sadness.

you're not pretty, you're beautiful.

How could I be so stupid?

I kick at the rocks by the wall of the school grounds. Class finished half an hour ago, and everyone already trailed home. I put on a determined face and snicker, throwing my bag on my back and confidently walking out of the gates. His side of the story...Who cares. Humph. I roll my eyes thinking about every single word he said. Maybe he was just playing around with me. Maybe he was laughing at me from behind those beautiful eyes the whole time. I breathe heavily, going to my afterschool job today. The club looks completely empty today, and not even Joon's here! He's always here! Could this day get any worse?!

"Ayo," A familiar voice appears from behind me.

Definitely not Kevin.

"Hee Young-ah~ It's me, Eli".

I mentally breathe a sigh of relief, and spin around. I gradually give him a real smile, scratching my head sheepishly.

"Hey. What's up," I grin, making my voice sound lighter.

"Something's up with you," He tilts his head.

"No. It's nothing," I shake my head, grabbing him a drink from the shelf. Was I still that obvious? Yoona and Eunhyuk guessed my crush on him. And now Eli's guessing I have some problem. I pass Eli a drink, before pressing my lips into a firm line and shaking my head.

"It's Kevin," He cheekily smirks.

"What?! No!" I widen my eyes.

"Don't worry. Kevin has...had issues with past students as well," Eli shrugs carelessly.

"WHAT?!" I place my hand to my lips, furiously. That idiot! There's no backstory! AT ALL! I turn a dark shade of red, before slumping onto the table sadly, giving Eli a depressed stare.

"Just joking," He chuckles.

I flick Eli's forehead, before smiling to myself. Aish. So maybe I should go find Kevin. There could be reasonable explaination behind all this madness. Marriage? My finals are coming up. I shouldn't be thinking about anything, but my finals. Honestly, I shouldn't even be working. A puff up my cheeks and blow air. "Eli...Did Kevin tell you what happened?" I ponder.

"Yeah he did..." Eli murmurs. "And he has an explaination and everything behind it".

"Oh really," I raise my eyebrow.

"It's a really personal reason," Eli continues.

"So why didn't he tell me there on the spot?" I demand.

"Because you ran off," He rolls his eyes.

Ouch.

...

"Seukhye! Seukhye! Get on the phone!" Kevin pleads. Seukhye leans in towards the other side of the phone, smirking to herself, hearing Kevin plead her. One way or another, he knew that he would come crawling back to her. Kevin sighs deeply, jamming his phone shut. Hee Young should've given me a chance, to explain myself. But...wouldn't it be safer if I got married to Seukhye? She's not my student. 

Love shouldn't be so harsh, so hasty.

Kevin rolls across his bed, burying his head inside his pillow.

Her.

I don't love Seukhye.

Hell, I don't even like her.

He imagined his wedding with Seukhye. He lifted his bride's veil at the church ceremony, expecting to see Seukhye's face, when he saw Hee Young. He felt an adrenaline rush. His heart stopped. She was beautiful. She wasn't scowling at him. She had a huge smile planted across her pure face.

Kevin snapped back into reality.

His phone was ringing, but he left it to enter his voicemail.

Oppa! 

Why did you call me?

I really missed you!

Seukhye's voice rung through his head.

To him, it seemed as if Hee Young didn't care anymore. I'll have to see her soon.

...

Joon didn't turn up to cheer me up today. It was just Eli and I, which was fine by me, except he had girls clinging to him when he wasn't DJ-ing. That didn't really help at all. I pace down to the bus stop at night, shivering in the cold as I wait for the arrival of some vehicle. Eli offered to drive me home, but I didn't want to accept his offer. I just want to be alone, without anyone for a while. Kevin probably had his reasons to be like this. After a while, no bus  comes to the stop. I look around, but the streets are empty. I pull out my phone. Someone...needs to pick me up. The wind escalates towards me. It's freezing and soon, rain is pelleting down.

I run fast Kevin's contact a few times.

I don't want to call him.

I don't want to see him, or talk to him.

But I decide to.

I hold my phone against my trembling ear.

"Yubasesyo? Hee Young," Kevin speaks into the phone.

"I really need a lift," I flatly respond.

"Where are you? I'll be there so soon," Kevin immediaetly responds.

"Bus," I answer.

He hangs out before I do, and before I know it, a car pulls up in front of me. Kevin comes out wearing casual jeans and a shirt, holding an umbrella in his hand. My clothes are sticking to my skin, and I'm wet all over. He immediately takes his jacket to wrap it around me, but I decline.

Selfish.

"I need a lift home," I nod, looking straight ahead.

"No one will look after you at home. You're going to catch a cold. I'll drive you to my place," Kevin suggests.

"No. Home. I want to go home," I firmly tell him.

"Too bad," Kevin doesn't look at me. "And what happened before. I can explain everything".

"Do you?" I roll my eyes.

"Just wait," He bites his lip. "There's nothing pulling us apart".

My heart skips a beat, but I refuse to look at him. I don't want to give him. I manage to steal a few glances with him, all that's manageable. He pulls up in front of a cosy apartment, and a small pretty figure is standing in front of it. I widen my eyes and so does Kevin.

Seukhye.