i met eli!

you're not pretty, you're beautiful.

"Oppa! Do you want some?" Seukhye rubs her arms against Kevin's. A can of lemonade is outstretched in her hand. He uncomfortably shifts to the side and continues drinking his own bottle of water. She pouts, sticking her tongue out playfully at him. 

"Pfft!" I roll my eyes.

So fake.

I'm on my way to my afterschool job at the bar. I wouldn't stalk Kevin and his 'girlfriend' like that. It is way too early and the club isn't even open yet. I know my fellow bartender Lee Joon should already be inside though. I stretch my arms widely and decide to walk inside the club. I've lost sight of Kevin anyway. I step inside, noticing Joon dedicatedly cleaning up the tables and giving them a final polish.

"Joon!" I wave from the entrance.

"You're here so early today. No detention?" He sniggers.

"Exactly," I nod.

I head into the changing room and quickly change into my vest and skirt. I tie my hair up into a high long ponytail and step out. All of the sudden, a man brushes past me. His eyes dart past me quickly. This guy has swag. His hair is bleach blonde and in some kind of mohwak. He reminds me, deeply, of a pigeon. He must be the new DJ. I shrug and watch him talk to Joon. 

"Hee Young! This is the new DJ!" He signals me.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Hee Young," I bow politely.

"I'm Kyoung Jae, but you can call me Eli like everyone else," He coolly grins. "I hope you don't mind, but my group of friends and I are performing in the club tonight. My treat".

Then it hits me. This new DJ could possibly be Kevin's friend. I cough and straight my collar, sauntering towards him. He notices and waves at me, smiling brightly. He's actually pretty cute. Kevin and his friends must be all cute. 

"Are you apart of UKISS?" I curiously tilt my head.

"Oh yeah. You must have seen us perform a while ago right? We're coming here as a group tonight, except one of our members is totally worn from working," He explains.

"Kevin!" I blurt out.

"Kev-?!" 

"He's my teacher," I quickly say in a rush.

Eli immediately decides to judge me and raises his hands out in front of him. He almost looks afraid. "Y-Y-You're one of Kevin's fangirls aren't you?" He widens his eyes.

"N-N-NO!" I stutter.

"So you're not," Eli grins. I bewilderedly widen my eyes. He did he know I wasn't a stalker fangirl. He ruffles my hair, grinning and shaking his head. "Of course you're not. Kevin told you his English name, and he rarely tells anyone that".

I notice his 180 degrees turn in attitude to me. It feels uncomfortable, his treatment. My eyes wander away when the club lights begin to illuminate the floor, and Eli gets the music pounding from the huge speakers. As usual, I resign to the smaller part of the club with Joon. All of the sudden, five boys enter the club. All goodlooking. I tilt up my brow in interest. I rush up to Eli before the boys can reach him.

"Are they...?" My voice trails away.

"Duh, they're my friends," He shrugs carelessly. They signal him to come over to the dancefloor. "Hee Young, look after this for me okay?" He gestures to the spinning turntable, a new song coming on. Catchy. All of the sudden, he joins the group into some sort of formation on the floor. Tick Tack Tick Tack~ Tonight I shall be here. The voice singing this song is powerful on the disk, strangely sounding familiar. I gape at the group in awe as all eyes are on them in the dancefloor. I catch eyes with Eli, and he smirks, gesturing me to come forward.

"Come on Hee Young-ah! Join us!" He grins.

Tonight, I shall be singing for you through the night~

I shake my head stubornly.

Tonight I shall be turning on the broken light~

Eli suddenly stops dancing and grabs my hand from the top, forcing me to be dragged onto the dancefloor.

"Yah!" I grin, but start to dance with Eli. If only Kevin was here right now. Eli grabs my waist, when all of the sudden a hand grabs my wrist and jerks me away from him.

"What did I tell you about going near my students?" I hear a voice.

I spin around, turning to the figure who has his hand protectively grasping against my waist. My cheeks flare when I realise it's Kevin.

"Humph, it's not like I'm anything to you, anything more than a student," I sigh, pulling his arm away. "Where's Seukhye anyway?" I give him a glare.

Eli smirks, when Kevin drags me out of the club.

"I need to work!" I yell, stamping my feet stubbornly.

"Hell yeah you to need to work. You were dancing with Eli. As a teacher, I should be protecting you from people like him," He argues back. I give Kevin a frustrated whimper, and push him away.

"WELL! Why do you care anyway?!" I protest.

I storm away, my feet pounding against the concrete ground. All of the sudden, he grabs my wrist and takes a deep breath. He pulls me close, only to have me a few centimetres away. His face, his emotionless, and the way he pulls me in has forced me to stare into his eyes. It all happens in a spur of the moment, when he cups my heated cheeks, and smiles softly at the pinkness of my face. My eyes widen when he leans in closer, and closer, his face almost touching. His lips gently graze against mine, and I feel a ticklish feeling in my stomach when, 

"KEVIN!

Kevin immediately jerks away from me.

"DONGHO!" Kevin yells. 

casey's corner

sorry for not updating :( i wish i could'vve updated earlier....:(( thanks for following on twitter if you have :D remind if if i still need to follow you ^^ i got instagram O_O which i shall be advertising later because i am follower deprived. so i hope yo u liked this chapter and i wished i could have updated earlier on KEVIN'S BDAY WHICH WAS YESTERDAY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN <3 <3 <3 for yesterday :D

please sub and comment :D