princess saving her prince

Split between what difference?

Hannah looked over the war torn land and then the castle. She arrives just in time to see Minho being held over a balcony with the king holding a sword at the back of his neck. She urged evereo closer and as the king held the sword up to strike she jumped forward taking a cut to the arm. "you stay away from him" she growled. She took his shocked state as a advantage and sunk her fangs into his neck. Her body filled with power as she drank him dry. She pulled away blood dripping down the nice dress she had worn for the party. "I have never heard of a princess saving her prince" Minho smiled wiping her lips with his thumb and the blood off of it. "come we have to retreat for now .. They were more prepared than I imagined" Minho said pointing over to evereo. They rode high yelling for the troops to fall back. Slowly everyone ran back to the gate where the gate Guardians were now shattered stone. From the castle the now queen watched with vengeful eyes. "you want a war you brat I'll give you that and more" she spoke looking out on her blackened land.

>>>> Shannon
"I'll miss this ..." I sighed patting gds side. It was late and the full moon hung heavy. Heavy like my heart. "I hate all of this" jonghyun whined like a child. I had tried to leave quietly after he slept. He had awoken when I was urging GD to wake up. "I have to go its not just about us jonghyun.. People are dying" I sighed and flung my body onto gds large dragon muzzle. He had said he wanted to stay in his true form as along as he had. He snorted and opened one large eye. "it's time to go" I whispered. His eyes showed deep sorrow as he looked over at jonghyun. "he's staying here" I warned GD. There was no way I wanted jonghyun in the way. "no I'm coming.. Once your stone I want to know where this is so I can visit... I won't stop you" he reassured and jumped onto the dragon pulling me up with him. I explained where the cave was located and we seemed to get there all to soon. The tree I had always met up wit my friends.. All those happy child like days spent without a single care. I use to smile and give the tree a wide Armed hug. Now I looked at it fearful, no joy to be felt. "how do we enter" I asked running my hands over the bark. "the swords... Look for writing" the swords shook and Serena and Goldrias voices weakly rang in my head. "look for writing ... Somewhere around the tree" I instructed examining the tree. Jonghyun did the same while GD laid down and blew hot air from his nose. Ever gush sent my hair flying as well as the dirt. "ahh stop it GD your messing me up" I snapped. He gave a slightly apologetic look. "no he did us a favor look" jonghyun pointed to a circle next to the tree that had been covered in dirt. I turned and gave GD a small smile. Deep inside I wished we never found it. I pulled the swords out and plunged them in the middle crossed. Creaking and groaning the tree tilted back and it's roots created an archway. "well... I guess this is it" I looked at them and GD turned into his human form. " we have lives to save" GD repeated a few times talking more to himself. We continued to walk into the dark tunnel way to the room of sacrifice.
Hannah<<<<
"they will be coming back for us by tonight... We have to be ready" Minho said to a few higher officials. "why did we even attack... We were in peace why did we start it .. It just proves their bad thoughts of us" Hannah argued. "know your place" a demon hissed. Hannah stood angry and completely tired of this. "I know my place I am free to say what is obvious... Our people will die because you are judgmental of difference" Hannah stated before walking off to yooguens room. His laughter brightened the room as she walked in. "oh mommy you've been gone alllll day" he smiled. Key was reading him a book. "I know I've been really busy but I'm home now" she scooped him up and kissed his chubby cheeks. Key looked at her with sharp feline eyes. Hannah never liked the weird off feeling key gave her sometimes. He seemed to know a lot more than anyone and he just seemed so dangerous. "so we're you good for uncle key?" she asked. Yoogeun smiled and nodded. Key let out a laugh. "very good for a demon child" he pointed out the deep teeth marks on his arm. "his teeth came in quick" key rubbed the marks. Hannah just smiled. A sudden boom and the castle wall crumbling or so it sounded made them jump. "they are already fighting back" Hannah gasped. For a moment she swore key smiled. "let's got they might hit here next" key ushered her out. Minho was running down the hallway. "oh thank god your ok I thought it hit your room... Come we must seek a safer place" he wrapped his arm around Hannah and helped his family to a deep cellar.