crushing on you.

you're not pretty, you're beautiful.

He is kissing me. Our lips do not detatch so soon. No. His gentle kiss turns in something else when my arms creep around his neck, pulling me closer to his addictive lips. He tilts his head into a deeper kiss, making me gasp. All of the sudden, I pull away from him. He blinks. I blink. He regains his smirk after a short moment and raises his brow smartly. Seonsaengnim. Kevin. What do I even call you now? Oppa? But our relationship isn't even confirmed. What am I to you?!

"Hee Young," He whispers sweetly.

"N-N-Neh?" I widen my eyes.

That kiss. I touch my lips and my face turns bright red.

"What if I told you...that I liked you?" He asks all of the sudden.

"Well I am your best student!" I give him a thumbs up and smile. That was a ty response. Good going Hee Young. Now he's just not going to take you seriously. I ruined it.  His unreadable face suddenly turns into a smile. Not just an smile, but one of those smiles a teacher would give you. I blink once. Then twice.

"Yeah...I guess you are," He chuckles lightly, before staring at the sky.

"Really?!" My eyes light up.

"Joke," He rolls his eyes, smiling to himself.

He looks as if he suddenly thought of something. He shuts his eyes slowly, and reaches out with his arm and pulls me into a tight embrace. It's warm, keeping me from the night. He gently fondles with my hair strands, as I sit there staring at the sand that my feet have sunken through. I don't know what my feelings are. But if my heart is beating this fast, does it mean anything? From the start, you've made me feel different. You don't act as if you are my Seonsaengnim. You act like a normal person around me.

"Kevin?" I whisper.

"Neh?" He caresses my cheek.

"I. Love. You".

"I love you more".

...

"Lee Hyukjae! Yoona! What do you mean we have a quiz today?!" I panic.

The second I arrive at school, I find Eunhyuk and Yoona doing some last minute cramming. So is the rest of the class. I should have paid attention in Kevin's class. I dig through my bag and find my revision notes Kevin helped me with a while ago, and start doing some last minute studying. I groan. This is seriously giving me a huge headache. The class groans when Kevin enters the classroom with a peculiar smile on his face.

"Morning class," He smiles.

I try to catch his eye, like I usually do. I try to catch the smirk he usually wears on his face. This smile is the smile he gives freely to students, and he just gave me one. He does not give me any special attention like he usually does. He eyes just dart across the class, and do not lay on me. Instead, he hands out the quiz papers.

"I hope you've been studying. If you were paying attention in my class,  you would've known of this quiz," He taps his finger on his desk.

It feels as if he is...ignoring me. I feel so needy, and I had gotten used to his looks in class. He is acting so innocent, as if nothing had happened. The kiss. I gaze down at the quiz and answer the questions, knowing that I probably might fail this because I didn't study and my mind is somewhere else. But I can't help it. As much as I want to raise my score, I can't keep thinking about him. What a trivial thing to go insane over. I fill out all the questions, guessing a few. The school bell rings and I hand in the test. I scrape through the rest of the day, with Eunhyuk and Yoona to absorbed in their own lives to even notice a difference about me.

The end of school bell rings and I linger outside the school gates, partly waiting for Kevin to drive pass in his car and give me a wink. His car does drive past, but he doesn't even glance at me. I give a huge sigh. What did I do wrong? There has to be a reasonble explaination.

But this proves that I've fallen for Kevin, Woo Sunghyun. But everything that falls, gets broken.

I slump my shoulders. Why do I feel so upset over something so small? He is my teacher after all. I can't turn into one of those jealous fangirls. Stay strong Hee Young! I walk over to my job at the club, with Joon already there. I had lingered too long outside school, making me late to my job. To my dismay, the boss is impatiently waiting outside for me.

"JUNG HEE YOUNG!" He booms.

"I know I'm late," I roll my eyes, already pissed off.

"HURRY! And a strike for you," He huffs.

I ignore my boss and just enter, greeting Joon on the way. I work my way through masses of party-goers, and randoms wanting a drink.

"You really are unenthusiastic today," Joon glances at me.

"It's nothing," I shrug.

"Boy problems?" He guesses.

I nod. I'm secretly waiting for Kevin to magically appear.

But he doesn't all night.

casey's corner

47 subbers yayyyyyyyyyyyy <3 thanks so much ! c: anyways, here's an update! i wish i couldn't updated sooner >< i'm a huge procrastinator. HUGE. this update took me a few hours o u o so please comment and subscribe <3 <3 happy holidays, a late christmas, and a early new year <3