War

Split between what difference?

Taemin<<<< The temple shook violently. The roots that covered us flashed white a few times and flowers grew from the small cracks. Then it was completely still. The forest dwellers looked at each other in wonder. "Taemin go check the surface" my mother instructed. I nervously did as she told. The full moon gave the tunnel up enough light and when I saw the forest after what had happened earlier I gasped. "mother come.. Come see!" I called. She ran up the tunnel and her feet hit lush grass. The forest had been restored ten fold. The trees were fuller and the grass thicker. The waterfall above the lake poured crystal clear water into it. "oh my ... She sure did help " Natu whispered before running to tell the others. My heart leaped when she mentioned the reason the forest was better than it ever had been. She did it. She's gone

>>>>Hannah They reached the safe room underneath the castle. As Soon as they shut the door the castle shook harder than any war could do. "mommy!" yoogeun whined pressing his face in her neck. She rocked him softly. After a few moments it stopped and everything was eerily quiet. "come we can use this time to get into the skies" Minho said. "I can't I have yoogeun" she said adjusting the toddler on her hip. "where's...KEY!" Minho looked shocked at his friend doubled over in pain. "that " he coughed up more black blood. "what's happening ... Key..." Minho asked. He took into note that he had black markings showing on his skin. "the gold haired one..." key gasped. He couldn't manage to speak again before his body shut down and he laid on the floor motionlessly. Hannah looked surprised as she remembered the water nymphs words. "this sacrifice will banish the oldest and most evil demon that ever lived... They have caused pain for hundreds of years"

She looked down at Minho who was fuming in anger. "I thought I had wiped her out earlier..., don't worry key I'll avenge you and my mother" Minho ordered the guards to put keys body somewhere safe. "Minho .... How long has key been alive" she looked a little worried hoping it would be a simple answer. "longer than me.. Key was an adult when I was born" Minho. Shrugged off her question. "key wasn't the one who told you about your mother.. Or about how evil they are did he?" she asked. Minho scrunched up his face in confusion. "yes he was because he is very wise" Minho states before jumping on evereos back. "leave yoogeun with one of the maids it'll only be a second" he called. She nodded and passed him off telling him to be good. She joined Minho and they flew high above the land. "what..." Hannah gasped. The land seemed to hold more trees and creatures. The crops were heavy with food. The tree next to the gate that they had played on so many times had grown extremely tall and thick breaking part of the gate and it's roots creeped onto the other land. "it hasn't looked this good since I was born" Minho whispered in awe."so she did it ... But did it stop the war..." just as she was talking to herself she saw the troops of both sides pushed back at where the gate once stood. Both sides just faced each other staring. They didn't move or talk .. It was like they were in a trance."what are they doing" Minho asked he flew in close and questioned a few I his soldiers but they never answered.They all suddenly shifted and looked at the wide entrance of the tree. Two men walked out. Hannah recognizedr jonghyun even from the long distance. In his arms bridal style was shannon limp and barely conscious.Minho's eyes flashed with anger and he jumped off not caring how high up they were. His feet dented the ground when he landed. He took long strides up to them his hand placed on his swords hilt. She didn't know what made her do it but Hannah followed. She grabbed his shoulder to stop him a few feet in front of them. Jonghyun looked up with blank eyes. Minho was panting with anger and slipped his sword out. "Minho stop" Hannah urged. He couldn't hear her... He was to enraged to hear anything.

She was the reason key was dead..,her people had killed his mother. Just as his sword was swinging down she lifted her wrist. He stopped a few inches from her. The rough black and purple rope tightly twined together into a bracelet held a few inches from him. He looked at his own wrist that held a matching one... And his eyes trailed up to the sword

***flashback** "mommy look I made one" little Minho cheered at his badly made bracelet. "wow look at you it's better than mine. "no yours is better because you made it" Minho laughed at his moms amused expression."okay let me show you what these bracelets are for" she tied hers onto his wrist"you make a promise and we both keep them on as long as you keep it" she let him clumsily tie his on hers. "promise me you'll be a kind ruler .. One that will not hurt other out of spite and care for everyone no matter what the difference" Serena smiled waiting for his response. "I will be the best king ever I promise" Minho giggle in excitement. He would promise his mom the world if she asked *********

A shadowy hand landed on his hand that held the weapon. "the boy I knew never even thought of hurting anything" his mothers voice was by his ear. He dropped his arms and the sword fell to the ground. The armies got down and bowed at her presence. "my sweet Minho what happened about a kind peaceful king.. This is no way of accomplishing anything" she gestures to the troops. "I .. You were killed over there and key she killed him" there was no malice I his voice but inside his anger stirred. "I fell ill right before I came to help here with Goldria .. I never was killed by anyone other than myself ... Key he was the one I tried to kill all those years ago he's the reason we have so much pain in our worlds... This girl did us a favor... But it wasn't her that sacrificed her body" serena looked beside shannon and jonghyun. Jonghyun was looked down at her and flinched when someone else started to lift her to them.