whose fault is it really?

Split between what difference?

 

>>>Minho

“It’s been to long im going to get her” Minho handed his son to key. He walked to the window and placed the whistle around his neck to his lips. A low howl  erupted  that was almost inaudible caused the chimeras below to  run scared. A Large blue dragon swooped down.  Minho nodded and jumped on its back.  He knew exactly where she was or at least where he hoped.  He gazed at the tall gate in joy. He was glad his world was separated from their horrid one. They were evil wrapped in white and he couldn’t care less if they all died off. In reality he hoped they would.  Minho was shocked to see pure white wings and relfection of gold.  He noticed the intruders and felt his blood boil. Had he not done enough to keep them away.

*** “Are you sure key?” minho asked his friend. “Yes they have been hanging out with the royals of the other side” key nodded. He pointed to the thick tree where they were climbing. “They are so dumb.. did they not listen .. those people on the other side are evil! They are going to get hurt” minho felt panic fill his stomach. His best friend and crush were going to get hurt. “Maybe if you make them not want to come anymore they’ll leave” key said pointing to the chimera and the whistle around minhos neck.  He waited for the girls hand to get near and blew the whistle hard.  He watched the chimera take the girl to the ground while ripping her arm. He felt a bit of guilt flood his chest.  The angel ran to her side. Minho could feel the dark aura around him as he tried to get the chimera off.  “Kill him!” Hannah yelled. Evreo hesitated but grabbed the sword  on his hip. “No stop I don’t want any problems between us” the angel had his wings wrapped around the girl. “Kill him hurry” Hannah yelled.  The brother of the girl ran away and through the hole in the gate. A swift sound of sword slicing the air and a thud of it hitting its mark. The angel gasped out blood.  He sat the girl down kissing he forehead. He stood shakily the tip of his wings turning black. Minho was terrified and ran away to the castle.. he had to get help.***

That angel..he was a fine example of their evil.  “aim and fire at the wings” minho told the dragon.

>>Jonghyun

“so thick headed…” Jonghyun sighed angrily. His shoulders tensed in anger. Flames flicked over his fingertips. “Why won’t you listen to reason..just like minho..” his hair turned into soft flames as well.  He walked out of the black forest and onto the path.  His eyes bored holes in the ground as he walked aimlessly. He stopped once he saw blood. Usually this wouldn’t bother him. Blood splattered wasn’t out of the norm here but its usually dark.. this blood was a light red.  “ONEW!” A yelled echoed through Jonghyun ears. Where had he heard that name before… He looked up and a girl laying over an angel crying with red staining the white dress. Golden locks of hair clumped together matted with blood. The angel was unmoving. Blood pooled around them and his wing was charred missing some feathers and showing come of the skeleton.  “Shannon?” he asked his anger was now died down to wonder.  His feet made loud thumps as he ran to the bloody outsiders.“Hey!” Jonghyun called. Shannons hand went to the sword on Onew’s hip and unsheathed it shakily. She turned gripping it tightly while covering onew with her body as possible. “Go away or I’ll slice you” She yelled with no real confidence.  Jonghyun laughed and pushed the tip of the blade down. “Im glad no real threats have found you cause that was not convincing” Jonghyun replied causing Shannon to gasp. “Jongie?”  she asked dropping the sword. “I haven’t heard that in years” He smiled and opened his arms. She ran into them and hugged him tight loving the warmth.