what?

Split between what difference?

Meanwhile
Hannah stood outside surprised by the encounter. She took a deep breath and turned to enter the castle. Why would she go meet up with her again. She might just get her in more trouble.she couldnt shake the image of the dragon.. It's like she had seen it before. A flash of her smaller self draped over the large muzzle of the same dragon interrupted her head. Could it know her past.. Maybe even know where she was from. She looked around before calling evero and flying toward the lake.

"a full moon so it's the best time to complete this..are you sure" jay asked holding my hand in hers. " I can't just sit and watch our worlds destroy each other" I nodded trying to reassure myself. She smile and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear."just like your mother" she whispered. My swords shook" yes very much like me" a soft voice echoed in my head. Jay pulled me into a tight hug. I pulled and and smiled even though I was shaking from terror. I gave Natu a short hug and turned to Taemin. "no" he whispered. His face twisted signaling the waterworks. "don't" he said again pulling me close. "I have to tae or this forest will be burned and many will die" I whimpered almost crying myself."Taemin be strong" I whispered before pulling away and running to jump on GD who hovered a few feet from the ground with his huge wings spread anxiously. I turned back to say bye to everyone before we left.

Taemin looked up at me with the saddest expression with heavy tears streaking his face. I let out a shaky sigh and turned away so I wouldn't change my mind. "where are we to be till the night" GD's voice rang though my head. I stared out and tried to get my head clear. "a friend of mine lives on the otherside we can meet up with him" I called out over the wind. In all reality I just wanted to see him before... Let's not think to much about that. "where do you think he is located" GD questioned passing over the gate. The force field was strong but with his old ties to the netherworld let both of us pass with a little struggle. Once again the familiar heat warmed my skin."the lavafall at the base of the main volcano" I pointed out passed the castle and village to a large obtrusive mountain. "ahh" he agreed and headed there. Despite the largeness of his body it did take awhile to reach the volcano. As We passed over the village I peeked over and looked at all the happy people. A sudden loud voice put me in alert. "have you heard.. The prince plans to attack while he is at the party.. What a smart ruler we have" a large man laughed as he talked with his friends. My chest tightened and I felt sickness fill me. It wasn't do much the castle I cared for but the forest is not far from it and you had to pass it to reach. I wasn't sure how sacrificing myself would save anything but I had faith that my mother knew what she was doing. Soon I felt myself drift into sleep.

>>>Hannah
She flew in low and jumped in front of the lake. It churned In a uncomfortable swirl. The forest seemed strangely quiet. "I swear she said she was going to be here.. What a lie" Hannah huffed. Something shot up and grabbed into her leg. "what the- get off"she struggled against the vine" evero lashed forward and cut it. It sounded like something whimpered in pain. Hannah looked around trying to spot someone. "it's been awhile... I'm sorry we thought you were an enemy" a familiar earthen face appeared walking from behind a tree. A skinny boy crawled from his hiding spot beneath a tree which sheltered a small space with its roots. He looked at her with a anguished face. "wow you got old" Hannah commented recognizing the boy she once played with. "you too" his voice shook. "may I ask why you are here child" someone whispered over her shoulder. She jumped and turned to the lake to a woman walking on the surface. "I was invited by Shannon" she said it more to Taemin who usually was with her. If it wasn't him with her it would be onew.

"she left a little while ago ... Let us explain" the water woman said. Hannah nodded and sat listening to the whole story of what was happening. "how will that help" she asked. None of them could answer. "where--" she was cut of by the sound of swords clashing. She quickly moved out of the way. Right behind where she stood evero stood defensively with his sword blocking a blow from a death angel. "where Is she" the angel seemed to finish her sentence. The voice made her blood run cold. Hannah knew many demons and many death angels none had that kind of effect on her. She felt like she could recognize the angel.

"that can't be" she mumbled amazed."she's not here onew she off to kill herself and your not going to save her like usual it's all your fault" Taemin yelled like a betrayed child. Hannah turned to see him glaring up at onew with such a strong hate. Onew only smiled showing sharp teeth. It was so odd to see the once proper shining white guardian now transformed. He had no shirt on and blood covered his chest and pants. His eyes where black holes that made the castle walls at home look gray in comparison. "evereo" Hannah called. The dragon glanced back. He pulled away and jumped back by her side. Onew looked at them and for a moment the other onew shine through . His dark eyes lightened and his lips pressed together like he was going to cry.

Strange strangled like sounds left his throat and his sword fell to the ground. His clawed hands grabbed his head in agony as he fell to his knees. Evereo blocked Hannah behind him to ensure her safety. "what's happening" Taemin asked directing the question to the water nymph

She had her eyes glued on onew. His head was down and slowly the strangled growling sounds softened to whimpers. "I just want my body back" he repeated in his normal voice.his wings slowly turned from black into a soft smokey gray. "onew you've always had control you just aren't controlling it right" she spoke soft like she was talking to a child. Onew finally looked up with his normal eyes filled with tears. His plush bottom lips had blood pouring down it from him biting so hard. "I'm such a failure" he spoke hoarsely before passing out.