the saved kiss.

you're not pretty, you're beautiful.

ed by the maknae.

I stifle a giggle as Kevin gives a frustrated sigh and glares at the maknae. I widen my eyes innocently, noticing that Dongho looks as if he were the same age as me. Maybe he is. Dongho gulps, knowing that the second youngest had a short temper and would probably punish him later.

"So, what is it that was important enough to interrupt us?!" Kevin groans like a child. Dongho shoots me a smile, and I can only naturally smile back at the cute boy. Kevin catches our eye contact, and immediately wraps his arms around my waist. I flinch, startled by his sudden touch. Kevin is confusing me. Our love, is not allowed. If anyone knew it would be the death of the both of us. He should know that, but he is not afraid of hiding his affectionate side. I have never actually heard him say those three special words that would confirm what we are, 'I love you'. My feelings for him aren't even properly sorted out yet, and I wish they were. Does this fast paced beat of my heat mean something...?

"U-U-Hm! Eli wanted you back," Dongho whimpers.

"Tell Eli that this can't wait. He knows my priorities," Kevin smirks, gesturing Dongho to move away to give privacy, which he naturally does.

Kevin's lazy smirk then turns into a shy smile, letting my waist go slowly and spinning myself around to meet his eyes. He ruffles my hair sweetly. I want to know his thoughts. I want to know his feelings for me. He grabs my hand tightly and squeezes it, before placing a lock of hair and leaning in closer until I can feel his hot breath tickle my ear, 'This isn't the right place, for what I would like to say princess Hee Young".

I am left speechless. I feel vulnerable as my mouth hangs open, in front of him.

"So where would you like to go? How about the beach, for some midnight ice cream?" He suggests, as if nothing had happened.

I raise my hands and wave them in front of his face, "What was that?!".

"What was what?" He furrows his eyebrows together, tilting his head curiously. As if he has no idea.

"From before...?" I raise the point.

"You'll see," He smirks.

In my head, I'm killing myself to know. But on the outside, I calmly give a poker face as he leads us down the path. I follow a step behind him, looking down at my feet. I know he's looking back at me. My mouth hints a tiny smile. A wave a cold air hits me as he near towards the beach. There is a little ice cream store in the corner that is still open at this hour. Kevin gestures us into the ice cream store. He goes for the strawberry, and I go for mint. He presses his fingers against my hand, the warmth radiating from him as we stroll hand in hand, into the sand. The moon is reflected against the rippled waters, stars radiating in the sky.

"I'm glad I met you Hee Young," Kevin suddenly blurts out, looking at me and clasping his two hands on my smaller one.

"M-M-Me too," I say back, not even thinking about it.

"You're stuttering and blushing," He points out, leaning dangerously close to my face.

"I-I-Ice cream," I point.

"Stuff the ice cream".

And with that, both our ice creams fall to the ground.

And his strawberry lips are addictively attached to mine.

casey's corner

managed an update! <3 like the romantic scene? i had to kinda rush it ><

thanks for the 42 subbers <3 <3 and thanks for commenting! <3thankyou to rainbow_unicorn and syonaeo for voting for this story! i'm honoured to have this many readers <3 thank you thank you thank you!

please comment and subscribe <3

btw, who's excited for the release of the distance album?