on the run

Split between what difference?

 

d0061644_4a331326ea2a8.jpg

"If you can manage to get this collar off I can help" he pointed to the metal contraption and then the swords. I

Pulled the one with the blue gem. "no no this is your worlds
Magic use the opposing sword" he pointed to the other. I nodded and changed the swords out.
"I'm not good at this I don't want to hurt you" I held it up. He shook his head. I took a swing but it felt like
The sword controlled the whole thing.A soft sizzling sound and the clunk of metal Hitting the floor and GD grabbed my arm. "let's hurry we need to finish what your mother started" I smiled at him and lead the way to my room where an empty balcony was.

After dodging serval maids and butlers I got to my room and opened the door. I looked shocked at the room that now was ripped and torn apart. My bed was flipped and sliced into pieces . The bay window was broken open and glass littered the floor. GD ran his hands over the deep claw marks in the wood. " we'll this looks dangerous .. Someone's after you?" he asked looking at my shocked face. The raw reflection of my face in the shards of glass made me think. The rough look that replaced the soft one I once wore almost scared me more than the damage onew had done on my room. It was only early this morning when I had been causally walking through the garden with onew without a care. Now I Was fighting against everything to figure out the secrets that where under my nose.

" Shannon?! Where are you" the sound of my fathers vocie shook the walls. "hurry we need to leave" I pulled GD to the window. "wait how are we getting down?" I asked frantically. GD just smiled and jumped off the edge. I was shocked and looked off the edge. Had he just commuted suicide. A gust of wind slapped my face as a red and gold dragon flew up. " there you are... What are you doing and why do you look so? Can you do nothing right child... Those swords... GUARDS" my father yelled trying to grab me back inside. I quickly jumped onto GD and ushered him forward. I looked back to see my father angry and guards getting ready to shoot us. GD flew lower to the ground and I spotted someone. Without thinking I yelled out . "HANNAH" it was excitement and wonder at the same time. She looked up with a shocked face but it turned down quickly. " what are you doing ... " she asked. I looked around . " a lot is happening and I might be able to make peace .. Meet me at the lake later for answers" I called before telling gdragon to leave.

We flew to the lake and I dropped from GD to the lakeside. " your back so soon" natu asked. " I have a lot to asked" I handed her the book. She started reading it . " that girl back there.. Her name was Hannah?" GD asked zoned out. "yes she is the upcoming princess of the throne" I explained quickly as I waited for natu to respond. " she has done so much better than I thought.. She's alive and royalty .. My wonderful daughter " GD smiled.

what is this" I pointed to the page with a large circle with really old writing on it. Natu stared at it with confused eyes. " banishment" a voice echoed. My sword shook in its sheath. I turned to the lake where jay sat on the water smiling. " banishment from what" I asked. "GD" she sneered ignoring my question. He waved non chalantly . " there is a very powerful power that requires hate to live.. Only the spell can stop him for sure" she motioned to the book. "this calls for sacrifices" Natu stated. Taemin crawled from under the roots of a large tree. "sister? What are you doing" he looked worried. "I'm going to finish our dream" I smiled at his innocent face. "it'll take you and another .. A darker force" Natu read on. " take you to do what" Taemin asked. "where is the place" I ignored Taemin. " past the gate at the first tree" jay answered coldly. "We need to know how to work the alchemy" GD butted in. I looked at him surprised. He smiled " I have
People to save also" he placed a hand in my shoulder. "this alchemy is basic but complicated.. I uh .. You just have to plunge the swords in the areas and spare some blood in the middle where you stand" Natu pointed out the spots. "ok no time to spare" I turned to GD. He nodded and transformed back into his dragon form.

author's note

well good news!

im done with this story all i have to do is update all of it on here

so i dont have to worry about not finishing it because of writers block

but im not sure how often ill be able to update since school and things

ill try my best

fighting~~~~