Explain

Split between what difference?

" your mother picked him after a long and very picky line .. She was always a perfectionist "  jay absentmindedly played with her hair. " he was rejected but your mother found him to be the best.. Onew he... He's a mix of worlds you see .... He has part of the purest angel in him but the other part.. It's worst than most death angels.. His father was one of the most feared death angels he was even considered a demon.. He was killed a while ago.. But anyway" " whoa stop the story.. Mom picked the son of a death angel to be a perfect match? "

I was truly shocked. " shush let me finish ..normal angel can only do so much and most are not immortal .. Onew is he can't die unless he wants to or... Ill explain that in a minute...but if he has a fluctuation in emotions  he can't control his bad side.. I think when he got hurt and knew you were hurt his other side desired to take control to help" she stopped and scooted closer to check my wounds. " when his body floated down he was still himself I had little to do since his body was already healing.. Once he was healed his body was still in shock from the incident so it must have felt like you and himself were threatened so he changed and took  a nice chunk out of me" she sighed running her fingers over the ripped dress. " hes like a wild animal frightened I'm not sure what will stop him.. But I know he still has you in his mind the thought is just clouded by the change" my mind was spinning from all the information.

 

120926_Onew_1.jpg