him" Hannah let out all the locked up anger in one breath. Evreo just laughed and grabbed the hilt of the sword on his hip in remembrance. "Neh but miss whats to say you are not the culprit for your own lock up?" evreo mummbled. Hannah racked her hands down her face to relax the tense muscules. "What!?" she asked surprized at his words. "The chimera was the reason all this happened and you werew aware it was dangerous no?" he asked silding his sword back and forth in the sheath making a slight swithing noise. "Well" hannah drifted off.