discovery.

you're not pretty, you're beautiful.

if you don't remember (which i entirely don't blame you for not remembering bc it's been five hundred years since the last update), this is the story with heeyoung and kevin woo. kevin's a teacher who took a liking to his student, hee young. the two begin loving, but with the constant intervention of his ex girlfriend, seukhye. kevin has gotten rid of seukhye, yet she vows to be back. sungjong (hee young's childhood buddy) returns and becomes bffls with the heeyoung. yujin, the school's jealous , uncovers kevin and heeyoung's relationship with the help of..(READ THIS CHAPTER). she sends a scandalous photo to the entire school. the school's principal, mr lau, excuses the situation since she's about to graduate anyways. kevin has to find a new job but WHo THE S CARES bc mr lau was nice about it. anyways heeyoung had to have her school schedule moved around and have absolutely no contact with kevin bc school regulations. it doesn't matter much bc she's about to graduate anyways. okay i apologise deeply for being a crap author my full apology is down below.

oh + they want to get married too bc kevin's mother is diseased and wants to see her son wed :3

It turned out that Yujin and Seukhye actually were related on a family level. So their jealous trait possibly ran down in their family. Sungjong did his little bit of snooping around and had uncovered that. He also discovered to my dismay, that Yujin's liking for him hadn't dispersed since the incident, and that he now had her on his back, all the time. Nevertheless, I had Sungjong's back and he had mine. Which I was glad for. Each day as I strolled through the corridors, during the final times of my senior year, my peers met me, both younger and older, with wide eyes and nothing more. I realised my whole Senior Year had gone to waste. At least it looked like it had. I hadn't expanded my friendship groups, like my other peers. Eunhyuk and Yoona, as well as Sungjong, still sat by my side. But apart from that, I sat quietly amongst everyone else. I didn't get to participate in my club activities this year either. It was a fluke. I was so caught up in a romance that everything around me, got lost in it all.

But I have no regrets.

Today marks the day of our English final, the last exam.

I blink when I see Kevin standing by the door.

I haven't seen him at school since, that day.

I'm one of the last ones to walk into the hall. I only have Sungjong and Yujin trailing behind me. With Kevin's help, I think I might ace the exam. Even though Mr. Lau instructed to have nothing to do with each other, I give Kevin a quiet thumbs up and smile, which earns a hard nudge from Sungjong. As soon as the exam begins, I put my head down and get to work.

...

[ AGGRESIVELY CRIES OVER MY CRAP LITTLE FILLER CHAPTER. NOW QUEUE KDRAMA MUSIC ]

...

"How'd you go?"

The school bell rings as I get into Kevin's sleek car after our last exam. I blink at his question. After not seeing him for so long, after having to stay away from him for so long, that question is the first thing he says to me? Acting all cute isn't usually my thing, but I rolled my mouth into a pout and bashfully punched his shoulder. He lets out a light chuckle.

"Are you serious? That's all? How'd you go?!" I screech.

"Well I was your English ssaem for the majority of the year. I'd like to know how-".

Stupid stupid Kevin. Without hesitation, I leant over from the passenger seat of the car and pressed my lips against his. It feels incredible. Heat rushes through my entire body; alighting the dormant fire. Even though I knew he was only teasing me, I had expected a much greater response from him. Especially after our huge amount of time apart. Our lack of communication drove me insane. But nevetheless, I kept studying. As I was so deeply absorbed in my thoughts, I forgot that Kevin's hands were snaking around my waist. Feeling the heat from the kiss, I slowly slide away from Kevin.

"I missed that," Kevin sighs.

"Huh. I wonder what you missed more. My striking presence in your English class or me," I roll my eyes.

"Yah," Kevin reaches for my hand, and encloses it in his.

"Kidding," I purse my lips together, and smile.

"Well since all your exams have finished, and I have no reason to be back at the school again-"

"Graduation," I interrupt.

"Of course I'll be there," He returns, squeezing my hand lightly.

I smile to myself. I look at Kevin as he concentrates on driving. I'm glad that he is. This way I can stare at the side of his face as much as I want, after not seeing him for such a long time. We went through so many troubles. But to be with him now, it was all worth it. Having my hand in his own. Enveloping his body, and having him envelope mine. To be able to press my lips against his and feel it's warmth. We kiss for what seems like thousands of years. These kisses make up for the two weeks we had to spend apart. These kisses make up for all the hardship we had to endure. So in the most unlikely place, Kevin's beloved car, I let my feelings blatantly unravel.

"I love you so much," I whispered between kisses.

"I know," He cockily responds.

"Jeez Kevin. Isn't an 'I know' absolutely lovely after a two hour exam," I scowl sarcastically.

"Fine. I love you too".

"I know," I grin.

...

Seven of us crowd around the gigantic circular table. Kevin sits beside Eli, and Yoona cheerfully resides beside me. She's fawning over Eli, you can tell. And perhaps if Kevin weren't mine, I would too. Yet I would chose the cute teaher over Eli's coolness anyday. Eunhyuk languidly sits in between Kevin and I, glaring at Kevin and giving him death stares every five seconds. And lastly, Sungjong sits opposite me with his new found friend, Myungsoo. We all chatter amongst each other, reminiscing our highs and lows of the year. I wish everyday could be like this. All our friends getting along well, clicking like puzzle pieces.

"So you guys are entirely free to go out now," Eli chuckles lightly, earning the attention from a majority of people at the table.

"I'm glad," Kevin smiles, "And we'll get married soon, yeah?"

Half the table gasps. Eunhyuk drops a spoon on the table with a clatter.

"Yes. And you're all invited," I add.

"Tell me you're having a party as well," Eli grins.

"With a huge dance floor for your sick moves," Kevin chuckles.

The table erupts into laughter. I wouldn't trade anything for this. Because this is my family now.

casey's corner

hi guys. yes i officially  ~

my excuse is lame. idk i kinda went through this really bad 'personal problems' faze which i've learnt to cope with a lot better. and with that faze, everything i really liked kinda went out the window (+ my laptop broke down and my parents only brought me a new one yesterday . _ . ) it's not much of an excuse but i hope you all don't mind. i understand if you unsubscribe haha.

anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter, i wrote half of it ages ago and i just decided i couldn't leave this story abandoned that much longer.

okay comment or not, sub and yeah, anticipate the last chapter (cough it's the wedding) whenever it may be.