Wrong all wrong

Split between what difference?

The water swirled mixing the dark blood into its Pureness.  Onews body sank deep into the dark depths that were unknown to most. A few moment of soft swirling and everything became still. " did it work? Is he ok?" I asked peering in not seeing anything. Taemins mom looked shocked. " step back everyone " she called out in urgency. I was shocked and scared. Taemins mother,natu,was always calm what could possible provoke such emotions.the water churned violently giving me my explanation. It turned a murky color and a sicking aura filled my gut making me nauseous

. I recognized the feeling from years before on that unfaithful day. " back up!" Taemin grabbed my dress. I hadn't realized how close I was till water splashed me in the face as a figure shot out of the water. The water poured down on us like misty rain. Onew floated a few feet above the water dripping wet but looking healthy and injury free. "onew.. You ok!" I cried out happily. " that's not the same onew" leeteuk whispered.  The fading sun glared my view as I looked closer i gasped. Onews lips frown per mentally and his eyes were midnight black. His entire eye was black making him look soulless. His once white wings now matched his eyes. His nails also reflected black and where pointed. his brown hair had taken on blood red streaks.

He looked down upon us with a brooding expression. His eyes landed on me but traveled to the sword strapped to my side. His lips pulled into a smug smile showing sharp teeth. He waved his hand and the sword slip out of my grasp and flew to his. " what's ... Wrong?" I asked  Natu who looked petrified.

"wrong? Nothing's wrong" onews voice sounded like his but behind it was an evil echo. His words where sharp and Brutish. Nothing like his normal self.  My body felt Like chilled rigid ice. Onew raised an eyebrow in mocking question.  He raised his sword and eyed the red coated blade. He held it to his full lips and let his tongue glide down wiping the blade clean. " seems I missed a lot " he gave another bone chilling smile. The safety and comfort that I found in his presence was replaced by dread and terror.

 " I'm so hungry princess... And your blood smells delightful"  the way he said princess made me feel pathetic.  he appeared next to me with a wicked smirk. "don't mind if a take a taste" he whispered but this time his voice was soft like normal. The wet feeling of his tongue againist my shoulder blade woke me up from my frozen state. The cut sizzled in pain and  I let out a strangled cry. His weight was lifted from my shoulder with the sound of clothes tearing. Daesung and Taemin stood in front of me. Taemin had grabbed a long thin thorn vine that he used as a whip. Onew frowned at th rip across his shirt." this was a nice shirt too" his clawed hand ripped the shirt the rest of the way. My body was getting dizzy from all the pain. " get him away from here she needs to be healed" natu finally spoke.

 Leeteuk and Daesung nodded both charging at onew pushing him back into the sky and farther back as they battled. Onews eyes remained on me as much as possible. He was no longer watching me to protect... His eyes were locked on me to kill. I didn't realize I was cry till Taemin wiped my face.

" don't worry he wont hurt you..hurry get in" Taemin pointed to the water.  I wanted to scream an ask why onew was so different, but the pain of my body was begging me to stop