Pain

Split between what difference?

The many faces of commoners didn't contort with confusion or worry at the sight of us walking with a bloody and charred angel. It must not have been a shock . "Here theres a way to cut through to the main entrance " Jonghyun pointed to a very narrow path that barely cut through the brush and trees.  It was no were near the word safe but i couldn't back out now ...not with onews life on the line.Jonghyun lead the way breaking through pickly vines like they where soft leaves. I on the other hand had to ignore the burning pain of the vines that i didn't cut. The faint whispers of whatever dwelled in the trees made me shake and jump in antipation. We reached a bit of a clearing were it seemed the trees had been burned as well as the now black grass. "just pasted this bunch of trees..and we'll be there" Jonghyun pointed to the tall mass of gate. "oh finally!" i sighed.

A soft growl interupted my relief.  I held the sword up in a fighting stance. Tall and burly flaming wolves marched out of the shadows   with jowls scrunched up in anger. Jonghyun carefully sat onew aganist a charred tree. "Stand back..." He pushed me back toward onew. " They smell him...not us" he whispered keeping eye contact with the largest. I covered onew with my body as much as possible. I couldn't even blink before the fight started. Jonghyun was throwing beast like it was a sport. His muscles flexed under the glow of the flames. His skin looked like it was burning and his hair flickered like a camp fire. "jonghyun will protect us..you'll be better soon onew.." i leaned forward and brushed his matted brown hair out of his face .

A deep bark broke me away. A small flame wolf stood waiting to pounce of onew. I took my place and held the gleaming sword for the challenge. The wolf jumped forward and right as i plunged the sword into the thick fur jonghyuns vocie rang out. "No" the pushed one away and ran toward my direction. I couldn't think straight as blood..or maybe it was fire gushed over my arm and burned. Between the whimpers of the wolf and my crys  i couldn't hear a thing. Jonghyun pulled me away and let the wolf fall in defeat. I watched as a wolf walked up and whimpered while rubbing its nose against the younger. "That was her child" Jonghyun whispered while coating my arm in ash and dirt. "Oh..i didn't..." i stopped myself.. a sorry wouldnt help.. it was self defense. They left after the bloody display

. "Come now we have to get you fixed up...thats a bad burn...you might be scared" Jonghyun helped me up and picked onew back up. "Lets try to avoid any other threats" he whispered.  The rest of the walk was deathly quiet and approaching the gate was bittersweet. Gargoyles with large wings and horns protected this side of the gate. "Well this is it..for now?" i asked looking hopeful at jonghyun. His quiet demeanor was gone and a smile covered his face. "For now...get better and maybe ..we can break some rules again" he laughed and so did i. It was a relieving feeling to laugh again. Even if i was badly beat and bloody at least i had jonghyun as a friend still.

"Those of low thoughts do not pass but if they are mighty in dark shall be the pass" The gargoyles chanted together. "i am of the otherside sent here to deliever a letter i wish to be back" I yelled since they stood a good 40 feet tall. "Looks like you got a warm welcome" They both laughed. "Hope your visit wasn't to hot princess" their laughs boomed as the gates creaked open. Jonghyun passed onew to me and i struggled to carry him across. "Bye for now" jonghyun yelled as the gates closed back.the cold metal reminded me that we where seperated severely. I sighed and heaved onew's body a few feet before realizing i wasn't going to get far.  Two gold lights flashed above me. "Oh god what happened" Daesungs husky vocie appeared to my right. "Looks bad... i knew we should have stopped you from delivering that letter" leeteuk ran a soft hand over my arm.

"I dont matter..its onew..can you help me carry him to the lake...taemins mother...shes the best healer" my head was getting a bit dizzy. "We will but take it easy your pretty bad yourself" Leeteuk said nodding to daesing to pick onew up. It was strange to be held by a different angel. It felt unnatural. Leeteuk followed close behind daesung and way to far off the ground. I thought onew was bad but i could touch the clouds now. Plus i didn't feel safe with leeteuk so my fear was 1000 times worst. "There" daesung called before they started dropping altitude. i must admit leeteuk was a much smoother lander than onew.

"sister!" Taemin called worried. I stumbled a bit once leeteuk released me. " omo Your badly hurt...mom!" taemin called his mother who was peacefully sitting by the lake. "Bring him here" she motioned to the water. "Him? Him! shannons hurt she should go" Taemin pointed to the blood soaking my back and arm. "No shes right let onew go..he..he needs it" i pressured. Taemins mom smiled and nodded in understanding. Daesung stood at the edge. "Just put him in?" he asked unsure. "Yes" she smiled. Deasung bent down and layed onews body in the water. The crystal blue was dirtied by the sinful red.