jealousy.

you're not pretty, you're beautiful.

RECAP; KEVIN AND HEE YOUNG ARE DATING SECRETLY. KEVIN WISHES TO GET MARRIED BECAUSE HIS MOTHER IS GOING TO GO BLIND AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE HER SON MARRIED AND WITH A GRANDCHILD. KEVIN HAS REJECTED SEUKHYE FOR HIS DARLING HEE YOUNG. SEUKHYE VOWS TO BE BACK. HEE YOUNG RECEIVES A THREAT IN HER LOCKER. HER CHILDHOOD FRIEND, LEE SUNGJONG RETURNS. /sending a million apologises to my 53 subbers/

 

Two weeks. It had been two whole weeks since I had actually conversed with Kevin as a girlfriend. Each day during those two weeks, I would walk quietly past Kevin's classroom, to see if he were in their alone. But every single time, he had a meeting with other teachers, or he was tutoring some of the students before class. This made me doubt my position as his girlfriend. Wasn't a girlfriend allowed to see her boyfriend whenever she wanted to? Wasn't she allowed to possess him, more than any other? Oh yeah. I am a mere high school student in senior year and teacher and student relationships are strictly forbidden, and can cause the expulsion of the student and the scandalous removal of the teacher. But in those two weeks, I had Sungjong by my side, as well as Yoona and Eunhyuk.

Today I arrive particularly early to attend school, in faint hope to catch Kevin. The hallways are deserted, and scream empty. I arrive at my locker and throw my bag carelessly into it. All of the sudden, a white note, ripped from a workbook, falls onto the ground at the tips of my black shoes. I bend down to pick it up reluctantly. I know that handwriting anywhere. Kevin Woo of course. I squint at the illegibility of the writing today, meaning that it was probably rushed. I grind my teeth. Nice to see how much time he has for me.

Meet me by my car before school.

I parked it in the next street, behind the park.

- K

My heart thudders with excitement.

I can not believe I am still affected by these little things, like a small child at it's new toy.

Immediately, I pick up my school bag and begin my short five minute sprint outside of the school. If Kevin knew how eager I was to be embraced by him, he would stagger away from me. After catching sight of his silver car, I place my hands against the thighs and quickly catch my breath, before he can catch sight of me. Unfortunately, he turns around and sees me panting behind him. He widens his eyes, immediately rushing to my side. Immediately, I initiatively grab Kevin's hand in my palm and put my arms around his body. I am glad to find his arms, embracing my body and sitting by my waist.

"I missed you," I blubbered.

"You were with that kid Sungjong all the time. I think I missed you more," Kevin whispered into my ear, his hot breath fanning against my neck.  I whimper gently in his arms, and feel his grasp on my waist tighten. I bury my face further in his chest, feeling his flat and sturdy chest warm against my cheek.

"Jealous, huh?" I mischeviously grinned.

"Very much so, future wife," Kevin placed a kiss on my forehead. 

"About the marriage thing..."

"That?" Kevin blinked in response.

Yes. I was thinking abou the marriage.

"You had your reasons...I want to do it," I whisper.

"Are you...serious?" Kevin can't hide his smile from me.

I peck the edge of his lips that tilts upwards. I honestly can not think of being with anyone else. Ever since I met Kevin, I knew he would be the one, and it seems like he has been since, forever. I grab the collar of Kevin's blazer and kiss him again and again, taking the initiative from my happiness. I miss you. I want to say over and over again. Kevin happily obliges with this, returning each and every one of them. 

"It's time to get back to class, yeobo," He chuckles lightly.

. . .

The minute I enter school grounds again, all eyes are on me. I'm not even kidding. Sungjong, from far away, as he rushes up to greet me anxiously, has this distraught look on his force. I blink a few times as he shakes me, as if I'm don't know anything. And I honestly, have no idea what is going on.

"You. You. You. Are you huge trouble," He murmurs under his breath.

"Sungjong.."

"Look. Yejin sent this photo of you and Kevin liplocking outside the school. Expect to be expelled, and expect him to get fired," Sungjong scolds.

My jaw drops. Yejin? But how? How could she have caught us like that? My head hangs low, thinking about how everyone, everyone, now knew about our secret relationship. Everyone knew about...

Kevin & I.