a bloody trail

Split between what difference?

. She ran into them and hugged him tight loving the warmth. I pulled away and looked up into his soft brown eyes. “Your okay..i had been so worried all these years” She mumbled. Shannon pulled away embarrassed when she realized all he was wearing was tight dragon leather pants. “I just got out of prison..i got held up for awhile” I snarled at the memory. “ I feel so bad..im so sorry” She whimpered realizing that she had no more tears to cry. “Jonghyun…onew..hes.. hurt” her voice wavered when she said hurt. I could tell she was hoping that he was only hurt. She turned to his unconscious body with blood coating everything. “You are hurt too…” I could now see the cut going down her back. “ do you think hes going to pull through?” her voice shook nervously not caring about if she had any injury. “ Im sure he will” I replied. 
 

>>Shannon
My hand landed on the leather pouch on my belt. “The letter.. I still have to deliver it” I mumble. At this point I needed to get onew back home to be healed before the wounds got to infected. “I know I ask to much but please Jonghyun…give this to Minho..i have to get onew back” . I unclipped the pouch and handed the thick envelope to Jonghyun with pleading eyes. “You can’t pick him up and carry him all the way back to the gate I’ll help you” Jonghyun pulled onew onto his back. Blood smeared over his back and as Jonghyun began to walk away I could see the blood drip down his thighs and legs. The now red and charred wings limply drug on the ground. “Hurry your friend here needs help soon” Jonghyun turned to look at me with a small smile. I held Onew’s sword in my hand hoping the little bit of sword training I had experienced as a child would come in handy. We walked along the path seeing a few locals and merchants coming from the town.They seemed unfazed by our appearance. “ Look” Jonghyun pointed at a totally black tree with only a small splash of color. Blood red ripe fruit hung heavy on the limbs. 

*** “ IT’s the sweetest fruit in Netherlands!” Hannah smiled with red juice dripping from and on her hands and down her wrist. A chunk was bitten out of the heart shaped fruit in her hands. “Here try one” Jonghyun picked a big one and handed it to me. I nodded and took a bite without hesitation. They were my closest and my only friends I trusted them. A soft crunch and sweet juice filled my senses. “yumm” I mumbled smiling. “You should have some of the blood fruit pies they have at the castle” Jonghyun stated. “one day I hope I can..maybe one day our lands will get along! And we all can hang out at each other’s castles and play all day and night!” Jonghyun rambled on making the two girls giggle. They really did hope for that…they all secretly still did.***

>>Hannah
“Party? Across the border? Why must we attend?” Hannah asked watching yoogeun run around. “The little peace we have rides on our arrival” minho replied sitting next to her. “Why do I have to go?” She corrected her question. “ You are my princess.. therefore you must attend royal affairs” he smiled at her annoyed expression. “If I knew that I wouldn’t have said yes” she sighed. “You know you would have anyway” he replied. “And whys that?” she asked raising an eyebrow. “Im irresistible” he leaned over and kissed her. They were interrupted by yoogeun. “Stop it! That’s gross” he whined trying to push them apart.

jonghyun.jpg

tumblr_m3s3o2ny3S1r6b7ofo1_500.png

tumblr_m63q9sGJHP1r0typpo1_500.jpg